Three Cheers for Kerri

Story Info
A teasing cheerleader gets a big surprise.
1.8k words
3.93
225.3k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh and Kerri danced in the center of the room. He was the star of the football team and she was the sexist freshman cheerleader. Everyone watched their sexually charged dance movements as they shimmied across the floor. After a few dances Josh asked Kerri if she'd like to see his room upstairs (they were at his frat house). She nodded and they headed up.

They sat down on the bed and started kissing. He pushed his hand under her sweater, admiring her uniform. She'd come straight from the game, he however had showered and changed. She pushed his hands down before they made their way under her bra. He pushed harder against her resistance.

"Josh, stop it" she said.

"Why?" he whispered nibbling on her ear.

"This is too fast," she replied.

He pushed harder, his fingers slipping under the lacy material. She pushed him away.

"I think I should go" she said with a hint of anger.

"You're not going anywhere," he responded, grabbing her by the waist. She struggled to get away, fear rising within her as he forced her onto the bed and wrapped his legs around her. He pulled off her sweater and her bra, smiling as perfect breasts with cute pink nipples popped out. He then reached for a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed her hands to the top of his bed.

"Don't worry, you're going to like this," he murmured kissing her neck.

"The hell I will" she spat back at his.

"Ohhh, spunky, I like that," he replied. His lips traveled to her shoulder

"Now Kerri, are you a virgin?" He asked. She remained silent. "you dont' have to tell me, but if you don't, I'll call a few of my friends in her to fuck you and then I'll know you're not. See I have to know if what I am fucking is used or not."

She glared at him, but knew she had no choice. "Yes," she admitted, "I am"

A smile spread across his lips, "you fucking little tease," he said shaking his head, his lips traveling to her collarbone. He sat up and fingered her nipples. She started screaming.

"The noise from the party's too loud," he smirked. "You can scream all you want but no ones going to hear." Frustrated, she kept quiet. He went back to playing with her nipples until they stood erect. "you seem to be enjoying this" he laughed.

"Fuck you" she screamed.

"If you insist" he retorted. Her eyes grew wide with fear.

Satisfied, he moved his mouth down toward her breasts and began sucking them, rolling her nipples around in his mouth. He sat up and removed her short skirt as she kicked and struggled. "oh, your being a bad girl," he chastened. "Now we don't want to go through that again with your underwear, so I'm going to have to cut them off."

He grabbed some scissors of his dresser and cut the sides if her panties, noticing a small wet spot. "well well well" he said with a gloating smile. He also noticed her pussy was shaved. He stroked it with his hand. "mmmmmm" he murmured.

He removed his own pants and shirt but left his boxers on. He lay down on top of her and took her left breast back in his mouth. He used his left hand to fondle the right one, pinching her nipple, and slid his hands down to her vagina. He slid one finger in and had to force a second one.

"You're so tight" he exclaimed. "This is going to be good." He continued to finger fuck her until she was fairly wet. Then he lifted his mouth from her breasts, reluctantly, and moved downward. "Open you legs," He instructed. Defiantly she kept them closed. "Open them or I'll call someone in here to open them for me" he barked. She slowly spread them apart. He pushed he lips apart with his fingers and stuck his tongue inside. He licked and gently bit the walls of her pussy while rubbing her clit. She began to quiver and her body shook with an orgasm.

"You liked that did you?" he laughed.

"I hate you." she seethed.

"You might," he said "but you body sure doesn't"

He removed his boxers, moved up, sat just below he breasts and pulled her head up. "Now listen very carefully" he said seriously, almost menacingly. "You're going to suck my dick, and if you get any ideas about biting, the entire football team will be up here and we will fuck you one after another again and again for hours. I don't think you want that do you?" She shook her head. "OK then" He slipped his semi-hard dick into her mouth. She stroked up and down the sides slowly at first and then harder, faster. She began sucking on the head harder than he'd ever been sucked before. He orgasmed in her mouth and she tried to spit his fluids out, but he forced her lips closed.

"Swallow," he instructed. She complied. "Well," he said with satisfaction. At least we know you've done that before." She turned her head away in disgust. He lay back down on top of her and kissed her deeply. She bit his tongue. He pulled back and slapped her.

