Three Become One Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,381 Followers

The twins were absolutely glowing with excitement. It was like they'd been bathed in pure joy; I could tell this was something they had been looking forward too.

"Okay!" I said, excitedly. "I want to do it right now. Synchronize!"

The twins giggled.

"No, Daddy. It doesn't work like that!" one of them said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Whenever you want us to synchronize you have to use the phrase 'three become one.'"

"Three Become One?" I asked.

[u] "Yes, Daddy!"

"Okay, fine. But why not 'two become one?' Wouldn't that make more sense?"

[u] "We thought of that, Daddy. But that's a much more common phrase and you might use it accidentally. Besides, there are three of us, you know?"

"Oh...wow! Did it start already? That was impressive! How did you do that what with all the specificity and what not?"

[u] "It's a secret, Daddy!"

I laughed a little.

"Okay, fine. Don't tell me. I'll figure it out soon enough, anyway." I said. "But yeah! This is pretty cool. So what else can I do with this? What else can you two do?"

[u] "What do you want us to do, Daddy?"

My mind immediately started to race as I took their question as a challenge. I wanted to see just how much they could do with this; to what extent. I wanted to know if they had any limitations when it came to this, and if I'm being completely honest...it sounded like a lot of fun.

"Stand up." I ordered them.

I realized at once that since the twins were sitting on either side of me facing each other they would not be able to stand or even just get off the couch by performing the exact same motions. Instead what happened was while one twin moved her left leg out from under her and set her left foot on the floor the other twin did the exact same thing with her right. So it appeared that if they were confronted with similar issues while synchronized they compensated for it by performing the action in perfect symmetry.

And oh fuck was it ever perfect. Even their timing was perfect. I even noticed that once they were both standing their hair was in perfect symmetry as well. That one actually threw me for a loop, but I moved past it and decided to challenge them further.

"Dance for Daddy." I ordered.

With perfect timing each twin threw their arms up over their blonde heads and began to twirl around slowly as they swayed their hips. I watched intently at the sight of their bodies moving in perfect synchronization, and I began to get very, VERY aroused.

"Take your clothes off. All of them." I said.

At this the twins stopped dancing and then turned to face me. They both wagged their index fingers at me with the same sly look on their faces.

[u] "No, no, no, Daddy..." they said. "You can synchronize us whenever you want, but we have just one rule when it comes to synchronization -- no sexual activity while we're synchronized."

I cannot express the amount of disappointment, frustration, and even anger I felt after hearing them say this. Since that day in the examination room the twins had done nothing but submit to me and claim that they belonged to me, but now they were telling me there was something I could not do. Something I was NOT ALLOWED to do. It was perplexing, to be sure.

"What?" I exclaimed. "Why not?"

[u] "Because we're not ready, Daddy!"

I took a deep breath. I remembered the silent promise I had made to myself regarding the twins; that if either of them was ever uncomfortable with anything I would cease any action relating to their uneasiness. My erection was throbbing now. I took another deep breath and calmed my emotions before speaking.

"Okay." I said. "That's okay. I won't force you to do anything you aren't ready for. I promise."

[u] "Do you really promise, Daddy?"

"Yeah, I promise." I said.

[u] "Do you really, REALLY promise?"

"Yes! I really, really promise!" I exclaimed.

Both twins then stepped forward, leaned down, and planted a kiss on both my cheeks. They then moved their mouths to my ears.

[u] "That's three times you've promised..." they said.

I could feel their breath on me; it was driving me nuts. The promise of not having sex while they were synchronized didn't sound like a difficult promise to keep, but the twins constantly gave off this vibe that was draped in sex. No matter what they did my cock constantly ached for them. I shook the thoughts out of my head as the girls now stood back up again; both of them beaming down at me with the same identical smile on their faces.

The thought occurred to me that if I ever got turned on by them while they were synchronized I could simply just desynchronize them until my boner was taken care of. This gave me a bit of comfort in dealing with the fact that I couldn't fuck them if they were synchronized, and it also made me feel like I had a bit more control over things.

"How do I desynchronize you two?" I asked.

[us] "Just say the phrase 'one become three.'"

"One become three." I repeated.

The twins shook their heads as if coming out of a trance before quickly bringing their hands to their blonde hair and positioning it identically.

"Do you like it when we synchronize, Daddy?" one of them asked.

"Actually..." I said. "I love it! It kind of...gave me a boner."

The girls' attention now turned to the bulge in my pants as they giggled giddily.

"Do you want us to take care of that for you, Daddy?"

"Yes I do, sweetheart." I said, amazingly calm despite the excitement I was feeling.

Both twins then clasped their hands together behind their backs and started to twist their hips back and forth cutely as they looked at me with innocence in their eyes.

"What do you want us to do, Daddy?" one of them asked.

"Well," I said. "I wouldn't be a very good Daddy if I didn't give you your daily dose of protein, would I? So come suck Daddy's cock."

