Three Become One Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany was the girl with the dark blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Like Amber she, too, sported a pair of FF beach balls under her cerulean blue bikini. She also had the most prominent face I'd ever seen on a girl. Like an actress she could make any facial expression at a moment's whim, and change it just as fast; but unlike actresses when she made those expressions they came from a place of sincerity. This gave her a type of child-like innocence that made my loins want to corrupt her. I also made note of the various times she seemed to be uneasy about being here.

Last but definitely not least there was Gabi - the short brunette whose hair almost spanned the entire length of her body. Seeing her in her black bikini that day I was able to confirm that Gabi had the most toned body I'd ever seen on a girl, but her muscles were only ever noticeable when she used them to their fullest. When not exerting any type of strain on them she looked and felt as soft as a pillow. Gabi had trained her body in ways the other girls simply hadn't, and because of this she could perform acts the other girls simply couldn't do. I think the other girls were jealous of this because out of all five girls Gabi was definitely the shyest and the easiest to pushover.

"Food's ready! Everyone grab a plate!" I yelled.

Wendell was about to yell to the twins to come and eat, but he closed his mouth shut as he saw the twins were already scrambling for the edge of the pool. The other three girls followed.

My two girls hurriedly and excitedly grabbed a plate from the prep table next to me and stood side by side with their plates out.

"What would you girls like?" I asked.

"Just a hot dog, Da-er...I mean...Dr. Geoffries..." one of them said.

I picked a hot dog up off the grill with my tongs and placed it on her plate, and although she had only spoken for herself and not her twin sister I picked another one up and put it on her plate as well. Just the thought that even their own decisions might not be their own made red hot blood pump through my masculine veins.

As I was doing this the other three girls lined up behind the twins. When the twins finally stepped away Amber excitedly stepped up with plate in hand.

"Hot dog please!" she said.

I picked up a third hot dog and placed it on her plate, and then she stepped out of line and Tiffany stepped forward next.

"Hot dog!" she said.

Once again, I picked up another hot dog and put it on Tiffany's plate. Next it was Gabi's turn.

"Umm...hamburger...please..." she said, shyly.

I studied her as I picked up a hamburger and placed it on her plate. She really was the shyest girl I had ever seen, but at the same time there was something oddly familiar about her.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard Stephanie calling my name.

"Jed, dear! Lucy and I will have a couple of burgers, please." She said.

"Coming right up. Wen?" I yelled. "Steak sound okay?"

"Definitely." Wendell responded.

I shut the grill off and prepared the four plates before carrying them off to the table where Wendell, Stephanie, and Lucy were sitting. Just past them the teens were sitting at an identical table which was positioned closer to the backdoor of my home. I set the plates down in their proper positions and the women took to dressing their burgers while Wendell and I reached for utensils and dug into our steaks.

"So Jed, Stephanie tells me you're a plastic surgeon. Do you enjoy your work?" Lucy asked me before taking a bite of her burger.

"Eh. It has its rewards, I suppose." I said.

Beyond Stephanie I could see the twins sitting face to face with me. They saw me staring and then whispered something to the other girls which caused a simultaneous giggle from all three of them. Then, each twin took their hot dogs in hand and slowly shoved them into their mouths as far as they could before pulling them back out. The other three girls then turned their attention to me, caught me staring, and began giggling some more.

"I suppose you would enjoy yourself." Lucy said.

I hastily turned my attention back to her.

"Hm?" I asked. "Come again?"

"Your work. I suppose a man like you would enjoy that particular line of work." She answered.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all!" Lucy said as she realized the effect her words were having on me. "I just meant that I, personally, have always found that sort of thing rather...shallow. That's all. I didn't mean anything by it."

I put down my fork as I finished chewing a piece of meat and swallowed. I then brought my napkin to my mouth and wiped.

"Didn't mean anything by it..." I repeated her words, thoughtfully. "You're wearing make-up right now. Why?"

Lucy blushed at my question.

"Um...well, I, err..."

"Jedediah Geoffries!" Stephanie cut in as she scolded me. "That is NONE of your business!"

"Oh, my apologies." I said. "I was under the impression we were having an adult conversation. I didn't realize the training wheels were still on."

