Thongs and Ass

Story Info
Dylan realizes his sister has an amazing ass.
5k words
4.25
162k
150

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: This is a short story requested by four-el4.

*****

She has a nice ass was the first thing Dylan thought as he stared at his sister.

It had only been a few days since he came back home from college for the break. Being able to relax after all those exams was pretty great. Well, not the exam part. What he hadn't expected to see was his sister. For one thing, she was also in school. For another, they were both still in school, but they went to different ones. While he opted for college, she went to a university. Some would argue that they were basically the same thing. It really didn't matter. What mattered was that he didn't think she was on the same schedule as he was and that he wouldn't see her during any of his breaks.

Not that it was a bad thing. Heck, he figured they got along pretty well compared to other siblings. Then again, neither of them looked like they were related. His fur was red and hers was white. She also happened to have blonde hair. Most would assume that they were friends or maybe lovers. It's happened before and they would laugh it off and explain they were brother and sister.

Well, he was certain brothers don't check out their sisters. It was weird, but it was kind of hard not to stare when he realized how much of a female she was. The loose t-shirt that went over her bra covered breasts. Tight pants where he can't tell if they were leggings or yoga pants and that show off her hips and ass. Her ass was what got him the most. Compared to her average breasts - they were not small or big - her ass was practically calling out to be touched and used.

Staring at her ass move and bop up and down, he can see her neon blue string thong slightly rise above and then sink into her pants. It was not on just one side either, but on both sides of her ass in a strange symmetrical way. He has seen plenty of asses, yet his sister's took the cake. There were plenty of girls to check out back at the college so he would know.

There was this wolf girl with huge knockers. They practically bounced with every step she took and all the guys would stare at her chest. She just smirked, knowing what effect she had on the male population. Her butt, however, didn't match up to his standards. Seeing the purple thong peeking out of her jeans, he could make out an image on it. Right away, he could tell it was one of those sports thongs and the image was some kind of mascot.

Then there was the tiger girl in his math class. She was unbelievably shy with almost no breasts and a small butt. Basically, she was the classic nerd. He had been surprised to see she was brave enough to wear a black, lacy thong. The only reason he noticed was because she had gotten on her knees to pick up the books she dropped when she had bumped into someone. He remembered staring dumbfounded as how her sweatshirt had rode up while her sweatpants had slid down so he could get a glimpse of her thong.

His favorite girl happened to be a cat. Instead of pants, she loved to wear dresses. Sometimes, with a dress, it was harder to appreciate a girl's butt. They made a girl's hips and waist stand out, and maybe the breasts, but the booty got no appreciation. Fortunately, this wasn't the case. She loved the ones that wrapped around her figure in a vice grip which made every curve stand out. It was even better when she took to wearing really short ones where you could basically see her thong as she walked. It was practically a red string. Nothing was left to the imagination. Most of the guys bet she already slept with more than half the guys on campus.

Yet he found himself unable to tear away from Cassandra's ass. He had never thought about her wearing a thong. It was one of those things that siblings never thought about or talked about. Well, he was certainly thinking about it now. What other colors did she have? Did she perhaps lacy ones or maybe a spots one? Just thinking about the kinds of thongs she would wear got him excited.

As she moved past him, she glanced away from her phone to give him a slight smile before going back to texting.

The thought she might realize he was getting hard thinking about her, specifically her ass, and the possibility he might give into the temptation were enough to send him packing. Acting as if nothing was out of the ordinary, he headed back to his room and locked the door behind him. He collapsed onto the bed, trying to block the image only to fail. With a growl, he kicked off his pants, revealing his hard cock. Closing his eyes, he wrapped a hand around it. He was no longer in his bedroom. Instead, he was with his sister in the living room.

His hands trailed along his sister's fine ass that's in his lap. She turned her head to give him a coy smile before grinding her ass into his cock. Feeling the pants rubbing against his cock and watching as the thong shifted around her hips, he groaned. He fingered her thong, feeling the fabric. It felt soft to touch and he wondered what if would be like around his cock. Unable to resist her teasing ways, he grabbed her by the hips and humped her ass. She moaned and moved in sync with his movements. It was too much and he came over her ass and thong.

