Thoroughly Used (Denial for Women)

Story Info
You are used and denied. Careful what you wish for...
1.1k words
4.29
43.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exlibro
Exlibro
51 Followers

Here we are again... You on your knees like a good girl, naked and ready as requested. Are your cute nipples already standing up? Is the room and floor too cold or is it just the anticipation of what is to come?

Well, one thing is for sure. Your orgasm day is far, faaar off. I'm just saying this now so you don't get your hopes up. However, just because you wanted, even begged, to be denied, does not mean that I should be, does it?

Hmm, I suppose you can find solace in being a useful little slut for me to use and cum in and on...

Licking your lips already? I haven't even decided whether or not you deserved a mouthful of the nectar you crave so much, yet.

But enough of this, Im sure you can see my cock pulsing already, beginning to get hard by the thought of what I want to do to you today.

Forehead to the floor and hands on your ankles. Now. Good girl... You really caught on to just how much I love seeing your back arched like that even if it makes it more stressful, didn't you? Mmm you really do aim to please. That doesn't mean I will let you cum out of schedule, though!

Now, first lets connect your restraints on your wrists behind your legs to keep you in place and on edge. You know whats coming now, don't you? I'll check how wet you are. Can you feel me prodding against your cunt the way it opens up for me, eager, craving, lusting? how your inner walls stretch a bit... Enough to feel filled? Im curious... Do you feel something different this time? Eyes to the front or the floor! That's right. It doesn't feel like my fingers, as it usually does. A dildo? Hahaha, don't you feel it pulsing... Throbbing... Getting Harder and bigger? My my, what a twitch! How long, since you felt a real cock in your poor, denied little cunt? I bet you are just desperate for me to thrust...

Say, like this. Mmm. God, your pussy really does feel tighter than ever before you were turned into a sextoy without orgasms. Your warmth and wetness really pushed out that moan you just heard next to your ear. You are already sensitive and close aren't you? I don't blame you. It is an unusual stimulation, indeed.

*Slap Slap Slap*

Stop it! You earned this spanking for pushing your hips against my thrusts. This is just foreplay. Come to think of it, this should do it. Awww, poor slave. Did it leave an empty, desperate ache when I pulled out just when my cock got the hardest and biggest? You asked to be teased and denies. You brought this on yourself! You will feel it again, don't you worry... Why yes, I have that fiendish smile on my face, you can hear that in my voice? Even better. I do want you to know how much I enjoy keeping the pleasure you so desperately need from you, while your body makes me feel SO FUCKING GOOD!

What I am doing with my fingers sliding over and dipping into your cunt? Well, you helped me lube up my cock for the main event but I think your other hole needs a little lube, too. Wouldn't want to break my favourite toy... How does it feel to know that your juices of ecstacy help me to get off using your ass while your little cunt won't get any more stimulation today? Oh, and you better hope I dont decide that I like fucking your tight asshole better than your wet, hot, aching cunt or... you know... your denial might become a fact of life. After all, if I don't use it... Why should you need to? Who knows, I might let you hump a pillow on release dates, though the release date periods might get longer and longer.

But enough pillow talk. I am really looking forward to this. Wow, your asshole is tight! I'm sure you can feel my thick cock and its warm head prod against it, can't you? Oops, it plopped right in. Seems like making you all slippery did pay off. You are so warm, so tight, so... beautiful.

Come on, take it all in for me. Can you feel the hard, throbbing, veiny shaft fighting against your urge to press it out again, by stretching your insides and just drilling its way into you, inch after inch? I sure can feel it and let me tell you, you cant imagine the pleasure. It would be such a shame if you had given up this pleasure, this bliss, this LUST. Aww, did that sting your ego a bit? Too bad, my denied little toy. Let me make it up to you by sliding it in nice and slow. Enjoy the warmth of my rough fingertips on your burning buttcheeks. You can't see it but they rest just in the nice and red handprints I left on them.

God you are just such a good slave. You make me feel so good, when you serve me like this. It is wonderful. I could use you for hours. It is so wonderful you gave up your pleasure so you can focus on mine. I couldn't give this ecstacy up. Ever. Fuck, I can't help but to moan and groan. I am sorry for thrusting faster and faster. Harder and harder. Fuck it, I lied. Right now all I want right now is that what you did not for ages and will not do for a long time. I just want to...

CUM!

Wow, that was such a huge load. Im sorry, I know you hoped for a taste of that delicious cum. Maybe next time. I just couldnt stop or pull out. I hope the feeling of spurt after spurt of hot semen melting deep into your insides made up for it, my dear.

You took it so well. I am proud of you, my denied little slave. I know how much you want to climax yourself right now and I do feel you deserve a reward because you look so adorable in your stressful position... Well used, back arched... With dripping gaping holes... A work of art. However I know what you crave even more than the pleasure of an orgasm that's just over in an instant and that is being denied, feeling the dull ache that comes from being a good girl and enduring for me.

So here is your reward...

Your next scheduled orgasm is canceled. You're welcome. I will remove your restraints when your holes have cooled off a bit. I'm proud of you, toy.

Exlibro
Exlibro
51 Followers