Three Ages of Woman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Then give me some more she said and sat up and moved around so that her open pussy was facing me. She ran her slim fingers over herself and using the rings she hooked the red-painted nails of her middle fingers into them and slowly pulled opened her pussy lips.

'Come on,' she said, 'it's yer lunchtime.'

I called her the next morning and I was sure she was genuinely surprised that I had.

'If it's ok with you, I was hoping to come over this evening; if you're not busy?'

'I'm never too busy for a nice fuck,' she said and laughed her gravelly laugh. It was lewd, of course; she was lewd, but it was conspiratorial too, we had clicked and she was pleased I had called. She might have been trying to hide it, but I knew.

'Don't promise me too much,' I said.

'I always keep me promises.'

'Ok, so what would you like to do before that?'

'Pub?' she said.

'How would you like to eat something nice?'

'Now who's makin' promises?'

'I will take care of it.'

'You gonna cook for me?'

Well, I could, but I was going to order something for us, to have at your place.'

'Wow! What?'

'A surprise,' I said.

I called a restaurant I knew that would do take out for value customers. I don't suppose they had many orders for that part of town, but they knew me and no questions were asked and no eyebrows raised when at 8.30pm as ordered, the delivery was made. I had arrived at 8, with a bottle of fine champagne. I was to impress and it worked. I had figured her right.

'Is this real champagne?' she asked when I gave it to her.

'It is.' I said with only a little largesse.

'I've never 'ad real champagne before.'

As we drank the first glass, she said 'I feel like a lady.'

During dinner we chatted about what we were eating and food and eating and restaurants and she asked .would I take her somewhere fancy one night. I said I would, but I had my doubts, though I hid them.

We still had half of the champagne left after dinner and as we sat on the sofa, she suddenly cackled as she sipped at hers and said

'I reckon this stuff 'ud taste best licked off your cock!'

With that she unzipped me and pulled down my trousers and took out my cock and started dipping her fingers in her glass and smearing the champagne over it. Then she leaned over and took my champagne flavoured cock in her mouth and started to suck me off. Just as I had eased a finger into her pussy and was about to work another one into her anus, she pulled back and stood up and told me to stand up too. She held her champagne just under my cock and said

'Come on, dip him in here,' she giggled.

Hungrily she licked and sucked my cock and stopped now and then to sip her champagne until I was getting close to the boil and then she sucked me hard and purposefully until with violent pulses and jolts I shot my cum into her mouth. She swallowed, and what was left in her mouth she let drool into the glass and then downed the cum and champagne cocktail.

'There,' she said, 'I told you I woz a lady. I only drink spunk with champagne!'

Now it was time to really get down to it. We got started there in the living room and about five minutes in, just as I had entered her for the first time that evening the phone rang. It was within reach and she picked it up. I stopped pumping, but I didn't withdraw; I liked being inside her too much.

'Mum,' she said , 'I can't tawk nah, I'm busy.'

Then she put her over the receiver.

'Don't stop,' she said to me, 'Fuck me good, come on, now, do it, fuck me!'

I pushed really hard and I must admit that the idea of Grandma knowing what her daughter was up to and who was giving it to her excited me no end. She had taken her hand away from the receiver and she had started to gasp. Gran could hear it all, I was sure.

'Mum, I can't talk now. Call ya later.'

Gran must have said something, for she scowled at the phone as she put it down and then, still looking at the phone she said, as if to it

'Fuckin' old bitch, you're just jealous cos no one wants to fuck you no more.'

I doubted the truth of that statement. I would certainly have liked to fuck the old bitch. And I had been wondering about how things really were between the three of them, but to keep things nice through dinner I had stayed away from the subject; I hadn't wanted to risk spoiling the meal, and I definitely hadn't wanted to scupper my chances of having what I was having now. That call, though, had given me an entry and when we were done, I would ask her.

I must have stopped as I had drifted off for the moment into thought.

'Come on,' she said, ''get in me. You know how I like it now you've 'ad a few goes at me.'

'I did indeed. She liked to get it the way I liked to give it; hard and deep and dirty. We might have come from the opposite sides of town, but when it came to sex, we were a match made in the very gutters of heaven.

I screwed her good and pulled out and iced her stomach with my second load.

'Let's go upstairs,' she said, and picking up her cigarettes and the now empty champagne bottle she ran off upstairs, leaving me to follow. I stopped for a pee in the bathroom on the way and by the time I entered her bedroom, she was sitting in her dressing chair and pulling on her cigarette, her legs apart and she was softly rubbing the rim and neck of the bottle over the lips of her pussy.

