Three Best Friends

Story Info
Friendly bullying turned into sex...
1.1k words
3.72
54.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true. I am 19 years old as I write this. It all happened around a year ago. I have tan skin, brown hair and green eyes and am pretty well built. My name is Jay. My height is 5"11. My neighbor. He is white, paler, really well built, brown eyes, handsome, a true Jock and he was 6"4. His name is Jimmy. Our best friend Matt was white, skinny and had blue eyes. He was a little nerdy but kinda good looking. He was around 5"4. A little guy.

It all started one summer when we were all in the pool.

Jimmy always messes with Matt. He would dunk his head under the water and throw him around the pool. Not gonna lie, I usually participated. One day we were all in the pool in our swim trunks messing around. Matt was a lot scrawnier than us and Jimmy would always make sure he knew. Nicknames and taunts. He was throwing them at him, and Jimmy had said boastfully,

"I could do anything to you and you couldn't stop me".

Matt said "If you tried to hold me down for 10 seconds under the water, I bet you couldn't".

He always tries to be tough.

So Jimmy grabbed him at the stomach and pulled him under the water. Then they came back up and while Matt was struggling for air Jimmy whispered,

"Take off his pants while I hold him"

Then Jimmy held him down and I ripped them off his legs. He didn't know what was happening and they slipped right off his ankles. I remember wondering what he'd do when he came back up for air.

Jimmy lifted Matt bare naked into the air and held him there. At first Matt was shocked and didn't move while Jimmy laughed. Matt looked down at his dick. It was extremely little. A little nub. He started struggling. Quickly Jimmy threw him back in the water, and looked at me holding up two fingers close together and laughing.

Matt came to the surface and said, "Dude give me my shorts".

Jimmy was kind of an asshole, at this point I wouldn't have said this.

Jimmy said, "you gotta do something for them bitch".

Matt asked, "what?"

Jimmy thought for a moment.

I remember Jimmy throwing around a basketball in the pool and then..

Jimmy answered "lick my balls".

I chimed in, "yeah lick 'em"

Matt looked scared and said, "just give me my shorts dude"

Jimmy laughed, "no".

Matt caved.

We hid behind the above ground pool as Matt sucked Jimmy's balls. Jimmy brought them out through the bottom of his bathing suit so you couldn't see it and then told Matt to lay on his back. Jimmy slapped his balls right on his face and then just sat there. I could hear the sound of licking and sucking. Jimmy kept saying, "You gotta suck'em bitch"

Matt's little dick wide open. I remember he was trying to cover it with his legs and gave up. Jimmy and I made run of it while our dicks were rock hard.

Up until this point, it was the most erotic thing I've ever done. To watch Matt have to lick balls for a good thirty minutes so he could not be naked. I was rock hard the entire time and I could tell Jimmy was too. After the half an hour was up Matt got his shorts and we went into the basement. We usually chilled down here and played video games. This time, Matt said something that changed it dramatically.

"I bet you have a small dick" Matt said a little too proudly.

I don't remember why that came up as a conversation.

Jimmy walked over to Matt and put his foot on his head.

Jimmy said, "Excuse me" as he put pressure on Matt's head with his huge foot.

Matt whined, "I'm sorry, please stop"

Jimmy looked at me and I knew what he was about to do.

Jimmy whipped out his dick and slapped Matt's face with it. Jimmy then maneuvered Matt into being held down by his crotch.. Jimmy's dick layed across Matt's whole head.

Jimmy said sternly, " Feel that on your face, that's a real mans' dick".

Matt moaned like a bitch.

Then Jimmy told me to take off Matt's pants and I did. I was extremely hard and laid my dick on top of Matt's. Mine was three times bigger and I was so turned on by that. Jimmy stuck his dick in Matt's mouth and started humping. I jacked off on top of his dick for awhile.

Then Jimmy stopped, looked back and said, "Ready to fuck this tiny dicked bitch"

I nodded.

Then Jimmy bent Matt over. Matt was a lot smaller than him and Jimmy's dick was throbbing huge. Especially next to Matt's butt cheeks.

Jimmy whispered, "ready to know your place in the world tiny dick" then shoved his dick in.

Matt whined loudly and Jimmy started pounding.

I distinctly remember the couch moving beneath Matt as Jimmy went hard. Matt was holding on to the couch tightly and his mouth was as wide open as his eyes. He was moaning in a high pitched voice when he could muster up the voice. I waited awhile before I walked over and put my dick in his mouth.

The best part of the whole experience was when Jimmy started pounding Matt so hard it pushed the couch into the wall and I moved. Matt was moaning as if he could barely handle it.

I remember he said through hip thrusts, "Jimmm- ayyyy pleee -eeeease"

Then Jimmy said " Just take it, little bitch"

Shortly after he came all over the top of Matt's head.

Then Matt started to get up but Jimmy held him down, turned to me, and said, "your turn dude"

I was so excited. My dick was sticking way out of my basketball shorts. I walked over to where Matts little ass was waiting. I slowly put it in and Matt slowly let out a high pitched moan. Like a whine. Mine was 7 inches. I never knew what it felt like to dominate over someone like this, so I decided to make the best of it. I called Matt a tiny dicked bitch or faggot at least ten times each before I blew my load and made him eat it. After all that we flipped Matt over and with two fingers Jimmy masturbated Matt. Matt blew in what seemed like 20 seconds.

We never talked about it, it happened a couple times. We would just use Matt as our slave and he loved it. We would constantly make fun of his dick. One time, it was morning and Jimmy's Mom had made cinnamon buns. 5 of them. Me and Jimmy took two each and gave him one. We told him it was because he was littler than us.