Three Conquered Witches

Story Info
Three witches meet the infamous Grath.
2k words
3.73
8.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

High in the sky, far above the world, flies three witches. Three beautiful, intelligent, powerful. Their names are Lilith the Crazed, Erika the Charmer, and Crystal the Hurricane. Each received their names through various acts of ...debauchery. Lilith with raven black hair and the body of a young woman with a plump ass earned hers for being the horniest woman to walk and in some cases, flying. Erika who has red, curling hair (and yes, the carpet matches the drapes) and plump, succulent body earned hers for being able to charm her way into anyone's undergarments, not even the strictest nun could resist her tongue (in more than one way). Crystal with blonde, flowing hair and the body of a goddess of fertility received hers for, well, blowing like a hurricane. No man or woman can resist these powerful witches of seduction. Entire armies have fallen to their combined sexual powers, kings have given up everything for just one night with them, and people have been known to go on the quest to find and lay with one of these beauties.

Grath the Nord, a man of legend with his signature titanium colored hair, stands as tall as a horse with a cock to match. He starts making camp in the middle of a clearing in the otherwise dense forest. After setting up his makeshift tent, he gets to work on lighting a bone fire to keep himself warm at night.

As they're flying without so much as a care in the world, Lilith spots what appears to be a rather large fire in a clearing and yells to the others "Ladies, we might just have ourselves a forest fire. Lets go put it out before it goes any further." The three witches descend upon the clearing and take notice that what they saw was not a forest fire but rather a bone fire. Crystal points to the makeshift tent on the opposite side of the fire and says "Hmm, seems someone has decided to setup camp in our woods. Wonder if they came seeking us."

"Maybe so, let us find this person and teach them a lesson," Erika says with a wolf's smile. They start checking the clearing to see if they might have missed someone on the way down. Nothing.

"What...did you hear that?" Lilith whispers to the others. Sure enough, they each heard the thunderous footsteps of a creature coming from the woods behind the tent.

Just then a man they have never seen before steps out from the woods, only wearing a studded leather kilt carrying more wood for the fire. "Who are you and why are you in my camp?" he bellows with a voice akin to thunder itself.

"We could ask you the same thing. We are the witches of these woods, I am Lilith, to my right is Crystal and to my left is Erika. You're trespassing in our sacred forest," Lilith says with a commanding voice.

"I am Grath, the Nord and as far as I'm concerned these woods belong to no one. Now, leave my camp or feel my wrath."

"Oh, your wrath? Why not get a taste of..." before Lilith could finish, Grath was right behind her. He reaches forward and picks her up by the nape of her neck. "Yes, my wrath. They sing songs of my wrath. Entire armies have bowed before me and surrendered. I fear no one, I kneel before no one, and I worship no one." He lifts her ever higher, above his head, and drops her. "Now leave!"

Stunned by his actions, Lilith is unable to pick herself up off the ground. "I said LEAVE!" He picks her up by her robe but she slips out of it. Laying naked on the ground, looking up at the oversized man she sees underneath his kilt. What she sees sends a shock through her whole body. Not once in her life did she ever see a cock as big as this on a man! Just the sight of it starts making her pink, tasty pussy wet. She licks her lips, just thinking of what she wants to do to that big, bulbous, beautiful cock.

The others see her and are wondering why she isn't getting up and casting spells to rid the woods of this unwanted man. "Lily! Get up! Cast a spell and rid our woods of this man!" Crystal is worried that her fellow witch is too injured to get up.

Grath takes notice of Lilith's body, the beauty. Her breasts, perky. Her ass so shapely, it was as if the gods themselves carved it with only the finest flesh. His cock reacts to this sight and begins to harden.

The other woman notice that Grath's kilt is starting to lift in the front. "Oh my, seems our unwanted guest has seen something he likes" Crystal teases. "Lets show this man our unbridled beauty." Crystal and Erika both drop their velvet robes, showing their bodies to the Nord in the light of the bone fire. "Now Northman, why don't you get out of that silly kilt and have some fun?"

Grath takes notice of each other their unworldly bodies and lets go of the robe from Lilith. In one swift motion, his kilt is on the ground before any of the woman could see his hands move. "Hmmm, well ladies, I'm waiting" Grath says with a chuckle. His cock is now at full hardness, the vary sight of which is making all the women's fill with lust and making their pussies wetter than a wanderer in a heavy rain storm.

Grath looks down at the vulnerable Lilith and his mouth contorts into a smile like that of a predator that sees its prey. "Lets start with you."

He flips her upside down so she is facing his monstrous, throbbing cock. Her mouth opens in amazement and Grath takes this opportunity to shove his cock into her mouth. At first she is surprised and and shocked but soon falls into the groove of sucking this monster of a cock, enjoying the taste of it.

