Thoughtful Wife

Story Info
Darren receives a birthday gift he won't soon forget.
8k words
4.7
86.2k
75
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Many thanks to NickJBella for editing this story for me!***

*****

Darren thought it would be a good idea to come home early from work to surprise me. He seldom gets the chance to leave work one minute sooner than the end of his shift; he's such a workaholic. I am sitting at the kitchen table having coffee with an old friend of mine when he comes through the door. He has a look of surprise when he walks into the kitchen.

"Darren! You're home early!" I squeal with excitement. I rush to him and present him with a simple hug and kiss. "Come. I want you to meet a friend of mine. Her name is Myriam."

"Pleased to meet you," she says as she stands to shake his hand. He, standing six feet tall, is able to look her eye to eye. She is just as tall as him with straight shoulder length platinum blonde hair. She is wearing a short skirt which barely covers her legs which seem to go on forever. Her tank top is not leaving much to the imagination showing off her perfect tits. She is the complete opposite of me. As for me, I am nine inches shorter, long brunette hair, and not as perfectly busty as she. Gravity is taking a toll on my natural physique while it's obvious she has had hers enhanced.

"Likewise," he is able to stammer out. He quickly looks between her and me. "Excuse me. I'll give you ladies some space. I'm going to put my things away upstairs."

"Oh, I really should be going anyway; I don't want to intrude," Myriam states.

"I'm so glad you stopped by to visit. We will get together again real soon. I've missed you so much."

She agrees and I walk her to the door as Darren hurries upstairs. I can tell immediately that he is taken aback by her beauty. I'm not one bit jealous, though. I think it is sexy seeing the way he was looking at her. I hug her goodbye and turn to see him coming back down the steps. Part of me thinks he was hoping she would stay and chit chat so he could visually devour her.

"Why have I never met her before?" he asks with intense interest.

"She's an old friend from college but we lost touch after graduation. She moved away and I stayed here," I explain. "We just kind of...drifted. I haven't seen her in a few years."

"What brings her back to the area?" he asks.

"She just got out of a bad relationship and wanted to come home," I say. "Speaking of coming home. . ." as I step closer to him. "What brings you home so early today?"

"I finished my assignment a little early and thought the idea of coming home and fucking my sexy wife hard and long before supper sounded like a good idea," he says as he wraps his arms around me. I can feel his bulging cock pressing against me as he kisses me hard. I can't be certain that I am the cause of that or if my unexpected guest is to blame. Either way, I don't care. He backs me up against the front door and pins me there by placing his hands on both sides of my head.

"Hard and long, huh?" I ask as I loosen his tie. My fingers fumble with the buttons on his shirt but I'm able to quickly pull it off. He reaches his hand behind me and locks the door. He then hikes my skirt up around my waist. He quickly places his hand between my legs and gasps.

"No panties?" His fingers begin stroking my slick slit.

"Are you complaining?" I ask with a sly smile.

"And the skirt for easy access? I sense you've been a horny little bitch all day."

"I've been thinking of devouring that cock of yours since you left this morning," and I run my fingers through his hair. He slips two fingers inside and he can see just how horny I have been when he looks at the shine my wetness has left on them. I quickly grab his hand and take one of his fingers in my mouth. I suck hard and look at him as he watches his finger come out clean. I get his pants unbuckled, unzipped, and around his ankles within seconds. He kicks his shoes and pants off and I slowly push him backward towards the stairs. He manages to make it up the first three steps before stumbling backward landing on his bottom. I am on him before he can regain himself; straddling his lap where I can feel his cock pressed against my wetness. Pulling his undershirt over his head, I can't seem to get him naked fast enough. I want him! Now, on the stairs! I remove my shirt and toss it behind me. He has a look of amazement on his face as he takes in my eagerness. I lean forward so he can lick and suck my tits as I grind myself against him. I want his cock in me but I'm not quite ready yet. I want to suck him, taste him, and please him. I kiss my way from his lips down his chest, over his stomach, until I finally see that beautiful cock of his waiting its turn for my attention. I make long licks along its length and I can hear him gasping with joy. It has just occurred to me that we've lived in this house for about six months and yet we've never managed to screw on the steps. How thrilling this is to me. I gently take his nuts into my mouth one at a time and suck on them. His hands have found my hair and hold it out of my face so I can root around without it getting in the way. I glance at the tip of his cock and I see the signs of precum. If I'm going to fuck him with my mouth I had better make it brief. I don't think he'll hold out much longer. He props himself up on his elbows just as I look up into his eyes and lick the drop of cum off his dick. Lying on the steps has given him a much greater angle to watch me as I slip my lips over the head. I slide him into my mouth as far as I can. I suck hard as I pull my mouth away.

