Three Ages of Woman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She obviously knew that her grand-daughter was not keen on a back door delivery, as I had found when, like a crafty butcher, I had sneaked the meat in round the back way that first time I had her.

Daughter was good, but Grandma was winning hands down so far. What tricks did Mum have up her sleeve; or should I say up her twat?

She had been quiet; just watching and smoking and playing with herself, ever since she had stopped fingering my arse when Grandma had ordered me to fuck her back passage. All through my bout with Daughter, she had just watched. Grandma has been egging us on and congratulating her granddaughter on her budding skills; most of them learned from the Dame herself, no doubt.

I sat in the chair where I had done Grandma and then Daughter, waiting. Mum was in no hurry, but I could see from the look on her face, that she intended to outdo the pair of them. Finally, she got up from the sofa and walked towards me. She had an evil smile on her face.

Are yer ready for me darlin?'

'Always!' I told her.

She squatted down in front of me and pushed my legs apart and with her face a couple of inches from my prick, she took me in her hand and started to wank me. Then her mouth encircled my tool and she began slowly to suck me off. That lasted for a couple of minutes, until she stopped and pushed me backwards. Without my knowing what she was going to do next, I felt my arse cheeks being pulled apart and then the wet warmth of her tongue on my ring. She was rimming me. My sphincter slowly relaxed and opened and her tongue began to worm its way into my arsehole. At the same time, she ran her fingernails up and down the shaft of my cock.

'Ooooooo! That looks tasty!' screeched Grandma. Grand-Daughter, though, didn't look convinced. I guess she just wasn't an anal kinda gal. Mum gave my rectum a good tonguing for five minutes of so, before she stood up, turned around and pushed her own arse into my face, cheeks stretched open of course an told me

'My turn now, I want your tongue as far up my arsehole as your cock went up her's'

She gestured towards Grandma as she said it.

I could smell the perfumes of her anus as I began licking her puckered ring piece.

'He's mine,' she said; 'you two can get a bit now 'n' then, but only I get this. He does whatever I want him to. Mmmmm, yeah; come on lover, finger me cunt while you eat me arse'ole!'

I did as she told me and pushed two fingers into her soaking cunt.

She pulled her arse away from my face and turned around and looked down at me and said

'Time for me fuck!'

With that she was positioning herself over me and lowering her twat down towards my throbbing prick. She didn't even need to use her hands to guide me in. Her cunt sucked my cock in with the ease of a vacuum cleaner.

She alternated between her cunt and her arse, switching from one to the other, until she raised herself up, so that my cock fell out of her bum hole and squatted over it with her twat about four inches above its tip and held herself open as wide as she would go. I knew what was coming, and Grandma guessed in the moment before her golden jet came squirting out.

'Urgghhh! She's fuckin' pissin' on 'is dick. Fuckin' filth, fuckin' dirty 'ore.'

She might have claimed to be disgusted, but she still sat there watching transfixed. Grand-daughter just watched too, but she reached for her pussy and started rubbing herself.

'I dunno Gran, it looks good to me,' she said.

I lay back in ecstasy as Mum's hot golden piss sprayed all over my prick.

'Look, 'e likes it'! squawked Grandma.

'I do!' I gasped, 'I do!'

When Mum's piss stream subsided, she looked down at me in triumph. Then, with her next move, she truly surpassed herself and, of course, the competition. She leant down and sucked my piss soaked cock into her mouth and gobbled me off until I shot my spunk into her mouth.

When she had done that, she treated us all to a display of spunk bubble blowing, before swallowing it all down.

And the winner is....Mum, with a freestyle piss and blow job, and a cum in the mouth and a triple back somersault routine.

We all sat and Grandma, whose old twat sat there gaping open, said

''Ow can you do that?'

'Easy!' said her daughter, it's me own piss.'

'I bet 'e drinks it!'

'He does, and I drink 'is too. It's fulla essential vitamins 'n' minerals.'

'Fuck off is it!' said Grandma, 'it's fuckin' filthy!' and then turned to Grand-daughter and asked her what she thought.

Mum sat smiling to herself.

I sat eagerly awaiting developments. I had an idea where this was going.

Grand-daughter, who was also sitting with her legs splayed apart and with her young twat gaping, didn't answer, but it was clear from the smirk on her face that she did not agree with her Grandma. It was rebellion and she was going over to Mum's side. Sharp as a knife, Grandma saw it too, and was about to start a row, but I intervened.

'She fancies having a go!' I said; 'come on, come and give me a shower.'

She didn't hesitate.

