Thoroughly Loving Nina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you thinking?" he asked, really an admission he was not thinking anything of significance beside concentrating on driving.

Nina took the plunge. "Just wondering if men fuck all of their casual girlfriends?"

"Jesus, what rampant thoughts you have; how interesting."

The ensuing conversation during which Vic addmitted their could be some truth in Nina's assumption, gradually raised itself beyond the belt. They ended up discussing the ethics of interpersonal relationships, with Vic leading the way on that, prompting Nina to think he was teaching her far more than how to indulge in sex skilfully and introducing her to business management. At the ranch he'd proven to be great at not only teaching her business administration systems but expanding her knowledge beyond immediate needs so she obtained a wider understanding. Oh, she thought. That's what Hannah meant when kissing me goodbye and saying I now know practically all that's required to run and managed a small business. How could I be so stupid not to have already thought that myself. She grinned – of course, too much diversion such as all that sex, learning to ride and fly fish and all that. God, what a great time I had and how that year just galloped away from us. A year? Oh yes. She pulled out a map.

"There's a large service centre about fifty miles ahead of us."

"Okay, you want to go shopping to buy girlie stuff?"

"If you must know shopping is part of female culture – without access to shops a woman is capable of feeling socially and intellectually deprived."

Vic's mouth gaped. "You're kidding me." When she didn't answer he said sorry, he didn't mean to be offensive. "Want me to accompany you?"

"Sexy underwear is on my mind."

The vehicle served slightly on the empty road. She watched him swallow and he said scrubbing his chin with a palm, "Okay, I'll give that a go."

Nina smiled. She'd like to develop his softer side.

Vic said driving into town they should look out for a good camping site.

"I'd rather spend tonight in a hotel."

"Okay," he said after a slight delay.

"In the most luxurious hotel room that's available."

He glanced at her and grunted another okay. Nina allowed the silence to continue until finally he felt it necessary to ask, "Why do you want to do that?"

"A celebration. We have been together a year plus a couple of weeks – our first anniversary."

"Does that mean there will be more?"

The question caused Nina's throat to go dry; he'd put her on a spot. Her conscience ordered her to tell the truth even if the truth scared him: "I would be very disappoint if that were not so."

Nina watched Vic for reaction but apart from whitened knuckles as his fingers tightened on the steering wheel he behaved normally, saying, "That's good; I think that way too."

Seconds later he came back with a question: "A year, eh. So we're approaching four hundred fucks?"

"More like a thousand I would think."

She saw delight shine his face. "That's three years worth compressed into a year," he said proudly.

"Something like that," Nina replied, wishing he'd think more romantically.

"That's thousands of heart-beats we've shared living so closely together."

"What a beautiful thing to say to me," Nina beamed and leant against his shoulder. She was aware he'd slimmed down and his body had become very firm. That had become noticeable during the haymaking season and then he'd maintained fitness through hard riding coming home with wranglers on their quarter horses. She'd also toned up, becoming addicted to swimming in the outdoor pool and when the colder weather set in the indoor lap pool.

In the lingerie store a sales clerk attached herself to Nina and Vic and began her hustle. Her close presence made Vic feel inhibited. He managed her abrupt withdrawal by picking a pair of crutchless panties off the rack, poking a finger through the gap with his hand inside the garment and saying to Nina, "How about a couple of pairs of these for when I drop in for my quick mid-morning break?" Nina was almost as embarrassed as the sales clerk.

Nina went off and booked the bridal suite at the landmark hotel but didn't inform Vic what it was called. They entered and he was impressed; if he noticed the set-up he kept that to himself. "Can we afford this?"

"Yes, I'm picking up the tab and that includes dinner to be served in here."

"Can we eat nude?"

"If you wish."

"Good, ask for waitresses. I'll have my dick under the table-cloth but I don't want any jerk eyeing your tits – so an all girl crew, please."

"Oh darling, how considerate of you and how romantic, you not wanting other guys looking at my breasts."

"Don't you call them tits any longer?"

"Unless you insist but I will not be able to help saying the word when you have me all worked up. From today I'm working on modifying our behaviour slightly – just easing a little crudeness out of it. We both are a little too foul-mouthed."

