Thoroughly Loving Nina Ch. 01

Story Info
Divorcee and young sexually naive women hit the road.
5.2k words
4.33
29k
18

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 10/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rising summer sun caught Victor Haig in its yellowish glow as he walked along the riverfront.

Vic was in his late thirties – a man with nothing. Correction, he had a near clapped out car and residing in his rented room were his alarm radio, TV set and other assorted possession that packed into a suitcase and six cartons.

Two wives in quick succession – each with a child not fathered by him – had engaged good lawyers to systematically stripped Vic financially. So for the third time he moved on to once again start from scratch.

This time was different: this time Vic had a plan. He was looking for a woman who'd been through the mill herself.

Observers might dub Vic a 'loser'. Well, he certainly acted like one. Vic's problem had been he'd twice shared part of his life with two women who didn't really love him and were too smart for him. So the plan was to find a discarded woman who was no smarter than him. From this it appeared the unemployed computer technician was a capable of being a problem solver in his personal life.

Okay, let's go find this woman, Vic decided. First he tried the bars but found all the ones who responded had a husband or boy-friend in the bar who stood looking menacingly at Vic; those unattached he approached were prostitutes. Not wanting a crushed skull or an STD he decided to look elsewhere.

The 'personal' columns in newspapers and internet dating sites were as unfruitful as the bars – the women were either married and keen to have a hot night with someone new or appeared promising but specified someone tall, dark, handsome and wealthy which left him out of contention on every count. So the medium height, dirty blonde, crooked nosed guy on a social relief benefit stood at the end of the wharf looking at the rush of the outgoing tidal stream contemplating shortening his future when a in his head a hooter sounded: Patrol the riverfront at dawn!

Yes, that was it! His brain had figured that as everyone fucked at dawn – they did, didn't they? – then if he were a female discard what would he do in despair at dawn when there was no-one to plug into any more? Of course, go down to the riverfront to watch the sun rise and weep.

Two mornings in a row Vic found a distressed woman but unfortunately both were still attached although dissatisfied with their man. Both opened up to him verbally and seemed to be taking a bit of interest in him sexually, as far as he could determine. But after an earful of moans because of both women's emotional overload, Vic decided he'd have to sharpen up his selection process and not be too much in a hurry to grab some pussy. So here he was, on day three working to The Plan.

Vic looked along the stretch of esplanade. He could see three hunched females on the first six or seven seats. Time for action. In each case he nodded an early morning greeting but was ignored. The first woman was worth a miss – she looked about sixty. The second with big tits was a real possibility until Vic spotted a lap dog nestled in under those boulders. He moved on because he disliked dogs who liked women. He immediately veered away from the third target after suspecting it was a male in drag.

Well, Rome wasn't built in a day, Vic thought philosophically; try again tomorrow morning, buddy. He walked on to the wharf to watch the seagulls feeding. He sat on a seat to rest. A little later, sizing up what was about to happen he said, "Ma'am, I wouldn't advise you to jump at this moment. The tide is full so you'll only stay floating where you jump in rather than being washed out to sea with a whoosh. Wait another hour or two."

At first the woman with the long dark hair didn't answer, didn't even look back at him. Then she stepped back, turned and said, "I wasn't contemplating jumping." After a pause she added, "Will you talk to me?"

What a ridiculous question, he thought. Why waste his time with someone who hadn't yet hit the upswing from being a loser. Then he saw the tits – real beauties.

"It would be my pleasure. Come, we'll sit on that seat over there. Want me to fetch you a coffee – there's an all night bar just opposite?"

"Thank you – a touch of milk, no sugar."

Vic returned with two coffees and two chicken bread rolls, unsure whether she'd be there. Most likely she'd taken off; but no, she was there staring down to the river to the sea.

She said, slightly thickly, "If the tide had been streaming out, anyone accidentally falling off the wharf would be out there, probably crying for help."

"Nah, the sharks wait for food at the end of the sandbar. They line-up like people at a diner."

"Thanks," she said, taking the coffee. "Oh God, how awful. Sharks!"

"They're okay – just a little enthusiastic about eating anything that looks like food. Does it matter?"

"Yes it does. What if I were, um, floating down with the tide for a swim. Think of this lovely body of mine being ripped open by sharks. Ugh!"

Vic's answer was an uncontrolled reflex. "You have a lovely body?"

