Thor and Loki Pt. 03

Story Info
Loki has noticed changes to his body. Thor isn't complaining.
1.7k words
4.49
18.7k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. This story contains mpreg (male pregnancy) do don't read if that isn't your thing.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Breaking away from the passionate kiss, Thor pushed Loki gently backwards until he was forced to sit on the edge of the huge four-poster bed. Loki grinned impishly and lay back onto the plush velvet, giving Thor easy access to his hard, eager cock, moaning softly as he felt his lover's warm breath over the tender flesh. Thor wasted no time in taking the entire length into his mouth and letting his tongue play over the sensitive areas that he knew so well. It did not take him long to get Loki to the point where he was writhing and bucking his hips, swiftly approaching the moment of his pleasure.

Thor cupped the smaller man's hips with his huge hands to steady him and was surprised to feel not the smooth, taut muscles that he was accustomed to but a definite rounding in the lower part of Loki's stomach. He let his fingers explore this unexpected swelling and found both that it was firm to the touch and that playing with it caused his paramour to become, if possible, even more excited. Delighted with his new discovery, Thor massaged the hard bulge whilst continuing to display his affection for the cock in his mouth. All too soon Loki reached his peak and Thor swallowed greedily as his mouth was filled with thick, salty cum.

Pulling Loki into a tight embrace, Thor allowed his hands to explore the magician's body. He felt the slim, muscular frame he knew and loved but also found new and tantalising areas of softness. Whereas before Loki's body had been toned and firm all over, now the tight buttocks were replaced with soft, yielding flesh and his narrow hips felt fuller and more rounded under his palms. Thor burrowed his face into Loki's neck, nipping gently at the skin with his front teeth before chuckling.

"Careful, love. If you spend too much more time in my bed when you should be in the training yard all of your lovely body will be as soft as a maiden's."

To his horror, Loki pushed him away and burst into noisy sobs.

"F...f...fuck you. You s...stupid oaf. We can't all be great walking slabs of meat, can we!"

Thor was by no means stupid but emotional intelligence was not his strong point. Horrified by the outburst (and more than a little confused) he did the only thing he could think of; he gathered the weeping Loki in his arms and held him close. Stroking the long, raven hair of the trickster he murmured soothingly and tried frantically to puzzle out what he had done to cause this unprecedented flood.

Loki sniffed and reached up a hand to dry his eyes. "I'm sorry, darling. I don't know what's gotten into me lately, I've been so emotionally charged these past few days. It's very unlike me."

++++++++++++ 2 months later ++++++++++++

Loki looked at his reflection critically. The same piercing green eyes as always glared back at him but the face was different to how he remembered it. The high, sharp cheekbones were softening and there was definitely more flesh around his jawline than there had once been. Taking a step back he looked down at the growing fullness of his body. Where he had been spare and hard he was now almost womanly. The biggest change by far was to his midsection. A smooth curve began just below the line of his chest muscles and bulged outwards before cutting back in at his hips. The roundness of his belly was not unpleasant, it was warm and firm to the touch and just enough to fill one of his slim, pale hands. He rubbed at the skin tenderly and felt a familiar stirring below his belt. That was the other new development, his changing body had him in a near constant state of arousal.

Sighing, Loki dragged his thoughts back to practical matters and resumed casting around his chambers for garments. None of his old tunics and robes were sufficient to accommodate his new form and though he had concealed his body from prying eyes with a glamour it was becoming wearisome to have to hide the tightness of his clothes too. Finally, finding what he had a sinking feeling were a pair of Volstaag's old britches and a loose over shirt, he dressed and made his way to the library.

Loki had been spending a lot of time recently in the library. His Joturn heritage had been of little interest to him but now that he was unable to account for the sudden changes in his physique it seemed prudent to learn more about the frost giants that he was descended from.

++++++++++++ 2 months later ++++++++++++

Loki groaned and heaved himself up from the bed. His body ached and his new girth made it hard for him to rise quickly. The pounding on the door continued until he flung it open, using all of his pent-up frustration to cause it to slam into the wall. Standing without was the golden haired prince of Asgard, leaning his heavily muscled body seductively against the frame and smiling secretively.