There was as short-lived silence, and then Lucy broke the tension.

"I just...wanted to look good today. You know...for you." She said.

"Maybe so." I responded. "But the slight irritation under your eyes would suggest that you were wearing make-up as recently as yesterday as well. You're a habitual make-up user. Now tell me...why do you wear make-up so often? What does it do for you?"

"I...I don't know." Lucy said, still red from the awkwardness of the conversation. "I guess...I guess I just like to feel pretty."

I leaned in over the table as close to her as I possibly could.

"You're no different than the women who walk into my office every day."

She fidgeted a bit, and I could hear anger in her tone when she spoke next.

"Beg your pardon?" she asked.

"The women I treat aren't trying to make men feel better, or further their careers by way of body image. They are women like you; women who just want to feel good about themselves."

At this her expression changed, and I could see a mixture of guilt and regret written across her face.

"Wen, are you almost finished? We still have work to do." I said, turning to Wendell.

"Oh!" Wendell said, pushing his chair out. "Yeah, sure. That's the whole reason we're here, after all. Right?"

"Yeah," I said as he and I both stood up. We made our way past the women, but as I stepped behind Lucy I turned around and spoke. "By the way, I'll have you know that a large portion of my patients consists of people who have been disfigured due to horrific trauma. Plastic surgery isn't all tits and ass, you know."

I heard her begin to speak, but I didn't stick around to listen. Instead I walked with Wendell into the house and through the kitchen. We made our way through the dining and living areas until we reached the downstairs bedroom. In this room I had several pieces of furniture that I needed moved; I'd bought them earlier that week and had them dropped off, but now I needed them moved upstairs and I needed Wendell's help to do so.

We began moving the furniture up piece by piece. I instructed Wendell on where exactly to set things down, and by the end of it I could tell he was getting a bit annoyed at how tedious I was being. The whole thing took less than an hour, and by the time we were done assembling the various pieces of furniture that needed assembling only an hour and a half had gone by.

I stood back and looked at the room we were currently occupying. The other room we had moved furniture into was directly across the hall. I was lost in thought when I heard Wendell's voice.

"They're mirror opposites of each other."

"Huh?" I asked as I turned to him.

"The rooms." He said. "It's like looking in a mirror."

"Yeah..." I said, turning back to face the room. "My family's always been petty. Whenever we'd go somewhere or stay at a relative's house these sort of...arguments...would always arise. They were always over who would get the 'big' room. So when my dad had this house built he decided to make these two rooms completely identical to avoid the hassle."

"Good idea." Wendell said. "But why are you just now deciding to furnish them?"

"Well..." I lied. "To be honest I was thinking about subletting."

"Subletting?" Wendell asked. "To who? Oh wait, I know! You want to bring in some hot young girls so you don't have to go prowling for women anymore right?"

I forced a laugh, somewhat nervously.

"Yeah...something like that." I said.

"You dog!" he said. "I knew something was up when you didn't try to move in on Lucy."

"C'mon, Wen." I said. "I was only joking. An arrangement like that would never work. The truth is that I don't really have a plan for these rooms. I might let some cousins of mine stay here while they take classes nearby, but we'll just have to wait and see."

"Well, whatever." Wendell said, slight disappointment in his voice. "I guess it's none of my business anyway."

I patted him on the shoulder, and then the two of us made our way downstairs and out the backdoor. Outside once more Stephanie hurried over to Wendell and pulled him aside. A moment later Wendell called out to the twins.

"Girls, it's time to leave. Dry off and we'll go." He said.

The twins were splashing around merrily with their three friends, but upon hearing this they stopped and swam to the edge of the pool.

"Can we stay here and swim with our friends a bit longer?" one of them asked of Wendell.

Wendell looked over at me.

"Well, I don't think so." He said. "I'm not sure Dr. Geoffries would approve."

"Actually..." I said. "Those cousins I spoke of aren't much older than the twins. Maybe it couldn't hurt."

"You're gonna drive them home?" Wendell asked of me, a bit surprised.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

"ALL of them?" Stephanie asked, even more surprised.

I looked over at the quintet of teenage girls in my pool as they all looked back at me anxiously awaiting my answer.

