Threat of Foreclosure Ch. 02

Story Info
Tanya gets educated and Adam gets worn out.
9.9k words
4.63
8.2k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac63
fantac63
38 Followers

Training days are over and the team grows with the introduction of two male leads much to the girl's pleasure.

*

At the end of day, as I sat in my car, letting my mind run free, I got hit by the worst attack of negativity I'd ever experienced. No particular reason and nothing to blame it on, or so I thought at the time. Some would call it the funk but that would be an understatement. It was almost full blown fear, but fear of what? And then it hit me and when it did, I didn't want to go home, especially not then.

I only had one more training session and then what? There was absolutely nothing on the scheduling board, and the rumors of more work were just that...rumors. Adam would have his guns ready and I wouldn't even have a slingshot.

I had a thousand reasons to stay and to be honest, most of them involved sex. I had never experienced that level of intensity, and I wanted more...lots more. Even as I sat there, I could feel Gregory's long cock slamming into my cervix and Derek giving me the fucking of my life with that monster of his, and I hadn't even done anything with Peter.

I could easily make a case for the financial crisis, of course, but he was ready to throw in the towel and let them have the house and everything else we possessed. He was tired of the fight and so was I but I wasn't ready to surrender. Not yet. I still had a plan B possibility with the bank that I was working on.

I didn't want the house any more. It no longer had any meaning, but I did want to start working on the establishment of a credit rating good enough to get a decent apartment. I'd been squirreling away some cash in Clarice's name so the bank couldn't trace it and I was still paying on the last two credit cards. I could see a light at the end of the tunnel. It was a dim one to be sure, but a light none-the-less.

Anyone walking past my car would have thought me to be a deranged woman, talking to herself, and waving her arms around, but I was determined to stay on top of this struggle and in order to keep him off balance I had to get out my libido gun with a full load, primed and ready. He didn't have any way to know it but he was about to get fucked senseless.

I made one stop on the way home at a place that sold lingerie in front and sex toys in the back. Now I was ready.

2

"Hey," he said, as I walked in, "can we talk about this?"

I didn't reply and went immediately in to strip naked before dropping onto the bed directly under the ceiling fan, my legs spread wide.

"You didn't answer me," he yelled.

"If you want to talk to me you'll have to come in here," I shouted back. I heard the recliner close and his mumbling voice as he complied with my demand.

"I asked you..' he started before he lost the ability to speak for some reason.

"Rough day?" he finally asked, as he moved closer to stare and drool.

"Are you sure you're up to hearing about it?" I asked, reaching up to pinch and tug at a nipple. "I'm getting horny just thinking about it."

He started stripping and I knew there would be no conversation about me quitting work that night.

I patted the bed next to me and he sat down.

"We're going through some changes," I began, "including some new male talent. We did two scenes today to see how they work with us and to get ready for the new business. Gregory is a tall, lean man with a long cock that has a large, dark red head.

How long is long?" he asked.

"A solid nine inches," I said, "and he knows how to use it, babe. Oh my god does he ever."

"What about the other guy?"

"He's about as long but as thick as my wrist and maybe thicker. God, I thought he was going to rip me open. I never knew my cervix could stretch that much"

I then proceeded to give him an exaggerated version of my non-experience with Peter, describing how it felt to be opened up for his super thick power pole and how he took me non-stop through four hard orgasms. The whole time,I kept stroking Adam's throbbing cock, but making sure he wasn't allowed to come.

We paused at the end of that part of my tale to allow me time to inhale his cock, sucking like a Hoover, but once again stopping just short of his climax.

"What are you doing?" He howled. "oh my god, my balls are about to explode."

"You haven't heard the whole story yet," I reported.

He groaned and snatched his cock away from me to continue stroking it as I continued my now grossly exaggerated tale of Gregory's powerful attack on my already abused pussy including his loving treatment of my clit with his tongue and lips. He was seconds away from climax when I reached under my pillow for the Extenz climax delaying cream I'd purchased on the way home.

"Be patient my darling," I whispered, as I finally let him between my flexed knees.

He usually gives me some good head but he was way too far gone for that and he buried his cock in me in one stroke.

