Three

Story Info
A man leaves wife for first boyfriend.
1.7k words
3.9
42.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawns
Dawns
104 Followers

Janet had been gone for about ten minutes when I went on line. Tuesday was her bridge night with her old girl friends. I expected her to be out for perhaps a couple of hours based on experience.

"Have a good time," I told her as she walked out the door.

I guess hidden desires were surfacing. I had no idea when I first married her five years earlier that gay porn would become my favorite web site. The photos and videos of naked men could hold my attention like nothing else could. Five years earlier than this night I would not have dreamed that I might be homosexual.

Playing sports had always been something I did. Organized sports started in high school, progressed to pick up games during college summer vacations then continued in organized leagues after college.

Lately I had been seeking a softball league in which I could enroll myself. I found a gay team in the Barbary Coast league and enrolled.

Janet was used to me playing sports. I was playing softball at the time I met her. Six years into our marriage when I was enrolling in a league she assumed that the men were straight. She knew nothing of the existence of gay sports leagues. She held the allusion that gay men were effeminate hair dressers and designers of women's clothing.

Going to the address listed on the net I registered myself to play in the gay league. Anyway, a successful tryout won me a spot on a team called the Wildcats.

*

Brandon and l had been chatting during league softball games for the past month. Gradually I came to know things about him. There was a big open field behind his childhood home where he and his friends from early teens had played sports. I had told him similar stories. We had both been jocks during high school. He had stories about football while I played baseball. He had come from a family that accepted his homosexuality when he came out at age fifteen.

Brandon is a gorgeous boy. He stood five foot ten with fit body; not body builder's muscle but not a bean pole either. His ash blond hair framed his face perfectly.

The game had just ended. As the shadows lengthened across the field players walked in small groups toward parked cars. There were a lot of friendships. There were couples. I looked over to see Alex and Larry holding hands as they walked.

Our team had won another game. The final score was 6 to 5. I had knocked in two runs and scored one during our 4th inning rally that brought us from behind.

I trotted a couple of steps to catch up with him. The desire to have him by now had become overpowering. He had lately been the object of fantasy. Only the sense that he might be seeing some one kept me at bay but I wanted him.

Except for my strong attraction to men like metal to a magnet my marriage was not actually failing For a long time I had been wrestling with the problem.

When I had enrolled in the local softball league sex was a subtext. I could have just joined a "normal" straight team were I not seeking a boyfriend. I was not in any particular hurry to get laid. For that I could have gone to a bar. I was never one for the bar scene.

"Brandon, good game," I said coming up on his right.

"Yeah it was. You played a great game. That was a nice hit that dropped in there."

"Brandon I was wondering if you wanted to go out some where."

He looked at me. A wide smile came to his full lips.

"I guess that's a yes."

"You have a date. Where would you like to go?"

"I want to check out the art museum."

I had already told him about growing up drawing pictures, and about having my works as a high school boy on display in the main lobby.

"Do you still draw?"

"Of course," I said, "lately a lot on the computer."

Our date was still in the future when we wound up in the privacy of his apartment that evening. We started to caress one another from our shoulders down to our thighs. Our lips met and parted then met again. This time the kiss lingered for several long seconds becoming open mouth.

Now I could feel Brandon opening my pants and his hand sliding down into my briefs. My member stiffened as he rubbed gently on my sack. His had closed around it. I pulled his pants down and took his cock.

Within a few more seconds both of us were naked and and lying face up and face down but in opposite directions. Brandon's throbbing seven inch member tasted good as it slid down crossing my lips and tongue into my throat. My head began to bob up and down taking him in and out slowly. At that very same time his lips and tongue moistened my own cock. I could feel his mouth moving up and down the length of it.

Having given each other blow jobs we walked into his bedroom. I lay back putting my legs onto his shoulders. Brandon's lovely manhood pushed it's way inside my hole. It slammed into me slowly then rapidly causing me to moan with pleasure that was becoming more intense by the second. We rolled off to opposite sides f the bed and relaxed.

