Thoroughly Loving Nina Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot lovers Nina & Vic accidentally lose one another.
5.1k words
4.66
17.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 10/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE STORY SO FAR: Twice divorced, unemployed computer technician Victor Haig is searching for a real soul mate when he rescues Nina Raymond from two louts who mistook her for a hooker – or an easy opportunity. The previous night Nina was thrown out of home by her mentally unbalanced and recently widowed father. Nina (20) admits to 37-year old Vic she's sexually inexperienced. He learns the young woman has been abused sexually by the few men in her life including her father. Vic invites Nina to spend the night in his room. They appear compatible, both describing themselves as 'nobodies'. Initial sex goes well and they in the morning they'll hit the road with no destination in mind. Nina has the cash and a good vehicle. What she wants from Vic is to be toughened up for real life and to learn about loving sex.

* * *

Vic awoke with a great erection ready for action but lifting his head saw Nina had just showered and was drying her hair. Of course – the poor darling wouldn't be aware a dawn fuck was a great way to start the new day.

"Hi, come over for a kiss."

"Not with that thing sticking up like that," Nina grinned. "Come on, let's pack and hit the road, stopping for breakfast when the mood takes us."

"Sounds good," Vic said getting out of bed stiffly, watched by his companion who spoilt her apparently couldn't-care-less pose by staring at his erection.

Vic skirted her and went out to the bathroom shared with other tenants. He whistled as her showered, something he hadn't done for many a day.

Nina handed Vic the keys.

"Are you sure."

"For as long as you are my lover I'll always want you to drive me, providing you are sober."

"Lovers, eh?"

"After what you did for me yesterday, and to me, I now have a rather soft feeling for you. Just keep it coming."

"Aye, aye, ma'am."

They drove away without looking back at the building containing Vic's spartan rented room. Nina leaned over and rested her head against his shoulder.

"Thank you for driving me away from daddy, Uncle Bob and the boys. I'll put all that behind me now. You're on your own daddy – when you die I hope you die in comfort."

"You're not planning to see him again?"

"No, it was mom who I loved and she responded, always."

"That's really sad."

"What is?"

"The wrong one died."

Nina burst into tears, pushing her face into his shoulder. "Thank God someone thinks like me; I've been harboring that thought even since learning she was terminally ill and daddy began turning surely. I felt so guilty being judge and jury like that."

"It's very difficult to control thought. I reckon your judgment was severe but very understandable and in my book very acceptable. Rest against me and think – slowly your mind will clear and you'll become happy again."

"Then we'll stop for a fuck."

He smiled. "No, then we'll stop for late breakfast."

Almost an hour later he stopped the vehicle and remained seated. She stirred another forty minutes later, stretched and eyed him looking at her chest. She pushed it out even farther.

"I don't have to teach you about sex," he grinned. "You've had a lovely sleep."

"Where are we?"

"Half a mile up this secondary highway. Look across there."

Nina looked beyond him and saw the sprawling house set amid a flowering rose garden. She pulled up her sunglasses and read the sign: 'Farmhouse Meals Dawn to Dusk.'

"It looks lovely. Let's eat in the garden."

"No, the best place is to eat in the kitchen. The farmer's wife will have made bread early this morning and the smell of it will be still wafting through the kitchen. She'll be fat and jolly and a superb cook just dying to talk her head off, unless I'm mistaken. I grew up on farms and know this is an experience you should not miss."

"Well it seems rather wishful thinking to me – farms and farming people are no longer like they were when you were a boy. Oh come on, chin up. I didn't men to make you sad."

They knocked on the open door.

"Come in through to the kitchen," called a cheery voice.

Nina distinctly saw Vic cross his fingers. She partly held her breath.

They entered the kitchen and a plum red-faced woman with flour on one cheek beamed and said, "Hello – who do we have here? Father and daughter calling in for breakfast, I do declare."

Vic's mouth dropped open but closed quickly when he heard Nina giggle.

"This is Vic – he missed out being my father so has done the next best thing and become my lover. Greetings, I'm Nina."

"Good gracious – Vic's fallen on his feet getting you as his play thing," the woman giggled. "I'm Sinéad Murphy but everyone in this district knows me as Ma Murphy – you can call me Ma. You two will be running on low with all that sex. Bacon, eggs, pancakes and thick buttered toast – does that tickle your fancy?"

They nodded.