'Sit back and watch the show, darlin'' she said.

By the time she was done, that bottle had been deep throated, pushed deep into her pussy and she had even turned over and squatted on the chair and eased it up into her arse. I'm telling you, she must have got six inches of it up there, and I can't believe it felt good for her, but I could see that she loved watching me watch her do it.

I was beginning to understand her. In her world, the way for a woman to relate to men was to be an even more brazen and filthy slut that the brazen and filthy slut down the road. And I was beginning to think that for her, the brazen and filthy slut down the road was her own mother.

One way or the other, she was the consummate performer and for an encore she pissed in the bottle, and as if that was not enough to take the top prize home, she drank it.

'Ever seen that done before?' she cackled triumphantly.

'Not outside of a porn film,' I said.

'I am a fuckin' porn film,' she said, 'isn't that what you want?'

'Well, it's not all I want,' I said, even though it probably had been at the beginning.

I decided to broach the question about her mother from an indirect angle.

'You're beautiful,' I said, 'and even if you doubt me, you're my kind of woman...'

'Your kinda woman when you feelin 'orny.'

'Come on,' I said, 'let me finish.'

'No,' she said, 'you come on. Don't bullshit me. I said the other day; you ain't the first one like you to come over 'ere looking for some rough. Look, I don't mind, I knew the score when I saw ya. I knew why you were there. I was there for the same reason, and if I've got a choice between a bloke like you and the blokes from round 'ere, I'll 'ave you. You treat me better. They think that cos a woman looks like she's up for it, she must be a right slut. They want you for that, but they despise ya for it too. They just take what they want and don't give a shit. Picking you up is me getting some back. Don't worry, blokes like you don't take birds like me to fancy places. You take yer nice girls there, but they just don't fuck like women like me; so you come over here and pick me up...'

'You picked me up!' I said.

In spite of herself she laughed.

'Listen,' I said, 'I'm going to finish what I was saying. You're beautiful...'

'I might have been once,' she said and smiled.

'Ok,' I said, 'you're beautiful, but a bit roughened around the edges...'

She chipped in again

'I'm glad ya said that, maybe you ain't so fulla shit after all.

'And you're fucking sexy, and you go like an express train; but there's anger and pain in you, and I had seen that before you said what you just said. I have the feeling you could have been one of those 'nice girls', as you call them, yourself, but I guess you just didn't get your chance.'

She was angry, but there was no outburst.

'You're clever, ain't ya?'

'So are you,' I said,' and maybe that's the problem. You know you could have got out.'

'You fink I didn't try?'

I didn't think I wanted to follow that line any more for now. I had got home quicker than I prepared myself for. I wasn't ready to get myself in that deep with her just yet. Suddenly that awkward question about her mum seemed like a way of easing things over.

'You're very harsh on your mum,' I said.

She darted me a look but her anger was subsiding. Whatever her story, her mum was bound to have had a starring role, but talking about her mother allowed her to steer the conversation away from herself at least a little.

'Quite the detective, ain't we?'

'I don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out that the three of you are not the happy little family you look like for the outside. I mean, there aren't many mothers who have a Saturday night out with their daughter, let alone their mother too.'

'I bet you fawt you'd 'ave a foursome with all free of us when you saw us togever like that.' Ovvers 'ave suggested it.'

'It crossed my mind,' I said

She giggled, but then she looked serious and said

'I've done a lot, but I wouldn't do that. That's disgustin.'

I don't know what it was, but somehow I did think it was moral and not legal matters that made her think that. It was something more personal; something between them. Moral; I did not know quite what that meant anymore.

I stayed the night. Despite the heavy conversation we managed to recreate the right erotic atmosphere later on and we were fucking until daylight. I even let her persuade me to retire to the bathroom for a little watersports, which it appeared was her little deviation. And I even enjoyed it, but to tell you the truth I wanted her so much, I would have done anything she asked, sexually. Even being pooped over by her would have been a pleasure, but fortunately she didn't ask.

The next morning I left at about eleven; after just a couple of hours sleep, and more fucking for breakfast. I made myself lunch when I got home, and as I ate it, I thought about the evening and the night. It had gone well; great dinner, good champagne, great sex, but then there had been that conversation, and like it or not, I had got in deep; and quickly. The first thing I thought was that it would take the intensity and abandon out of our fun; turn raw sex into lovemaking and I was not sure I wanted it to go that way; not just yet anyway. But there was no getting away from it; a relationship was beginning, and one that was not only about sex, sex, sex; even if sex, sex, sex was what we were going to carry on spending most of our time together doing.

12