Three & One Lie

Story Info
Andy gives Paul a special surprise.
1.1k words
3.66
34.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never get any love," Paul frowned. "Aren't I cute, too?"

"Dude, you are asking the wrong person," Andy laughed.

"My point is that you get laid," Paul laughed. "A lot!"

Andy continued to smile at his bandmate. "Like you don't?"

"I don't," Paul huffed, his cheeks puffing out like that of a chipmunk. When he made this face, he looked 12 years-old and guilty of stealing cookies out of the jar after bedtime.

"Whatever, dude," the heavily pierced male smirked. Silver glinted as he grinned, "You get laid just as much as I do."

Paul frowned. "Are you kidding me, man? I can count my recent flings on one hand!"

"And I can't?" Andy offered a guilty grin.

Paul just laughed and shook his head.

His bandmate gave him a knowing a wink. "I'll take care of you, man," he grinned and sauntered off the bus.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She was not his type. Cute as a button in a frilly little sundress, this brunette could be the pin-up girl for Midwestern innocence. Her hair come to a curly end at her ass, which, to his observation, looked very tight. She clearly put time into her figure. Her skin was tan, suggesting that she put more time into her body in one week than he ever had his own in his entire twenty four years. With her perfect physique and her slender, pristine image, she was perfect for Paul.

"Hey there," he smiled sweetly.

She returned his grin. "Hey."

"I'm Andy," he offered, shaking her delicate hand with experienced sensuality.

"Noelle," she laughed. "I know who you are."

"Really?" he asked with fake surprise.

"Really," she winked.

Skipping all formalities, he went straight for the punch. "Would you like to come on my bus with me, Noelle?" he grinned. "It's air-conditioned."

The girl laughed angelically. "Sure. Why not?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Paul, bro," Andy called. "Paul, can I get a hand back here?"

Paul removed his headphones from his head, hit "Stop" and glared at the door to the back lounge.

"Come on, man! Hurry!"

"What the fuck could be such a rush?" Paul grumbled to himself, heading for the bus' rear lounge.

He heard whispers and hurried movements beyond the door, and two people yelled "SURPRISE!" as he turned the knob on the oversize wooden door.

"Happy birthday!" a naked brunette cooed from her perch on the left wing of the sofa.

Paul's jaw dropped.

"Don't just stand there, you schmuck," Andy laughed. "Enjoy your present!"

The diminutive girl sat up and spread her legs wide, giving Paul a graphic show. "Mmm, Paul," she giggled in a high-pitched, ridiculously feminine drawl.

He stepped toward the young vixen, staring down at her unabashed nudity.

She grinned up into his welcoming brown eyes. "In case you're wondering," she laughed, "I'm Noelle."

Paul nodded, but his eyes remained transfixed on her tiny pink nipples. "Hi, Noelle," he stuttered.

She giggled.

"Well, kids, what are you doing just staring at each other?" Andy grinned from his spot in the corner of the room.

Noelle laughed.

"Here," she smiled up at Paul, "let me help you."

She reached a dainty hand across the void between their two bodies, grabbing for the buttons of Paul's shorts. She undid them slowly, building great anticipation. Pulling the shorts languidly over his full hips, Noelle began to grin.

"Do you have a surprise for me?" she smiled wantonly.

Paul's voice went husky. "Maybe," he grinned.

"Mmmm," Noelle moaned as she reached her hand inside his boxers. "A big surprise indeed."

Paul laughed at this, and slid a large hand under Noelle's petite chin. He thumbed the tiny diamond labret that gave her chin a distinct look, reaching further up to trace over his perfectly pink lips.

"You're beautiful, Noelle," he grinned.

His body lurched forward as her hand enclosed around his hardness, and he had to brace himself against the wall to remain standing. He realized he was going to lose it soon if he didn't calm himself, his breathing already ragged and his entire body a flame with prickling energy.

"Mmm, that's a nice reaction," she giggled from beneath him.

"Wait a sec," he groaned. "Gimme a sec."

She laughed as he pushed off the wall, and kicked his shorts across the small room. His sneakers quickly followed, as he began stroking himself slowly, with rough, calloused hands.

"Mmm, I'll watch," she cooed and sank back into the plush cushions of the sofa. She glanced across the room, spotting Andy sitting in a corner, his pants around his ankles. He was matching Paul's strokes as his own oversized, calloused paw pumped up and down on his erect cock.

"All these hard cocks," Noelle teased, "and none of them inside me!"

Andy grunted and rasped "whore," never breaking his rhythm. He stayed seated but his eyes ate Noelle from across the room.

Paul jerked himself with intense strength and sat down next to Noelle. "Ride me," he demanded with a growl.

Noelle happily obliged this order, hopping off the sofa and hovering her naked body over Paul. Her eyes met Andy's and they exchanged an intense stare as she lowered herself onto Paul's waiting erection.

"Oh god," he moaned and placed his hands firmly on her tiny hips, forcing her up and down at his desired pace.

"Fuck," she shrieked, her eyes never leaving Andy's. "Pump harder."

Both men hurried their paces.

"Oh fuck," Noelle continued to shriek. "Fuck me, yeah. Pump harder, harder."

Andy let out a loud growl, jumped off the sofa, and stood in front of Noelle and Paul. "Suck it! Hurry!" he growled.

Noelle leaned as far forward as she could, grabbing Andy's naked hips for leverage. She flicked the tip of her tongue over the head of his cock, and felt his entire body pulsate. He moaned, assuring her that she'd received his approval. She continued to lick and suck his length, his hips driving himself further and further into her, as Paul plunged more and more feverishly inside her.

"Fuckanfuckahfuck," Paul growled and slammed her down onto his hard cock one last time.

Seconds later, Andy made an incoherent roar and exploded all over her lips. She grinned and licked them clean.

"You're a fucking whore," Andy grinned. "I like it!"

Paul was silent as he wiped first himself, then Noelle with his t-shirt.

"Are you alright?" Noelle asked him with sincere concern.

"Sure," he grinned. "Who wouldn't be after that?"

"Just checking," she smiled. "Oh, and hey, Happy birthday!"

Andy shook his head and laughed.

Paul grinned. "It's not my birthday, but thanks!"

"You jackass," Noelle laughed, pushing Andy down onto the couch. "You said it was...."

"I lied," he laughed.