"We go outside if you wish – the roses are lovely, but if that's not what you're wanting stay in here and talk to me. I like company, being left along all day. Would you like some Irish whisky – my father-in-law gave it to when he was last over here from Ireland? It's reputed to keep your juices flowing – you know the ones I mean. Oh don't become embarrassed, Nina. We all know what it's for – I certainly do after mothering seven children."

"Seven!" exclaimed Nina turning white.

"Ah, you young women thinking having one child is the biggest thing you face in your face and having two ties you down for the rest of your life. The secret is to have several as they tend to look after each other as they grow older which means you are left with nothing better to do that to start working for another on."

Waving to Ma Murphy as they drove off with two loaves of fresh bread, three boiled egg, washed tomatoes and lettuce to have as a picnic lunch plus a big apple pie with clotted cream, Vic snorted, "Wasn't she fantastic – just like the old days?."

"She was like a character out of an old film. I just loved her and was almost overwhelmed by her. Thank you for making that experience happen."

"My pleasure."

"Let's go to the old mill she told us about, near where Ma was born. We could find a spot to camp out for the night alongside the stream. The nights are warm so we can just erect the roof of the tent – it's one of those with zipped removable sides. We can have our lunch to dinner."

Vic said that sounded fine and stopped at the next village and bought four bottles of wine.

The mill looked picturesque but was in poor repair, a sign warning visitors not to go inside because the floor boards were rotten. However the water-wheel had been maintained in good order and creaked away in a repetitive three-bar tune. They stood watching it, Nina leaning on the rail fence, Vic standing behind hugging her. Before long he'd cupped a breast and not receiving a caution moved his other hand on to her belly and began gently stroking that area.

The response was almost immediate – Nina began pushing her butt back into him. His cock stiffened so Vic did what came naturally, lifting up her skirt and then unzipping.

"No, not here – not out in the open like this," she said thickly.

"It's all right, we're alone."

"What if someone arrives?" she said, now a little worried.

"I'll pull your skirt down and step back. We'll look like two innocents."

She didn't answer so Vic assumed rightly he had the green light. He licked his fingers to wet her slit but no additional lube was required. She was wet, very wet and moving her hips, indicating she was nervous and ready.

Nervous meant the possibility of a change of mind, so Vic dispersed with a little foreplay. He rubbed the tip of his dick over her puckered asshole; she gasped but that concern subsided when she realized it was moving, targeted at a lower entrance. She drew a leg apart; had she read about that or had she moved instinctively, Vic wondered. She claimed to be inexperienced and he had no reason to disbelieve her.

His dick began docking. running in smoothly until both grunting as his groin made contact with her ass cheeks.

"Lovely," Nina sighed. "It feels long and thick in me. I pull back as you pull out and then attempt to return at your speed – right.

"Right – you're very wet so don't be concerned at the squelchy noise. If we break into a sweat our thighs will collide with a slapping sound."

"Gotcha – should I pull my tits out for you?"

"Yeah. What a sport you are; thanks."

It was a beautiful fuck in a very tranquil locality. No-one drove up the road so they banged away unhurriedly until his level of panting rose suddenly.

"I don't think I'm ready yet," she complained. "You're swelling inside me." Vic reached under and flicked a finger tip gently across her clit four or five times.

"Waaaaaaugh!" she screamed, silencing the birds in the trees near them. She convulsed and Vic began pumping into her, eyes closed and breathing heavily through his mouth, dribbling slightly. When his eyes were focusing properly he pulled out and watched his cum mixed with her juices drip to the ground.

"Look at that," she said, still panting and looking under the top rail. "We've just made a lovely cocktail – want some?"

She was joking but Vic decided to take her up a level. "Yeah. Feed it to me baby."

Nina caught some of the goo and held out her fingers to be sucked. "I can't believe you are doing this."

"It's easy when the adrenalin is buzzing. Try some."

"Okay, but don't complain if I spit it out."

She sucked her fingers and went "Hmmm. It's okay but nothing remarkable."

"No, but it's the act of being watched by your lover swallowing that cocktail that makes it so special – it's the ultimate in sharing part of yourselves."

"You're kidding me."

Vic grinned and said like most things about having sex; most of it is not recommended practice. "If we really thought about it, most of us wouldn't indulge in sex – not even kissing."