When he opened his eyes, he saw that his stomach and lower half were covered in his seed. His hand was sticky as he sat up to find tissues. They were unfortunately on his table and he nearly tripped over his pants that clung around his ankles. Cleaning up the mess he made, he zipped up his pants.

At the sound of a door closing, he stared out his window. The silhouette of his sister moving away from the house meant it had been the front door and she was probably would be gone for the night. He would be home alone. That meant he could do whatever he wanted without getting caught. He knew exactly what he was going to do with the time and headed for his sister's room. Dylan couldn't remember the last time he had been in his sister's room. Maybe he had never been in there.

The first thing he noticed after flipping the lights on in the dark room was the bookshelf. Taking a book out, he saw it was a biochemistry book and a quick glance at the other books told him they were physics and biology among them. On the floor was a mat for Pilates. It looked recently used, probably just before she left. None of those interested him though. His goal was her drawers and after looking through several, he found her panty drawer.

It was a party in there. From plain to rainbow colored, he could see a wide variety of panties and bras. He chuckled when he noticed a couple stitched with cartoony images. To think Cassandra was into that kind of thing. He had never pegged his sister to be into those kinds of things considering how in love she was with her science textbooks. Picking a few to get a better look and feel for them, he made sure to put them back carefully. Dylan didn't want her to be suspicious. The last pair he found himself holding was a red micro thong.

Instantly, his mind returned to the fantasy he had earlier, but instead of the neon blue thong and black pants, it was the red one above a pair of white yoga pants. After licking the panties slightly, he pulled his pants down before settling down into her chair. His hands wrapped the red micro thong around his shaft and began to jerk himself off. Perhaps it was because he was still sensitive from earlier or the fact he was actually holding, no, using his sister's thong to get off, but he soon came.

A quick inspection assured him that his cum hadn't stained it, but when he took a closer look, he realized he could see small holes. Parts of the microfiber had been slightly torn from the friction. There was nothing he could do. He placed it back into the drawer, hoping it wasn't too ruined or noticeable. What were the chances of her picking them to wear any time soon anyway. She might not even notice until weeks later. For now, he cleaned up any possible evidence of his trespassing.

Just as he finished tidying up, he heard a door open. It could only be the front door which meant she was home. How long had he been in her room? It couldn't have possibly been that long. Whatever the reason, he needed to get out of there and fast.

Rushing to turns off the lights, he carefully shut the door. While he would have preferred heading to his room, it would be too obvious that he had been up to something. She would wonder what he had been doing so his only choice was to go down the stairs. He met his sister halfway. His heart nearly skipped a beat when he realized how close it had been. Not only that, but the fantasy was still clear in his mind and seeing her in person so soon made it hard for him to pretend he hadn't imagined fucking her.

"Hey sis."

At his meek voice, she gave a small smile. "What's up bro?"

"Nothing. Did you go out earlier?"

"Yeah, had some things to do."

With that, she brushed past him. Unable to help himself, he sneaked a glimpse of her ass where the blue thong still rode up her ass, popping up like a neon sign. As she rounded up the top of the stairs, he looked away and continued down the stairs to avoid getting caught staring at her. Since his back was toward her, he missed the fact that she had slowed down for a fraction of a second before heading up.

Sitting on the sofa in the main living room, he reached for the remote to hopefully distract himself. He didn't need any more thoughts or images of his sister's ass popping up. That plan was stopped in its tracks when the phone rang. Before he could answer, he heard his sister say she would answer it. For a brief minute, he found himself undecided before he picked it up, wanting to hear her voice.

One voice was his sister and the other wasn't one he recognized. The only thing he could tell was that he sounded like a girl. It was probably one of her friends. They immediately began talking about pants and shirts they've bought. He hadn't seen Cassandra bring any clothes home so she probably meant some of the older stuff. Listening talk about what they tried on was unbelievably boring. Fortunately, their conversation quickly changed to one about panties. The mere word made him perk up.