Instead of answering she stood, faced him and opened the light wrap. "Tell me if I'm exaggerating."

The pink lacy bra contained beautifully two exquisite orbs, two darkish nipples peeping over the top. They were among the five top brace of breasts Vic had ever come close to laying hands on. The slightly rounded firm looking belly looked ready to be licked and kissed. His eyes slid over the matching panties that outlining a plump camel-toe and then his gaze met rosy flesh bulging slight over the top of thigh-high stockings; he almost ejaculated on the spot.

"Very nice, I agree, cover it up quickly," he admonished hoarsely.

"Well, if you insist," she said a little haughtily. "I am used to being admired."

Vic recklessly decided to confess. "Sorry, it's almost a month since I've come this close to a nubile woman."

"Oh, you poor darling," she cried, a motherly tone in her voice, pulling aside the bottom of her panties. "Oh look; I'm, dripping."

"Hey you, over there; beat it. The notices say no loitering."

Vic opened his eyes to catch the malevolent red-rimmed eyes of the female uniformed Port Authority security guard. He turned to shake awake his sexy companion, but she wasn't there. Nor were their coffee paper cups and the two bags that had contained the rolls.

"Move it buster," she said, swinging her baton, her whistle in her mouth.

"Okay, I'm going," Vic said and walked off the wharf. There was no sign of the thirty-something woman and there was no twenty-four hour bar opposite either. The sign stated "Opening hours 10am – 10 pm."

Damn sleep, cussed Vic. Dreams like that I can do without. Well, I'll try again in the morning – but no falling asleep on patrol, you mutt, he admonished. That's no way to find a woman who needs you.

Strolling along the tree-lined promenade, hearing the town clock chime 8:00, Vic saw up ahead two youths struggling with a woman who was screaming, "Leave me alone your scum."

Vic raced up, seized one of the guys around the hips, upturned him and dumped him into and empty refuse bin, where he stuck by the shoulders, his legs waving comically in the air while he yelled for help. His mate let go of the woman and crouched waiting to repel Vic's attack.

Vic threw a very weak left; the guy grinned and unleashed a powerful swing from below his knee to Vic's jaw which Vic ducked as he kneed the guy between his legs. That guy fell to the ground, doubled up and screaming.

"Come," Vic said urgently but lowering his voice to avoid frightening the woman. "Take my hand and let's run."

They ran, not talking, and at the first opportunity went up the steps from the promenade and on to Riverside Highway. There was a diner opposite them.

"Breakfast?"

She looked hesitant.

"We'll be out of sight in there should those two hoons come looking for us."

She nodded, pale faced and wide-eyed. Beautiful blue eyes actually. She attempted to free her hand but was unsuccessful. Vic led her across the now busy highway. This time he knew he wasn't dreaming because he felt the warmth of her hand.

As they climbed the steps he asked, "Why were those hoons molesting me? Do you think they mistook me for a hooker?"

"How could they possible think that?"

She eyed him gratefully. "I'm Nina."

"Hi Nancy, I'm Vic – Victor Haig."

"My full name is Nina Alice Raymond. Thank you so much for saving me. I'm nothing but trouble. My mother died three weeks ago and my father has gone to pieces. I have been unable to console him. He arrived home last drunk last night with two women and threw me out of the house, warming me never to return."

"He'll think differently today after a good sleep and a big breakfast."

"I don't believe so. He'd doomed and has decided to die. He's drinking heavily and has been shouting that at me for days on end; it's been terrible."

"Okay, enough of that. You need coffee and something good for the soul. Have whatever you want on me."

"Oh, I really can't accept that. Besides, I owe you for saving me."

"You pay for dinner tonight."

"Then I'll be seeing you again?"

"Yes, you come and stay with me in my room."

"Just you and me?"

"Well, if you have other people with you we'll do our best, but it is a smallish room."

She saw the smile and giggled. "You're funny."

"You're cute. Take a table by the window so we can keep an eye out for those hoons."

As she demolished a small stack of pancakes, Nina asked why Vic wanted to sleep with her.

"You are very attractive, I haven't been with a woman for a month and the most compelling reason is there's only one bed, no sofa."

Her full lips turned into an unspoken 'Oh' and then, "That's perfectly acceptable to me. Far better than going to a soulless hotel."

"You have enough money to stay at a hotel?"

"Yes."