'On yer cock?' she asked, as she positioned herself over me, opened wide and begin to strain to get her jet flowing.

Out it came, all over my cock. She kept going for a full minute and her piss flowed over my prick and onto my stomach and my legs and down over the chair, and so I sat in a warm pool of luscious lady pee.

When she had finished pissing, she climbed up and to the chair and told me to

'Lick me clean.'

She pushed her piss drip laden fanny in my face and I licked her until she was clean.

'You're as disgustin' as she is!' Grandma told her.

'It's not at all disgusting,' I said to Grandma; 'but it is filthy; deliciously filthy. Come and have a go. I'd love to have a nice shower from your sexy old cunt.

'No fuckin' way.'

'If you don't do it on 'im, 'e's gonna do it on you!' Mum suddenly announced.

'No 'e fuckin' ain't!' cried Grandma.

'I reckon 'e should,' said Grand-daughter, 'as a punishment for all the trouble you've caused, Gran!'

Before Grandma could open her mouth to protest, the two of them had dived on her and each of them had one of her arms held around the side of the chair. She was powerless to escape.

Mum looked at me and barked out

'Come on, do it! Piss on 'er!'

I wanted to and I didn't want to. I didn't move.

'Come on, piss on the ole skank or we'll rip yer fuckin' cock off. You know I will!'

We had almost been there before, Mum and me, and I knew she wasn't joking.

Reluctantly, though very excited at the prospect of dousing this divine old dame and initiating her into the wonderful world of toilet erotica, I stood up and walked towards her.

'It wasn't my idea,' I told her.

'Fuck off! Fuck off yer dirty fuckin' pig!'

As I stood before her, pinned there helpless in the chair, with the other two wild eyed and waiting, I felt a tremendous surge of power run through me. God, how I wanted to do it now; I was going to piss all over the old witch and I could blame it all on them.

I rolled back my foreskin and directed my cock towards her saggy old knockers. I thought she would close her eyes and pretend it wasn't happening, but she didn't. She stared at me defiantly and I saw hate in her eyes.

I could feel the piss surging down my prick and then it came; a golden fountain cascading over Grandma's wrinkly and hanging jugs. She shrieked when the first of it hit her flesh, but then she sighed aloud and the hate in her eyes turned to a look of glazed wantonness.

'Oooooooo, it feels luverly!' she purred, 'come on, aim for me cunt!'

I did as she asked and pissed straight onto her cunt, and I swear the old slapper had an orgasm while her cunt got its piss shower.

The other two let go off her arms and her hands flew to her cunt and rubbed it furiously, smearing the piss around and ensuring her orgasm.

'See!' said Mum, 'you should have tried it years ago.'

'I should 'ave indeed!' she crowed.

'Do you want to have a go on me?' I asked her; 'it seems only fair.'

Before I knew what was happening, I was laid back in the chair and she was squatting over my face.

'Eat me!' she ordered and I poked my tongue into her twat. I could feel the muscles straining and then she cried out

'Now drink me!'

Out it flowed and into my mouth. I drank all I could and what I couldn't, flowed out of my mouth and down my chest. So now I was sitting in the piss of all three of them and if I could have picked up that armchair and wrung it out (the way this trio of whores from hell had wrung me out), there would have been enough of it to swim in. Mum would have to buy a new armchair. This one was going to stink like the alley cats had been using it as a convenience for a month; and, well, they had.

The next morning, after we had all slept a little; but only a little, they gave me breakfast.

I was sprawled over the bed, with Grandma squatting over my face, so that I could feast on her pussy, mum was working away on my helmet with her hot lips and her squirmy little reptile of a tongue and daughter was sucking on my balls like they were a pair of gobstoppers. The pair of them were lying either side of me at right angles to my torso, and they both had their legs spread wide and each of them as stretching her twat as wide open as it would go, as if they were having a competition to see who could open up the widest. And even though she was having such a nice time with my tongue lapping away at her, Grandma was craning round as best she could to see what her prodigies were getting up to. Not to be outdone, her arms reached down and her fingers slid between her legs and peeled 'em wide open. I thought my tongue was going to get in far enough to tickle her cervix, and I reckon her flaps reached my ears. It was as much as I could do to keep breathing. Yep, even now they were competition with each other, more than ever. And so it would go on...

So, everything ended happily. I had fulfilled my fantasy of having all three of them together. I had helped them sort out their problems as a family. Mum and I have a real relationship and we are sticking together and the sex is still wild and magnificent, and every now and then we all get together for a foursome.

So, ladies, if you have family troubles and you have tried everything else to solve them, I have an original method of therapy and you know where to find me.

12