Thoughts Behind the Dance

Story Info
Interaction between a stripper and her customer.
1.9k words
2.5
6.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I wrote this about fourteen years for my writing class in college and thought to put it on the site for giggles. It is about a man's interaction with a stripper and the thoughts of both.

Thoughts behind the Dance

By James Shelby (formally K-Dogg)

*****

The Customer

I walked into the place at 2 PM and took a seat towards the entrance. This was my first time here, and I was excited. The place was different than what is seen of places like this in movies and music videos. The place had dark reddish glow to it. It was more than a bar but less than a restaurant. On the left side of the place, it had tables, each with two black chairs on the left and right side of it. Behind the tables was a couch seat that extended from the bathroom door to far end of the place. On top of the seat, there were mirrors to remind everyone of where they were. The walls were black and mysterious, as though hiding a secret from the outside world. The middle of the place had a stage with white lights to encircle it, making it the center of attention. On stage, the dancer of the hour danced sensuously with the pole at her side. She had green-colored thong panties. Her uncovered breasts swayed with the rhythm of the music. She was trying to attract any man with a lot of cash and a lustful glare in his eye. On the right side, the bar was packed with guys who were trying to get their drink on.

"Would you like some company," asked a young woman. "Sure," I said.

The woman in the red jumpsuit sat down next to me. "My name is Mercedes," said the beautiful woman with a smile.

I told her my name automatically. 'Man, she is beautiful.' I thought. I looked at her as if she was a work of art. She had caramel looking skin with brown eyes looking at me wonder and amazement. It had the look of silk. The odd thing was the diamonds in the middle of her forehead. They made her shine out even in the darkness of the place. Her name matched her look. A luxury that many can obtain, but only few can maintain.

The Stripper

I just got out from the dressing room with my red jumpsuit. I listened to the music on the radio played by the club's DJ. I looked around the place to scoop out the guys there. There were the regulars that come in at their lunchtime to have a 'special treat' with their meal. The irony is that with the same amount they spend here they could a woman or a nice present for their wife or girlfriend. Yeah right, whom am I kidding? These freaks, losers, pigs, and wanna-be players couldn't get any women, much less a fine sexy thing like me. Besides, why should a wife or girlfriend get all a guy's money? I work hard for that money. I get all pretty, diet, exercise, stand in high heels killing my feet, get half naked and shake my ass for him. I deserve my share of his money. College isn't going to pay for itself, and I'll be damned if I going to pay a student loan for the rest of my life. Anyway, I looked around the place and spot a guy in the table near the entrance. I've never seen him before in here. He had on red and orange stripe buttoned down shirt with some brown pants. He didn't look like he was made of money but looks can be deceiving so I decided to make a new 'friend'.

"Would you like some company," I asked.

"Sure," he replied, trying to act cool.

He was nervous as hell, I could tell. We exchanged our names, well his real name and my stage name and the conversation went from there.

The Nervous Customer

I was nervous as hell. A goddess next to me, and I had no clue what to say. She left me speechless. Shit, this always happens to me with a beautiful girl at my side. I sound like a goof and look like an idiot. This is exactly why I have no girlfriend right now and in this place. She asked me if I go to school. "Yeah," I replied. I told her that I went to Houston Baptist University. Shoot, I didn't want to tell her that. Not that I'm ashamed of my school mind you, but I feared what her reaction might be. I mean a guy going to a Baptist school coming to a place like this must be weird. Great, now she must think that I'm a goof, an idiot, and a weirdo to boot.

The Tired Stripper

I don't think he wanted to tell me he was from that school. I could see his reaction on his face. I wanted to tell him that I get customers that are doctors, judges, senators, etc. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the Pope came in here himself. I told him that I went to college myself and that seemed to relax him a lot. I told him about my major in business, and my plans with them. I'm going to start my own business so I could be lifted from these drunks and retards to nicer surroundings. Boy, I'm tired. I'm yawning. Anybody would if you had to work to 2 a.m., get up at 7 a.m. for classes, then come to work for 1p.m. Yeah, like that doesn't suck. By the time I get out of here, I'll have bags under my eyes. Then my beautiful face will be ruined.

