Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 07

Story Info
He thanks sexy Elaine & meets with lusty Bridget.
5.5k words
4.72
95.3k
11

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,331 Followers

After all that happened Saturday night, a visit to Elaine was decidedly in order. She had, after all, been the instigator of all the mayhem that occurred after my folks walked in and found me as the filling in a mother-daughter sandwich. I wanted to both thank her and scream at her for all she put me through. But when she opened the door and I saw that sweet, gentle face smiling at me, my theatrical anger melted away. I was still in the mood for some screaming, but I wanted her to be the one screaming, and in a good way.

"So, all's well that end's well?" she asked after I told the tale. "Did you want to thank me, or are you here to put me over your knee and give me a spanking?"

"Any reason why I can't do both?"

She giggled, and I could tell that she was as horny as I was. It had been a week since my sexy, fiftyish lover had felt my unusually hefty cock inside her, and from the way she looked at my crotch and licked her lips I had an idea that we wouldn't be talking for very long

"Did you know what would happen when my folks came home?" I asked.

"I had an idea. It was a desperate move, but it seemed like the time for desperation."

"You know that I'm probably scarred for life, seeing what my mom and dad did to Julia. My mom touched my DICK, for Christ's sake."

"Oh come now, from what you say there was nothing sexual about it. When she's disciplining a wayward slave like Julia she gets very impatient. She would never want to do anything with you, honey. I guarantee that."

"Thank God for that, at least. You know, my parents will probably be coming to your next party."

"That's good. I'm looking forward to seeing them. I'm sure everyone else will welcome them with open arms."

"I don't think I'll be able to go if they're there."

"Honey, you're still welcome. You're parents wouldn't mind."

"I would! I don't relish the idea of watching my mom get triple-teamed."

"Yes," Elaine said thoughtfully. "That was her specialty."

"I definitely, definitely won't be there."

She frowned. "That's too bad."

"Too bad for your friends, maybe," I said, unzipping and slowly pulling my pants down. "But not for you." Her eyes gobbled me up as I stripped and presented her with my thick, throbbing stick. I walked close and her cool fingers closed around my erection.


"Is this my reward?" she murmured.

"Every inch."

She put her other arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. She kissed my cheek and stroked my aching penis. "I've missed you, honey. I've missed you so much."

"I missed you too," I whispered. There was more I wanted to say, but I was afraid to, so I just sighed as she used her thumb to smear the tiny drop of precum that oozed from my tip all over my fat, purple head.

"Let's go upstairs," she said, nibbling at my ear.

We went up to her bedroom, and I took the lead, letting her relax and enjoy herself, to thank her for last night's brilliant plot. She took off her clothes and lay down on the bed, and I immediately went after her heavy tits. I tugged her big, chewy nipple into my mouth and started sucking. Her nipple slowly came erect, and I spun my tongue around and around the sensitive tip.

"Oh, Danny, honey," she said as I went from her left breast to her right. "How long are you going to make me wait for your cock?"

"Long enough to make you come."

With both her nipples fully risen and purple with excitement, I patiently worked my way down her body. I printed kisses between her breasts, down her tummy, over her belly button.

Elaine's wide hips started gyrating already, knowing what lay in store. "Are you hungry, little boy?" she teased. "Breast feeding wasn't enough, you want something else to eat?"

"I haven't had breakfast yet," I said, and then my head was between her plump thighs. I licked the soft red pubic hair that was matted already with her own excited juices. Her strong feminine scent and flavor were intoxicating, I had to have more.

At first I just used my lips, kissing her up and down her cleft, but soon enough the urge to taste the voluptuous flesh between her legs was too strong, and I extended my tongue and swept it up and down her moist furrow.

Elaine's quick sigh of anticipation was all the feedback I needed. I buried my head between her plump thighs and licked her pussy with quick, side-to-side strokes. I gave her clitoris the occasional visit from my nimble tongue, but for the moment I wanted her to suffer a bit.

"You're TEASING me," she groaned. She pushed herself up on her shoulders so she could get a better look at what I was doing between her splayed legs. "You know what I want, honey. Come on, eat me. Eat my pussy."

I peered up between her heavy breasts and winked. She bit her lower lip as my lips closed around her button. I sucked gently at first, sucking and swirling my tongue around and around. Elaine took in a deep breath through her nose and slowly exhaled. Her hips went up and down, slowly at first, and then faster as I started slurping at her with more enthusiasm.