"Then that's what you should do. Don't stay with me; I'm a nobody."

"I've hit the bottom, Vic. Right now I'm a nobody. We only shifted to this town a year ago so friends are few and I was employed in my father's business." She smiled shyly, "After tonight would you consider hitting the road with me?"

"Yes, what a great question. Um, do you fuck strangers?"

Nina gasped. "Pardon me; no don't answer. I heard the question clearly."

Vic waited until she found composure and re-engaged her brain. "I am not a virgin but I'm rather inexperienced. Sex rather scares me. Why did you ask that so bluntly?"

"Oh, I was thinking about our schedule for tonight but became stuck because I don't know if you do anal."

"You're kidding me – please say you're kidding me," she pleaded.

"Yes, Nina. Just testing to see how you would handle it."

"You embarrassed me greatly."

"Oh yeah, sorry. Apart from being a nobody, I'm not a refined type of person."

"Well, as I allowed my middle aged neighbour and a cousin to fuck me I cannot be too refined either."

Vic frowned and said there was no need for confessions or to talk tough. He'd prefer her being her natural self. Nina countered that in her natural mode she was rather too weak for her liking; she'd prefer to toughen up.

"That will happen if you stick around me; but I want you to remain a lady."

"Oh, how lovely; the best of both worlds. It's a deal, Vic but we're not slumming it. You tutor me about looking after myself in the real world and I'll meet all our travel and accommodation expenses – is that a deal?"

"But that's so much on-sided."

"Not with this extra provision: I shall require you to fuck me regularly."

"Ooh, what a lovely arrangement," the woman arriving with the coffee pot murmured.

Vic found out that Nina, an only child like him, was twenty – he'd picked her to be twenty-three. She'd been thrown out of college after attempting for the second time to offer monetary bribes to get higher marks.

"I was under pressure from my father to get top grades," she explained. "Mostly I am honest."

Vic said his parents now lived in England. After high school he studied and became a certificated computer technician and worked in the home computer sector as a trouble-shooter and upgrading systems. He not longer found the work interesting. He married at twenty-four in too much of a hurry, only finding out two months into the marriage his wife was pregnant to someone else and remained unfaithful to him. He endured that for three years until she sought a divorce to marry someone else, taking her child with her. Three months later the woman he'd befriended claimed he'd made her pregnant so they married and five months after he'd first met her she gave birth to a full-term girl, then admitting it wasn't his child. She became bored with him and returned home to live with her parents after a year. In the terms of settlement for the divorce she wanted to take the children and tabled a big claim for money for the infant's upbringing. Vic agreed to those terms, escaping near penniless but a free man.

"God, what strife you've had," Nina sympathized. "I do hope you find the perfect mate."

"Yeah, so do I. Shall we go?"

Nina inspected the room which contained a bed, bench basin, refrigerator and cooker; Vic shared a bathroom and toilet with the residents of three other rooms.

The first thing she said was, "God, do you live here?" and being crossly told yes continued her quick inspection and decreed, "Well at least everything is clean."

Vic looked at her. "Do you want to do it now?"

Nina glanced at her watch.

"Don't you do it before noon?"

"Stop it, you're making me nervous. I've told you I'm not very experienced. I was thinking after lights out this evening."

Vic's mouth fell open. So she smiled and held out her arms. "Come kiss me and work me into a state. If I get to feel nice you may find yourself lucky."

He walked over to her and they hugged and kissed sweetly. Then Vic broke away and said after lunch would be fine. They should plan for an early start in the morning. He asked did she have a vehicle.

"Yes, much better than your wreck," she said. "It's a four-wheel drive, only a year old, parked back near where you rescued me."

"Why did you leave it there?"

She squirmed. "I thought I should ride with you in case you had second thoughts about me. You seem so exciting so I didn't want to risk you running out on me."

"Nina?"

"Yes?"

"If you don't trust me walk out now. I'm not hitting the road with anyone who doesn't trust me."

"Me trusting you? What about your trust in me?"

"That's your problem, not mine. Go now if you don't trust me."

"God, you're hard. All right, I trust you and you can fuck me whenever you want. Does that give you confidence about the way I regard you?"

"Yes."

"Well, what about you trusting me?"

"With me, Nina, trust is something between two people. Now that I know you trust me, you have my trust. This isn't an issue any longer, is it?"

