Three Ch. 02

Story Info
Ex-boyfriend joins in the two girl fun.
989 words
4.6
33k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood, his face in shadow, one hand on the doorjamb, his body turned slightly sideways. The backlight made him little more than a silhouette but the angle at which he stood made it all too clear that he liked what he’d been watching.

The blonde turned her attention back to the situation at hand, sliding down the wall until she was on her knees in front of the redheaded girl. She leaned forward and kissed her, tasting her own juices, sweet and warm, on the lips of her friend. Their tongues entwined in a long deep kiss that was interrupted by a strong hand on each of their shoulders. He offered them each a hand, helping them to their feet and leading them to the bedroom.

She followed the redhead to the bed and watched her lay down on her back, admiring her smooth creamy skin. Kneeling on the floor, she traced one of the nipples with her finger and then took it deep in her mouth, sucking it gently at first and then more strongly as one of her hands slid down to the hot sticky wetness between her friend’s legs.

The girl moaned softly as she rubbed harder, sucking faster, feeling the erect nipple against her tongue. She continued until she heard the gasps, saw the arch of the back, felt the quiver of her body, then drew back at looked at her for a moment. Bringing her hot, wet finger to her mouth, she tasted it and then put it to the lips of the girl on the bed. She closed her eyes as she felt it being slowly sucked in, felt the warm tongue caress it before releasing it again.

She climbed onto the bed, laying her naked body on top of her friend, feeling the silky feel of skin on skin, breasts on breasts. Gradually she slid herself down, kissing and licking, until she was positioned between her legs. She breathed in the sweet sensual smell of her friend, rubbing her cheek against her, feeling the stickiness on her face. Using her hands, she spread the lips apart and took one long slow lick.

Firm hands grabbed her hips from behind and he rubbed his hard cock against her as she started a series of smaller, faster licks on the girl in front of her. She took the inner lips in her mouth and sucked them gently, while sliding her finger inside, feeling the heat radiating, the walls pulsing. The redhead moaned louder now and clutched her breasts as she slid a second finger in and used the thumb on her other hand to rub the engorged clit.

She momentarily lost her rhythm and gasped loudly as he thrust himself deeply inside her, pulling her hips tightly back into him. He slowly withdrew, then thrust again, hard, deep, making her cry out with pleasure, wanting more.

The girl on the bed smiled as she watched her friend’s face, watched the blonde hair swing forward with each thrust, watched the large, firm breasts sway. The momentum increased, faster, harder, and the redhead sat up, reaching forward to guide her friend back down between her legs. She lay back down, feeling the hot tongue inside her, exploring, and her pulse quickened and her breathing became more rapid.

He pumped faster, feeling the hot tightness around him, sliding in silky wetness. He clutched her hips, digging his thumbs into her ass, knowing that with every thrust, her face was being pushed into the delicious juices of the beauty on the bed. The thought of the blonde’s face being covered in hot stickiness made him harder than a rock and he pumped deeper, faster.

She licked frantically now, her tongue exploring everywhere, as she felt herself building towards an amazing orgasm. Her face was wet and warm, the smell of her friend covering her, as she was pushed deep into the luscious pussy in front of her with every thrust. She had two fingers deep inside, searching for her friend’s gspot, wanting to hear her cry out again.

She knew she’d found it when a fresh gush of wetness hit her in the face and her friend moaned loudly and grabbed her hair. She rubbed the spot harder, faster, feeling the hips beneath her buck and push into her.

He heard the redhead cry out, saw her face contort in ecstasy and reached forward to grab the breasts of the blonde. He felt himself pass the point of no return and closed his eyes, thrusting and thrusting, hearing the sounds of the cries of passion accelerating, feeling the walls enclosing his throbbing dick pulse around him, grabbing and clutching.

She struggled to keep the rhythm of her fingers steady, accelerating as she felt him grab her breasts hard. With each thrust she moved closer and closer to her orgasm, waves of pleasure sweeping over her whole body, each one stronger than the rest, building in intensity.

The redhead on the bed cried out loudly, arching her back, pushing her hips hard against her friend, pulling tightly at the blonde hair tangled between her fingers.

He heard the sounds of her orgasm and with one violent thrust he exploded inside of the buxom blonde, gasping and moaning, pushing his hips tight against her as he throbbed.

The sounds of her friend’s orgasm were still ringing in her ears when she felt him cum inside her and she let herself be overtaken by her own pleasure. Heat spread through her, radiating, as she was overcome by wave after wave of her climax. She shivered as she felt herself tingle from head to toe.

Slowly, they pulled apart and climbed onto the bed to lie exhausted and spent. The soft light of dawn was starting to peek around the edges of the curtains as the three of them fell asleep in a tangle of legs and arms and skin.