Those Spanish Eyes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---Now, back as myself---

I panted, trying to catch my breath. Rosa lay under me, her legs wrapped around me, her arms on my shoulders, equally breathless. When she finally could breathe normally, she looked up at me, and I saw that her eyes were as they had been when I first met her, in the now. She told me not to move yet, and her voice was back to normal as well, sultry and sexy, not the higher tone. It felt like every inch of my skin tingled from the intensity of our lovemaking. For another few minutes, she lay underneath me, her lips on my neck. After that, her legs relaxed and fell from around me, and her arms let go as well. I lay on my side, facing her. Her eyes were closed, but I could see that she was crying. Her lower lip trembled as her emotions overwhelmed her.

When she had calmed down, her eyes opened, her lashes were wet with her tears. Nevertheless, she smiled, "I made Papa happy. If only for a while, I made him happy like he was with Mama."

I murmured, "You did. You loved him so much that you gave him everything you are, and you made him a happy man. He loved you with every fiber of his being."

With that, Rosa sobbed, "Thank you. You don't know how much that means to me."

"Yeah," I nodded, "I do now."

12