"I haven't had any sex in over a year." Actually I did but it was rare and I did not enjoy it.

"Really," he replied.

I didn't want to bring up Janet. There was no sense in dredging up mud. Brandon's experience was different.

"Clubs are not a place to meet anyone if you're looking for anything serious."

"Really?"

"I've had a few guys that I met in the bars. Two weeks later they wind up going to Hawaii with the boyfriend that they said was a jerk. Go figure."

"I wouldn't know."

"I called Paul one night and a stranger answered. He said his name was Ron."

I chuckled. "How do you know they went to Hawaii?"

"When he was fucking me he told me that he wanted to go there."

I turned and kissed him again. I wanted this relationship to last,. The friendship we had been building for the past month would, I hoped, be a solid foundation.

In the morning at 5 we came into the shower together. While Brandon lathered his body under the warm water I stroked him. His beautiful organ went stiff in my hand.

While he was still showering I went to my knees. My tongue flicked out to his sack then up the whole length of the delicious morsel. My lips closed around the shaft.

"Oh yeah baby suck that cock! Suck my big cock!"

After I had my fill Brandon went to his knees. I showered while his lips closed around my throbbing cock taking it's whole length.

I realized as time came up on the half hour that I needed a change of clothes. The only way I could get that was back at my own apartment.

I dressed quickly in the jeans and sneakers and shirt from the night before. The clothing smelled of perspiration from playing softball. I could not go to my office that way.

After kissing his mouth lightly I was on my way out the door.

"I'll see you tonight."

"Yep," I replied.

I was on top of the world that morning when I headed out for my Silicon valley job. The only thing that could ruin how I felt would have been having my job at Electronic Arts out sourced to India. That was out of the question.

Janet had left the other day on a business trip. An executive with a restaurant chain she traveled often. As far as I knew she had one more day.

Moments after 7 a conversation on cell phone confirmed that

"Hello," I said

"Hi Mark. Listen I'll be staying another day. So I'll be home tomorrow."

"OK ," I answered

"Is everything ok?"

"I'm fine."

"I love you."

I could not respond to that. She doesn't know about the infidelity. That would be bad enough but the attraction to Brandon would do horrible, unspeakable things to her emotionally.

Brandon age thirty had majored in Finance at Stanford University. He had become a Certified financial Advisor. He had built a nice portfolio of growth stocks which he had advised investors to buy.

He had the trappings of success. Georgo Armani suits hung in his closet. His BMW was parked near his apartment.

San Francisco has a wide variety of art galleries from which to choose. It was ten that Saturday when we walked into the Heather Marx on 77 Geary Street.

The works of Libby Black appealed to me. Brandon stared at the picture of the girl holding the fork over the other girls neck

"That's quite an unusual image."

Yes it is."

For us a public show of affection was not repulsive to say the least. Brandon took my hand in his as we walked through the museum looking at the exhibits.

Stopping at a nude male statue we were both of the same opinion Who ever he is, he's gorgeous.

By now I was reaching a critical point in my life. Brandon had never even been with a woman much less married to one. I realized that I would rather be with him than with Janet. It remained only to tell her.

I stared out the window all the way home. As we got out of the car he sensed that all was not well with me.

An ugly scene had played itself out in my mind. It involved my wife and me. In my mind I could hear the shouting and later the crying.

"Mark is something wrong?"

"Yeah my wife Janet has no clue that you and I are having an affair."

"Well do you prefer men?"

"Yes I do. Brandon I love you. I'm just scared enough to almost shit when I tell my wife."

"Well you have to tell her eventually."

"Yeah I know," I admitted quietly, "but I can see her throwing the rolling pin at me."

"Do you want moral support?"

"I have to do this by myself," I replied, "no point getting you into trouble."

The decision had been made. A few years into my marriage i was leaving because I had to leave. Brandon Quentin was in my life. Maybe I was just infatuated with him but at least I knew that I prefer a man in bed.

Dawns
Dawns
104 Followers