Three Become One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,376 Followers

"You don't know anything about me." I said.

The girls looked at me as seriously as they could.

"We know it's because you've been looking for that girl who doesn't exist." Kaycee said with complete confidence. "You want to find her."

"Pfft." I said, shaking my head. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"What if we said we could help you?" Stacie said.

"Help me with what?" I asked.

The twins leaned forward to let me know they were serious. As they did I was hit with a sensational feeling emanating from the other side of the table; a sensation of pure sex that shot through the air and overwhelmed me. My dick started to drizzle out precum as their big tits rested on the table in front of me.

[u] "Finding her. Your perfect woman."

I remember having this feeling of defeat at that point. I wanted so badly to get up, walk away, go home, jack off, and get on with my life. But as I've already made clear I was a slave to the notion of a perfect woman being out there. What made this so confusing was that the twins knew about it. Yes this was an idea I myself had concocted, but I was fairly certain it was possible to come to a conclusion involving similar ideas based on my love life history. Stephanie had certainly seemed to have figured it out as she called me out on it fairly often. I also supposed it was entirely possible for Stephanie to have mentioned it to her daughters. Odds were she had probably used me as an example for the type of man they should avoid. When I look back on it I see that there were a lot of events that had to have gone a certain way for things to have turned out the way that they did, and I can say without a doubt that the frustration and confusion I suffered was a very, very small price to pay.

I shook my head as though trying to shake off the whole situation.

"This is dumb." I said. "I don't know why I'm still here. You two don't even want breast reduction surgery."

"No, we don't." Stacie said. "And you don't want us to have the surgery either."

"Stop that." I said, my frustration getting the better of me. My boner was now slick from tip to base. It also frustrated me that I couldn't quite piece together why I was so hard. I was harder than I'd ever been in my life, and I was also more annoyed than I'd ever been in my life. It was one thing to get hard from seeing the twins; they were absolutely stunning. That much was obvious. But my lust for them kept growing and growing. I wanted to hate fuck them. I wanted to fuck the bitchiness right out of them.

Then there was all this talk about the perfect woman. The more they mentioned her the more I thought about her; which is exactly what I did anytime I was with a woman. The strange thing was that anytime I started to drift off to the place in my mind where she lurked I would get distracted by the twins, and it wasn't just their looks. Sometimes it was something they said or did. A phrase here, a gesture there; especially when they both talked at the same time. There was something strangely erotic about that. It was like they were inside my head; a place no one other than me had ever been. I had grown accustomed to the solitude, and I couldn't figure out how I felt regarding the twins' sudden invasion of me.

[u] "Stop what?"

"Stop assuming you know things about me!" I said. I knew they were looking at me, so I tried to avoid making eye contact by staring down at the table and pretending to think about something other than them.

"But we do know you, Dr. Geoffries." Stacie said.

"For example..." Kaycee continued. "We know that you've already guessed the bra sizes of every girl in this restaurant."

I scoffed at her statement in an attempt to steer the conversation another way.

"That's insane." I said. "I can't do that. I don't think anyone can."

At this it seemed the girls actually got a little angry. I could sense an audible shift in their tone.

"Don't lie." Stacie said. "We know you can do it. You're capable of doing some great things...just like me and my sister are."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Don't try to change the subject!" Kaycee said, sternly as if she were speaking to a child who had been bad. "Just answer the question and we can go from there."

"Okay...seriously..." I said, genuinely confused. "I have no idea what you are talking about!"

The twins looked at me with cheekiness on their faces.

[u] "Have...you...figured...it...out...yet?"

"I swear, I don't know what you're talking about!" I said, unintentionally louder due to the confusion and unfamiliarity I was experiencing.

"Our bra sizes!" Stacie said. "You've been staring at our tits since the moment we came in. We know it's all you've been thinking about."

"Okay..." I said as I shut my eyes tight and massaged my temples before bringing my hand down and pointing at the twins. I addressed them with an angry and mock apologetic tone. "You know what? I'm not the only guy in here that's been staring. You girls draw a lot of attention. I mean, just look at yourselves! So I'm sorry. You caught me, okay? You caught me! I'm a bad doctor!"

"Shut your mouth!" Kaycee said as she slammed her hand down on the table. "Don't you fucking say that! You're a great doc- "

She was cut off by her sister who gently grabbed her arm to get her attention.

"Kace..." Stacie said as she shook her head.

Kaycee took a moment to gather herself before Stacie spoke up again.

"Look...here's the deal." She said. "If you can't guess our bra size we'll leave you alone, leave the restaurant, do whatever it is you want us to do. But if you do guess correctly then you have to acknowledge that you believe everything we've said. And you have to set up an appointment with us on Monday."

"I thought you said you didn't want to have the surgery?" I asked.

"We don't," Kaycee said. "But we need our parents to think that we do."

"Why?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter. So are you going to guess?"

"Fine." I said. "If I had to guess, I would have to say that you girls are a size...36DD."

At this the twins looked at me with disappointment showing just behind their eyes. Kaycee leaned forward.

"If you aren't going to take this seriously, then we will get up from here and walk over to our parents and tell them that we caught you staring at our boobs and it made us uncomfortable." She threatened.

"What??" I asked. "And I am taking this seriously!"

