Those Piercing Eyes

Story Info
An old retired army officer and my grateful wife.
12.7k words
4.26
72.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
408 Followers

"Raj, why don't you get down and unlock the gate? Stop looking around and find the keys for God's sake, there will be enough time for watching the nature;" Cooed my sweet little wife Sumi, sitting in a corner of the cab squeezed between my two kids and a lap full of baggage; watching me dazed, admiring the scenic beauty of the surrounding. Even when she was irritated and frustrated at my behaviour, her voice betrayed sweetness that was an integral part of her beauty and sweet empathetic personality.

In our married life of eight years, I did not remember having heard voice exceeding a particular decibel; which is common of a wife after eight years of living with a husband like me. Mind you I believed that I was a good husband that took good care of my sweet good looking curvaceous wife and our two adorable kids. She had put on tiny bits of body mass as compared to the day we got married. However, I thought the increment enhanced her sex appeal rather than otherwise. The increase of mass was just where a man looked (or liked) in a woman.

I was indeed overawed by the scenic beauty of the environment surrounding our house and the view of the majestic yet simple structure of the house. It was one of the prettiest houses we had ever lived in. and we had lived in enough houses in twelve years of my career, which entailed frequent transfers all over India to cities and small towns.

I hurriedly retracted my thoughts to the job in hand, which was to find the keys to the main gate and remembered that the land-Lord had told me that the keys would be with our neighbour, Mr. Dogra. He had told me that I was lucky to get his house on rent and luckier to have a wonderful neighbour in Mr Dogra. I vaguely remembered that my land lord had mentioned that Mr. Dogra was ex-army. He had mentioned his army rank too. However, at the point I could not remember what he had mentioned.

"Hi! Hey there! Welcome to the beautiful town of Ranikhet. I think you are looking for these;" Said a thundering but disciplined voice somewhere from atop the next house. I looked up and saw a not so old looking handsome aged man holding a bunch of keys in his hand and waving his hands and dangling the keys to attract my attention.

"Oh! Good morning, er, Mr. Dogra!" I exclaimed fumbling for words, not remembering his army rank.

I am Brigadier Prem Dogra; but you may just call me prem." His voice was resonant and yet very affable.

My wife Sumi must have heard his voice too; for she craned her neck out of the car window to look at the owner of that resonant manly voice. She saw the Brigadier. Standing in the balcony of his house and talking to me. As soon as Brig. Dogra saw my wife looking out of the window, he folded his hands and said, "Good morning and Welcome, Mrs. Mehta to this beautiful town of Ranikhet and welcome to our neighbourhood.".

Hurriedly getting rid of the baggage in her lap, My wife Sumi came out of the car and reciprocated Brig. Dogra's gesture by folding her hands and saying, "Good morning sir, and we look forward to enjoying our stay in Ranikhet in your neighbourhood."

It was clear to me that she was impressed (if not attracted) by the handsomeness, the personality and sweetness of our neighbour.

"Do not hesitate to call me at any time for anything you may need or for any assistance that you feel you require. I am here all day and night except for my morning walks and evening club round. My driver and my assistant Ramu are always at your service, whenever you need them." offered Brig Dogra looking at my wife with a trace of (I thought) manly desire that I am quite accustomed to seeing in all men whenever my wife is in sight.

Sumi felt a little awkward but happy at the appreciative look. She was perhaps happy that after so many years of our marriage and two kids, she could still evoke such a look in handsome men's eyes, even if they are somewhat of older age.

To shake off any awkwardness at being caught looking at my wife with a little more intensity and duration than would have been thought appropriate, the Brigadier cleared his throat and asked my wife, "Madam, please do not be formal. Please ask for any assistance from me or my staff without any hesitation. They are free most of the time as I live alone here and we have cleaning and house care takers coming for cleaning, cooking etc. I shall ask them to treat your request for any assistance as my command."

I saw my wife Sumi examine the Brigadier carefully. She saw a long lithe well built man with moustache and straight posture with a predominant lock of grey hair covered by a typical cap that I always saw army men wear. His smile was infectious and charming. He walked erect and looked straight into her eyes.