Vic drove the van across a field to camp for the night within a semi-circle of trees, far enough away not to be unduly disturbed by the multiple creaking water wheel. He awoke in the morning under the canvas canopy to find Nina had packed everything not been used and was waiting to pack the tent.

"Hi sweetheart. Great sex last night – one of the better blow jobs I've had in years. Next time you must swallow."

Nina ignored that. "I've packed up. I want to go home and check on daddy; I'm worried about him."

"But you said..."

"I know what I said earlier but that's changed; my conscience is telling me to go check on him. I'll not rest until I do that and it's what mom would have wanted."

"Can't you call him?"

"In my dream he wasn't in a fit state to answer the phone."

"Well, if that's the way you feel you should go to him."

"Thank you. Does that mean you are not coming with me?"

"It does – I have left that town forever. Leave the camping gear for me; I'll stay here."

Fifteen minutes later they kissed and Nina said she'd be back around 6:00 that evening, Vic had checked the map and said the next village was approximately three miles away; he'd walk there and back to fetch supplies. The exercise would do him good and help fill in the day.

Watching Nina drive away Vic was unable to suppress the thought; he wondered if he'd ever see her again.

By 9:00 that evening Vic convinced himself Nina had abandoned him. He wished he'd taken her cell phone number then he could have called to ask why she'd done that to him. He emptied the last of the wine into his glass, sitting on the grass with his back against the rail fence looking towards the waterwheel which he now could barely see. He thought he'd better head back to the campsite and prepare late dinner.

"Ahoy there."

"Hello," he answered, knowing it wasn't Nina.

"Hi," said the woman aged about forty. Her accept was slightly foreign – Australian perhaps. She was lugging a big tramping pack and wearing boots. "I was hitching a ride which terminated a mile down the highway. I saw the sign Ye Olde Waterwheel so thought I'd take a look. Is that wine you're drinking?" Obviously she could make out the bottle and glass.

"Sorry, just finished the last drop."

"Bother, I'm as dry as the floor of a bird cage. Well it's really too dark to see much here. I'll camp under this tree for the night. Do you live nearby?"

"No, I'm camping by the woods over there against the skyline. Want to come over for a wine after you've pitched your tent?"

"Are you alone?"

"Yes."

"No thanks."

That instant rebuff annoyed Vic. "Suit yourself; I thought Australians had a sense of adventure which implies risk, but I'm not in the habit of forcing my attention on strange women."

"I'm not an Aussie, I'm a New Zealander. Did you mean a strange woman or a woman who is a stranger?"

"Does it matter?"

"To me it does."

"The latter."

She laughed and said she was delighted not to be considered strange. May I change my mind and come over to you for that wine?"

"Yes, I assume you have a flashlight."

"Yes."

"Well once you climb over the stile just across from us it's a smooth walk across grass, about two-fifty yards. I'll have a lantern up showing to direct you. My name is Victor Haig; call me Vic."

"I'm Peg Winslow, a university senior lecture in human biology, I'm in your country on a tramping holiday and hitching rides between main points of interest."

"Welcome to our country. I'm a computer technician who has become work-shy so am on extended holiday. If you decide not to come over I'll understand. If you really are brave you can come now and camp under my canopy. I pose no threat to you."

"So you say."

"Fine, please yourself."

Vic was climbing the stile when Peg called, "Wait, I'm coming with you. I'm just unpacking my flashlight."

After a steak and three vegetable dinner cooked on the camp stove they talked and drank wine till after midnight and then went to their separate beds.

Around 8:00, with the sun streaming in, Vic decided to try his luck.

"Peg?"

"Hi Vic, what is it?"

"I've woken to the new day with this erection. Is it of any interest to you?"

There was a pause then she climbed out of her sleeping bag; she was nude. "Just let me have a pee and brush my teeth and I'll be right over. Keep it up Vic; I haven't been pleasured for some weeks."

Peg's tits were large heavy hangers, but droop didn't worry Vic who believed a tit was a tit whether it was big or small, close together or far apart, high on the chest or sprouted from half-way down towards the navel. She shaved but needed regrowth cleared; that wasn't of concern to Vic either.

"Oh, nice one," she cooed, spitting into her hand and wrapping it around Vic's cock and twisting a little from side to side.

Vic sighed, now aware this was a woman who knew what she was doing.

"Any objection if I suck and wank it simultaneously?"

"Not if we do a sixty-nine and I can do anything I wish with that pussy of yours."