"Fuck yeah," his hissed through his teeth. "I love it when you suck me like that." I make a few more passes up and down and I feel like the timer is about to go off any second. As much as I'd like to ride him on the steps, I can only imagine how uncomfortable that would be for him. He swiftly moves from under me and I crawl up a few more steps. He swoops in and starts licking me from behind; his tongue sliding between my lips and inside my pussy. He spreads me wide and gives my clit some powerful flicks with his tongue. He climbs up behind me and slams his cock into me. I let out a shriek as the steps have us lined up just right for his him to hit all the right places. His powerful hands and fingers find their way under the top of my skirt and dig into my hips as he pounds me hard. His grunts grow louder as he pumps faster. The carpet under my knees is doing little for comfort. He throws a final deep thrust into me and pulls me up to his chest. I can feel his quick breathing on my back. He leans his lips close to my ear and his panting tickles my neck.

"I want you on the bed waiting for me," his whispers into my ear before kissing my neck. He stands behind me and pulls me to my feet. As soon as my knees decide to work, I run up the steps and into the bedroom. I quickly remove my skirt and lay down on the bed. He has disappeared into the walk-in closet. I rest my back on the huge mound of pillows that are on the bed. My fingers have found their way to my anxious clit. I rub it around and around but I need to be careful. I don't want to send myself over the edge before he gets in here.

It feels like he's been in the closet for a long time but really, it is only a few minutes. He comes out with a vibrator, my favorite one. He smiles wide when he sees me fingering myself, thrusting them in deep. My crotch and thighs are glistening from the wetness I have shed. He places the toy next to me and kneels between my legs. My hands are pinned above my head under his as he tastes my lips; his tongue invading my mouth and playfully darting around. I just want to take his head in my hands but I can't. This drives me wild and he knows it. He reaches up past the mattress and pulls out the restraints we have tucked in there. He fastens each hand to the bars and gives them a reassuring tug. I lift my legs and wrap them around his waist. It's the only part of me that can embrace him. My hands pull at the restraints and I squirm as he takes a nipple into his mouth. He sucks hard and I let out a whimper. I squeeze him tighter between my legs.

"Don't make another sound until I say you can. I don't want to have to gag you again," he warns. He knows I absolutely dread the gag. I bite my lip to stop myself from letting out more noise. He brings the tie he was wearing earlier into view. He winds it around his hand but leaves a tail long enough to smack it across my alert nipples. I gasp but remember to not make a sound. He does it again and I can feel my pussy swelling. I watch as he takes the tie and brings it up to my face. He carefully places it over my eyes and secures it. His lips make a trail from my ear down to my breasts. He squeezes them, kneads them, and suddenly clamps his teeth down on my nipple. I arch my back and scream inside keeping his warning fresh in my memory. My hands are clenching, searching for anything I can grab onto.

"Good girl," he speaks softly. He releases himself from the grip of my legs. I'm panting and sweat is starting to cover my body. His fingers start circling my clit, spreading my lips wide. I feel a swift slap on my begging clit and I flinch. My entire body flexes but quickly eases when I feel his tongue wandering around my pussy lips. He tastes his way through every crease and fold. I hear a click and buzz as he turns the vibrator on. He touches it directly to my clit and I let out a sigh. My squirming increased as he touched me in the same places his tongue just ventured. He slides the mechanical phallus in deep and begins thrusting it quickly. The vibrations are amplified with the absence of my sight. My pussy clenches tightly around it feeling every molded vein in the rubber. He thrusts it in deep once again and holds it there. I can feel his lips on my clit. He sucks it into his mouth and flicks it with his tongue. His teeth lightly graze it and my body tenses.

Disregarding his warning, "Please, Darren! Let me cum. I can't take anymore!" I beg.