"May I enter, Loki?" he enquired with a grin. "I have some urgent business to discuss with you and it cannot wait."

Laughing, Loki stepped aside to allow Thor to enter the room, glancing quickly up and down the hall before closing the door behind him. He hesitated a moment before turning, wondering what could have made Thor so reckless as to come to his chambers during the day when any passing servant could have seen him before giving in to his curiosity.

In those moments Thor had shucked his clothing and was lying naked on the bed, propped up on one elbow and staring intently at his partner. He could see the strain around Loki's mouth and eyes, holding the glamour now cost him far more effort than it had even just a few weeks ago.

" Let it go, love. Let me see the man I feel in love with as he really is."

"If you're sure..." Loki let the enchantment fade and scrutinised Thor's face for any reaction. His body was now quite soft and his hips were wider but it was little difference to when the changes had first overtaken his body. The major alteration was to his belly. It now extended proudly before him for several inches in a smooth globe and pushed down towards his sex, causing his tunics to ride up and pushing the tops of his hose down in a wide curve.

"Are you sure that you still want me, looking like this?"

Thor gave an answering growl deep in his throat and reached out to pull Loki towards him. When Loki stepped into his grasp he began feverishly tearing at the clothes which were struggling to contain the rounded form of his lover and threw them haphazardly across the room. As soon add he had achieved his goal he pulled Loki's naked body closer against him and kissed him deeply, exploring the new fleshiness of his lips and running his hands over the willing skin.

Expertly manoeuvring Loki's body around until he was on all fours, Thor buried his cock deep in the round arse of the magician. Loki cried out as he felt the thick, stiff cock thrusting into him. The force of the pounding was making his round belly bounce slightly, brushing against his hard cock in a way that felt so good it was almost painful. The weight of his stomach was pulling him down towards the bed, making him bow his spine so that his globular arse was pushed upwards invitingly and causing Thor's cock to slam into him at an angle.

Thor reached around to cup the full belly that hung from the lithe body underneath him. The warm roundness filled his massive hand and Loki squirmed appreciatively and he massaged the tight skin. Squeezing and rubbing at the flesh, Thor continued fucking the sweet arse rhythmically until he felt himself approaching the edge. Thrusting his cock hilt-deep inside his lover, he bellowed as he emptied his mammoth balls into the raven-haired god.

Afterwards, as they lay back in each other's arms, Loki stroked his belly pensively.

"I was worrying about... this but maybe I don't need to be. You certainly seem to like it."

Thor's face flushed a deep crimson as he let his eyes roam down Loki's prone body.

"I confess I... I don't know what came over me. I can't get enough of your body. I love the curve of your new belly and how your skin feels like it's stretching and straining. I want to feel it. Maybe even feel it growing." At that Loki felt Thor's huge member twitch back to life. "I want it to grow bigger, love. Oh god I want it. I want to see you struggling to rise under the weight of it. I want to feel your skin all hot and tight." He shuddered to a halt and pulled Loki closer to him, kissing down his neck sensuously.

Loki laughed mischievously and leaned back against the pillows, folding his arms behind his head and stretching his spine, allowing his belly to push up proudly into the air. When he settled himself back down the rounded orb remained pointing straight upwards from his slim body. It remained perfectly spherical, defying the effects of gravity, and Thor could not take his eyes off of it.

"I'm glad you're pleased, I don't think it's going to be going anywhere any time soon. I've been reading some of those ghastly, racist ramblings about Joturns in the library. Thor... I think I might be... Pregnant."

Thor's eyes popped and reached forwards to caresses the swollen tummy of his lover.

"You are... With child?" he stammered.

"I... Think so. And hungry. I think our baby wants something sweet." Again the mischievous smile played in Loki's lips. "Why don't you go and see what's in the kitchens, I'll lie here and you can feed it to me. We'll watch my belly grow together."