Thoughts on a Deserted Coast Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,933 Followers

She blushed furiously and held her face down, "I'll take him, Miyarra-Loukh.

I mean, I want him. I mean ...

Please let me try to do this right the first time. If that doesn't work, then you can magically chain him to my bed and I'll make it work that way."

She turned and looked at the sorceress, "Ah ... please forget I said that. Thanks for all your help."

The sorceress smiled, "You were thinking that I wanted him for myself?"

She smiled, "You can interpret that as my saying that I'm far too busy these days for one - and I happen to know of one Sangan girl who the king and his little girl hold in the highest esteem - and if you time it carefully and look at just the right moment, you might see that he has thoughts of why he liked bedding the first Sangan that he knew.

A little conveniently, the red-haired Sangan that he loves to look at as he is doing at this moment just happens to appreciate Bishran stallions more than the mares of his own kind."

She looked away off toward the gates for a moment, "Things need to change here. We have to stop just holding the status quo because eventually the insects will find us and we need to be prepared.

I believe that the Bishrans here would accept their king and I have a longing in me that the bored and tired captain of the guard might be able to accomplish a great deal as the one who forges a better alliance so that both groups can join in our offense.

And I did not say defense, Marishe. The ruin of this world has to be stopped. Make the correct choice and I will be looking for a new guard captain. Marishe will become the chancellor if it goes that way.

Marishe listened as she looked at Cynn. He was looking around and when their eyes met ...

Marishe sighed, not taking her eyes off Cynn, "And the alternative is to do what I'd already decided to do - slink home and feel like crap.

I'd much rather just be fucked really well. I might even feel like giving a damn again, maybe get this bunch organized."

"Stick to priorities, Marishe, my old friend. Carry the little one and lead the king. I'll have everything waiting at my home. Then a pair of fighters might forge their own alliance."

She grinned, "I do not hold it as a necessity, but if you could see to it that the bed is not shaken to pieces, I would appreciate it."

Marishe bowed and stepped over to Cynn.

"We ought to get going," she smiled, "I keep thinking about your backside and - "

He looked at her and she tried again, "I mean, your very sore backside, so -"

"I beg your pardon," he began, "but I do not underst-"

She pulled him along gently but firmly, "Cynn? I want to get your ankle looked at before the healers all go home."

He balked a little and stood fast. "I do not think that you understand the importance of what you have done for me, Marishe."

"Yes I do," she said, "I only just met you, but I know you to be a male who values a strong female with honor, right?"

"Yes," he nodded, "but -"

"And you're frustrated that you'd like to reward me for what I've done for you, but you don't have enough gold for me to shower in. Right again?"

He nodded sadly, "It is true, though Miyarra-Loukh says there is still some wealth for me, so I think-"

She shook her head, "Never mind that for now. Do you still like me? Because I like you a lot if I haven't ruined this."

"Yes," he smiled in surprise.

Marishe plunged on, "So I don't want you to have to go through a lot of ... you know, announcing and demanding that you be given your gold right this minute so that I can be showered with it. I actually don't want that part."

She sighed, "I don't want to have to stand here while you demand to be allowed to devote your life to me for saving yours. I already know you to be a man of honor, Cynn.

You don't have to make that demand."

She stepped in front of him and looked into his eyes with a soft groan, "Do you really think that you'd like to devote your life to me? I'm only asking because it feels so nice to me that anyone would, especially you.

We don't know each other that well yet for you to make that vow. But I've got a better one to begin with, if you'll give me a chance.

And if it works out, I'd be happy if we could just ... well, devote our lives to each other at some point."

She leaned in and whispered into his ear. She did it very slowly, dragging her lips over the cartilage. Cynn was astounded and wondered if he'd mistaken her meaning somehow.

She said it again and he was sure of what he'd heard that time.

"You are serious?" he asked and she nodded fervently.

She leaned in again, "We gotta go. I'm taking you to Miyarra-Loukh's home because she gave me the guest bedroom for this evil plan of mine. I promise to make your poor bum feel better and then I'll let you do whatever you want."

He looked at her, "But ... we are not even the same kind. I am not Sangan."

She nodded, "Right.

I don't want a Sangan male a lot of the time. But I find that I always want a Bishran male. I want to be fucked by a Bishran stallion - my personal Bishran stallion, to be quite specific about it.

For that, I'd do my best to be a mare for you. What do you say?"

He blinked at her, "Do you have a Bishran stallion? The one that you talked about?"

"That's what I'm trying to get, Cynn. I want you for that.

A lot, I'm pretty sure."

"Why?" he asked.

She looked at him, "Look, I'm Sangan. I know that most Sangans only want other Sangans. But I've always loved Bishrans my whole life. I'm attracted to them - always have been.

Look at me," she said, "I'm not exactly made to be for every man, am I? I'm not a giantess or anything but I'm not a little thing. I know what I look like, and I'm thankful for it, but how I'm made does narrow down my mating options a fair bit."