"Tell me how badly you want it, baby," he says. "Let me hear you beg!"

"I need to! I'm going to explode. Oh fuck, please! And then I want you to fuck me hard! Hurt me!" I beg.

"I want to hear you scream," he instructs. With that, he takes my clit into his mouth once again. He sucks hard and starts thrusting the toy deep. My body tenses once again and I hold my breath.

"Oh yes! Holy fuck, Darren!" I scream as I peak. My orgasm rips through me and I feel a gush come out below. He grunts and pulls the toy from my pussy as he slurps up the effect he has had on me. My body quivers with each pass of his tongue over my clit.

"Lift your legs," he insists. I do just as he says. My legs are pushed forward as he climbs up between them and my ankles rest on his shoulders. He smacks my ass and a stinging sensation runs through my body. Before the stinging subsides he plows into me. He leans forward and squeezes my breasts painfully hard. And I love it! He pinches my nipples hard and gives one of them a slap all without hesitation in his thrusts. I can only imagine what my body is going to look like after this is over with.

He suddenly withdraws from me and has me rolled over without any warning. Rolling me onto my stomach has caused the restraints on my wrists to tighten.

"Get that pretty ass of yours up here," as he lifts me up onto my knees. He wastes no time with putting his filling cock back into me. He smacks my ass hard.

"Again," I beg and he does what he's told. He spanks me again and again. The stinging is almost unbearable and I know this is going to hurt later. He grabs my hair and yanks my head up from the pillow. I gasp as he whispers into my ear.

"I'm going to fill your pussy with hot cum." His grip tightens on my hair and he lets out a growl. I can feel his cock pump and flex inside of me as he releases his load. He collapses on top of me and pulls the tie off from my face. With a quick flick of his hands, he is able to release my wrists from the headboard. They are tingly and slightly hurt. I reach back and run my fingers through his hair as he nuzzles into my neck.

"That was amazing," he boasts. "Now what's for dinner?" I giggle and agree. That was absolutely incredible.

We lie together until he's completely flaccid. His semen has dried between my thighs. He climbs off from me and I snuggle into his side. I comb my fingers through his chest hair and sneak in a stiff tug.

"Stop it!" he jokingly snaps as he takes my hand. He raises it to his lips and gingerly kisses my knuckles. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I reply.

"I love that you like rough sex and you've fulfilled almost every fantasy of mine."

"Almost every one?" I repeat as my eyes start to get heavy. I'm allowing myself to relax too much and forgetting that I have yet to make something for dinner.

"I want to try anal," he suggests. My eyes spring open. This is the first time in two years that he has ever mentioned anything about this.

"I... umm...well..." I stammer. "That's something I have never done."

"Well? Is that a yes or a no?"

"It's neither right now. Let me think on it," I say. He seems to accept that answer and that's the end of that topic.

After a few moments of silence, he asks about Myriam again.

"Well, there isn't much really since we've only been talking for the past couple of weeks or so. Like I said, we met in college and became really good friends. And you seem to find her mesmerizing," I say while I look up at him with a grin.

"Well, I'll admit, she's beautiful," he replies. "She has those long legs, big blue eyes, big ole' titties. How about inviting her into the bedroom with us?" He has a sheepish grin on his face.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I say with a light slap to his chest. I roll over away from him and he quickly snuggles into my back.

"Babe, I'm kidding!" he laughs.

"I know, silly. Besides, she and I don't share like that anymore."

"What??"

"It was one hell of a college experience for the two of us," I say and I leave his mouth hanging open in disbelief. "Let's go eat!"

A few days later I phone Myriam to see if she wanted to get together and talk.

"So, how are you coming along on settling into your new place?" I ask Myriam over lunch.

"Great! Things have been so wonderful since coming home. Sorry I seemed like I rushed out when I was visiting. I just figured you and your husband wanted alone time with the testosterone-driven look he had on his face," she says.

"The only look I saw on his face was his infatuation with you," I laugh.

"Oh, stop trying to flatter me," she says with a bashful grin.

"You look great! You've certainly taken care of yourself over the years. I can't say the same for me."

"Don't be silly. You look beautiful. You have a lovely home and one hell of a looker for a husband," she reassures. I find myself blushing.

