Those Horny Southern Belles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The complications are minimal. She meets my parents and they seem to get along. I think they are glad to get me married as they believe man and woman belong. I meet her parents and they seem very nice, no problems. I discover she has a sister and a brother and meet them. We get married down South, me surrounded by drawls from her extended family. It all happens fairly quick before her pregnancy shows. In the process I discover that her family has money. I mean serious money. Dorothy inherited lots from her grandparents and will eventually get even more from her parents. That house she lived in when we first met, for instance, is sitting there empty, although she plans on selling it. She starts hinting that we should really get a house and not raise a family in an apartment. Well, I'm not so proud that I'm not willing to help use my wife's money. I'm sure we will do exactly that. Meantime, I have a couple friends who want to start a company with a new technical product that I can definitely help design. I would be a full partner and share in whatever profits when the company either becomes successful or, very likely, gets sold to a larger company that has the ability to market the product. Dorothy suggests I go for it if I want to.

Meantime, she's as sexy as ever. Her stomach is developing a bulge but doesn't interfere in any way with our sex life. She claims we can keep at it right up until the baby is born. I guess we will have a break after the baby is born but, as Dorothy says, she loves to suck my cock almost as much as having it in her vagina. And maybe my saliva might help her vagina heal faster. I guess we'll see what's possible when the time comes.