Threat of Foreclosure

Story Info
It's a way to save their home but at what cost?
11.8k words
4.22
17.2k
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac63
fantac63
38 Followers

For those of you that are not familiar with my work, I will advise you up front that I write a varied mix of stories, including long novellas, which is what this is. The first part of the story is for introduction of the characters and to set the tone and theme. I hope you take the time to get to know Adam and Tanya before speed reading through it. It makes the story much more entertaining. This is loosely based on an actual experience, just not mine. Enjoy.

Part 1

What are the odds of both husband and wife getting laid off from high paying jobs at the same time? Then to make matters worse, still be out of work a year later?

Adam and I had put money back toward any emergency and there were two CD's as well. We thought we were doing well but then we got careless.

We bought our dream home on the beach with a fantastic view, oversized pool, the whole works. Even with a large down payment, the monthly payments were outrageous but we were making money hand over fist. Of course, we were spending it even faster what with the two new cars and the cruiser and the trips to everywhere.

Like many young couples, we got cocky and totally materialistic, and then all hell broke loose. Within six months the cruiser was gone and two months later, we were selling everything we could just to make that damned house payment.

We talked to the bank several times but they were no help at all and in no time at all we were facing foreclosure.

We'd be broke, homeless, just trying to stay alive. We were on the verge of panic because we didn't even have enough money left to pay the first and last to rent a small house or apartment, let alone the deposit for utilities.

Of course, the luxury cars were the first to go. They got traded down to some five year old four doors just so we could get around.

Our families offered to help but none of them were flush and our debt load was so high that we would just put them at jeopardy.

They'd tried to warn us but we had all the answers or so we thought. I think the thing that hurt us the most though, was how quickly our so-called friends turned on us. It was as though we had the plague or something.

I managed to keep two of the friends I'd hung with over the past two years but when I just needed someone to talk to, they were no shows.

We were just weeks away from being evicted when I decided that I had to take a chance on Adam accepting what I thought to be our last chance to have a home. I'd heard about it from two women sitting behind me at the unemployment office. I heard them whispering and when they stepped outside for a smoke, I discretely followed them.

They weren't about to let anyone hear them talking because they didn't want anyone to know they were even considering it but when they learned of our situation, they gave me a phone number and a name.

My first instinct was to shout "Hell no," but desperate times call for desperate actions.

I went home and sat at the breakfast bar, staring out the window at nothing, the phone just inches away. I just didn't have the courage to take that next step and twice, I got up to splash cold water on my face to calm my nerves and wash away the tears. Never in my wildest imagination did I think I'd even seriously think about this.

After agonizing over it for about an hour, I called my very best friend who had gone through a similar experience years prior and the only one I could talk to about it.

She helped calm me down and asked a lot of questions that I had trouble answering, but in the end, she wasn't able to talk me out of it. I knew that she would always be there if I fell and that meant a lot. Later that afternoon, I finally gathered the courage to call the number. I was just getting information, I told myself. Deep in my gut, I knew it was much more than that.

When I hung up the phone, I just sat there, beating myself up one minute, trying to justify everything the next, and still fighting the tears of desperation. We had tried filing for bankruptcy, but didn't have the up-front money they required and they said we'd waited too long to start. Even the counselor provided by the state basically threw up his hands and spent over an hour telling us how immature and foolish we were. Hell, we knew that, and now it had come to this.

I took my notes and hid them from Adam. I wasn't ready to face him and he'd been hurting so much, I didn't know if he could handle it. When he finally said we had no choice but to move in with our parents I decided I had to bite the bullet and make my case.

"Look Adam," I began, "I know what you're going to say, but I heard of a way to get the money to get into an apartment."

"So why haven't you said anything about it before?"

.

"Because I just found out about it and I was afraid that I'd make you angrier or hurt you more than you've been hurt already."

"It can't get much worse than this, Tanya," he replied.

"Yeah, it can." I said. "So let me say this and get it over with but promise you won't get mad and believe me when I say I hope you'll say no."