The others can't help but watch and play with themselves, their pussies dripping with lust. Grath sees this and beckons them over with his free hand. They move closer to the beast before them, still playing with their juicy, dripping cunts. Crystal is the first to reach Grath and starts to kneel down and lick and suck on his giant balls that are dripping wet from Lilith's saliva as Lilith sucks on his shaft. Erika reaches them and gets down underneath Crystal, licking her dripping pussy while playing with her own clit and fingering herself.

Grath feels their combined energy and sucking and starts licking Lilith's cunt, circling her clit with his massive tongue. His hand grabs her right breast, massaging it and playing with her nipple. This only servers to make her wetter. More juices for Grath to lap up and savor as he eats her out like an animal. Lilith couldn't help but quiver at each passing of his tongue over her engorged clit. It wasn't long before she came into his mouth and almost as if on queue, Crystal and Erika came as well. Grath took up all she could offer and swallowed without hesitation.

He set her standing up right on the ground before picking Crystal and mounting her on his cock. With one swift motion, he buried his massive cock up to the base in her still soaking wet pussy. She gasped for this was the biggest cock she's ever had inside her. It felt absolutely amazing, feeling a beast of a man all the way inside her.

The others watched in amazement as Grath lifted her up and down slow and methodically on his cock. They couldn't just sit back and do nothing so they laid out one of their capes on the ground and began kissing each other. "Lily, I want to taste where his tongue has been. I want to taste what the beast man has tasted." Erika said with a gleeful smile as she started kissing Lilith's neck and working her way down. She started sucking on Lilith's still juicy clit, extracting more juices. "Erika, I want to have something to eat too. Give me your pussy." Erika stopped for a moment to let Lilith see her smile as she moved into position. Lilith and Erika were eating one another no longer able to watch Grath fuck Crystal.

Grath was picking up speed, fucking Crystal faster and faster and was some how able to go even deeper. So deep that his almost seemed to go inside her stretched pussy. The sound of his balls hitting her ass cheeks was getting so loud it echoed through the woods. Crystal started cumming all over his cock, juices flowing freely to the ground. He stopped for a moment to lay down on his back and allow her to lick up her juices that now cover his cock and his massive balls. Crystal got up and moved herself down and started sucking on his horse of a cock.

Over their moaning and lustful licking, they notice Grath laying down and stop. They get up and walk over to Grath, Erika sits down on his face letting him lick her pussy clean. Lilith joined Crystal in cleaning up her juices off Grath's cock. Grath started bucking his hips up and down, noticing this Lilith and Crystal stop suddenly. "No no. No cumming until we've ALL had our fun." Lilith said looking up past Grath's cock and into his eyes. Her eyes were alive and eager to see someone ride his cock.

Erika got up with shaking legs, Grath did a fine job of lapping her juices up. She walked over and took Grath's dick in hand and guided it into her tight asshole. She slowly sat down on his impressive cock, feeling it glide up her ass. The pleasure was immense to the point where she came as she took the full length of his cock. Lilith was on her hands and knees attending to Erika's dripping cunt. It was Crystal's turn to ride Grath's tongue, she took her place on his face. She moved her hips back and forth over his course tongue.

Erika positioned herself and started moving up slowly and then down quickly. She started picking up speed, the suction of her ass on Grath's monster cock would drag her back down faster than she could get up. The sound of her ass fucking horse cock was really getting Lilith's cunt juices flowing again, she licked furiously at Erika's wet and empty pussy while fingering herself. It wasn't long before Erika was cumming into Lilith's mouth, squirting juices that covered Lilith's face completely. This only served to make Lilith cum in turn and then Crystal was cumming in Grath's mouth.

Grath felt his balls tighten up and his shaft thicken even more. The women saw the expression on his face and they all got up from where they were and surrounded his massive cock. They were all sucking and jerking until Grath finally came. The amount was inhuman! It was like a fountain of pure white cum. They looked up at it in amazement, they opened their mouths and did their best to catch as much cum in their mouths as possible but there was just so much! The cum spray was covering everything around them in a five foot radius, mostly them! It felt so good on their skin and it tasted like primal energy, it was just so delicious.

Grath's balls seemed to have emptied themselves and now the fountain went down to a stream, then to a single drop that Lilith licked up. "I think we'll keep you, as a pet." Crystal said with a sinful smile.

"No one is my master but I am more than willing to stop by on occasion and give you the gift of my primal seed." Grath said, standing up on weary legs. He packed his stuff and moved on.

Mean while the women picked up their clothes and broomsticks and flew off into the night sky. Satisfied and eager for their next meeting with Grath.