Her lips puckered and she said, "I want to give you kisses all over your cock."

I shook my head. "Not till you come."

She closed her eyes and pressed her pelvis into my face. "That's going to happen soon, if you keep doing that."

"I'll do it all day, Elaine."

She lay back and put her hand on the top of my head. "Another minute will be enough."

I covered her clit with my lips and started sucking again. I parted my lips enough to let my tongue snake through and slither around her hot spot, and she seemed to like that. "Oh...oh...that's it...that's it honey...come on...you said you'll do this all day?"

"Mmm-hmm!"

"Just give me a little bit more...a little bit more..." A huge smile blossomed on her gentle face. "Oh, here I come baby..." her hips started trembling, rubbing her vulva against my face. I kept my lips locked on, sucking and sucking, drinking down the juice pouring from her excited pussy.

"Oh, BABY!" She rose up on her elbows, her eyes half closed, her nipples taut. "Here I come, here I COME!" Her hips rose off the bed and I slid my hands under to cup her quivering buttocks and lift her pussy deeper and deeper into my hungry mouth. "Ohh...ohhhh...OOOOHHH! Eat me...honey, eat me!"

I would have licked her all day, as advertised, but as Elaine's hips slowly returned to the bed and the tremors of her climax eased away she whispered, "Danny, darling, fuck me. I want to feel you inside me."

I wasn't quite done with her. I kept my head between her legs, plunging my tongue inside her hole, bobbing my head like a chicken as I fucked her with my tongue. "No...please, honey, fuck me! I want to feel every inch of that huge cock...Danny...please..."

Again I looked up at her sagging breasts, smiling as I saw the thin sheen of sweat that shone in her cleavage, and shook my head. I was ready to burrow back into her pussy when she grabbed fistfuls of my hair and pulled me on top of her. She kissed me hard, her tongue thrust deep inside my mouth, and as we shared her taste our pelvises aligned. I wiggled my hips, my big probe seeking her opening, and then...

"AHHH..." we both sighed as we coupled. I slid myself slowly inside her, slowly, every throbbing inch of me. Elaine's dark brown eyes closed. "Honey, just fuck me, fuck me any way you want, but fuck me hard."

I put her ankles on my shoulders and rolled her back and pumped her pussy with long, liquid strokes. I felt the sweet squeeze of her pussy at the base of my spine. I closed my eyes and concentrated, pulling my cock out of her sheath until the head nestled in her slippery lips, then snapping my hips forward and burying every inch of myself inside her. After a minute of this patient thrusting I asked, "How's this?"

Her soft lips formed a tight O. She shook her head. "Harder!" she begged.

"Harder?" I rolled over on her hands and knees and did her doggy-style, her big pendulous breasts swaying as I pounded her. "How's that?" I growled.

"B...b...better!"

I looked down and saw my big pole swallowed up by Elaine's pussy, saw my shaft go in and out, in and out, glistening with her juices. Her cushy asscheeks rippled as my hips crashed into her. "Oh, yeah, fuck me...fuck me.." she hissed. "Fuck me, baby."

I lay her on her side and spooned behind her and entered her that way, lifting her left leg in the air and thrusting myself between her scissored legs. I caressed her soft breasts and kissed her neck and shoulders as my big dick glided in and out of her slippery tunnel.

"You're so big," she whimpered. "You are so fucking big, and you feel so fucking GOOD inside me." Her jaw tightened, and then her eyes popped open and she gasped, "I'm coming AGAIN!"

"I wonder," I whispered in her ear, "if you helped me just because you're a wonderful, loving person, or because you couldn't bear the thought of never having THIS," I speared her with my cock, "inside you again."

She moaned and pushed her tongue into my mouth. "Honey, another week without your cock and I would have killed Julia myself."

When at last she tired of coming around my cock Elaine said, "Fuck...fuck my tits!" I scrambled atop her and settled myself at the base of her big juggs. I lay my pipe between them and she squeezed her huge breasts around me, my engorged cock nearly disappearing around all that soft flesh. My cock was slick from her pussy and her tits were slippery from sweat, and as I thrust between her melons it made a sexy, squishy sound.

"Uh, God, you have great tits for this!"

She smiled up at me. "You have a great cock for it." I was getting close, it was heavenly having my cock surrounded by her breasts, it felt like two warm loaves of rising bread dough. I leaned forward and put a hand on her shoulder and started thrusting with more gusto. "Let me have a lick," she said, and I pulled my cock from her valley and fed my cockhead into her mouth. She slobbered all over my dick, getting me wet again, and then I plunged back into her canyon.

