Thoroughly Used Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I circled around between these two guys and presented my well fucked ass to the new stranger.

"Watch this," said the man who had just been fucking my ass. He pushed into my mouth and buried his cock all the way to the hilt. He held me fully impaled as he said, "Ass to mouth. What a dirty fucker." He then started fucking my face and throat while the other guy wasted no time and pushed his dick into my ass. Now that they had taken their place again at either end, they went back to spit roasting me, fucking me hard in each hole.

I was in so much pleasure, I couldn't stand it. I was moaning and wailing as they used me. They continued this way for quite a bit before the new guy, who was still in my ass, said he wanted to feed me his cock straight from my ass.

They pulled out and had me kneel between them. The man that had been in my ass pushed into my mouth and began to shallowly slide in and out of my mouth. "You like the taste of your ass whore?" he questioned.

I moaned around his cock as I swirled my tongue around the large, bulbous tip as it slid back and forth in my mouth. Thankfully I was very clean down there and all I could taste was sweat and musk. I moaned my approval for them.

Man number 1 stepped up and began to rub his cock against my face while man number 2 plowed away in my mouth. I reached up and caressed both sets of balls with my hands and tried my best to maneuver them closer together. I then grasped the first man's cock and positioned the head at my mouth which was already full. I quickly moved to his cock and then back and forth between both of them, slowly pulling them closer together. They got the idea and all at once, both of their cock heads were sliding into my mouth as they double fucked my face.

The feeling of both of their dicks vying for position in my mouth was insanely good. They called me all sorts of dirty names and egged me on in my attempt to swallow both of their rods. They did this for a bit, either both in my mouth at the same time or one fucking my skull while the other one slapped or rubbed his shaft against my face.

The first man, whom I had originally engaged with after he offered to give me something to wear to my car, pulled out completely and stepped away while the second man took the solo time to really give my mouth and throat a pounding. He held my head in his hands and repeatedly buried his hard cock all the way into me. My gagging and choking only egged him on and he thoroughly used my face. All I could do was attempt to keep my teeth away from his invading member and take it like the slut I love to be. My dick was rock hard, jutting out in front of me as these two had their way with me.

After a minute or so of hard face pounding, the second guy pushed me away and I fell backwards, catching myself on my hands. The first guy came up and said, "get all the way down on the ground again and push your ass up in the air as far as you can." I could see that he was holding his belt in his hands again.

I did as he told me too, sat up on my knees and then bent over, placing my chest and face against the ground. I was about as much 'face down, ass up' as I could be. I then felt the first man bend down and grab my hands, pulling them above my head along the cold, hard ground. He wrapped his belt around my wrists and bound them above my head.

I then felt them both go to my ass and begin to squeeze it again. The roughly grabbed my ass and commented on how firm and tight it was. Then the spanking began. They spanked my raised ass from both sides, hard, fast and with great precision. Their hands crashing against my hard flesh stung, yet the pain added to my excitement. With every flesh on flesh contact, my body was rocked against the ground and I yelped and moaned in response.

As quickly as they started, they stopped and I felt a pair of hand pull my ass cheeks apart. One of them, I think it was the one not holding my ass open, positioned his cock at my hole and slid in with almost little resistance at this point. He was straddling me as he began to pound his cock down into my perfectly displayed ass. His cock split me open so good and I was immediately moaning in pleasure as he fucked my hole. With maybe a minute or two of pounding done, he pulled out and was replaced by the other man. They took turns holding open my ass for the other one while they fucked me. I lost count of how many times they switched, but it was many, many times. They kept me in this position for what seemed like ages, spanking me and fucking me hard. Their continual swapping was keeping them from cumming quickly and they fucked me hard and long.

I could feel my own pleasure building up as they took turns on my ass and it finally became too much for me. With one of them pounding away at my abused hole, my body began to shake and my moans and wails became more desperate and loud. I was literally on the edge of cumming when one of them pulled out of my ass. I yelled, begging them to put a cock back in me. As soon as the next guy pushed in, he wasted no time and continued fucking me hard. It was all I needed. I found myself crashing over the edge and my cock errupted copious amounts of cum against the hard, concrete floor beneath me. My body spasmed and the guy in me moaned, making it known to the other guy that my ass was clamping down on him as he thrusted into me.

He grabbed my hips even harder, the other man letting go of my ass, and fucked me as hard and fast as I believe he could. He screamed out and I felt his cock flood my ass with his load. He continued to fuck me through his orgasm, his hard member sliding in and out of my cum filled ass. I then heard the other man groan and then felt the unmistakable feeling of having a load of cum land in several spurts across the side of my face that was viewable from above.

I felt the man in my ass slow down and take only a few more thrusts into my ass before finally pulling out, leaving me empty save for his load that filled my ass.

"Stay just like that," said the man, I believe it was the first guy, by my head. I then heard him say to the other guy, "watch this."

Nothing happened for a few moments, but then I felt a stream of hot piss crash down across my face. I heard the other one laugh and the guy pissing on my face said, "yeah, I could smell the piss on him when we first started so I figured he was ok with this. I've never pissed on anyone, but this is actually kind of fun."

"Yeah, it takes a special kind of whore to let some strangers piss on you," said the other guy.

"Give it a shot," the guy pissing on me said.

"Why the fuck not," said the guy who had cum in my ass.

A few moments later, I felt the man behind me start pissing onto and into my exposed ass. I was receiving a stream of piss from both ends. I could feel their warm pee flowing across my face, across my ass, down my legs and down my back. I just laid there, panting and trying hard to catch my breath, as they unloaded their bladders on me.

When they finished, they both moved away and I rolled over on to my back, my hands still thrust out above my head. The man who had joined us was the first to get dressed and he snuck out the door leaving me and the Good Samaritan alone. He was now completely dressed and he reached down to get his belt. He took a few paper towels from the room and wiped his belt down, ensuring that none of the cum or piss that had been flying remained on the leather strap and then he put it back around his waist.

"That has to be the dirtiest, nastiest and most fun fuck I've had here," he said, looking down on me. "Hell, anywhere. Thanks man."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said, still out of breath.

He just laughed.

"You are still going to let me borrow your jacket so I can get out to my car, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course," he said. "Stay right here, maybe clean yourself up a little and I will be right back," he said with a smile. He left the room and I stood up, my legs weak and wobbly, and used the paper towels that the ownership provided in each room to clean the streams of piss and cum from my body.

Five minutes went by and he still wasn't back.

Ten minutes.

Fifteen minutes.

Fuck.

12