They argued about which stores had the best panties for the right place such as La Senza and Victoria Secret. The other girl even commented, probably as a joke, about getting a cheap thong at Walmart because it was cute to her. He unzipped his pants and started to pump his cock again. Hearing them describe in vivid detail about what kind of panties they got was such a turn on. They even talked about how it felt to put them on or whether they were comfortable or too tight.

As he sped up his jerking motions, he stopped in shock at his sister's next words. She mentioned a red micro thong she got not too long ago and that she should have checked it better before buying it because it's slightly ripped in parts. He couldn't believe it. What were the chances she would open the drawer and pick that out? The idea that she would find out the reason sent him into a panic. How would she react to her brother using her thong as masturbation material?

Cassandra quickly waved it off, saying it was probably nothing. He continued to jerk himself off as they finished their conversation. After their goodbyes, the line disconnects leaving him with a ringing phone. Before he could finish himself off, he could hear his sister running down the stairs. Startled by her actions, he struggled to quickly put his dick back in his pants. Considering he was still hard, it was a difficult task. Just as he forces it inside and zipped his pants up, he spotted his sister quickly walking into the room. Had she seen him? He can't decipher the look on her face.

When she came near the couch, she tripped on the coffee table and fell on top of him. Her face stopped just inches away from his and he lost his breath. He had never been this close to her before. Now he could make out the slight details in her fur and how beautiful her eyes were. It didn't help how her entire body was pressed into his with her leg practically grinding into his groin. If he didn't have an erection before, he would certainly have one now. Well, it had managed to get even harder.

Giving him a bemused smile, she said, "That was close."

"Are you okay?"

Her answer was a kiss. Shell shocked, he became still as a statue. This couldn't seriously be happening. There was no way his sister would fall in his lap and make out with him. It had to be a dream. Well, if this was a dream, he might as well enjoy it. Grabbing her by the ass, he returned her kiss. His hands groped her ass before trailing upward to play with her thong. It felt just like he had imagined and he tugged on it. When he released his grip on it, it slapped against her hip with a resounding snap. She whined at the sensation, but all he could think was how hot it was.

She broke the kiss first and pulled away. Studying his awestruck expression, she laughed before ground her body into his. Cassandra rubbed her face against his as her hands comb through his hair. Her legs rub against his erection, making him moan. She pulled away again, but this time to bop her nose against his as she pinched his cheeks. He grumbled about how she was treating him like a kid, earning another laugh. Dylan liked hear laugh.

"You are my little bro, but" - she slid down to rub her face into his crotch and he moaned again - "this part isn't little is it?"

He whined when she stopped rubbing against his erection. Instead of returning back into his lap, she settled down next to him and placed her arm around him. He watched her from the corner of his eyes as she affectionately played with his hair. Despite how horny he was, he took the moment to appreciate her appearance. She had changed out of her t-shirt and tight black leggings or yoga pants or whatever she had been wearing. Now she was wearing a tube top and a pair of short jeans. Her clothes clung to her body, emphasizing her curves.

Seeing the goofy smile on his face, she giggled before pulling his head against hers. He hummed at the contact. When she flicked her tongue against his earlobe playfully, his ears twitched and he growled. Encouraged by his actions, she brought her mouth to his ear. It twitched as her hot breath brushed against it. He nearly jumped out of his seat when she stuck her tongue in it.

Pulling slightly away, she gazed at him from underneath her eyelids and asked, "Did you notice my thong?"

His eyes immediately dropped down to her hips as one of her hands traveled down. She tugged the side string out of her shorts, and his heart stopped dead in its tracks. Instead of neon blue, a bright red burned itself into his eyes. He instantly recognized the thong. It was the tiny one he had licked and jerked off to not too long ago. Both embarrassed at being caught and strangely turned on, he turned red.

She smirked at his reaction. "Little brother."