"I liked that, I liked having that cock in my mouth," she panted.

"Yeah? Would you like to have all of it in your mouth?"

"Uh-huh."

"Would you like a big mouthful of hot come?"

"Mmm...oh yes."

I rolled over and Elaine crawled between my legs. She didn't waste time, wrapping her lips around my cock and pumping my shaft with her long-nailed fingers. I caressed her soft red hair watched her pink lips slide up and down my cock. "Want to taste me?"

She said nothing, only nodded.

"Then keep doing that." I meant licking my crown back and forth with her tongue. She did it faster and faster, her wet tongue caressing my sensitive tip, and I grabbed fistfuls of the bedsheet and twisted my hips. "Oh, Elaine..." All the tensions of the last few days ebbed away even as the terrible pressure in my cock grew and grew. My emotions were a bit out of whack, and I said, "Elaine, I love you."

Her eyes met mine, and they were filled with such kindness, such tenderness. I couldn't bear to look at her looking at me that way. I started to come and I said again, "I love you, Elaine." I thrust my hips forward and buried my dick deep in her mouth and I came in long, milky jets. She drank me down, thirstily sucking at me until my balls were dry.

She looked up at me. I had to say something, so I said, "I've missed that so much."

"Yeah, me too." I wanted to say something else, but it was a recurring theme for the last few days-I didn't know what to say.

She snuggled up next to me. "You know I love you too."

"Yes...no..."

"I do. I love you very much. But I think what we have is different than a romantic kind of love."

I felt like I might cry. "I feel that way for you."

She kissed me. "I'm not going to tell you what you're feeling. Only you know that. If you feel that way about me, well, I can't tell you how flattered I am. But as young as you are, sex and love can get really confusing." She nuzzled my ear and said. "You're going to go away to college soon, and you're going to meet all sorts of girls there and forget about me."

"I'll never, ever, ever forget you."

"I know. But I don't want you pining away for me when you should be meeting girls your own age and having fun." She reached between my legs and fondled my limp penis, which immediately twitched with delight. "You just have to promise to visit me on Spring Break."

She kept caressing me and I kissed her on the lips. "For the rest of my life every girl I sleep with will be compared to you. And they won't measure up."

She laughed. "You know how to make a woman feel good about herself." She reached down with her other hand and began manipulating my balls as well as my shaft. I was fully erect again, my cock towering over the bed. "You make me feel good in so many ways."


I rolled on top of her and wiggled my hips, searching for the opening to her steamy nest. "Let me show you another."

*****

So everything was fine with my parents. Everything was fine with Elaine. Julia was declawed. I was on easy street.

Just one potential problem left. Bridget.

I didn't see her at all Monday morning. Math class wasn't until 7th period. So when I went to lunch I had my head on a swivel, looking for a gorgeous blonde with murder in her eyes. But I didn't see her. Maybe she hadn't come to school today.

I was at lunch, disposing of my hot turkey sandwich, when my friends suddenly froze en masse and looked over my shoulder. "What?" I asked, afraid of what might be lurking behind me.

Their eyes stayed locked at a spot behind my left shoulder. I turned, and there she was. She was dressed down today, just khakis and a preppy powder-blue oxford. Just a touch of lipstick. She looked fantastic.

"I want to talk to you," she said. Her eyes flashed at my friends. "Alone."

My friends started to scatter like roaches surprised by the kitchen light switching on. But I stood up first and raised a hand. "Stay here," I said to my cowering buddies. I looked Bridget in the eye and motioned with my head at an empty booth. "Come on." She followed me to the booth.

Three hundred pairs of eyes watched us take our seat.

I decided to take a civil tone and see how it went. "How are you?" I asked gently.

"I should have called the cops on you, after what you did to my mommy!"

So much for civility. "But you didn't, because of what your mommy did to me. Don't waste my time playing the innocent, Bridget. My lunch is getting cold."

She got hot, she tried to intimidate me by staring me down, but I wasn't having it. I asked, "Is your mom OK?"

"No, she's not. She's been so...nice! She hasn't bossed my dad around. We went to dinner last night and she wasn't rude to the waiter. She's changed!"

"For the better, it sounds."

Her creamy skin flushed red. "I want you to tell your mother to leave my mommy alone."

"No way. So far as I'm concerned, everything that happened that day didn't happen. Julia is a big girl, she can take care of herself."

