Thoroughly Loving Nina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing the condom on Vic, panting and turning bright red, Leigh told him.

They had an uneventful return to the barn. The vendors remained out of sight and eventually Vic drove off after kissing Leigh goodbye. They were positioned out of sight of the homestead and while kissing, he lightly rubbed her pussy that still felt swollen, even through her jeans.

"I shall long remember that glorious fuck," she said. Then tittering added, "So I now only have the memory of you?"

"Dead ends are part of life," Vic said unhelpfully. "Though who knows; perhaps one day I shall find you up there beside those pines, waiting for me, waving a condom in greeting."

She laughed, then clasping his head behind his ears, kissed Vic deeply.

Vic followed Leigh slowly out to the secondary highway. By the time he reached the gates she'd turned right and had disappeared. He stopped and scanned both appraisals – one done to allow the vendors to fix their selling price, the other done independently to allow the bank to fix its limit and terms for a mortgage. In both instances Vic smiled.

He drove slowly hoping human and horse sweat would conceal any scent of a woman on him. He wanted that because he had decided Nina wouldn't ask him had he fucked Leigh and he was not about to offer such information. That's why he only wanted to discharge once with Leigh – he wanted Nina surprised tonight to find his gun was loaded.

Leigh was right, it had been a glorious fuck. She'd half-stuffed a swollen breast with very red and spiked nipple down his mouth while panting and dribble saliva on to him as she worked herself into near-frenzy. Then he ate her out and being given that release she calmed down. She loved it when offering him a scoop of her juice he licked her fingers but not only that, he scooped out more juice and fed it to her. No man had ever done that even-handed exchange with her before, she confessed.

And the dream fuck she wanted? A standing up one. She said her husband and the other two men she'd been with since her early marriage didn't have the extra length required to stop the angry red cockhead from popping out.

Leigh's eyes had bulged as Vic, standing up against a tree, had lifted her up and while helping to hold her in position, had fed the angry red cockhead so deeply into her that her eyes almost began gyrating in ecstasy. It was great for him as well, because despite being so high up it was a very hot day and they sweated copiously; he of course was a fan of sweaty wet flesh slapping together lewdly.

Despite his length it still popped out and screaming in sexual tension Leigh would feel for it and ram it back in; yes, ram it. She was on fire. He allowed her to gush twice before lowering her to the ground and then jacked off into her mouth, between greedy lips. It was so great for both of them.

Riding back she reached across to take his hand. She'd wept in pleasure when he told her what a great fuck she had been.

"Without you I wouldn't have been the great gentleman pleaser I turn into today," she sobbed.

Vic turned towards her to made sure she registered his expression of proud acknowledgement; she squeezed his fingers until they hurt.

To be continued...