"Then why even mention it?" he asked.

"Because if I don't, and you find out that I refused it without even asking you, I'm going to be in deep shit, that's why."

He slumped back on the couch and went silent for a few minutes. "What the hell, you might as well tell me now."

"I was in line, waiting for my interview at the unemployment office the other day and I heard the two women that were sitting behind me talking. They were in a jam too and they learned about a place that was hiring. They didn't want to share their information and I figured it was just a few bucks but when they went out for a smoke, I followed them. I finally got them to give me the details and who I had to talk to. It's not illegal or unethical but it's just plain wrong. I finally talked myself into calling the number they gave me just to get more information. At least enough to let me know that I didn't want to do it, but god, we're running out of options."

"So who do I have to beat up?" he asked.

Knowing that he's about as wimpy as they come when it comes to physical violence, I knew that even that was not an option.

"It's nothing that you have to do," I said. "It's me that has to do it and I don't want to."

"For God's sake, Tanya, spit it out," he yelled in frustration.

"Not unless you promise not to lose your temper or hate me for even thinking about it."

"Fine," he said, "I promise but I reserve the right to walk away."

"Fair enough," I said. I went to lean on the breakfast bar and took a deep breath.

"There's a place out on Blanding Rd. where they make movies."

"Oh, right and I'm going to star in the next "Gone with the wind". You know that's a scam, Tanya."

"More like Deep Throat," I said. "It's adult films."

"Oh my god,Tanya, you've lost your mind." he yelled. "You have finally lost your fucking mind. Do you really think I'd let you get naked and let some guy fuck you?"

"Not only fuck me but do it on camera." I interjected. "for cash Adam. Lots of cash..

"Oh my freaking god, you've lost it."

"I tried to warn you," I said. "They wanted to talk to me and see me naked and I said you'd never go along with it."

"I don't care how much it pays, Tanya," he said."The answer is hell no!"

"I knew you'd say that," I said, "but I had to bring it up. We'll just have to decide who we're going to live with and get it over with."

He paced the floor for a minute, mumbled something under his breath and stomped out of the house.

An hour later, he came back and went out on the patio, where he dropped onto a chaise and stared into the pool.

"How much did they offer?" he finally asked.

"The pay depends on what you do. It goes from 250 for about an hour's work to a grand or more a day. Some of the girls make over two grand a day but they're younger and more in demand. They hire as young as eighteen."

"Why don't I do it?" he asked.

"Because they don't want you, that's why. Otherwise I'd say go for it Honey. It would at least pay a couple months rent and the deposits."

The thing that surprised me was that he didn't throw something at me or at least scream or something. I think I would have felt better if he did. Instead, he just sat there, with his eyes closed.

I looked over at him and saw something I'd only seen a few times in our relationship. My husband was actually crying. I couldn't stand it. I went to him and buried my face in his shoulder.

"Forget I even mentioned it but I had to or you'd have been mad."

"I'll be back," he said.

"Why? Where are you going?"

"Somewhere. Anywhere. I just have to get out of here for a while."

"Don't you dare get drunk, Adam."

If he did, I'd completely understand though.

The next sound I heard was the garage door closing behind him as I loosed the tears I'd been holding back. What I failed to tell him was that there were so many reasons I didn't want to do it but one was overpowering. It was traumatic fear. I didn't hear from him for several hours and I was starting to worry when I heard the garage door open and close just before he came into the kitchen.

"Do what you have to do." he said, before going into the bath room where I heard water running in the sink.

When he finally came out, he pulled my head into his shoulder

"I'm not angry, Tina," he finally said, "I'm hurting but I'm not angry. I know you didn't really want to hide anything from me, and I know you don't want another man fucking you, but it looks like it's time to, as they say, pay the piper. I don't want to move in with either of our parents and we both know that it would never work anyway.

