Three Angels and a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't take long before all three of them were at me about Lesson Number Two. They didn't have any idea of what that might be, but then they didn't care. Whatever it was, it had to be at some new height, they just knew it.

But it was something they had not expected in the least. In their still-selfish minds, they assumed it would be just more pleasure for them. Well, they were wrong. The second lesson was all about the flip side of the coin, and again it would be one-on-one.

Lesson Number Two was how to get a man hot enough to explode, but not let him cum. Later, I would teach them the lesson about what happened if they left him hanging.

As the oldest, Jill took the lead. As soon as everybody was gone, we got right down to it. She was a little surprised at first, but understood that sex is a give-and-take thing. If you don't give, you don't get.

By the end of our available time, she had developed a variety of HJ and BJ techniques but was still to be unable to handle a deep-throat. I told her to practice on a peeled banana with chocolate sauce until the next time we were together. I knew she'd go for the chocolate part, if nothing else. Now she had the perfect excuse.

Jessie and Jassie's lessons went about the same, except they'd each developed a technique or two that was unique to them.

At our next opportunity with Mabel gone, I got all three of them together and had them take turns showing off their techniques. We'd gone through a year's supply of chocolate sauce, but all three of them had been able to get my cock down their throats, a first for me.

That was the first time I was really disappointed that they refused to get me off. By the time it was over, I was dying with a monster case of blue balls. I was definitely going to demonstrate the consequences of their lack of consideration for the man's sensivities. The toilet took a real lamblasting that night, after my loving wife once again turned me down.

One of these days, I was going to find out why she kept doing that. I was all but positive I already knew; but to be honest, I no longer cared what the reason was. Now that I had three horny hotbodies chasing me around, the fact that I also had one cold saggy fishwife avoiding me didn't seem all that bad a trade-off to me.

The girls and I continued the lessons into the more esoteric aspects of the visual, audible and touching in the flirting, seduction, foreplay, and post-coital elements. Finally, there was only one thing left...the biggest thing of all, and the only one that really required some serious timing and a much more difficult emotional shift for all of us. It would be for all the marbles.

Each of the three girls was thinking that she was going to usurp her mom's position, by herself. As young women just looking out to the big wide world, to each of them it was a 'take no prisoners' thing. That is exactly what I would have expected and I wasn't disappointed.

However, I had different thoughts and feelings about that matter. To me, each of them was a unique person who brought her own precious qualities into a relationship, indeed into a family. Whether or not they realized it yet, the three of them together was much stronger and better than any one alone. I certainly realized it.

I knew what I wanted to see happen, but making my dream come true seemed to be a long way off, if not impossible. I wanted all four of us to stay together after Mabel was out of the picture. I wanted all three of them to have my babies.

My idea was to take Jill as my official 'on the records' wife and Jessie and Jassie as wives just as equal in all respects, except they would be 'off the records'; and let the babies fall as they may. My name would be on all their birth certificates. We weren't related, so if somebody took a notion to take a personal offense, they had better reconsider their position.

While I pondered how to approach the three of them, I went to work on the last piece of the puzzle – Mabel. I sicced a PI on her.

I decided to take matters into my own hands, regarding the girls. It was time for their final lesson.

The PI got me everything I needed in less than a month. She was sleeping with the guy who'd been her boyfriend before me; and the evidence showed that she had been with him non-stop throughout our marriage. There were also notarized affadavits from outside parties attesting that she'd had more than a few other affairs and one-nighters. There were dates, times, names, everything.

I took that information to my attorney and he recommended I talk with a lawyer friend of his who happened to be the baddest divorce lawyer within 500 miles. How could I refuse? When the divorce and alienation actions were ready to go, I had to take it to the girls.

"Girls, I asked to get you all together today to tell you that I'm divorcing your mother for her incessant adultry. I would think you would have suspected it as much, as I did. But, that was the easy part of my decision."

"The part that is a lot more stressful for me is what I'm about to say."

"You know that I love each of you as much as the one beside you. I don't want to be without you; but I can't just pick one of you and leave the other two behind me. I just can't do that. So I've decided to leave all of you."

"You will have each other for support, and I will survive. I did before I knew you, and before your mom. I can do it again, as much as I will regret having to do that. I've said my piece, and it's only fair that you each get a chance to put your thoughts out on the table."

Her sisters always deferred to Jill, so she jumped in first.

"Daddy, I don't want to be without you. Nothing would ever be the same. I don't like or love mom, anymore than you do; but I love you and I love my sisters. I can't be without you and I couldn't be without them either. I would be happy if things just stayed the same forever."

"Honey, there is one thing you may not have considered. I am still young enough and I want to have a family of my own, my babies, of my blood. How can I do that, if things stay the same?"

Jill thought for a moment. "Daddy, I will have your babies. I want to have your babies in my belly, at my breast, and in my yard in the summer."

Jessie fell right in. "Yes, daddy, I'll have your babies; whenever you want, and as many as you want. I want to feel them grow inside me, to feel my breasts swell and leak with their milk, to brush their hair and patch their scrapes. What are a few stretch marks and cellulite compared to what we already have? Babies in the house would only make it better."

Jassie didn't say anything for the longest time. What she said floored all of us.

"I don't want to have your babies. I don't want my belly to swell. Nor do I want my breasts to leak, brush my childrens' hair or patch your wounds nor theirs. No, I do not WANT any of that, or a thousand other things."

"I DEMAND THEM!!! TODAY!!! NOW!!!"

With that, she cleared both of her sisters, the coffee table and about six feet of intervening air space without touching ground to land in my lap.

"Daddy, why don't you marry Jill? She's the oldest and wisest; Jessie and I will be your other wives. If the Mormons can do it, why can't we?"

Before I could open my mouth, I had three squealing girls in my lap; and a couple of court actions to initiate.

Mabel moved out and in with her boyfriend. The divorce action, heavily favored in my direction because of the marriage-long duration of the adultry, was final in six months; by which time all three girls were starting their third trimester.

12