"Thank you. He's been asking lots of questions about you. I teasingly told him that you and I shared almost everything in college. Including men," I say.

"You didn't" she says with surprise. "How embarrassing." It's her turn to blush now.

"Don't be embarrassed. I'm still as freaky as I was back then; I just haven't included anyone in my bedroom trysts since college. And you were the only person I would invite to have threesomes with."

"You nasty bitch, you," she says with a wink and a giggle.

"I need advice on something," I inquire. "Darren has been bugging me for over a week now to try anal sex. Well, not really bugging but he's showing a really big interest in it. I've been involved with some freaky shit but that is the one thing I find intimidating. He says he's never done it with anyone before but I really want for him to experience his final fantasy. And this is something you have done. I've read about it, watched porn flicks, and I remember you taking it in the ass all the time in college. But I chicken out whenever I try to bring it up. What should I do?"

After a moment of what looks to be serious thought, "I'd let him fuck *my* ass," she says with a straight face.

"I think you're on to something," I say.

"I'm kidding," she giggles. "He's your husband, I could never... wait, and you're serious aren't you?"

"Will you at least think about it? He's extremely attracted to you. He even made a joke about bringing you into our bedroom."

"He did?"

"He says he was joking but I honestly think there was some truth to it."

"I just... I don't want to get in between the two of you. I mean, you guys are *married*. This isn't about college flings anymore. You two are serious about one another," she pleas.

"Trust me. No offense, but he's not going anywhere. This is just a way for him to experience this until I gather enough courage to let him do it to me. And maybe he won't even like it. Maybe it'll be a one and done deal for him. Please, just think it over?"

"I will take your offer into consideration," she says with a smirk.

1 month later.

"This has been wonderful. Thanks, babe," he says before finishing the last bit of his wine. It isn't often that we get to enjoy a fancy dinner. He had to work all day but he put his exhaustion aside and agreed to let me take him out. "And you look ravishing." He sends a wink my way across the table. I blush and lower my eyes. I'm wearing a simple black dress with my favorite pieces of jewelry. I don't put as much effort into my looks as I should but he never complains. He's always been a man of compliments. "And I can't wait to get you home and out of that dress."

"You're not lifting a finger to get me out of this dress. I'll be the one doing the undressing for both of us," I tease. He raises an eyebrow and asks for the check.

I don't know how we even made our way into the house, let alone up the stairs. We're so lost with one another that neither of us is looking where we are going. When we get to the bedroom, he puts his hands in the air.

"I surrender. I am all yours tonight," he says with a seductive smile.

I lick my lips and push his sport jacket off from his shoulders. I take his head in my hands and kiss his lips. I slip my tongue into his mouth and lightly rub his teeth with it. I playfully flick his tongue with my own as I run my hands down his neck to where his tie sits. I slowly slip it off and toss it on the floor. I turn my back to him and lift my hair as a silent way of telling him to unzip my dress. I look at him over my shoulder as he pulls the zipper down to my waist. He unhooks my necklace and places it in my hand. I walk over to the dresser to put it in my jewelry box. When I turn to look at him, I feel a rush run through me. This man still makes my heart skip a beat. He still gives me butterflies. I find him sexier now than when we met; his black hair is the perfect length for grabbing a handful and giving a tug; his hazel eyes that burn with lust.

I approach him with my hands held out to take hold of his shirt so I can make my way through his buttons. My hands brush over his stiff nipples as I remove his shirt. His undershirt easily slides out of his pants and I pull that off as well. My hands feel their way around his chest. His breathing is shallow as I run my fingers through his chest hair. His eyes are closely following my hands as they wander down his stomach to the waistline of his pants. His belt buckle easily unhooks and I have no problem sliding his zipper down after unbuttoning his pants. He hasn't touched me at all during any of this. His hands have remained at his sides. I pass my fingers inside his underwear and slowly run them along the elastic as he continues to silently watch me. I push his pants down and allow them to fall to the floor. His cock springs free as his underwear slides down. Here he stands; completely naked and willing for anything I might throw at him. I admire his body. No matter how long we've together and how many times I see him naked, I can't help but feel pride knowing that he chooses to be mine. He's not a bodybuilder and doesn't go to the gym but he takes care of himself well.