My wife Sumi was awed by such a personality and his generous offer on the first meeting. She profusely thanked the Brigadier as I opened the gate and entrance and we all went inside the house.

The house was not large, but good enough to feel comfortable and yet small enough not to give too much bother to the housewife. We were surprised to find that it was tidy and thoroughly cleaned unlike our experiences with the previous houses. I learnt later that the Brigadier had his men clean the house in advance of our arrival as a goodwill gesture of a neighbour. We were really loaded with gratitude. It is a job for a new incumbent family, particularly the housewife to clean the house thoroughly before moving in.

It took us a good part of one month to set up the house nicely and make all arrangements such as getting the help for cleaning the house maid to do kitchen chores, visit the market and fill up the fridge as well as tying up with milk man, washer man, groceries, gas connection etc. Sumi was delighted to get full support from the next door neighbour. Without making too much ado, the Brigadier sent his staff to take care of one thing or another.

We invited the Brigadier for a dinner one evening. It was wonderful to have him as he enjoyed his time playing with our children and our children had a whale of time playing, talking and laughing with him. In the first meeting with the children, he had won over their hearts and had become their most favourite uncle. Sumi and I liked his simple non assuming attitude. He behaved with us with such humility and dignity that we felt as if we had known him for years. He profusely appreciated Sumi's culinary skills and ate heartily. Sumi was gleeful and blushed profusely at his abundant compliments of not only her skills at cooking but her graceful beauty.

After the dinner, I placed some chairs in the veranda of our house and poured wine for the Brigadier and me. The Brigadier and I sat whilst Sumi was busy putting the children to bed. Under the exterior of the Brigadier's smile, I could detect some kind of sadness that I could not put my finger on.

I reluctantly asked the Brigadier, "Sir, I apologize for being intrusive, but may I ask about your family?"

The Brigadier ruefully replied that his wife was killed in an accident a year ago and his one son and one daughter had moved out to USA and he lived alone there. He visited USA to meet his children occasionally but preferred to stay in India at his home in Ranikhet. I could detect something amiss in his life, which perhaps the Brigadier was not yet ready to divulge. I left it at that. We had a drink when Sumi appeared.

We talked for a while when Sumi mentioned that there was a problem of getting our children admitted in a particular good school. Since we arrived between two sessions, the school authorities refused to accept our children mid-term. When we mentioned this to the Brigadier, he dismissed our difficulties with a simple wave of his hands. He excused himself, got up and walked a little to talk quietly on the phone. He made two calls and made some notes on a small piece of paper.

He returned and looked at my wife Sumi affectionately, handing over that slip of paper to her and said, "My dear, go to the school tomorrow with this paper and deposit the amount written on this slip. Your both the children shall be admitted tomorrow."

My wife was so thrilled at this development and the Brigadier's gesture that she instinctively held his hands in her hands and said, "Sir, I cannot tell you how grateful I and my husband are for your wonderful assistance. We were so disappointed at not being able to get the children admitted in that school."

"Just call me Prem dear. I am Prem to both of you from now onwards and I would mind if you address me otherwise. No Sir business. Understood?"

Sumi smiled and looking at me said, "Yes Prem, I will remember that." I nodded my head smilingly looking at the Brigadier's charm working on my pretty wife.

After the Brigadier had left and Sumi and I cleared the table and put our children to sleep, I could see Sumi in a very good mood and I knew why. I was also delighted at having our children getting admission in a prestigious school, which was not so easy to get into.

I poked my wife teasing her and said, "Looks like the old man has charmed my young lady out of her wits." My wife Sumi looked at me questioningly trying perhaps to check any trace of jealousy on my face and said, "Come on, he is not so Old really. It was indeed very kind of him to go out of his way for us. After all, he hardly knows us just for some days."

"My, my! Look at my wify! She is all agog at the charm of our not so old neighbour. Ok? Happy?" I asked her trying to tease her.

"Well, indeed, he is charming, if it answers your inquisitiveness. Aren't his blue penetrating eyes charming?" Sumi asked me responding in the same teasing tone. I had to grudgingly admit that, that indeed was true.

