Three Becomes Four

Story Info
Husband joins wife in sex foursome.
1.6k words
3.92
64.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shopping, shopping what is a girl to do. After a long day of wonderful sex with my best friends husband what else is there to do but go shopping.

It all started when Tom came to my office to seek my advice about getting Joy a birthday present. At first we talked, then we laughed and then I told Tom Joy was going to leave him because she was fucking my older brother. Oh, sure Tom thought I was kidding at first but he soon got the idea that it was the truth and there was little he could do about it. So why spend money on a wife that is about to leave you anyway.

I thought Tom was going to take it harder than he did. He did not seem to mind the idea at all. He laughed, came on to me and I let him screw me right on my desk.

Hi' I am Sally everyone knows me.

Tom left my office on the way to his lawyer's office. I left to go shopping.

I suppose Tom would have been more upset if I told him my brother is a really good fuck. I know because he has been fucking me for years. I know Tom would have been upset if I had told him that Joy and I had been with my brother in a sexual party threesome. I almost laughed out load when I thought how I had greased up Joy's ass and my brothers cock with K-Y jelly and then guided his cock into her tiny ass hole for the first time in her life. Joy had screamed and said it hurt too much. But later after I had licked her to a climax while running a finger into her ass she asked Dan to do it again but to be very easy and slow.

I have never seen anyone get so intense a climax as Joy did that second time Dan drove his fine hard cock deep up her tiny ass. Joy screamed this time too, but not because it hurt but because she loved it and she was having the climax of her life.

Dan and I brought Joy around to our way of thinking. That is that if two people agree to it anything is Ok. I remember how Joy got so excited when she watched Dan stand over me so I could take his long hard cock down my throat. That was a few weeks ago so now Dan, I and Joy are a pretty steady threesome.

I wondered how Tom would react to being caught in bed with me by Joy and Dan. I liked that idea and the more I thought about it the more I wanted to do it.

I called Tom at home and asked him if he would like to come by my home later this evening. He very happily agreed and said he would bring the wine at seven o'clock.

I met Tom at the door in a sheer white gown that hid nothing. My nipples are not large and are just slightly darker than my over all skin color. I do the tanning bed thing so I have a nice tan all over all the time. I am a natural blonde with help from the beauty shop. I shave my pussy so nothing there gives me away.

Tom was excited to full erection as I walked ahead of him into the den. His trouser could not hide his reaction to the way I was dressed. I sat the wine on the table as Tom came up behind me and kissed me on the neck as he filled both hands with my 36D's. I reached around my back and unzipped her fly. His cock came free filling my grasp. He moaned as I jerked his cock hard. I took his cock and rubbed it up the crack of my ass through the sheer material. Tom said, "Damn you are so fucking sexy. I can hardly wait get my cock in you."

I turned around and let him kiss me as I took his cock in both hands. He was feeling my tits and ass while I undid his belt and dropped his trouser to the floor. I stepped back and told him to take off his shirt while I have some fun.

He looked at me smiling as I slowly lowered my self to a kneeling position. His hands froze in mid-air as I captured the head of his cock in my mouth. I held his cock head in my mouth and looked up at him. He looked down and watched as his cock ever so slowly disappeared into my mouth. I never took my eyes off his face as I kept taking more of his cock into my mouth. The bulbous head touched the back of my throat. There I let it pause for a second or two before I pushed forward till the head entered my throat. Tom moaned closed his eyes and cum in my throat.

Joy had told me she had never sucked Tom's cock in the six years they have been married. So this was the first time in his life he had ever cum in a woman's mouth. I ran my mouth back and forth on his cock sucking all his cum. I removed the cock from my mouth and licked it like a lolly-pop. He shivered and damn near climaxed again.

I stood and slowly walked to the large sofa dropping my gown as I did. Tom was on me in a flash. He laid me on the sofa getting between my legs. I was on my back with my legs up in the air wide apart for him. Tom drove his cock into me with ease busting his pelvis bone into my clitoris. Now that felt good and I was well on my way to enjoying the evening. I had almost forgotten that Dan and Joy were up stairs waiting to come down and catch us in the act.

Tom was frantically pounding my pussy into the sofa when I heard "God all fucking mighty Tom what are you doing?" It was Joy's voice and then Dan jumped in to say "Tom you're fucking my sister." I must say there timing was all wrong I was just getting into the swing of this most enjoyable fuck. But we had agreed they could come down when ever they thought it was time.

Tom did not hear Joy at first but when she screamed loader the second time I felt him stiffen and with out pulling his cock out of me he turned his head to look at Dan and his wife Joy. He turned back to look into my face and said"Shit." He rolled off me and sat up his cock still throbbing in time with his heart beat.

I sat up pulling a pillow across my body. The exchange of words that followed I will not repeat. But the longer he sat there naked in front of Joy and Dan the more I became aroused.

I reached over to take his cock in my hand. This movement was not lost on Joy she said "Damn, Sally you do want to fuck him don't you?" I said "Well why not I am horny and ready to get fucked." Joy exploded and said "Well Ok then I will fuck Dan and see how he likes it."

Dan started to drop his clothing and Joy was naked in a heart beat. Tom was sitting there stunned as we watched Dan bend Joy over the arm of a large chair and slam into her doggie style. I felt Tom's cock jerk as he watched Joy push back into Dan and scream for him to fuck her harder. I was jerking Toms cock in time with Dan and Joys' movements. Tom was fucking Joy I his mind. I said "Tom go over there and fuck your wife." Tom got to his feet a bit unsteady but he made it the few feet to where joy was bent over.

Dan was him coming and willingly back away. Tom got behind Joy. He slammed into her so hard she let out a cry. I was not sure the cry was from pain or joy but Tom fucked his wife like a wild man. He griped her so hard by the hips his fingers dug into her soft fatty flesh. I watched Joys' tits fly and bounce as Tom banged into her fine plump ass. Dan came over to me and sat down beside me. He said "Well Sis what do you think are we going to have a foursome?" I did not answer but I would bet that Tom would soon be joining us as a forth. I also bet that there was not going to be a divorce either.

Tom climaxed into his wife and when she straightened up she turned into his open arms. They kissed and cried holding one another. Dan and I went to then and we pressed our naked bodies to make a friendly foursome.

It was five minutes before I reminded Tom he still had a job to do. Joy smiled and told him it was not nice to keep a lady waiting. Smiling wide Tom took me by the hand and once again laid my ass on the sofa quickly crawling between my legs. Tom had his eyes closed and he pumped into me but I could see Joy on her knees in front of Dan sucking his cock while watching her husband screw her best friend. Tom brought me off and himself as well. Tom turned to see Dan fill his wife's mouth with a load of warm sperm. Tom was excited to see his wife sucking cock and drinking cum. We all laughed and agreed there is something to this open sex for fun. I felt sure from now on Tom and Joy would have a much more exciting marriage.

(SallyForth into life.)