I'll give him a ten plus rating for his attempt to duplicate the skills of the day, alternately pounding into me or taking me doggie fashion and finally ending with me on top doing the reverse cowgirl to finally get him off. I promise you that by the time he actually climaxed, he was drop dead exhausted and as for me, I just smiled and felt that I'd laid the ground work for getting him to accept my choices.

"So, you're off for another day of hot sex?" he asked when I sat down with my first cup of coffee the next morning.

"Not today babe," I replied. "As far as I know we'll be meeting as a team for the first time so I have no idea what happens next. How about you, any new projects?

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, we start phase two of the design stage for that new office center. I heard yesterday that it will probably be a wo year job. "

"That's great, hon." I said, "but you'd better get going or you'll be late."

I heaved a big sigh of relief as he left, grateful that he hadn't even tried to talk about the studio or me quitting. Maybe he was starting to see the benefits of his wife being a porn queen.

I wasn't kidding myself. Every night couldn't possibly be like the last night. If it was, it wouldn't mean anything and he'd get tired of it. Hopefully, he understood that the insanely wild sex we'd had was a once in a life-time event. hopefully.

If Adam had known that I was no longer in training, my world probably would have been completely different.

Jeanine knew what was going on of course, as did Lisa, Ginger and Georgia. In just two short weeks, we had bonded into much more than work mates, having shared many lunches and conversations. I knew, for instance, of Lisa's need for money because of her ex-husbands habit of forgetting to pay child support, which she had to give to her mother, who was caring for her daughter.

I routinely get to any job early and the value of that habit was realized when I went in that next morning. My usual routine was interrupted when I stopped in to visit with the girls in scheduling, only to learn that Jeanine had already been looking for me.

I found her, not in her office, but in room three, where she and our props manager were in the process of creating a set by moving furniture and accessories. She looked up and saw me as I entered, reaching over to tap Louise on the shoulder.

"I told you she was Miss dependable," she said, with a smile.

She straightened up and met me as I approached them. "Louise suggested that I call you but I told her it was a waste of time because you would be here anyway."

"Oh my god, I've become one of your props, Louise," I said. "You just need to move me where you want me."

They both laughed and Jeanine told me that Lisa was waiting for us in the break room. We got our coffee and sat at one of the smaller tables?"

"What's up," I asked.

"I have some promo clips to shoot for an upcoming film. Since it's going into production soon, I can pay scale even though they aren't full films. The set they're working on now is for a male/female scene for Tanya, but then we can do a fast reset for a second scene with Lisa. I think we can get them both done today and then if you're going to be available tomorrow you can read in on two more for later in the week, although we might have to settle for just one. Two or three a week is our minimum until they're all shot."

"Sounds like we'll be pretty busy for a while then," Lisa said, "but why so many?".

"This film will be released in episodic format," she said, "because it's so comprehensive. Each episode is a stand-alone story but to tell the whole story, it will take several episodes and we'll need a promo for each individual episode, so we need to get moving.

Lisa, why don't you head for makeup and wardrobe while Tanya studies her lines and then we can switch off. We can do Tanya's walk-thru before lunch and Gloria can take Lisa through her walk-thru while we shoot Tanya's scene. We'll shoot Lisa's scene in room 2 and that gives Scotty more time to get set ready."

The dialogue wasn't all that extensive and I quickly identified with the character, as it somewhat paralleled a friend's relationship.

My character is married to a man that is somewhat controlling and a man that believes sex on demand is his God given right. He learns that she has been seen walking naked through their back yard and swimming naked In the pool and that confrontation is episode one, scene 1.

I noted that my male lead was Peter, the man with the long, thick cock. I'd never worked with him before but I had observed his acting style, so I was looking forward to the feel of that fat cock going deep in my pussy. After doing a read-thru though, I wasn't so sure because scene 1, part 2 called for rough and abusive sex and when he first fucks me, its extreme. I immediately requested extra lube, which was given to me on a large dildo.

The first thing I noticed as I entered the set was that all but one of the cameras were operated by women, as was the director this time, a woman named Iris. She let it be known right off the bat that she expected everyone to know their job, and tolerated no nonsense, but I had to smile at the wink she gave me.

