Three Become One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,380 Followers

The twins have a habit of breathing heavily during times of extreme excitement, such as orgasms. They huff a lot, but in a cute and sexy way unlike their mother. I'm particularly fond of giving them facials because as soon as my cum hits their faces they let out a prolonged, heavy breath; only it's sort of broken apart into segments. The best way I can describe it is that it's kind of like a silent whimper, or like their voices are quivering. They also tend to tremble; at times. It's enough to prepare me for another round almost instantly.

This was a moment of extreme excitement for them.

I watched the two of them shake in their own skin as they marveled at my cock. Their eyes were wide and their mouths were parted. They were still for a few moments; admiring my cock as though trying to memorize every vein and feature. Then, simultaneously, their faces immediately shot down and they each pressed a cheek to either side of my cock so that I was wedged between their faces. They closed their eyes and made small moans and whimpering sounds as their lips quivered from excitement. They hadn't even placed their mouths on it yet and I was already throbbing in anticipation.

"Oh!" Stacie moaned. "You're so big! It's monstrous!"

"Mmm!" Kaycee cooed. "It's so beautiful, Dr. Geoffries!"

They both opened their eyes and smiled up at me while keeping my dick wedged between their faces.

"Teach us, Dr. Geoffries..." Stacie said in a breathy tone.

"Teach us how to use your big, hard, monster tool..." Kaycee requested in the same tone.

Now, I want to point out that my cock really isn't anything to marvel at. It may be to some women, but it definitely isn't porn star material. That being said, I'm also not anything to laugh about. I'm actually quite average if I'm being honest; MAYBE slightly bigger than average if I'm being generous. But in their minds I have the biggest cock in the world. Not my thoughts; theirs. God bless all three of them. And with that said I would also like to point out that there may be times when I am someone gratuitous or even exaggerative in my description of my penis. Just know that this is mostly due to my three women and their constant stroking of my ego.

"Oh fuck, girls!" I exclaimed, my cock throbbing between them. "I don't know what to say! You two can do whatever you want with it."

Both girls then turned their blonde heads to my cock and planted the softest kisses on the head. Then Kaycee pulled back and held my shaft by the base as Stacie continued to kiss my cockhead. Stacie pursed her lips over my head over and over; getting sloppier and sloppier with each kiss until she finally stuck her tongue out and began swirling it around the tip.

A glob of precum leaked out from the tip of my cock and she eagerly licked it up. Finally she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked; swirling her tongue around me as she did so.

I was shivering all over. I could feel her lips surrounding me and her breath on my cock. My cockhead felt the lovingly warm embrace of her mouth and sent shivers throughout my entire body. She brought her mouth down further on my shaft and when she got halfway down she brought her mouth back up. She repeated the process; bobbing up and down half my length as she sucked and licked as much as she could.

It was an incredible sensation; being sucked off by Stacie Judd while her twin sister held my dick in place for her. But at the same time I felt a certain amount of inexperience in her oral skills. The moments where she would suck hard and pucker her lips were inconsistent; that threw her rhythm off-balance. Sometimes I curse my own mind for not letting me enjoy something so beautiful like a blowjob from Stacie Judd without being aware of all the imperfections that came along with it.

Stacie then turned her head to the side and let my dickhead jut into the inside of her cheek. I could see my head stretching her cheek from the inside and the outline of it on the outside as she used her tongue to bathe my shaft as best she could. She looked up at me as if asking my approval before turning her head more and letting my dick pop out of her mouth with a slight popping sound. She did this over and over with both cheeks; something she was quite fond of and I would later learn was called a "jawbreaker."

After this she began to slide her lips up and down my length; stopping at the tip to give my cockhead a sloppy kiss before sliding her lips down the other side of my shaft. This went on for a few moments; my cock throbbing against her lips as she rubbed them all over my dick. I had felt women do this before in the past, but never with such focus and never for that long. Stacie thrived on moves like those. She showed enthusiasm like I had never seen in a woman before. It was as if she was using her lips to memorize every detail of my veiny cock.