"But everything is on in the bedroom or under the stars?"

"Yes, I would think so."

"Okay, take the lead. By the way, if we are eating under the new regime we must dress up for dinner tonight, acting like normal people.":

"Oh, I'm disappointed about the change."

"Liar," he grinned. Pulling something from his inside pocket, Vic tossed over gently a slim package wrapped in gold paper and tied with a darker gold ribbon.

"What is it?"

"While you were fixing up the hotel I was in a store buying you an anniversary present."

"Oh how sweet. Come and kiss me."

"No, you open it first."

Nina knew he was watching expectedly. She suspected it was a thin gold chain to wear as a necklace – all the female wranglers including Bella wore them. She unwrapped the present slowly, keeping her head down and smiling, knowing he'd be willing her to move faster.

"Ohmigod," she cried, looking in disbelief at the 14kt white gold necklace. She quickly counted – eight rows of weaved links; this must have set him back a chunk of money – she guessed around four and a half thousand.

"You like it?"

"I adore it."

"Put it on."

Nina said gently, "Not until I'm dressed for tonight then I'll want you to put it on me. Come – I'm buying a gown for me and a tuxedo for you."

"A tux – but that's extravagant – I'll never wear it again."

"Don't bet on that buddy," Nina smiled.

The necklace looked gorgeous above her little black dress she'd chosen over a long gown after Vic had unexpectedly declared in the store he'd prefer her wearing a short cut dress because it showed off her elegant legs; the charming middle-aged sales clerk said she agreed. Nina half-wished they were eating in the dinning room where women could see her new treasure – it was by far the most expensive gift anyone had given her. But not only that – she loved it, it was so 'her'.

Nina went to bed deliriously happy after Vic had undressed and then undressed her. She led him to the bed by his erection, know that was the secret fantasy of many men – well, some female friend had told her that.

After a slow and satisfying sixty-nine she whispered, "I'm giving you my ass tonight. His reply almost sent her into orgasm.

"I have a better idea: you present you ass to me each year on my birthday. My birthday is six weeks away, remember?"

Not just one birthday, he'd spoken of multiple birthdays: he envisaged living with her long-term. "Eat my cunt out again," she screamed, beating him with her fists. Laughing, he dutifully obliged and soon triggered one of her bigger releases.

"All finished?" he asked, rising up with a dripping chin.

"No, I want more. We've just done it as if I were a whore; now make love, proper love to me darling and I shall reciprocate beautifully.

* * *

Initially Vic had become a little edgy with Nina's talk about behavioural modification to lift their relationship on to a higher plane. He relaxed when she made it clear by 'higher plane' she meant a slightly higher plane. He had no wish to be what he wasn't – er – to be pushed out of character. Well, he'd wait to see how it when before deciding whether he needed to put his foot down.

He thought back to Nina asking did all men fuck their casual girlfriends, He'd regarded that as a loaded question. Would the next question be did he fuck his mother's friends, or at least any who appealed to him, or perhaps she'd be thinking what he'd do to the women Nina befriended. Vic sighed. Obviously she had the idea he roamed around thinking his dick was like a rapier, ready to plunge into any babe he thought needed a working over. God, was this because she thought he treated her like a slut – someone to have at his side ready to plunge into simply at his convenience? It wasn't like that at all, he frowned. She was just so fuckable that he couldn't help himself. Also she needed the frequency of practice to become highly accomplished at it. Despite what women may think, fucking isn't something you learn from your mother or an occasional romp at the beach or on the back seat of a car; expert fucking, that is.

At the fashion store, Vic spotted the price tag on the gown she was gloating over; fuck, almost two thousand bucks for that. So he mentioned the quality of her legs and she fell for it like a lamb, choosing what she and the sales clerk called a LBD. The ticket on that was almost nine hundred but he reserved his opinion until seeing it on her.