"Be my guest; it's crying out for attention."

They rutted all morning between rests. She refused to swallow and kept handing him condoms as if she had a dispensing machine in her backpack.

For late lunch they had biscuits, chocolate and coffee.

Vic more or less complained, "I can scarcely stand, you're drained me."

She smiled. "What about me – I feel almost stretched in two and expect I'll be sore for some days. But I'll have fond memories of you while coping with that inconvenience. Well, I best be off to arrive somewhere nice before nightfall.

Vic walked out to the highway with Peg and she's barely started walking when a car containing two white-haired women stopped and their offer of a lift was accepted; Peg who didn't look back at Vic.

At 2:00 next afternoon Vic left the campsite tidy and abandoned it, walking out to the highway and thumbing a ride. A man and woman in a pick-up stopped.

"Where are you heading to, son?" asked the man in a straw hat. He looked about fifty, the woman a little younger.

"Just anywhere up ahead. I've been on extended holiday and my companion has returned to her home so I'm back to thinking about work."

"What work do you do young man?" the woman asked.

"I fix computers."

"Oh, I thought you might do farm work."

"I grew up on farms – cattle farms. I wouldn't want to work with pigs, sheep or dairy."

"We raise cattle."

"Herefords?"

"Why yes."

"A breeding unit or do you buy in yearlings and grow them on to sell to finishing units?"

"Hop in son, we need to talk," said the farmer who introduced himself as Joe Black and his wife said Vic must call her Hannah and not Mrs Black.

On the 60-mile drive to the crossed T - H ranch of 32,250 acres Joe said they have sufficient wranglers but required someone to manage the arrival, accommodation and entertainment of guests with anything from four to fifteen arrivals most days with the average length of stay being three days.

"This is big business," Joe said.

It must be, Vic thought. Say an average of 10 guests on the property at any one time; that meant gross revenue of perhaps $2500 a night at the peak of the season, perhaps falling to under $1000 a night during winter. Joe said they were in a light snowfall area.

Before arriving at the ranch Vic had agreed to work on trial for a month. He'd have a woman assistant and Joe asked that he'd also take responsibility for trying to get the software they'd purchased up and running so they could take back the on-line booking system currently being administered for them by a local travel agency.

Vic agreed to the terms of engagement. He couldn't believe he'd even contemplated a return to farm-life but as they arrived and he saw the guest cabins dotted around the big lake and the sprawling ranch-house and Spartan bunkhouse and other farm buildings, he felt he was coming home to his roots.

Vic's room was in the homestead and he ate all his meals with Joe, Hannah, their mentally disadvantaged son Roy and Vic's elderly assistant Mrs Peters.

Two weeks into the trial, Hannah came running to Vic's office.

"Vic, I've just seen an advertisement on TV of a woman on film appealing for you by name to contact her. I went off to grab a pen but when I returned the ad had finished."

"Did the woman give her name?"

"Yes, she looked about twenty and called herself Nina."

"Oh God. She's my girlfriend; I lost contact with her."

"Well she must be wanted you really bad – it costs big money to advertise on TV. I had the feeling I vaugely saw the ad earlier."

"What, are you sure?"

"Yes, I think so. Come back to the house and sit with me. Perhaps the ad is running every hour – they often do as morning rates are much cheaper."

The ad was screened forty minutes after Vic had sat down with paper and pen.

"That's her," he called triumphantly as Nina appeared on-screen appealing for missing person Victor Haig or anyone knowing him to call her. SAhe had found his campsite abandoned. The phone number appeared in large print."

"Got it," Vic cried gleefully.

"Here, use my cell phone," Hannah said. "Invite her to stay here for as long as she wishes. If she really is your girlfriend and you have been sleeping together I'm move you to a larger room. I really don't understand how anyone in this day and age can lose somebody?"

Vic said he'd fill her in later. He first called Nina who almost blasted his ear-drum asunder with her wild whoop. She cried and said she was sorry. She'd returned home to find her father unconscious in bed, a heart attack apparently brought on by his heavy drinking. He lingered on and died three days ago; the funeral was yesterday.

"I'm sorry."

"So am I but it's over now. Where are you?"

Hannah stood on the porch with Vic waiting for Nina's arrival. Nina had phoned as soon as she turned in on to the property.

"Good luck Vic. I'll just say hello and then go; you'll want to be left alone."

12