The problem is that we waited too long and denied everything. Now, the hole is too deep to crawl out of with what few assets and possibilities we have. I don't want another man to see you naked," he said, "and I can't stand thinking about the rest of it. I just don't know what to do any more."

"I know honey" I said. "I finally wound up at Carrie's house and we spent a lot of time just talking about everything. She tried to talk me out of it, but then we sat at her computer and I did some spread sheets with her. She was shocked at how bad the situation is. Of course, she said I was crazy to even think about doing it, but the more she looked at my spreadsheets, the more she realized how much trouble we're in, She even offered to let us stay with them for a few months instead but we need cash to get a new start. Even if one of us found a job, we need deposits and enough for food and some furniture because we've sold so much. Both cars need tires and maintenance and insurance will be due soon. Let's face it, we screwed up in a big way . Now, we desperately need cash and we need it soon. "

"Are you sure you want to do it?" he asked, totally confused.

"I'm sure I have to honey," I said. "I don't want to at all but if they're going to pay me that kind of money to do it, I don't have a choice. We need over a thousand dollars within a few weeks if we want to stay together. In fact, it's closer to two thousand and that just gets us enough to get by for a month or so. It doesn't solve our problems. It just keeps us from being homeless."

"I know," he said, "and if I could do it instead, I would."

"I'm sure you would babe," I said, "but you can't so let's not get hung up over it".

"Did you make the call?"

"I spent about fifteen minutes on the phone with them," I said.

"Okay, so tell me more about what you found out," he said.

"They asked me a lot of questions and told me they couldn't promise me anything until they met with me. I'd have to go in and talk to them and if they like what they see, they bring you back for a second interview. You have to get naked and they take some pictures and ask you some more questions. Then they have you masturbate while they film it. If they like the way you do it, they bring in a guy that eats you so they can see how well you play to the camera. Then you have to suck him off and swallow it.

"Oh my god, honey, can you do that on camera?"

"Well, I can either do it or we forget it and start making plans for splitting up for a while. I wish they would let me suck you off instead."

"I'm not big enough," he said.

"Oh my god, I never thought about that," I said. "I wonder how big he'll be."

"From what I know about porn, he'll be big and thick too; probably nine inches or so. You know, I might be sorry we did this. My little dick might be too small to satisfy you after that. "

"You don't have to worry about that, Adam. Not ever. I promise."

There were a few minutes of silence but then I just asked him straight out, "What do you want me to do?"

"When do you have to do it?" he wondered.

"I have to call for an appointment," I said.

"I guess there's no reason not to, now," he said, in surrender.

My hands were sweating when I made the call and I was so nervous my gut hurt. After asking me some questions, I made an appointment for the next day. When I put the phone down, I just sat there. I was glad that Adam had gotten involved in setting the actual appointment so it wasn't all going to come back on me.

"You know what's really killing me," he said, "is that I know that someone else is going to be fucking my wife and I'm not even trying to stop it."

"Don't," I said. "Honey, if this is going to tear us apart or cause you so much pain I just won't do it. I can't."

We didn't have sex that night because I wanted to be completely receptive to what I might have to do. I did give him the blow job of his life though.

The place was not all that impressive on the outside but once we went in, we could see that it was a clean and well equipped studio with lights and reflectors and sound equipment everywhere. One thing that sent a chill through me was that they were shooting a scene in another area and we could hear the obvious sounds of someone being fucked hard.

Once we got signed in, a young woman took us to an office where we were introduced to Mr. Carling, the operations manager of the company, who explained that they were trying to make a higher quality product with a believable plot. He also wanted to treat his people with respect and honesty.

"Just for an example," he said, "studios don't usually pay for a casting but we do and management has authorized me to offer you five hundred dollars for what should be less than two hours work."

The next step was the interview and that went pretty well. I even relaxed enough to laugh a couple of times but it might have been nervous laughter.

When it came time for me to strip, I took some deep breaths and tried not to look at the half dozen people in the room. My breasts were handled to prove they were natural and I was directed through several poses including some that highlighted my bare pussy. One girl had me spread my pussy lips and ass cheeks as I bent over.