"Yeah." I said. "Why not? I don't have much else to do today anyway."

"Okay, then..." Wendell said to me before turning to the twins. "But not more than a few hours, okay? We don't want to intrude on Dr. Geoffries' hospitality."

[u] "We won't!"

"Alright then. Jed...we'll see you later."

"Okay, later man." I said. "Bye Steph, and bye Lucy! It was nice to meet you."

Lucy was not making eye contact as she waved at me. She seemed to be distracting herself by speaking in a hushed tone to Stephanie, who was almost certainly upset with me. I didn't care, though. It wasn't the first time Stephanie had been upset with me and it certainly wouldn't be the last. As soon as I heard their car drive off I walked over to the edge of the pool and crouched down. Amber and Tiffany were nearest me, and they both swam over eagerly.

"Thanks for letting us use your pool, Dr. Geoffries!" Amber said, smiling up at me.

"You're very welcome. Would you guys mind if I spoke to the twins real quick?" I said.

"Why?" Tiffany asked. "Is this about your...activities...together?"

I looked down at her in confusion, and as I did so I saw her demeanor change slightly. For a brief second she seemed uneasy about the current situation.

"What activities are you referring to?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing!" Amber said, giggling. "Nothing at all...Daddy..."

I opened my mouth to speak, but I was cut off as water splashed in my face while they both turned around and swam away. They called out to the twins and a moment later the twins were swimming up to me.

[u] "Yes, Daddy?"

"Dry off." I said. "And then meet me upstairs.

Once upstairs, I awaited; and soon I could hear the sounds of footsteps. I could hear them ascending the staircase and once they reached the top I gestured for them to come down the hall where I was standing. They approached me tentatively.

"Is something wrong, Daddy?" one of them asked.

"Nothing's wrong." I said. "I want you two to look at these two rooms."

I pointed to the rooms on either side of us.

[u] "Okay!" the twins said as they each examined the rooms.

"Do you see how both rooms are completely identical?" I asked.

[u] "Uh-huh!"

"Good." I said. "Now listen carefully. I want you both to pick one room each, and decorate it however you see fit. You can bring stuff from home, or we can go out and buy new things. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that when I walk into one of these rooms I want to get a sense of whose room it is. Understand?"

At this the girls' eyes went wide with astonishment and they parted their mouths slightly.

"Daddy..." one of the girls asked. "Are you asking us to...move in??"

"Well, not really 'move in' obviously. But in a sense...yeah I guess I am."

"Oh, Daddy! Of course we'll move in with you! We'll do anything you want! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!"

Both twins then threw their arms around me and hugged me hard.

"Okay, hold on one second girls." I said as I pulled away from them so they could look at me and I them. "There's just one thing. Whichever room you choose...your sister is NOT to be allowed inside. Ever."

The girls turned to each other with genuine confusion in their faces before turning back to me.

"Ever?" they asked.

"Ever." I repeated.

"But...but why?" one of them inquired.

"Don't worry about that." I said. "Your mutual and identical possessions you can keep in my bedroom, but these two rooms are for your individual selves. I want you each to spend time in them. Fill them with things that belong to you; ONLY you. Do this for Daddy, okay?"

[u] "Okay, Daddy!"

The twins then leaned up to me and kissed me on the lips simultaneously, but this wasn't the type of kiss I had been expecting. It was a kiss of gratitude, of course, but I immediately recognized it as one of passion. I knew they were trying to rev up my engine, and I didn't exactly feel comfortable with where this might lead given the fact that their cheerleader friends were still downstairs.

I pulled back.

"Girls...we need to stop." I said as they looked up at me with slight intrigue.

They then smiled up at me ominously with fake innocence as they batted their eyes at me.

"Stop what, Daddy?" one of them asked.

"You know what I mean." I said. "What if your friends were to discover us having sex?"

They both lightly placed a hand on my chest as they looked up at me with wanton looks on their faces.

"Then we'd tell them to join us!" one of them said.

"Girls...this is serious. What if they found out about us? I wouldn't want to jeopardize what we have going on. I enjoy being with you too much."