Bridget looked down at the table. "You mean, what we did together, you don't want to remember that?" Those blue eyes rose and met mine and I felt the rest of the world fall away. The cafeteria was quiet as a church.

I decided to lie and see how it went. "No, I don't. It was wrong, and your mother shouldn't have put us through it."

Now her anger showed. "You make it sound like you hated it. I could see your eyes while you were inside me. You fucking loved it."

"But she humiliated me!" I noticed heads turning and leaning in to listen, and I lowered my voice. "She made me wear a mask. She fucked me up the ass. She used me as a dildo, neither of you gave a damn about me as a person. She made me have sex in my parents' bed, and she didn't care whether I got in trouble or not."

Now that I was talking Bridget seemed more animated. "She made you suck yourself off and let me watch."

"That was the worst part of all."

She leaned close, and put her fingertips on the back of my hand. "I fucking loved it."

I got the butterflies, both from her touch and from the lusty look in her eyes. "I thought you'd think I was sick."

"I do think you're sick. But it turns me on. I want to watch you do it again."

"No way. It hurts when I do it, my stomach muscles cramp."

She ignored me. "I want to watch you do it again, I want to watch to lick and suck that big, thick cock."

"No," I said, though it did sound nice.

"I want to watch you open your mouth, and use your tongue all over the head, get it all wet and purple."

I shook my head, because I no longer had the power of speech. I looked at Bridget's lips, her full, moist lips, and watched them say, "and then, after you've gotten your big dick all hard and wet, I want you to put it inside my pussy. I want to feel you penetrating me, I want to feel that huge cock fill me up and THROB inside me. I want to wrap my legs around you and have you fuck me "

My head swam. "Uhh..."

Her fingertips went up to my forearms, her nails playing with the hairs on the back of my arms, hairs that instantly stood straight up. "I want you to fuck me, and fuck me, and fuck me, until I'm screaming, until I'm clawing at you because your huge cock is making me insane."

"Uhh..."

"And then, when you're about to come, I want you to pull out and lie on your back and suck yourself off. I want to watch you make yourself come with your mouth, I want you to taste my pussy while you're sucking yourself. And when you come I want to lick up the semen that's dripping down your face."

Oh, boy. Oh boy. I felt like I was drunk. "You...you've been thinking about this awhile, haven't you?"

"I played with myself all last night, and that's what I was thinking about." She moved her hands back, folded them in front of her. "Meet me at my house after school so you can fuck me."

What makes a man different from the animals? Intelligence, honor, creativity? Sure. But self-control is on the list as well. Every fiber of my being screamed for me to fuck this girl. My very genes demanded it, demanded to be mixed with the obviously successful genes of the supremely gorgeous creature in front of me. But I knew that having sex with Bridget would eventually lead to madness. She would, in time (and not too much time) own me as utterly as my mother apparently owned Julia. So, I had to be strong. Stronger than any 18-year-old male should ever have to be.

I said, "No. We're not going to have sex again." As soon as I said it, I thought, "Wait, was that MY voice? What the hell am I DOING?"

Her blue eyes grew dark, stormy. "Oh yes we are. I want you to fuck me. Right after school."

The words I'd longed to hear since the eighth grade, and I answered by saying, in a trembling voice, "No, I...I won't."

"If you don't, I'll..."

And then a thought occurred to me, a wonderful, magical thought. Bridget Landau was in love with me! Just as I fell in love with Elaine because of our physical intimacy, Bridget just couldn't bear to live without me. It made perfect sense. I felt my heart swell, I couldn't help the broad smile than blossomed on my face. I'd won the heart of this beautiful, beautiful girl, the most beautiful girl in the world. I had a moment of sublime, perfect happiness, just a moment, and I knew it would be enough to brighten the rest of my days.

I gazed at her, that dopey smile on my face, and repeated the words from the conversation I'd had with Elaine the day before, with the roles reversed. I made my lips pronounce the words she'd said to me the day before. "I'm not going to tell you what you're feeling. Only you know that." I skipped the part about being flattered, since that was obvious. "I know you're in love with me. As young as we are, sex and love can get really confusing. But, with time, I think that you and I could really...really..."

I can't fully describe the expression that had come over Bridget's face. I'd say it was a blend of incredulity and disgust, about an even mix, with a healthy dash of white-hot rage to spice things up. "You...you think I'm in LOVE with you?"

christo
christo
1,331 Followers
12