It was sexy; it really was. But I wanted so badly for her to be good at the actual sucking that it was painful. I had to fight the urge to grab her blonde head with both hands and slam her mouth down the entire length of my cock. The twins had said they wanted me to teach them, but I honestly didn't know what the best method of teaching was for them. I felt like I didn't know them at all; they were a complete mystery to me -- a puzzle I needed to solve. I think that's what kept my lust for them burning as bright as it did.

Stacie bobbed on my cock some more, and despite her obvious inexperience I had to reach out to my sides with both hands and grasp whatever pieces of the couch that I could to withstand the onslaught of her sucking mouth. Her technique wasn't perfect, but it was definitely getting the job done.

Just as I thought I couldn't take anymore she pulled her head off my cock and looked at me with satisfaction in her eyes. She moved to the side ever so slowly as Kaycee overshadowed my cock with her body. Soon Kaycee brought her lips down to the tip of my cock and kissed it as Stacie held it in place for her.

Kaycee's kiss was different from her sister's; it wasn't as sloppy but it was more sensual and less deliberate. She let her kisses linger for as long as they could, and unlike her sister she didn't use her tongue as much. As a result she took to sucking my cock much quicker than Stacie. Before I even had time to recover from Stacie's blowjob I found myself enveloped by Kaycee's lips. She was looking up at me with her big, glimmering brown eyes as she bobbed up and down my cock slowly and sensually.

Just like with Stacie I caught glimpses of her lack of experience. There were times when I wanted her to lick my dick while she sucked on it; that didn't happen. There were times when I felt it would be awesome if she pulled off of my dick and kissed it like Stacie did; that didn't happen either. But on the pro side of the list she was really good at bobbing and sucking. In fact, her suction technique was better than her sister's by a landslide; it was as if she was trying to suck what was inside my cock instead of the cock itself.

I felt lightheaded. I couldn't believe this was happening, but at the same time I hated myself for taking advantage of these two beautiful girls. They deserved better than that. I would have to try and make it up to them in any way possible, but at that moment I was so overtaken with lust that I couldn't think straight. All I could think about was that I wanted to cum, and Kaycee was well on her way to making me do just that.

The busty blonde was bobbing up and down my shaft furiously now. Her hair was bouncing every which way and seductive sounds of suction were filling the room as she sucked harder and harder. Again, I had to fight the urge to grab her by her blonde head and force her to deep-throat me. I wanted to shove my cock so far into her throat that she would gag, but something stopped me from doing so.

I throbbed particularly hard as another glob of precum escaped me. I immediately felt Kaycee's tongue lash out and lick it up; tonguing my shaft in the process. I moaned as I felt her tongue licking my dick, and she responded by moaning back and swirling her tongue around my shaft fast and lovingly.

As she continued to bob up and down my shaft I turned my attention to Stacie. She had been watching the obscene display with delight and excitement strewn across her face. Kaycee then pulled her mouth off my dick and grasped me at the base. She pushed my cock over to her sister and Stacie began to suck on me once more.

Now Stacie was bobbing up and down on my shaft again. I felt the familiarity of her breath on my cock; her inexperienced technique trying to coax me to orgasm as she slid her mouth up and down my shaft like a slut with no shame. This didn't last very long, however, as she quickly pulled my dick from her warm mouth and pursed her lips against my shaft and started sliding up and down my length. She then took to kissing my cockhead in her signature sloppy manner, and as her saliva coated my entire crotch she passed my throbbing erection to her sister once more.

Kaycee wasted no time in swallowing me. In one fell swoop she took my entire cock into her mouth and deep-throated me.

My eyes went completely wide and I actually felt my body lurch involuntarily. I looked down at the two blonde girls below me and saw from the wideness of their own lovely eyes that they were just as shocked and surprised as I was. For the umpteenth time since seeing the twins at the restaurant I was not in control of my own body -- they were.