"Fine." Stacie said, nudging her sister as she started to stand up. "Let's go, Kace. We could also tell mom and dad about how he was flirting with us..."

I watched them turned to leave, and I wasn't sure if it was their threats or the desire to have them around that made me give in.

"Shit!" I said, rubbing my forehead with my head tilted down. "Alright, alright! Fine! You guys win. Just...sit back down."

I made a downward gesture with my hand.

The girls looked at each other for assurance from one another, and then they turned around and sat back down.

"Good." Stacie said. "We knew you'd come around. Now...tell us."

I shook my head as I rubbed my forehead, as if trying to shed all of this from my mind.

"You know...I remember seeing you both when you were little. I know it's been at least 4 years since the last time we actually, truly saw each other; maybe longer. And when you walked in today I got this instant bitch vibe from you both. I didn't want to believe it. I didn't...but now..."

Stacie's demeanor suddenly faltered. Her lip quivered and it looked like she was fighting back tears. She opened her mouth to speak but Kaycee lightly clutched her arm the way Stacie had with her earlier. She shook her head, and then it was Stacie's turn to gather herself.

"Just guess." Kaycee said. "Please."

I opened my mouth to speak, but then closed it as I heard her say "please." It was the first real act of humility I had seen in them all night. Nevertheless, it still didn't change how I felt at that particular moment.

"If I guess right I have to set up an appointment for you two, right? But then what? What happens after that?"

"I don't know." Stacie said. "I guess we'll see."

"Fuck!" I said, shaking my head at the stupidity of all this. "Fine. You want me to tell you? I'll tell you. Your bra size is...34GGG."

The girls sat up a little straighter in their chairs as they each brought their hands near their faces and gave a small and feminine round of applause.

"Good!" Kaycee said. "Now tell us how you came up with that."

"I don't know." I said. I had given up and given in almost entirely at that point. "I just...I don't know...I used the bands of your bras to ascertain the band size, diameter of the cups for the cup size, did some quick math and made a guess."

The girls giggled at me for a moment before turning back to their bubbly selves from before.

"You're right, Dr. Geoffries. We do wear 34GGG bras. But we don't believe your explanation of how you can do what you just did." Kaycee said.

"Why's that?" I asked, lazily gazing at them from across the table.

"Because we decided not to wear them today." Stacie said.

Both she and Kaycee then reached for the bottoms of their shirts and lifted them up over their chests with difficulty. As they did their huge tits greeted me with their hard eraser-like nipples. My eyes went wide and I instantly sat up as I openly gawked at the two pairs of unbelievable breasts before me. The slopes of their breasts were barely even slopes at all; they were so perky that they stood proud without the need for bras. My eyes traveled from rack to rack, from boob to boob not knowing where to rest. They were completely identical in every way; right down to the bumps circling their tan areolas.

There was a collective gasp from the men in the restaurant. I heard the unmistakable sounds of phones unlocking as they struggled to open up their camera apps in time to snap a pic.

"You're special, Dr. Geoffries. Just like us. And we can help each other." Stacie said as she and her twin sister held their shirts over their huge chests and allowed me to stare at the glory of their naked breasts.

I was hearing what she said, but I was also lost in a world of tits.

"And when you go home tonight to take care of that big erection you've been trying to hide and you cum again and again and again..." Kaycee said. "...we want you to think of these. They're our gifts to you."

The girls then proceeded to cover their enormous assets up with their shirts, and just after they did there was a collective snap of camera shutter sounds filling the room followed by a few flashes. Men everywhere were uttering obscenities and cursing at themselves. The twins seemed undeterred by all this. They stood up to leave and stopped in front of me as I looked up at them from my chair.

"We'll tell mom and dad this consultation went well. And we're really looking forward to seeing you on Monday." Kaycee said.

Then Stacie leaned down to my ear and whispered.

"You got to see them today; but on Monday you'll get to touch them..." then she stuck her tongue out and gently licked my ear. Shivers ran throughout my entire body and a moment later I felt my balls tightening in my pants. I couldn't hold back any longer as my dick started to spew cum into my pants.

Stacie pulled away and stood back up looking back at her sister as they stared down at the bulge in my pants. My orgasm was still ongoing, and I imagined all sorts of sexual scenarios with the twins as I looked up at them and their gorgeous racks. They were staring at my bulge with excitement on their faces and when I finally stopped cumming and a large wet spot had appeared they closed their eyes as looks of ecstasy crept across their faces. They just stood there for a moment, as if basking in the realization that they had just made me cum.

After a few moments they opened their eyes and looked at me with what seemed like love on their faces.

"We can't wait to see you on Monday..." Stacie said, her tone hiding a hint of excitement.

[u] "Bye Dr. Geoffries!"

And with that they left me there to go meet up with their parents at the bar. I've never told them this because it's never come up, but I actually stayed there sitting in that chair staring off into space not thinking about anything...even though at the same time my mind was filled with thoughts of them. I don't know exactly how long I stayed sitting there, but I know it was at least another hour before I left the restaurant.

I largely consider this to have been the day that I met her. In fact, she and I have actually spoken about this and she agrees with me. The twins, however, don't. It never ceases to amaze how different she is from the twins. I mean, I am literally amazed.

I went home that night and did just as Kaycee instructed. I continued to do so over the weekend. It was one of the longest weekends of my life.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,376 Followers