When I had to masturbate for them, one of the female production assistants came over to show me how they wanted it done. That was the first time another woman had ever touched me there and I was amazed at how much I wanted her to continue. I spread my legs wide and even smiled into the camera. To my surprise, it turned me on to know my naked body and open pussy were being filmed and stared at.

Just about the time I was going to come, they stopped me and gave me some toys. I tried the dildo and it was good, but it was the powerful vibrator that sent me into orbit.

They gave me some tissues to clean up a bit and I sat there naked,until a man came into the room, and I could tell by the bulge in his pants that this was the monster I had to suck. This, I had no trouble with, or so I thought, because I love to suck cock. Actually, it was the kissing that I didn't like because for me, that's for a man I respect and like and not a complete stranger.

Then he played cave man and flipped me onto my back, forced my legs back over me and proceeded to eat me but the bastard didn't make me come. All I got out of it was razor burn.

I was right to have concerns about the size and thickness of his cock because it was at least eight inches long and so thick I worried that I could dislocate my jaw trying to get it in my mouth. I did the best I could but there was no way that beast was going down my throat, no matter how hard he tried, even when he held my head and fucked my face. He wanted me to gag for the video and I had no trouble doing that. I thought for sure I was going to vomit.

It took forever for him to come and when he finally did, I swallowed some and held some on my tongue for the camera, but the rest dribbled down my chin onto my chest.

They then told me I could shower and get dressed. When I came out, Adam was talking to several of the production team and I could tell by the expression on his face that he wasn't happy.

They then showed the film and for the first time, I saw myself naked and having sex with a stranger. Over all, they were happy with what I did but did make some suggestions and point out a few problems I should work on.

"I have no doubt that you can do the work," the manager said, "You have to understand though, that most of the work goes to the younger girls simply because that's what sells. We do have a decent amount of work for milfs your age and even older, but it's not something that lets me promise you steady work.

There are a variety of options available to you that drastically affect the amount of work you get and the amount of money you make. Lisa has printed an information sheet detailing your options. I will in no way pressure you or try to talk you into doing something you don't want to do."

"We'll have to talk it over and get back to you," I said, as we prepared to leave.

"No hurry and no pressure," he said, "but I wouldn't recommend you wait too long."

He then gave me an envelope that held the five hundred dollars I'd made that day and said he hoped that we would see each other again soon.

Once we were in the car, we drove a little ways down the road and pulled into a mall parking lot.

"You seem awfully calm," he said, "considering what you just went through. I was a nervous wreck the whole time."

"I'm not calm," I said. "Not at all. I'm so ashamed of what I just did If our family ever finds out, I swear, I'll die. It didn't bother me at all to strip naked in front of all those people or even to masturbate on camera." I admitted, "and that was a surprise. I guess I might be a bit of an exhibitionist. I hated the kissing part most of all because it's a very intimate process with a stranger and he wasn't a good kisser at that."

"What about the rest of it?"

"I love to suck cock, Adam, you know that, but it was too big for me and he had certain things he was required to do including making me gag and face fucking me. I just have to deal with it if I decide to go back."

"Are you going to?" he asked.

'I don't know, Adam. I have to admit that the money means a lot to us but it isn't nearly enough. I think I need time to think things through and then we need to talk it over, I have a lot of options but they all require much more intensive sex and I need to be sure I can do them. I don't want to get fired or have my pay docked and everything I do from now on pays much more. "

'About that money," he said, "I thought it said you wouldn't get paid for the audition."

"I said I might not and he explained that most studios don't but they do and I got paid because I gave them permission to sell the footage. You didn't see the clip they shot. I couldn't do that to you."

"Well, let's get on with it then," he said, as we pulled out of the lot. I fell asleep, leaning against the door as he drove home, and only woke at the sound of the garage door closing.

fantac63
fantac63
38 Followers