We soon learned how serious she was when Peter blew his second line. "Focus, focus, focus, people " she yelled. "Deep breaths, everyone. Let's try it again."

And...Rolling!"

The beginning of the scene is where most of the dialogue takes place when they get into an argument over her exhibitionist tendencies and she shows she has about had it with his attitude. She reminds him of the eight foot fence that was there to shield them from view and he fires back that if it was working, how did a neighbor see her naked?

There is a fair degree of pushing and shoving before he rips her clothes off and tells her he is the only one that gets to see her that way and that's when the scene becomes more sexual in tone as he holds her down and grabs her breasts quite forcibly. I expected it to hurt but he seemed to take great pleasure in making me scream. In the script it calls for me to knee him and I returned the intensity, driving him off of me, but he stayed on script and recovered nicely.

Holding my shoulders down, he moved up to put that monster cock of his against my mouth and after a few seconds of denial, I accepted it and he proceeded to fuck my face, gagging me several times in the process before I get him off of me to end that part of the scene.

The first time I tried to mouth it, an unexpected feeling of panic swept over me, forcing a re-take and she was definitely not pleased but I explained that I'd never had a cock that thick in my mouth and couldn't get it in at first. When we paused to reset the cameras and lighting, she called us both over to remind us of her feelings about re-takes.

"Pay attention to detail" she demanded. "We're on a tight schedule."

I almost had a second meltdown when I found myself being pressed into the bed face down, exactly as I was when Derek tried to force anal on me. She sensed my nervousness though and came over to talk to me, and she didn't start the shoot again until I assured her I was ready.

I took a good ass beating again before he forcefully entered me in one deep thrust that took my breath away. Thank god for the heavy use of lube because the damage from my walls being forced open would have ended that scene in a hurry. He pounded into me with fast, ass banging slams that continued to drive me into the bed as I begged him to stop, while I secretly hoped he never would. Thank heaven we had to do a re-take, which gave me ample opportunity to reach a good orgasm. The final part of the scene called for me to verbally threaten him as the camera shows a close up of my reddened ass cheeks when I slide off the bed. I grab my clothes and leave the shot as he threatens more of the same whenever he was in the damned mood. The scene ends with a camera going in tight on his hand slowly stroking his cock.

I had to hold my clothes between my legs all the way to the dressing room to keep from leaking a sticky combination of cum and lube down my legs but after a quick shower I rejoined the team in the break area while we waited for Lisa's set to be readied.

When we got the call I grabbed Lisa to pull her into a quick hug. "Relax, honey, you'll be fine.?"

Her scene was somewhat less complex and more of a romantic nature. I knew she was in good hands because her male lead was Gregory and I had fond memories of his love making talents. I felt a tingle deep in my core as he ate her through a hard orgasm and as they made passionate, sensuous love, I had to fight to keep from twisting my nipples, tender though they were from the torture they'd received.

"That was beautiful." I told her after her shower and change, "and I'm jealous. He made love to me so tender and sweet even though that long cock of his felt like my cervix was ruined for life"

"Oh my god yes," she agreed. "I'm not sure I could deal with what Peter did to you." I laughed and assured her that when that time came, she could deal with it. "You can take more than you think you can. It's the thickness that I worried about."

"I'm curious," I said later, as we met with Jeanine and Gloria, "I mean I appreciate the work and the confidence you have in us, but how can those be promos for a film that someone else stars in?"

"The similarity is uncanny," she said."I noticed that right off. Besides, the public will never see the two together. They'll be watching the sex, not comparing the talent."

.I shrugged and went on to something else but it continued to bother me.

Driving through a heavy rain on the way home, I knew that in my attempt to get my way, I'd created a monster. I knew he would expect details to be followed by sex . After all, wasn't that what I'd promised? If I was foolish enough to use my irritated clit and battered pussy as an excuse, he would jump at the chance to use that as a reason for my early retirement. I reminded myself that I was a professional actress and he would have no idea what actually transpired, so all I had to do was create a believable scene.