She sighed, "I'm most of the way to being a full-sized girl, though I'm not stocky. So I'm just about perfect for that kind of man. There aren't that many like that around here, and most of them don't really do anything for me when I look at them. I've found that I don't really like their attitudes much either.

But Bishran men, there's just more to them for a girl like me. I don't want to have to look up to my male all the time when I hold him. Eye-level is just fine for me - and I so love your eyes.

I like muscles on men, but that's not the most important thing. I appreciate that after I've made my choice. In you?"

She looked up and rolled her eyes with a huge smile, "I couldn't help almost falling down for the way that you stared those beasts down and called them to you so that you could finish it. I've never seen ANYBODY do something like that, either kind.

I've never heard anyone laugh in the faces of a pack before. I didn't know who the blazes you even were, but I was proud of you for it."

Marishe looked at Chira in her arms. She grinned and said, "So? You want me to stick around and teach you the bow? I'd really love to do that with you."

Cynn translated and Chira nodded and hugged her.

"Come on then," Marishe laughed, "Let's get you bathed and fed, Chira. We can do the rest tomorrow. I'll find you a little bow. Tonight, I want to feel - ah, I mean make your father's bottom feel better."

Chira looked aghast when Cynn had translated it.

Marishe shook her head, "No, tell her I won't make it disappear like mine."

----------------

Chira took to the breast of the wet nurse instantly and now long after, Marishe carried her to her bed for the night and sat looking at her as she ran her fingers over the little one's sleepy little head.

She leaned down and felt Chira's little hug and just gave up holding herself back and she kissed Chira and told her to sleep, since the morning would be a day to enjoy and not have to live in a satchel and shake anymore.

When Chira drifted off, Marishe led Cynn to a shallow stone bath in the bedchamber where she washed him, hoping that the smoky fur didn't lighten too much after all of the grit, sand and dust came off.

She was very thorough and meticulous with it all and Cynn was obviously appreciative, loving the way that every touch seemed to feel more like a caress.

"You seem to have some experience washing one like I am, "he smiled back.

Marishe nodded and began to hum her little song again while she gently worked in the salve over the four gashes in him. She was standing behind him, really admiring what she was looking at.

"This will heal you here, "she said softly, "But even with Miyarra-Loukh's additives, I think you'll have at least the lines of it on your haunch for the rest of your life. I won't mind it too much. I think it'll remind me of today."

Her hand strayed after a little longer and he felt her fingers around his stones, just holding it and squeezing only enough to show him that she liked it so much.

She sighed, "I'm a little different to most Sangan women," she said as she toyed with his heavy scrotum, "I think some of the differences might not be - easily recognized. I might have to just show you."

She lifted his tail with her other hand and Cynn groaned as he felt her tongue just under where his tail was attached. Her other hand slipped down between his thighs to grasp what hung there.

As she began to stroke him, Marishe teased him with her tongue.

Before he could do or say much of anything, she moved to kneel under him and her hand cupped him from this side as she moaned for a moment. It ended in a quiet giggle as his growing prick rolled over her face.

"I ... I think that you're a little different from the usual Bishran male," she said. She nuzzled and licked as one of her hands reached down to slip between her own thighs. As she went, Marishe toyed with herself and wet a couple of her own fingers as much as she could.

When she opened her eyes, she reached to stroke him again while she looked up and kissed his hard belly for a moment. "We all know that Bishrans and Sangans are really the same thing, just two variations of the same creature. But everybody just wants to believe that we aren't and as usual, they're full of their own importance.

We can breed together and if it happens, the females of either kind will birth either a Bishran or a Sangan and not a mix other than in things like eyes and hair color.

"I'm just smarter than the rest," she chuckled. "I know what I want. I've just never found one who's perfect and isn't wound up tight in knowing what he wants."

She opened her mouth and began to suckle just as she slipped a finger into Cynn.

He groaned and stamped a little carefully but he didn't object, so Marishe slid the second one in the next time that she drew back.

"Now at some point," she said, dragging her lips over the head of his iron-hard prick, "We'll just need to get ourselves another girl and another boy, won't we? I think that would be perfect don't you, Cynn?"

She went back to it, but she knew that she was doing. This had been to tell him that she knew what he liked because she could just tell. When he'd groaned his agreement she stopped and moved to the edge of the pool and knelt, lowering herself and looking back.

Cynn groaned only to see her expression and he stepped forward, "Where, Marishe?"

She chuckled, "Cynn, I'm happy enough to just tell you that I want it anywhere it goes in." She sighed, "though I suppose that it's best for us to use the lower place from your point of view to start - since it's been soaked from when I put Chira into her bed.

But please, if you want the other one tonight like I think that you will, just say it."

He nodded and stepped closer until he was over her and Marishe reached back as she lifted her bottom so that she could get them together.

When they began, it was about perfect to her because of their sizes. She didn't have to crouch much, she just needed to be able to hold the stones of the edge of the pool and he pushed in all the way a little slowly. They'd have to change the position in a little time, but for now, it was heaven to feel his balls against her.