At this the twins let out a cute little gasp of surprise, and then I saw joy spread across their faces. But as quickly as those looks came they were suddenly gone and replaced with familiar looks of comfort. I knew they were excited at how I had just praised them, but I also knew they could feel my uneasiness and immediately felt the need to console me and put my mind at ease.

They stepped forward and I felt their huge chests press against mine as they looked up at me.

"Hey, hey..." they said. "It's okay. Trust us."

"I don't know..." I said.

"Listen, we've spent years preparing our minds and bodies and our very souls...just so we could give them all to you. We would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship, either."

They then reached up and lightly stroked my cheeks. I began to speak but they both placed their index fingers over my lips in order to keep me from doing so.

"We love you, and nothing is ever going to stop us from showing you how much. Not even you, Daddy." One of them said.

Each girl's hand then gracefully danced from my face and down my shoulders and arms as they took my hands in theirs. They brushed past me; spinning me around to follow them in the process as they looked back over their shoulders at me.

[u] "Come."

My feet began to move as if they had minds of their own. At first I thought the twins had managed to entice me, but as they walked me down the hall to my bedroom I realized that I had made a subconscious decision to fuck them long before they'd propositioned me. I knew this because as I stared at them from behind and ogled their nearly naked bodies my cock was at full attention; pointing at them and following their bikini-clad forms like some sort of lewd divining rod.

Thoughts of what they had said earlier about letting their friends join in began filling my head, and I started to imagine fucking them. I imagined the twins guiding them to me and offering them to me as gifts the way they had offered their own bodies to me; similar to followers offering gifts to deities in rituals.

I truly felt invincible when I was with the twins; like I was capable of anything. Like I could make them do anything. But as we entered the bedroom and they turned to lie on the bed and look back at me in expectation I felt something I had felt in every other similar situation I had found myself in since that night at the restaurant. What I felt had been blatantly unfamiliar to me before that night, as a matter of fact.

It was the desire to protect them at all costs; even from myself should it ever come to that. I think it was for this reason that I never forced them to do things I wasn't one hundred percent sure they would be okay with. There were any number of acts that fell into this category, and I wanted to experience them all; but I intentionally held back for their sake. And yet at the same time I was also doing it for myself in the hopes that the payoff would be better than I imagined it to be.

"Take off your bikini tops." I ordered them.

The twins smiled and sat up as they swung their legs off the edge of the bed and placed their feet on the floor. I watched as they each reached behind their backs and untied their bikini strings. A moment later the cups of their tops caved inward over their cleavages and the bulk of their tits were exposed to me; the sight of their nipples never ceased to amaze. As the girls relieved themselves of their tops completely I was finally able to bask in the full glory of their 34GGG racks in their entirety.

I slid my shorts down my legs and swiftly swung them off my feet. Now rid of any obstacle, my cock was able to stand proudly at full erection. The girls' eyes went wide and they let out short gasps in unison as I stepped towards them slowly. Their eyes were glued to the trouser snake throbbing angrily in front of them as it dominantly approached.

When I finally got to them I reached to the twin on the left and slid my left hand along the side of her head; brushing her long blonde hair back as my fingers made their way behind her. Now gripping the back of her blonde head I pulled her toward my cock and she willingly opened her mouth and accepted my long, hard offering. I immediately felt surges of pleasure originating from the tip of my cock as I felt her lips envelope me and her tongue flicking at me simultaneously. Those surges of pleasure filled every vein in my body all at once like a shock, and I closed my eyes all but involuntarily as I succumbed to the sexual energy she was transferring to me. When I finally looked down I saw her big, brown eyes glistening as they looked up at me. They asked me question after question:

"Does this feel good, Daddy? Am I doing it right? Is there anything else you want me to do?"

I nodded down at her, and not-so-surprisingly she actually nodded back. It was times like those that continuously remind me how special my relationship with the twins really is.

In order to answer her third question I reached down below her neck and ran my fingers over her sternum. My palm stretched over her right breast and my fingers clamped down on her possessively. She let out a moan and I felt my cock enveloped by her yet again; this time by her voice. My cock throbbed inside her wet and warm mouth as my hand repeatedly squeezed her big jug.