"Don't make me do that again," he said. He sucked on her breasts some more, fingering her until he was hard again.

He grabbed her tits and positioned himself below her abdomen.

"No," she whispered, for the first time showing real weakness.

He smiled, "just cause you asked nice I'm going to take it easy on you." He slipped his head inside of her, she winced as she took it in. He pushed a few more inches feeling her cherry break. Then all the way in. He let her pussy adjust for a few seconds before sliding it out. And back in. She winced in pain and tried to close her legs.

"Now I know this hurts" he said. "but you're going to have to suck it up OK?"

She ignored him and continued to try to close her legs.

"Tsk tsk tsk," he said, "You're not following orders."

He began thrusting harder deeper faster. Rocking the bed with his quick, pounding motions. She screamed in pain and he in pleasure. He'd never fucked a virgin before and it was better than he could ever imagine. Eventually her screams turned into moans and they orgasmed together. Tired he lay down beside her.

"That was great baby," he said slapping her on the ass.

She wriggled against the handcuffs. He turned and unlocked them for her.

"Settle down" he said, "you can go now."

She stood up and started gathering her clothing. Watching her bounce around naked with her tits swinging all over the place, he found a second wind. Before she could make it to the door he jumped up and grabbed her from behind and forced her onto a coffee table. Her hard nipples pressed against the glass and he couldn't help grabbing a camera and taking a picture from underneath. He then turned her over and stuck his penis back inside of her.

"Please stop," she begged, "please"

He smiled at the power he held over her as he fucked her. He licked her breasts and sucked them again, thinking about how much he'd miss them when she was gone. She orgasmed more easily this time, and by the time he let his juice go inside of her, she was already on her second.

"For someone who hates me that much," he said, still on top of her, "you sure seem to enjoy it." Tears were streaming down her face and he kissed them off. I wish I could keep you here forever" he said sadly. "Maybe just for a little while longer." He kissed her face and breasts, squeezing her ass, feeling himself get hard again.

"Three times in one night" he said incredulously" This has never happened to me before. You must be special."

She closed her eyes and waited for the next humiliation she would have to endure. He stroked his penis along her pussy lips, pleased with her submission. Out of nowhere she began struggling and managed to slide out from under him and get her hand on the door. He grabbed her wrist back and slapped her across the face.

"You little bitch," he said "you're in trouble now. Ever hear of doggie style?" she struggled more and tried to wriggle out of his grasp but he handcuffed her back to the bed, face down this time. He began to fuck her doggie style, as he grabbed onto her tits. Harder than he ever before he fucked before. In and out over and over, and just as he was about to come, he flipped her over and came on her breasts and stomach. He rubbed his hands all over her breasts rubbing it in. He played with her nipples squeezing and pinching.

"OK," he said, uncuffinging her once more, "you can go now."

She jumped up and put on her bra, sweater, and skirt. She looked around for her underwear for a moment before remembering he'd cut them.

"Oh, that's right," he said. You have no underwear. "Do you want me to walk you home? Your skirts awfully short, I'd hate for some guy to get the wrong idea"

"I rather take my chances than walk home with you"

"Fine," he said. "It's your body. She stormed out and down the stairs onto the street, and started running home. He jumped in his van and followed her at an inconspicuous distance. When she got to a deserted side street he pulled ahead, and waited for her to jog past. As soon as she did he jumped out grabbed her from behind and pressed her against the van. He lifted her skirt and easily slipped his cock inside of her.

"No!" she screamed. He slipped his hand under her shirt and bra back to her tis.

"Mmmm, I missed these," he whispered in her ear.

"You!" she cried angrily, trying desperatly to twist and hit him. He slammed her against the van harder and continued to fuck her. Eventually he pulled her back a bit and opened the door, she fell forward, bent over inside. He fucked her what he knew would be his final time, and also his best. She orgasmed three times before he was done. He flipped her on her back and took out his camera taking numerous shots of her breasts, face and pussy.

"Now," he said. "If you think of telling, the entire campus will see these." He kissed her deeply and let her go. She ran away and he started driving back, thinking of how he couldn't wait to share those pictures with his friends.