That first time was slow and really rather romantic to her and when he came, he more than filled her.

She left it right where it was as she led him to the bedroom. She got onto the high bed on her back and just smiled at him as he came to her.

The did it with her on her front the next time and she loved to be under him and feeling him over her all the way from her hips to her shoulders and the back of her head. Neither of them were holding back anymore then and it became a proper mating. Marishe couldn't move much, but that was what she loved about this position.

He was pounding her and she loved it. This was the reason that she preferred Bishrans. To be under a male like him when he rutted was something that she'd always loved and he was big enough to spread her wide and go deep without hurting her - doing something that no Sangan male could for her. The way that these boys fucked a Sangan girl was that their forelegs went to kneel on either side of you. You were definitely not going to be crushed, but you were sure aware that you weren't going anywhere until after the ride was over.

So what was wrong with a good strong fuck like that?

She heard him slapping against her ass and it just spurred her on so that she pushed back to meet him. She learned from him later that it was something which Bishran females never did - they just stayed passive.

She reminded him that she's said that she was a little different.

He railed her even harder after that, grunting once in a while and when he wasn't, Marishe thrilled to hear how hard he was working at this for her and she cried out to encourage him.

By now, his semen was running down her legs almost nearing the floor. The slaps against her ass were the perfect kind for her to hear - the very, very wet kind. They were both a little hoarse by the end, that time.

They were on the bed together after that, lying side by side as she kissed him and told him how good he was for her. She moved a little after that because Cynn asked her if he might lick her and she nodded with a soft sigh that she couldn't refuse him that.

After a time, she asked him to move his back end and she found that she was able to sixty-nine with him. It was a new experience for them both and Marishe finished him and made sure that she was wearing some for him to see. Not ... as though there was much choice in it for her. There was no way that she could swallow everything that he gave in a gush.

It was something else about Bishran stallions that she loved. They gave a LOT and the very best part ...

They gave it far more often than any Sangan male ever could.

They finished on the bed lying together, Marishe was on her back with a pillow under her hips and Cyn was beside her, slowly fucking her ass. They could look at each other and they could even talk like that - though he did need to stop then as they did. He could curl himself around her a little so that she could kiss him while he thrust in and pulled out so slowly.

-------------------

The next day, Marishe almost ran to the marketplace with Chira in her arms and Cynn following behind curiously. He'd have asked where they were going but his rear leg was stiff and he had his hands full just keeping her in sight.

She dashed through the door of the shop and Rhuna looked at her, "You were not home last night."

Marishe nodded and held up her hand, "Just wait. I need to catch my breath."

She'd timed it perfectly and Cynn came thought the door.

Rhuna stared and then Cynn did as well.

She spun around and grabbed Marishe, "What are you doing?" she hissed in a tense whisper, "he is -"

Marishe nodded, "I know. I found him in the grasslands yesterday afternoon. He was fighting for ... well, not as much for his life as for Chira's here."

Rhuna still looked annoyed until she saw the little girl - who was at that instant leaning out of Marishe's grasp as far as she could to look at Yergei, who was looking back.

Rhuna wanted to groan, all of the events in her story were true, but she'd never expected to see -

"Rhuna?" Cynn asked, leaning a little to try to see her face.

Rhuna burst into tears then and though it was a wet one, the pair of lovers met once again.

Rhuna closed her shop early and they talked over a meal in an eatery.

"I know this one," Rhuna said to Cynn after she'd heard all of the previous day's events.

She indicated Marishe with her hand, "I know this one so well, Cynn. She looks so innocent - almost like a young girl - but at her heart, she is a schemer. We must be careful here."

Yergei and Chira were well-behaved, but it was clear that they would have preferred to chase each other in a meadow.

Cynn looked at Marishe and the halo that she was trying to keep afloat above her head.

He peered closely, "Really? This is truth?"

Rhuna nodded, "Oh yes. For if we are not careful, then we might suddenly find that we are together in -"

--------------------

They spent the next three days in Rhuna's bed, when one or another of them wasn't out of it to watch the pair of little ones.

Rhuna was always about two blinks from happy tears again if she looked at Cynn or Marishe.

--------------

Back on the coast with the memory played out. Marishe got organized then, putting her arm through the loops of her scabbards and getting the blades onto her back before putting her arms through the straps of the pack and shucking it on over top. She had to wiggle around for a moment to get everything settled so that nothing dug into her back and then she picked up her bow and walked off down the beach, making her way up the slope a little at the same time, since she wasn't going to follow it.

This afternoon had been a lot of fun, but now it was time to get back to work, now that she and Cynn had pleased each other in the tall grass. He's already left to head back a few minutes before she'd gotten up herself, thinking to wash.

Her new family was perfect, almost.

Cynn was always happy to see his seed leaking out of someone after they'd rutted together. Marishe and Rhuna also knew that he wanted to feel that again himself, but it had to be just the right male, one who liked to feel that as well.

All three of them were now looking high and low for another male - one who might like to have a king to rut with once in a while.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,933 Followers