"No, I guess not. This is a peculiar way to begin a relationship but I must say I feel a lot more comfortable about teaming up with you, very much more comfortable. What do you want to do now?" Nina said, eyeing the bed.

Vic suggested resuming discussions about tomorrow. It was agreed they should travel in Nina's SUV.

Soon afterwards, he dropped Nina off at her vehicle. She went off to buy camping gear to be self-contained when they decided to stop out in the open. Vic went to his landlord to give notice and paid a further two weeks' occupancy as two weeks' notice was required. He then sold his vehicle for $400 at a dump of a car yard, or a hundred bucks more than he expected. He and Nina met back at his room for lunch.

"There is no food," Nina said, looking into the fridge.

"I usually just have a tin of baked beans which I heat in the can in a pot of boiling water and then eat with a packet of biscuits."

"Would you mind if we don't economize and go out and have lunch at a restaurant?" she asked "I'll pay, gladly."

They walked to the local shopping centre and choose Japanese.

"This is very civil," Vic said, impressed.

"Yes darling, you'd better get used to it. I'm afraid eating out of tins is not my thing."

"Nor mine. But since I've been unemployed and on a benefit I have been forced to live frugally. Hey – you just called me darling. Did you mean it?"

"Well yes, since we are now living together we should live in every respect like partners."

"May reach under the table and touch you?"

"Not here, darling. But that request does suggest we need to establish a code of behavior, mainly for your benefit."

"Whatever. How many times have you been penetrated?"

Hesitating for a moment, Nina said, "Six times and one near miss."

"A near miss?"

"I was in a crowded train carriage and this man lifted my dress, pulled my panties back and had his dripping penis almost into me before I recovered from shock and kneed him."

"God, what happened next?"

"He turned green and vomited over the guy standing next to me who punched out his lights. He disappeared to our feet and we all pretended nothing had happened. I left the train at the next stop and waited fifteen minutes for the following one."

Vic frowned and said it was disgusting. "Fancy everyone leaving that poor guy decked. He could have suffocated in his vomit."

"He appeared to be a foreigner and looked villainous, so sympathy was not rife amongst us. You are teasing me, aren't you?"

"Well spotted – yes."

Nina smiled and changed the subject. "You'll be gentle with me, won't you?"

"Yes, initially."

"Why only initially?"

"It depends how you react and what I must to do to properly respond to your passion."

"How will you know? I lie stiff, half petrified with my eyes shut."

"I wonder if you really have been fucked, Nina? If you had been wound up and were really cooking, you'd been gyrating around their pole and yelling."

"Me? Never, there's probably something wrong with me."

Back at the room as they talked Vic began seeing more white of her eyes and realized she was on route for a panic attack. So he went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine; they'd not imbibed over lunch.

"Ugh, what's this?" she asked, looking at her glass after a taste.

"Mendoza Stables Table White."

"How much did it cost?"

"A dollar fifty on special."

"It's filtered horses' piss, I'm sure of it."

"Don't be churlish. You're imbibing for the 14% alcohol."

Soon Vic no longer saw excessive white around Nina's green eyes – in fact that now looked large and luminous and she was talking non-stop and had giggling bursts whenever he said something remotely humorous.

Vic stood behind her and began massaging her shoulders.

"What are you doing?"

"Preparing you for sex."

"Do you know what you're doing; shouldn't you be fingering my pussy?"

"That will come."

She giggled.

He leaned forward, cupped both breasts and kissed her gently behind the left ear.

"Oh God, that feels good," she sighed, reached up and holding one of his arms, her other hand resting on her stomach.

Vic reached down the front of her dress and pushed her bra down.

"Don't you have to unbutton my dress first and fumble with my bra hooks? Good heavens, how did you get you mouth on my breast like that without undressing me?"

There was no answer. "Hmmm," she sighed.

Eventually he did unbutton her dress and fumble with the bra hooks.

"Time to stand up," he said.

"Oh God, I feel as if I'm floating," she said. "Want me to help?"

"No," he said, unbuttoning the top of her dress and pulling it over her head. Vic waggled at each of the three bra hooks and finally they parted and he pulled off her bra, drawing an 'Ouch! as one strap caught.

"You have great tits."

"I know," she giggled. "I do see them rather a great deal."

"Suck your nipple for me."

"Good gracious. No.

"Come on, I want to watch. That should then make you feel sexy; me also."

12