I didn't want to do that, but damn, I was tired, mentally and emotionally. As I pulled into the garage, my cell beeped, notifying me that I had a text message, Fumbling through my purse, I brought up the messaging icon to see that I had a message from my friend, Clarice. I texted back and the time we spent going back and forth gave me the time I needed to make up my story My plan was to get some lube on the most sensitive areas before we got into the sex, but as frequently happens, the plan went awry when he followed me into the bedroom, not for sex but waving a large envelope around like a weapon of sorts.

"Were you planning on telling me about this?" he demanded.

"That depends on what "this" is, Adam, and you can take time to calm down or the answer is no."

"You were going to sell the house short and not even tell me?"

"I think you need to read that all the way through before you start accusing me of anything," I replied." I'll read it to you if you're having problems comprehending it."

"Right away, you start with the insults," he said. "I think you owe me some answers."

"And I think you owe me some respect," I fired back." We can stand here all night and go to bed angry or you can simply show me in that letter where I signed a contract of any kind with the mortgage company or even authorized it verbally. Both names are on the mortgage, you idiot and we both have to sign any agreements, so while I change, you can get us some wine and order some Italian because I am not cooking tonight. Oh, and you can order a large serving of crow while you're at it."

I seldom lock the bathroom door and usually don't even close it but I'm sure he got my message loud and clear by the way I slammed the door and the sound of the lock closing. He was not about to see me naked as long as he stomped around with that attitude. The letter in question was the bank's reply to my inquiry on selling short and how we went about it. I had sent them a detailed proposal that could save us all a lot of time and money even though it would do little or nothing to rescue our credit rating. In the letter, I had totaled up all the interest we had paid and pointed out that even if we sold short they would have realized substantial profits and it made no sense to give it to the attorneys.

I wanted time to study their reply without being interrupted or challenged and that wasn't going to happen until he gave me some space. We ate our dinner in silence and when I cleared the table, I went to my purse to get two twenty dollar bills.

"Take this and go to Charlie's Tap. I'm sure you can get some sympathy from your buddies. I have to read this through and I can't do it with you pacing the floor and seeing how nasty you can be."

I thought for a minute he was going to tell me to shove it but in the end, he snatched the money out of my hand and stomped out the door. The bank simply agreed to disagree sort of. They wanted ten grand up front, which was not going to happen. Hell, if I had ten grand, we wouldn't need to sell short to start with. At least they didn't just turn us down. In a round-about way, they said they were open to a short sale so now we had to negotiate on the terms and who was taking it in the shorts more, us or them. Frankly, I wanted out of that white elephant and the sooner the better.

I was feigning sleep when he came in, obviously much the worse for wear, so much so that he struggled to get undressed. I just hoped and prayed that he could control his bladder till morning.

I poured him a steaming cup of Italian Dark Roast coffee in the morning and made almost burned toast, just as he prefers it.

"If you think you can control your temper, I'll explain what's going on," I said. He didn't reply other than slightly shrug his shoulders but that was enough for me to continue.

I laid out in plain and simple terms, exactly what I had done, what the bank wanted, and what my reply would be.

"I have twenty five hundred in cash," I said. "I've been saving it just so we might attempt to salvage as much of our credit as possible. I'm not going to give it all to the bank unless it gets us out of his mess.

"I was just about to ask where the money was going," he said.

"It's going nowhere, Adam,"

He got up and kissed me on the forehead, mumbled an apology and left.

The situation at the studio took a drastic turn that morning, starting with the fact that no one was in the team office when I got there, Going to the break area, I found Crystal, an elfish little blonde from the administrative office, making coffee.

"Do I have to tip you?" I asked.

She laughed and told me she wasn't above taking cash gratuities but that the team managers had been summoned to a meeting so she was told to act as a one woman greeting committee. He job was to keep everyone distracted with donuts and coffee until they were finished. Lisa and Ginger came in about fifteen minutes later and she poured them coffee as well. .About an hour later, Jeanine, Georgia and another woman came in, going to the refrigerator for iced tea. "I've had enough coffee to float a boat," Jeanine said.

fantac63
fantac63
38 Followers