While he'd waited the clerk kept eyeing him, making him nervous. She had the gall to adjust one of her stockings right in front of him, pretending he wasn't there. He didn't see much as he began studying the ceiling. Although being middle aged, she had a great body. When he next looked at her she was smoothing her dress over her tits. He meant to say nice dress, but typical of his proneness to say exactly what he was thinking in such tight situations as this, he commented, 'Love the tits'. Rather than demonstrate outrage she smiled and thanked him for what she called his most acceptable remark. At that point Nina emerged looking a million dollars, Vic aware he'd be heading for a great fuck when he pulled that dress off her later that night and the clerk no doubt thinking she'd made the sale.

In menswear, Vic felt his pulse-rate jump when he heard Nina say to the dude in a fancy business suit, "You highest quality tux in the store please." No way would he be allowing that prissy guy take his inner leg measurement.

Vic had opened his mouth to say "No Nina no; I'll take the cheapest tux when she smiled – he'd have to say adoringly – and whispered, "This is my anniversary gift to you plus the hotel stay."

That stymied him. To refuse would offend her possibly, and this was not an occasion to risk doing that. She'd indicated she had plenty of money. Unbeknown to her he'd splashed out on nearly five grand on that necklace that lay in the pocket against his chest. Why? He didn't know why, dammit, execpt that she was worth it and had virtually told him outright that she had no plan to move on. Not since he was a kid had he felt so much wanted; it almost felt as his heart was about to burst.

Now he lay in the grand hotel suite watching her sleeping. Their fucking just ended had been top shelf – ranging from unrestrained rutting to the sweetest fuck he'd ever had. For that she'd taken the lead, telling him to go slowly and gently. He was just about stuffed anyway, so taking it easy had been no problem. Her hands and tongue were all over him and she directed him how to touch places that gave her the most enjoyment. They cruised along fine until she began yawning and said she was about to come. Vic worried, thinking he might not have re-loaded. He began thinking about their new arrangement – her ass on his birthday. Ah, that was better, a build up was happening. They were in lazy Missionary, his least preferred position. She wriggled her legs and he lifted on to his toes to allow her room to move, suspecting she could be developing cramp. She settled so he dropped down, to find her thighs were now inside his and the friction had increased.

At that stage drips of sweat off Vic's forehead were dropping into her hair; she was sweating as well and began breathing faster. She tensed and suddenly pressured Vic's flagging cock, clamping and releasing her internal muscles, milking him. Within a minute she grunted and began convulsing and with easer he released his contribution to the cocktail in the making.

"Great timing," she'd yawned. "I remembered that move as one of the tips on the DVD I hired."

"Great, wheezed Vic, feeling really tuckered out. "Show me which one and I'll buy it for you."

Two days later they arrived at the coast and liked the small town where they had a great fish lunch. They found a camping ground and after setting up strolled through main street. Vic pulled Nina back and they entered a computer shop that also sold DVDs. "Come, let's see if you can find that DVD you want."

"You mean the DVD you want for me," she giggled.

The store didn't stock XXX-rated DVDs.

"Damn," said the man behind the counter.

"I hope that's not your farewell to us who haven't purchased anything," Vic laughed.

"No, sorry about that. This blasted computer is on the blink again."

"You're at the right place – the sign says computer repairs," Nina laughed and the guy looked at her bleakly, saying that his computer technician had walked out. "He took my wife with him."

"Let Vic take a look – he knows computers, Nina offered.

"Help yourself. It contains all my stock and sales records but it was backed up last night."

"Was the backup verified and then a couple of randomly selected files restored as a test?"

"No," the guy confessed to Vic.

"Then don't assume you have a safe backup."

"Oh yeah, quite right. I've become somewhat lazy because the back-up has never failed me yet. That's how amateur's think, isn't it?"

"You said it," Vic grinned. "I'll take a look."

He worked away while the guy leaned over the counter talking to Nina.

Finally Vic interpreted their tête-à-tête. "Everything checks out okay but your hard drive is running slower than it should. How old is it?"

"As old as the computer, five years."

"Then I suspect the drive is dying."

"But it's not clunking – the usual warning."

"Wait for that to happen and you may regret that you did. Toss me a new hard-drive."

"New or reconditioned?"

"New – for Godsake, this computer is the heart of your business."

"Pick the drive you want out of this cabinet," said the store owner-operator who introduced himself as David Bell. "I'll fetch the toolkit. Nina, would you like to make us coffee – Cilla my office clerk out at lunch."