Grabbing him by his head, she pulled him towards her so she could stick her tongue back into his ear. She licked it thoroughly and he shuddered at the attention his ear was receiving. When she nibbled on his earlobe, he moaned. The whole time she whispered about how it was torn in spots despite the fact that she had just bought it brand new.

"I wonder why that is."

Suddenly, she moved so she was straddling him. He gaped at her. Before he could ask her what she was up to, she pressed her lower half into his and. Dylan groaned as she dry humped him with her red micro thong rising up and down. The sight of the thong and the feeling of her body pressed against his sent him gasping. All sense of restraint left him; he had held off longer than he had expected after all.

His hands made to tear of her shirt when she said, "You better not be doing what I think you're doing. This is still brand new."

He was about to argue that it was her own fault for wearing it if she had planned on seducing him, but the words died in his throat. The glare she gave him made it clear she would kill him if he dared. It almost turned him off. Almost.

So he quickly, but carefully removed her top. It was tossed to the side where it landed on the floor. She gave him a dirty look, but there wasn't any heat in them which meant he could continue. Then her bra was next to sail through the air to join her top on the floor. Next to go was her shorts. While it would have been easier for her to just stand up and tug them off, she preferred to remain seated in his lap. He had to admit he preferred to be the one to help her out of it. It took several tries, but it soon gave way and slid of her butt and down her long legs to her ankles. With a kick, they fell to the floor.

When she reached for her thong, he grabbed her wrists. "Keep the thong."

Cassandra didn't question it. She only smirked as she reached for the zipper on his pants. His cock sprang free and her tongue licked the tip covered in precum. He growled. She took the tip into her mouth and sucked on it. After all the attention his cock had been receiving, he found himself cumming into her mouth. Startled, she pulled back and cum splattered across her face and bare breasts. Upon seeing her shocked expression, he found himself stuck between embarrassment and smug. He settled for something in the middle and gave her an uneasy smile.

She recovered fairly quickly. "That was fast. Don't tell me that's all you got."

Her tongue swiped a couple of a drops and he swallowed. With no mercy, her mouth attacked his sensitive dick.

"Wait, I'm, ah, still sensitive."

She ignored his protests. Her tongue ran along his length as she pressed it further down her throat until the whole thing was in her mouth. Her nose brushed against his stomach before she pulled away. Bopping up and down his cock, she watched as he covered his face with his hands. She enjoyed watching him fall apart beneath her tongue. Cassandra never expected him to have such amusing reactions. If she had known sooner, she would have done something sooner.

Releasing his dick with a pop, she saw it was covered in her saliva and ready to be used some more. A sudden burst of inspiration had her scrambling for her shorts. The moment she had stopped, Dylan pulled his hands away from his face to see what she was doing. He gave her a confused look as she picked up her shorts. She couldn't possibly be done was she? If so, he was disappointed that it was already over and annoyed at what a tease she was. He was still hard from the blowjob.

Those thoughts quickly changed when he saw her pull out the neon blue thongs from before. "Where did-"

"I thought it would be a good idea to bring it considering what a pervert you are." He stammered. "How did I know? Can't you guess?"

She doesn't even give him a chance to reply. Cassandra wrapped her thong around his dick, enveloping it in the soft material. He gasped as she pumped his cock with her thong. Moving to sit beside him, she nipped at his throat that he had bared as he basked in her ministrations.

"How do you like it? My thongjob?" When he didn't answer, she continued, "You really are a pervert. Getting off on your sister's thong."

He slammed his mouth into hers to silence her. One of his arms wrapped around her while his free hand groped at her breasts. She moaned into the kiss and sped up her motions. Dylan growled just as he came over her hand and thong. Breaking the kiss, she gazed down towards his shaft. Pulling her hand and thong away, she got a good look at the mess.

"My thong," she whined. "You got it all dirty."

"I never told you to use your thong," he sputtered.

"I guess not, but you probably thought of it."

He had nothing to say to that. It was true. In fact, he actually did use the thong she was wearing to jerk off.

As if she knew what he was thinking about, she said, "Or maybe you already did it you little pervert."

12