That night in bed, Sumi and I made love; which was like a whiff of fresh air for me; after a long time of boring exercise in bed since the past few months.

I could sense that my wife was more than impressed with the Brigadier's charm.

Sumi mounted atop me and pumped me hard as she used to do long ago. She was a woman possessed. She had more than one orgasm. I was so happy at her energy and enthusiasm in bed. As she kept pumping me breathing hard, I could not but look at her heaving breasts. I clutched them in my fists and squeezed them hard as she cried and fucked me for quite a while. Finally both of us cummed together. That was one hell of a fucking session; we had in a long time.

Our children were admitted in the school without a hitch. The principal's refusal earlier had a big negative impact on Sumi her. The Brigadier's help turned all of that and she was chirping like a free bird.

Needless to say that the Brigadier was more than our neighbour; he became a family member. My wife Sumi considered him as one of our family members and whenever she made some special dish, she would never forget to visit him just when the Brigadier was ready to have his lunch or dinner and serve him with her own hands. The Brigadier highly appreciated her gesture and would not tire telling me and Sumi how nice the dish was and how wonderful cook she was. Simultaneously, he would never forget to mention about how beautiful she was and how well she had maintained her figure.

Our life in the following weeks passed off wonderfully with Sumi and the children all the time talking of the Brigadier "General Uncle", who fed them chocolates, chips and all those things, which children are always crazy about.

About four months after our shifting to Ranikhet, a phone call came from Sumi's father informing her that Sumi's brother had a serious tiff with some army men and he was put in jail after being charged with serious offenses. The news caused havoc in my wife's family. Sumi was shocked and started crying as she learnt that her father had stopped eating. They could not get bail for him even after persistent attempts. Sumi's father was worried that if he is presented with a charge sheet, his career would end and he would lose his job, which was in a semi government organisation.

When the Brigadier learnt of this, he asked me to give all the details of the incident. I phoned and got a copy of the police First Information Report (FIR). He went through all the details meticulously. When he finished, his face beamed with a smile. He said he would like to try to do something for Sumi's brother. It seemed that the person with whom Sumi's brother picked up a fight was one of his junior colleagues.

The office head quarter was about 12 hour's journey by train. The Brigadier spoke to a number of persons on the phone and booked his ticket. He left by train the next day to meet his old friend and get the issue of Sumi's brother sorted out. The case against Sumi's brother was water tight. He had violently fought with an Army officer and had caused him injuries as witnessed by a number of persons.

The next day evening I got a call from the Brigadier congratulating me and Sumi. His mission was successful. To our profound surprise we learnt that not only her brother was released, but the case against him was withdrawn. This had looked impossible earlier and we were clearly told by all legal brains that Sumi's brother would be found guilty and punished.

We informed Sumi's father and brother about this development. Their joy knew no bounds. Sumi's father was so thrilled that he booked a flight and came to meet the Brigadier just to thank him personally for the most wonderful gift that anybody could give their family.

Sumi felt so obliged but thrilled that the Brigadier took all this trouble to resolve the issue of her brother's matter. The pleasure on her father's face made her so happy. He had not seen her father so happy in a long time. It seemed to her that her father had become at least five years younger, after he heard the news, because he had given up all the hopes of his son's release, not to talk of his getting out without a scratch against his service records.

After her father left and all the euphoria over her brother's issues subsided, Sumi and I went to the Brigadier's house especially one late evening to thank him for the extra ordinary help he had rendered to our family. The Brigadier's reply was simple. He said, "You are my family too. I felt that it was my family member who needed my help and that is exactly what I told my ex-colleague, when I met him for release of Sumi's brother."

Both Sumi and I and particularly Sumi, was touched by the Brigadier's extra ordinary humility.

Gradually, the boundaries between our houses looked like disappearing. The Brigadier and his attendants visited our house frequently and all of us in general, but Sumi and children in particular visited the Brigadier's house at least once daily, if not more.

The Brigadier made it a point to buy gifts for our children and bought big cakes without fail on our birthdays. He showered Sumi and children with liberal gifts and thus became very popular with them. Our children in turn treated the Brigadier's house as their own. The Brigadier enjoyed children's shrieks and their shouts as they played on his well maintained garden and in his balconies. The children called the Brigadier as "General Uncle" perhaps because of his moustaches. They played with him as if he was a child and tugged and pulled his moustache and asked him funny questions. Our life thus went on smoothly for a few days.