"Yes, Daddy!" the other one said as they both hurriedly approached me on the couch.

The girls immediately got on their knees and had their hands on my shorts in no time. They were excitedly pulling them down when my cock flopped out of the waistband and reached for the sky. The twin on my left reached for it and dove down into my lap. I felt her warm mouth around me, sucking, as she looked up at me with her sweet, innocent, little girl eyes.

Her sister next to her had her hands on her lap as she watched her identical twin mouth-hug me. The twin sucking my cock promptly pulled me out of her willing mouth and tilted my cock in her sister's direction. Her sister immediately reached for it and began bobbing up and down my cock as her tongue slid along my shaft with her.

While she was gliding up and down my length her sister placed both her hands on either side of her head and held back the loose strands of her blonde hair. I found it a very loving and careful gesture, and at the same time I found it incredibly submissive as she looked up at me for approval. It was hot.

Both twins were now looking at me for approval of the actions they were performing. I moaned to let them know that I was enjoying it and that they were doing a good job, although I don't think they needed such verbal confirmation from me because the constant throbbing of my cock was all but giving that away.

They switched places once more, and from here on out they began increasing the pace of their individual blowjobs. Their hair was bouncing wildly, but they always made sure to try and make if fall the same way. Soon all I could see was a blur of blonde as they transitioned so smoothly I did not even feel the cold air hitting my cock when they switched. It was as if I was being blown by just one girl.

I reached down to the girl currently sucking my cock and placed by hands atop her blonde head. I guided her movements up and down my length, and then I took the choice out of their hands as I lifted her mouth from my cock and reached for the other twin's head. She eagerly accepted my cock between her lips as I brought her face down over me. I began to guide her movements now; placing me in complete control of the situation.

I switched back and forth between each twin; getting more and more aggressive in the process as my lust grew. I could feel the cum starting to boil in my nuts and had to fight back the urge to explode a couple of times. After the third time I pulled whichever girl was sucking my cock off of me and took hold of my cock form its base. I held my veiny member in front of them as they stared up at me -- awaiting instruction.

"Good girls." I said, praising their blowjob skills.

[u] "Thank you, Daddy!"

"Take off your shirts." I instructed them. "Show Daddy those big tits of yours."

The girls complied instantly as they began to unbutton my work shirts covering their upper bodies. When they had finally unbuttoned the last buttons they pulled the shirts apart and revealed their superb 34GGG racks. Believe you me; no matter how many times I saw their bare chests it was always a spectacular reveal.

The girls pulled their shirts away from their chests and began sliding the sleeves down their slender arms. Soon the shirts were discarded completely and they wrapped their arms under their chests; supporting their massive boobs with their tiny arms in the process.

[u] "Like this, Daddy?"

"Yes, just like that." I said, stroking my cock up and down as I stared down at the two twin sluts below me. I pulled my hand off myself and leaned back leisurely. "Use your tits to jack Daddy off."

[u] "Okay, Daddy!"

What followed is yet another image that's burned into my mind forever. The girls repositioned themselves so that one of them was between my legs and the other was behind her. The first girl leaned in and eased my cock into her cavernous cleavage. She slowly but firmly squeezed her melons around my shaft as her sister behind her reached around and placed her hands over hers. The first girl let go of her breasts and allowed her sister to catch them and hold them for her. I now had my cock between one twin's tits while the other twin held them in place for her.

Both girls were looking up at me, once again, as if seeking approval and awaiting instruction.

"Titfuck your Daddy." I ordered the twins.

The girls nodded briefly as the first girl began to maneuver her body up and down; sliding her tits along the shaft of my cock. Her twin sister added to the experience by cupping and squeezing said tits as she placed her head atop her sister's shoulder and gently kissed her neck. Both girls then looked up at me as my cock slid between two of the biggest breasts I had ever seen in my life.

"Do you like my big titties, Daddy?" the first girl asked as she and her twin sister smiled up at me.

"Yes...I do!" I moaned as my cock throbbed in her cleavage.

The lust in the twins' faces was palpable as they smiled at me and to each other. They collectively bounced the two boobs around my cock up and down for quite some time before they switched places just as they had done with the blowjob previously. I now had the second pair of tits around my cock as the first girl now held the second girl's rack in place around my throbbing shaft. The twins offered me words of encouragement as they both worked my cock over with the pair of tits currently squeezed around it.

"Do you like my big titties too, Daddy?" the other girl asked.

"I fucking love them!" I said as I began to lift my hips and thrust my cock into her cleavage.

Once again the girls threw me the same wicked smile, and then they took my lust for them to a whole new level: they turned to each other and pressed their lips against one another.