The Panicking Customer

Great, she's yawning. I'm boring her to sleep. That's perfect. I can't keep up an intelligent and interesting conversation with a girl. Great, at this rate, I'll grow old and alone in a nursing home trying to pinch nurses' butts. I can see it happening. She got that tired look in her eyes. Obvious that she thinking of going to someone else who more exciting and more money. I wish I was more like Jay-Z, the rapper and my hero. I mean he has more women on his arm in the video than I have had in all my years of life. I mean I should be able to talk this woman into going with me for a ride in my car for a getaway. I can see it now. She and I walking on the beach at midnight after a romantic dinner with the moon as our light. We look in each other's eyes and move our faces closer, closer, almost touch her lips with my own.

The Impatient Stripper

I was staring at him for a while. He was quiet and in a daze. He must be daydreaming about me. I've had that happen to me before. I let him stay for a little bit. I knew he was hooked on me. I knew I could get him do anything I wanted. I'm taking too much time with this guy. I got other people to appropriate funds from in here before my co-workers get their fake nails on them. I think it was time to take him in the back for a private dance. I needed to get something for my time spent with the newcomer. I asked him point-blankly about the dance. Is this guy ignoring me? Boy, he's really deep in the daydream. I may have to shake him.

The Daydreaming Customer

"Hey, I'm sorry. What you asked?" I said.

"Would you like a private dance," Mercedes asked.

I was immediately excited with the prospect of being alone with her. With desire and ignorance leading my mind, I almost quickly agreed. Outside I sounded indifferent. Inside, I was as giddy as an 8 year old on Christmas morning. I followed her to the back of the place where the private dances were held. There were cushion seats that were put in half circle like you would see at Denny's or IHOP. She told me it cost $20 a dance for a song. I said ok and waited for the dance to begin. The dance begun and she unhook her jump suit. She was wearing no bra. Wow, I thought. She began to sway with the music. Her breasts were not too big or too small. Her thong panties were red like her jumpsuit .She rocked like a boat on smooth seas. She moved her body close to me, putting my face in the valley that was her cleavage. I inhaled her scent. She had a scent of baby powder on her. She looks nice and smells nice. Wow, this is a treat. She turned around and got to see her ass. It was round, big, and firm with a tattoo on it. I wish my hand was on the tattoo as it shakes with the beat.

The Working Stripper

Yeah, you would like to touch these breasts, wouldn't you? You would like to squeeze them like melons. I know you want my ass too. It's so round, firm, and big too. You want to take me right now in the booth and have your way with me. Fat chance fat boy, you touch me in those places I'll get your ass beaten and thrown out forever. I'm in control here,' I told him in my mind. So I kept my eyes on his and gave him a sultry smile. I saw amazement, wonder, and lust. Mostly lust. I was earning my $20 and giving him something to dream about tonight.

The Satisfied but broke Customer

I wanted to touch her so badly, anywhere really. I was afraid of offending her in some way and getting kicked out. So I just watched with awe and lust in my head as she danced. Her hips were moving and grooving. Her breasts were shaking and quaking. Her butt jiggled. She rubbed on me again constantly, and I felt great. As she rubbed on me again, I gave in and touched her on the small of her back. I felt her skin. It was a smooth as silk. Then the song ended and she stopped dancing much to my disappointment. The dance could have lasted forever, but all good things come to an end. So I paid her the money. I would have gave more except for one thing. I didn't have a dime left. One important lesson learned here: Bring more than $20 bucks to a strip joint. Anyways, I said goodbye and left the place with a empty wallet and a lot of memories. It didn't matter that I was broke and had little gas in my car with little to no chance of getting to gas station ten miles away. The important thing was I got the most beautiful woman in the world to flash me her breast, show me her ass, and rub against me. It was a dream comes true. I will remember her name, Mercedes forever.

The Satisfied and Richer Stripper

Well, he was a gentlemen. He didn't hoop or hollers like the other. He was a nice guy. I almost wanted to give him back his $20. Well almost, but I will always remember his name. Brant, Brent, Brain. Damn, I forgot his name. Oh well, he'll be back. Well here my next customer.

"Excuse me, would you like some company?"