Three

Story Info
One night, three encounters.
1.2k words
4.53
43.9k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds from the next room woke her slowly, lazily drawing her out of her hazy alcohol-induced dreams, arousing her even before she was fully aware of what she could hear. She slipped a finger into the soft, smooth folds between her legs, rubbing gently as she opened her eyes to the dark room, now fully aware of the moaning and creaking of the bed in the room next to hers.

She lay listening, with a smile, to the low sounds of the voices mingling, the softer, higher pitched one that belonged to her red-haired friend, and the deeper growl of her friend's ex-boyfriend. It had been nice of him to let them stay at his place while they were in town, and she smiled now at how the two girls had joked on the way up about "ex-sex" and the irresistible appeal that it held.

When they had gotten home from the club he had already been asleep in bed and the two girls had sat on the couch and had had a long heartfelt confessional, like only the drunk can truly do. When they had both finally decided to head to bed, she'd given her friend a strong hug, and it had been returned with a kiss on the lips which, if she hadn't been mistaken, had lingered slightly longer than it should have.

Now, lying in bed listening to the moans of the girl in the next room, she ran her tongue over her lips, remembering the soft, slightly moist feel of the kiss. She stroked herself more firmly now, her fingers wet and hot, sliding faster over her engorged clitoris, feeling the heat ripple like waves down her thighs and up through her stomach. Her heart beat faster now as she closed her eyes, trying to imagine the scene in the bed on the other side of the wall.

Faster she rubbed, keeping rhythm with the quickening pace of the activities in the other room, biting her knuckles to stifle her own gasps, wanting to hear their moans of pleasure. She could feel the pleasure overtaking her, the wetness dripping down her inner thighs, but she fought to hold back, precariously on the verge of her orgasm, until the luscious sound of her friend crying out pushed her over the edge, sending electrifying pulses through her whole body.

She lay spread-eagle on the bed, letting her heartbeat slow, realizing she was thirsty but unsure if her legs could carry her in their weakened state. A shiver ran through her still tingling body, and she realized that she was still aroused.

Slowly she sat up, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed, reaching for her cotton nightshirt and pulling it over her head. She slipped silently past the open door of the other bedroom to the bathroom, where she had a drink and splashed cool water on her hot cheeks. When she opened the bathroom door, she realized with a pleasant surprise that she had a direct view of the bed where the two figures lay softly talking.

The curtains were not closed all the way, and the streetlight outside faintly illuminated the room, casting a beam of light across the creamy white breasts of the girl laying on top of the sheets. She watched him run his finger start at the chin and trail down through the valley between the two firm mounds with their erect nipples, tracing a path over the flat stomach to the shadowy land below. She watched her friend arch her back and fondle her own breasts as he slid his hands between her legs, leaning down to kiss her stomach.

She leaned her head against the doorway, taking in the scene: long painted fingernails running through his dark hair as he worked his way down, the swinging of one leg up over his head so that he was between her legs, her feet on his shoulders, his head moving up and down, the purring of the redhead's voice. She pulled up her nightie as she watched, slipping her hand between her legs once again, closing her eyes and imagining the feel of his tongue, licking, sucking, exploring every crevice.

When she opened her eyes, she saw them both watching her and she quickly let her nightshirt fall back down. For a moment the three of them were frozen, unsure of what to do next. The blonde pursed her lips, then uttered a mumbled apology and started quickly back towards her room. Her friend leaped out of bed and followed her, grabbing her by the arm and turning her back towards her.

"It's fine," she said reassuringly. "Really, you have nothing to be be sorry for!"

"No, I really shouldn't have been watching. I'm really sorry."

The redhead leaned in close to her ear and whispered with a smile, "No, really, I liked it. I wasn't expecting it but it was definitely not a bad thing to look up and suddenly see."

"Really?" She wasn't sure at first, but the fact that her friend had not moved back after whispering was starting to convince her. She turned her head to look at her and found her lips brushing against the other girl's for the second time that night. She let her tongue slide out, licking the soft full lips, before slipping it into the warm, wet mouth pressing against hers.

She felt the hands of her friend cupping her breasts, gasped as a long lean leg slipped between her own, and she moaned and rubbed herself up and down on the smooth, silky thigh, caressing the tight ass of her friend and pulling her closer. The kisses became deeper and harder, more urgent as she felt her excitement rise, pulling her towards the inevitable pleasure that seemed sweeter than it ever had before.

Just as she felt herself teetering on the edge, the other woman pulled back, staring at her with smoldering eyes for a moment before dropping slowly to her knees, licking her way down, stopping to suck gently on her hard nipple. Every sense was heightened, and the feel of the hot, wet tongue flickering against her stomach, her abdomen, and down to her inner thighs gave her shiver after shiver.

She lifted her right foot, placing it on her friend's shoulder, eyes closed, palms pressed flat against the wall behind her, waiting in sweet agony for the feel of that hot, delicate mouth on her smooth, shaven pussy. She felt soft fingers spread her lips apart, and a warm, wet tongue pressing firmly against her with long slow licks at first, which soon gave way to quicker and more intense flicks on her clitoris. Sounds of pleasure escaped her lips, as she felt two long fingers slide inside her, thrusting in and out of the slippery tightness.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she cried out, running her fingers through the silky red hair of the girl kneeling on the floor in front of her, feeling the rhythm speed up faster and faster, until she could no longer stand it.

"Oh GOD, yes!!" she exclaimed, feeling herself throb and pulse, clutching at the fingers still inside her, opening her eyes for a moment to see the silhouette in the doorway of the bedroom and realizing for the first time that they had been watched.

(to be continued)