Sumi had a habit of coming out of the shower, half dressed and dry her hair and hang washed clothes daily during morning hours after children and I left home. Her mother always did Surya Namaskaar (offer prayers to Sun God) in the morning. She did this immediately after bath, wrapped in one wet cloth. Her mother had taught my wife to continue the tradition.

Sumi followed the tradition. She came out when the sun rose and offered the prayers wearing just a wet cloth. She then dried her hair and body and changed into short clothes and did some Yoga Exercises in the balcony. At that time the entire neighbourhood was empty and she did not have to worry about anyone watching her. Our balcony was such that was not easily visible from outside except from one window of the Brigadier's bedroom.

She had a vague feeling that the Brigadier peeped from his bedroom at times hiding behind curtains, when scantily dressed, she did all these chores. My wife was not sure; but still she told me about it.

I told her not to worry too much about that. I explained to her that firstly she was not sure. Secondly, even presuming that he was indeed watching her, what was the big deal? I laughingly told her that although he was older to us; he was young enough to experience hormones rushing in his balls, when he saw a beautiful, casually clad young woman like her.

I explained to her how any virile male would feel in his position who had to compulsorily remain celibate for more than a year, after the death of his wife.

If by looking at her he got some adrenalin rushing through his old veins even for a small duration, why should we grudge him for that? By letting him have a little bit of nice time, we did not lose anything. Did we? In fact, it would be a bad idea to deprive the old man at least of that, since he had been doing so much for us; I put forth a logical argument to my wife.

Sumi could appreciate my logic although she seemed a little circumspect about it. All the same, it put Sumi's tiny head at ease. After all, in all likelihood, it was her imagination and she argued to herself that she had nothing to lose even if our Good Samaritan became a bit younger for a few minutes, if he indeed watched her. Good for him, she thought.

In the next few days she told me that she did not place the interfering clothes on the clothes line to block the view, she was rather generous putting on additional acts for her favourite benefactor; if he indeed was watching. She bent a bit more, stretched her hands up in air occasionally to display deep chasm between her bosoms to him. When she returned into the house after the act, she walked with the typical swagger giving her bums the movements that always drove men crazy. She began to do some Yoga exercises in our balcony that would need a bit of bending, rising legs up in the air, wearing short shorts and skimpy tops.

Sumi's playing this cat and mouse game ignited a lot of excitement in me. Sumi had always been faithful to me and I was positive that never in our marriage of seven or eight years; even a hint of thought went across her mind about cheating or even flirting with another male. Of course there never was any opportunity either. I began to wonder where all this could lead.

I was curious imagining the expressions on the Brigadier 's face, when, if ever, he would be exposed to my beautiful and sexy wife's intimate secrets; of which I was the only beneficiary until then.

Some days passed off uneventfully. We all forgot about our brief discussion. One particular morning, Sumi had made a new delicacy that she cooked for us. Before she went in to take a shower, she packed a portion of it in a Stainless steel box to be delivered to the Brigadier as I was going out to go to the office. I hurriedly put the box in my bag, started my bike as usual and had just turned a corner when I realized that I had forgotten to deliver the box to the Brigadier. I stopped the bike there, parked it by the side and extracted the box from my bag.

Whilst I was parking the bike, one of my colleagues, who lived down the road, passed by and stopped seeing me parking my bike. He asked me if I was ok. I told him all is fine. We chatted for a while and after he left, I decided to walk the small distance back to the Brigadier's house to deliver the box. This sequence of events must have taken about half an hour.

There seemed to be no attendant in the house. The ground floor door was open. I presumed that the Brigadier was in the ground floor main hall and entered the house. He was not in the hall. As I climbed up to the Brigadier's bedroom on the first floor, I saw him through an opening in the bedroom door, standing by the window behind the curtains, peeping out to watch as Sumi came out after the bath to do her daily chores.

iloveall
iloveall
408 Followers