Kaycee was starting to gag and cough around me, yet she refused to pull her mouth off. I saw her eyes start to turn red and water, and at the behest of her sister she finally made her mouth retreat from my relentless rod. She let out a long breath/cough as my cockhead finally cleared her mouth. She was breathing hard and I could see her big tits heaving as she leaned back slightly. The twins had said that their tits belonged to me. It was time to see if they were telling the truth.

I reached down without warning and cupped Kaycee's left jug in my hand. Her coughing died down but her breathing stayed consistent. She closed her eyes as she felt my fingers traverse her giant globe; my fingertips gently caressing her nipple before spreading my hand out and pressing my palm into her big melon. My fingers clamped down around her breast as I started to squeeze.

"Mmm.....oh yeahhh...." She moaned.

I looked toward Stacie. She was staring at her twin sister with what looked to be envy on her face. Then she looked up at me and wordlessly pleaded with me to do the same to her. I didn't disappoint. I reached down with my left hand and grasped her right tit. I began to squeeze and knead it as roughly as I was with Kaycee's.

"Mmm! Mmm! Ohh! Yes!" Stacie moaned.

My cock seemed to be all but forgotten as the girls writhed and moaned and whimpered in my hands, but I honestly didn't care. The twins were twisting their blonde heads from side to side; reveling in the sensation of my grope. It was turning me on just knowing how much they were turned on by me grabbing their tits. Maybe it turned them on knowing how much I was turned on by seeing them turned on. It was like an endless cycle of sexual energy I had never experienced; despite my countless encounters with women in the past.

I could feel myself on the verge of climax yet again. Fuck, my dick hadn't even been inside these girls yet and I'd already had to hold back more loads than I ever had in my life. I reluctantly and gently pulled my hands off their gorgeous racks and set them down at my sides. My chest was heaving as I tried to keep my dick hard without cumming; a task I could only achieve by looking away from the girls and looking back at them at the most opportune of occasions.

The twins didn't try to excite me further. They didn't have to. Their very presence excited more than the culmination of women I'd dated over the years. I would later learn that the reason the twins were so excited when I grabbed their tits that night was because they regarded that night to be the first time I claimed them; the first time I took what was offered to me by them and made them mine. They get off on that and, I have to admit, I do as well.

I finally managed to keep my boner in check, and as I looked back at the girls they were both standing and staring at me studiously. Once they made eye contact with me they each smiled; innocently and bright. Each girl then took one of my hands and gently tugged.

"Come." Stacie said. "Stand up."

I looked up at the two gorgeous blonde twins in front of me; their beautiful faces beaming down at me over their huge, jutting racks. I did as Stacie commanded and stood up. I felt as though I was on autopilot as Stacie turned and let my hand trail behind her as she grasped it and turned her back toward me.

"Let's go upstairs." Kaycee said as she made eye contact with me. She then maneuvered herself behind me and reached around in front to grab hold of my dick. "There's something we need to show you..."

With Kaycee stroking me off from behind and Stacie guiding me by my hand I let the busty set of twins guide me and lead me to where they wanted me to go. Or did I? Perhaps I didn't even have a choice at this point.

As we approached the stairs I remember seeing Stacie's sideboob in front of me and briefly trying to remember how her tits felt. I wasn't left wondering for long, though, because a moment later I felt Kaycee press her tits into my back from behind while she continued to stroke my cock. I remembered how their tits had felt in my hands; soft and supple, exactly the same shape, the same size...they were identical in every possible way. Their nipples were the same, and their areolae were the same as well.

I walked up the stairs -- guided by one twin and encouraged by the other -- and by the time I reached the top I had trouble remembering which twin was in front of me and which was behind. I didn't think much of it at the time; I'd remember soon enough.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,380 Followers