I was in awe. I'd seen them kiss before, but seeing them do it in this particular scenario (being somewhat of a titman) was one of the most erotic scenes I had ever witnessed. Never before had I been titfucked by a pair of busty twins and seen them make out at the same time. In fact, I felt confident that I was one of few men in this world that had seen such a sight, and the fact that the twins were making me part of this small circle of lucky men was more than I could take. I knew I was going to cum hard, and soon.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as I took hold my cock. My hands collided with the pair of hands over those amazing tits as I grasped it. I leaned forward and began the motion of getting up off the couch as the twins leaned back in response. They realized what I was doing and instinctively shuffled backwards on their knees. I turned to face them as I lightly stroked my cock.

"Kiss each other!" I ordered them. "And don't stop...no matter what!"

The twins did not even hesitate as they turned to each other and, once again, pressed their lips against each other's. This time, however, they pressed much harder and they began to moan as smacking sounds filled my hearing. They then stuck their tongues out and turned their kiss into a French kiss. At the same time I started to stroke my cock faster and faster.

I watched as I saw lips and tongues dancing lewdly before my eyes; the fact that they were doing it whilst knowing that I was jerking my cock and about to cum on them only made it even sexier. And not to mention how taboo this all was. The scene before me was so incest and so incredibly sexy that it wasn't long before I was ready to cum.

"Don't stop!" I yelled as I could feel the cum rushing from my balls to my dick. "Don't stop, girls!"

"Mmm..." the twins moaned as they continued to kiss below me.

"Fuck!" I yelled. "I'm gonna cum! Take it, you big-titted sluts!"

The twins kept making out with each other as my cock shot a thick strand of semen right across the side of one of their faces. A moment later a second stream launched out of my dick and landed across the other girl's face. My cock was shooting lines of cum all over them sporadically; some of it missed them entirely and landed on the floor. Other cumshots hit them both as I wagged my dick from side to side; making my cum zigzag all over them.

"Fuck! Fuck!" I yelled as one rope, in particular, landed right over their kissing lips.

"Mmmm...mmm!" they moaned.

I stepped over them as my orgasm subsided. I shook my cock over their faces and the last of my cum splattered across them in droplets. They moaned as I flicked the last of my cum on them. Strings of cum stretched from one pair of lips to the other as they finally parted and looked up at me.

I looked down at them; my vision clouded from the severity of my orgasm as I stumbled back on to the couch where I took my previous position. I watched, hazily, as both girls hungrily and eagerly licked my cum off each other. Their lips meant once more and they began to make out sloppily for my enjoyment. I could tell they were putting on yet another show for me just as they had always done, but it mattered none. Show or not; it was real to them and so it was real for me.

I was panting heavily when they finally cleaned each other completely. They then took turns blowing my spent cock just as they had done previously, but this time they focused on clearing me of any and all traces of the fact that I had just cum. They were, and are, such very good girls.

Once they were finished they beamed up at me proudly. They had such satisfied looks on their faces. Then, just as quickly as their overjoyed looks had come they were replaced by wide eyes and wide open mouths. Awe was seeping out from them, and a moment later they shut their eyes and mouths as tight as they could. Their bodies began to quiver and right away I knew that they were cumming. Small sounds escaped their lips as they tried to hold back screams and moans; it was and remains to be rather cute.

The twins finally opened their mouths and gasped as they came down from their orgasms. Just like me they were panting and breathing heavily. When they finally caught their breath they looked up at me and I saw them both staring into my eyes with love.

[u] "We love you, Daddy. Thank you!"

As I caught my breath and so did they I noticed that they had been speaking in unison. I also noticed that their movements had been more or less identical as well, and as I stared down at them panting and breathing in the exact same pattern a thought entered my mind.

"Wait..." I said, looking beyond my spent cock and down at them. "Are you synchronized right now?"

The twins looked at each other as they continued to pant before looking back up at me.

"No, Daddy." One of them said. "Why?"

"No...no reason." I answered.

"Okay!" the other said.

The twins were positively glowing by this point.

"Can...can I synchronize you right now?" I asked.

"What do you think, Daddy?" the first girl asked.

"I think...we should go upstairs." I said.

[u] "Okay, Daddy!"

I got to my feet just as the twins were doing so themselves. Once we were all standing they each put a hand on my cock and began leading me in the direction of the stairs. Being led around my house by my cock by the twins was something I was quickly becoming accustomed to.

As we made our way to the bedroom I contemplated the nature of their synchronization idea. But more than that I contemplated why I couldn't stop thinking about it. Have you ever thought about the reason why you can't stop thinking about something? It's borderline self-analysis. And as we made our way into the bedroom and I banged the twins throughout the night it was with thoughts of synchronizing them that I did so with. I think it was then that I realized I would be able to keep my promise to them of having no sexual activity with them whatsoever once they'd been synchronized...of that I was certain. But I simultaneously became certain of the fact that it was going to be a long, hard road...

...particularly because the road was not the only thing that was going to be long and hard.

Pride cometh before the fall.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,381 Followers