Vic fitted the new drive and then went to the software shelves and returned with 'Acronis Migrate Easy' and used it to transfer the entire contents of the original hard drive to the new hard drive.

"It will take up to an hour to transfer all data, David. Then this is what I recommend: Continue with your nightly tape back-up with you or your assistant taking that tape homem away from these premises for extra security. In addition I recommend you subscribe to an off-site automatic back-up service for a monthly fee of around thirty to a hundred bucks a month depending on capacity of storage. For you it should cost you no more than a couple of bucks a day 24/7. Your data will be automatically encrypted to keep it safe from prying eyes and your hosting provider will have all levels of security in place. You can download your data from your host at any time of the day or night, any day or night of the year."

David grinned. "Well that resolves my current worries, what have you to add, Nina?

"Well, it's best I say nothing."

"Spill it, Nina," David urged, saying clearly she'd been looking around thoughtfully.

Nina looked at Vic, who nodded. "If you don't mind my saying so, David, these premises are a complete mess. Look, it's lunchtime but where are your customers? I believe customers at this time of day should be predominately women as they are on the street out there in greater numbers than men. I think women are discouraged from entering your store; the colours are all wrong for them and the interior is so messy with sub-departments not clearly defined."

"Well, that's a hammering but I did ask for it," David said ruefully. "What do you suggest?"

"Take a modern approach, but without spending a fortune. Move the sales counter to the rear so people see product as they walk in; install electronic sentinals at the door to deter shoplifters. Everyone is used to them now and know their purpose. I believe I could quickly sketch you a plan for an improved layout because in principle it's little different from a dress or shoe store. I could also suggest colours for improved décor."

"Suggest? David said. "Why don't I just engage you as an employee and give you free rein to get your concepts working for me?"

"What about this assistant you have?"

"Cilla principally works on accounts. My wife attended to sales with me walking the floor assisting customers and attending to stock including deliveries and putting out the trash for collection. My assistant is more than an assistant to me since my wife cleared out."

"Okay, I'll do it – say for two to three months but you being left free to terminate me if I fail to generate turnover to justify my additional expense to the business."

"Sounds good to me. You may as well join the staff as well, Vic. We'll return to generating big cash flow through doing computer and electronic equipment repairs."

Vic scrubbed his chin, thinking. "Our first impressions of this town are favourable but I don't do repairs; I do computer upgrades and replace components which means you'd have to our-source repairs like detecting dry joints and the like. The reality is computers have become so cheap, relatively speaking and are now designed for components to be replaced rather than repaired. That means computer repair technicians are becoming a dying breed. Advertise and you'll find one or two working from their homes."

"I agree to that," David said. "Does that mean you're hired yourself?"

"Providing the salary is at a decent level I'll work for you for as long as Nina works here."

"Right, agreed," David said, rubbing his hands. "Can you both start Friday?"

"Yes, but why Friday?"

"That gives me time to advertising we're closing this Friday and Saturday morning, re-opening on Monday as a fully serviced 'new look' business. This should help win back some of my former customers who drifted over to the opposition offering better service. We can work this Friday, Saturday and Sunday renovating the store. I can get a team of painters to work from store closing on Thursday doing the patch-up and repaint of the premises. Bert Wheeler I know from Rotary will design, construct and install a new sales counter at the rear of the premises, working over the weekend. I'll press my father-in-law who's an electrician to upgrade our lighting and his mate will do a fancy new illuminated sign over our frontage. I'll argue later with the council about not applying for permission but Alec will conform to requirements. You two have really fired me up. Vic you can reorganize the repair room out the back to your satisfaction."

"Wow, you're a man of action, David," Nina said, patting him on the shoulder. "Of course we'll work through the weekend with you."

"You'll be paid penal rates for that time, of course."

"No David, just allow us to demonstrate our goodwill. Pay us from Monday, right Vic?"

"That's a good gesture Nina. David and his piece of skirt can host us out to dinner on Sunday.

"Piece of skirt?" sounded an indignant voice behind Vic and Nina. David stood, head bent, his hand over his forward covering his eyes.

Vic turned to look at the woman he'd just insulted.