Three Couples Meet

Story Info
This is the fourth and final tale of how we came to have sex.
3.9k words
4.08
40.3k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth and final tale of how we came to have sex with other couples. After this the story telling ends.

*

It was clear to us both that we were on the edge of taking greater risks to satisfy our sexual thrill seeking. We were having more sex as a couple than at any other time but if we carried on with the sharing lifestyle we would be opening up our marriage to strangers and all the risks that carried. Rachel and I decided that we did not want to go down that route. That said we didn't want to seal up the fun box we had opened either. We talked in post coital moments about what else we might want to do. Rachel had loved the exhibitionist side of the photo shoot and from the experience of being with our friends she loved playing with two cocks at once.

The solution, the next adventure, was staring us in the face. The question was in two parts, would Paul and Ali be up for it and could we get babysitters. I knew Jeff and Simone wouldn't mind. They had already emailed us with offers of finding a stud cock or two for Rachel to ride-- we had politely declined. Rachel knew I liked this as a fantasy and she regularly tossed me off to this fantasy whilst plunging a dildo in and out of herself as I watched. I had cum when she pushed it so deep the balls of the dildo were slapping her ass cheeks. She knows just how to drive me over the edge.

We came up with a bold plan: we would invite Paul and Ali to meet us at a hotel midway between our home and theirs, we would also invite Jeff and Simone on the understanding they came as friends with an interest in photography, not as the paid photographers for the show. This was going to involve a little bit more give and take on both sides. But hey that might be fun. To cut a long story short all parties agreed. Grandparents were persuaded to have grand children for one night and a date was agreed.

Rachel began to ask me what might occur, she would do this while I was inside her and try to encourage me to imagine what boundaries might pushed. It was obvious that she was interested in playing with Jeff's cock which had clearly captured her imagination. What surprised me more was her interest in what the girls might get upto. I can't say in the abstract it was a great turn on for me, but she clearly enjoyed talking about the prospect of cupping another woman's sex. She had already played briefly with Simone's ample chest and large dark aureole. It looked like she was determined to make the most of this.

We find on the net a quiet country hotel and booked three double rooms. The place was in its own grounds and the rooms opened up directly onto terraces on the lawn. Yet again after a period of abstinence, we were thrust into a world of temptation. All arrived in the late afternoon of the appointed day and we came together for the first time in the small hotel bar. The ladies looked amazing and had obviously come to the same conclusion; they wanted to make a strong first impression. There were no plunging neck lines or split skirts, but they were all immaculately turned out with well painted nails, understated makeup and figure accentuating clothes. I at once realised that some shots of them getting naked in a relaxed manner would be a great idea, especially as it seemed stockings were the order of the day. After some polite small talk and a glass of wine everyone began to relax. It was clear that the two couples that had not met were quickly trying to size each other up. Us three boys peeled off and racked up the pool table. After a quick couple of frames in which Paul showed off his previously hidden pool shark talents I asked if they were looking forward to later. Paul was the first to agree, but both wanted to know what boundaries were in play.

This was a delicate moment. I made the point that there were no boundaries between old friends and that we hoped Jeff would help us record that. I said we wanted to involve Jeff and his wife in ways that excluded the exchange of bodily fluids. I also mentioned my idea of getting a team undress session by the girls recorded by Jeff's lenses. Jeff asked about fucking Rachel with a condom on and I have to say I winced but my cock twitched. I said it would be best to have some just in case; it would be a shame to miss such an opportunity. Paul was keen to point out that he didn't think Ali would be up for any three cock action, to which I had to ask, "what about three pussy actions"? We all laughed. Jeff said it was time to see if the girls were gifted at pool and Paul suggested a panty amnesty in that case.

I went to get the girls and they were clearly getting on well, that was a relief. As the girls went through I pulled Rachel to one side and snogged her. She pushed her tongue into my mouth. I said it was time to play and she needed to surrender her panties. She looked shocked, then excited and before you could blink her panties were in my pocket. We were the only people in the bar and know in the alcove that contained the pool table we were hidden from the bar too. We could be a little risqué. It was clear from the red faces as we entered the alcove that all the wives had acceded to the demand. I told them the rules; the girls would play pool in turn. If they fouled in any way they would have to take their next shot with their skirt pulled up revealing their pouting behind. A second foul would lead to a fondling by their husband whilst they were bent over and, a third would lead to another male being given licence to play with their exposed derrière. All the ladies were a little flushed but relaxed as fresh wine was delivered by Jeff. The girls were lousy at pool and Simone was the first to have to show us her ass. We all admired it and with her bent over could just make out her pussy lips pushing out; there was not a pubic hair in sight. Paul quipped, "We could play billiards later". We all laughed, she certainly had smooth skin. Rachel defaulted twice on the trot and went from admiring glances to being laid over the table as I gently opened her shaven sex for all to admire. Cheekily Paul slid a finger in between mine and directly into her wet pussy. She cried out and the balls went everywhere as she through her arms out in surprise and lust. She said to none in particular, "God, I need cock". Ali came round and pushed her husband's hands away. She pushed mine away too. We watched transfixed as she massaged my wife's sex and with one hand rubbing her clit through its hood and, began inserting the fingers of her other hand one at a time. Rachel was soon physically shaking and we had to knock pool balls around the table to keep up the pretence of a game of pool for the benefit of the bar staff. Rachel's legs quickly gave way and Ali relented. She let Paul suck her fingers before she wiped them dry on his shirt. If we weren't careful we would be fucking someone on the table by the end of the next frame and would probably get thrown out of the hotel.

Rachel climbed off the table and we played another frame. This time we played mixed doubles. Rachel and I sat and watched as the others played. The girls framed the shots and the guys rubbed their hard-on's through their trousers into their respective wife's ass whilst they took the actual shot. This led to more foul shots and this time the 'punishment' was to be finger fucked whilst they played their next shot. Rachel rubbed my cock through my trousers as we watched the action.

After the frame ended I suggested dinner; no one wanted to eat a great deal but we did need to pace ourselves. No one had a starter or a dessert, although a bottle of wine did disappear. That's not much between six adults though. After the meal the girls excused themselves and went off to one of the rooms together to freshen up. I later found out this was their rule setting moment too and basically after quizzing Simone on her and her husband's fidelity decided there were no rules. I wish had known this at the time!

Paul made a suggestion that we should get our own wife to agree to be tied to the bed in their own hotel room in the belief that the rest of the gaggle would descend, but then in reality only us three men would move between the rooms, spending no more than five minutes in each. We agreed that the ladies would be blindfolded and insulated by music delivered through earphones from reality. It seemed like a great idea. We went to find the girls and first brokered the idea of a gentle photo shoot of them getting undressed in unison. Simone said that this was all a bit one sided so far and said she wanted a picture of the boys naked with their cocks pointing skyward. In a flash she had her picture and we moved onto some fabulous shots of the girls getting naked. There were pictures of them helping each other out of dresses and bras and in a few minutes, there were only stockings and suspended left on, or hold ups in Rachel's case. We got glorious shots of three pussies in a line from the rear with them bent over and with open pussies when they sat with their legs open. The finale had the three seated on a sofa, each with their legs open and heels on the seat cushion; Simone was in the middle and had a finger in the pussies of her two new friends. Her two new friends were holding with one hand each the pestles of her pussy open. Jeff did a great job with his lenses. Paul and I sat and took this great scene in.

We suggested a brief respite might in order. The girls realising that we had something in mind played along. I hoped they wouldn't be disappointed. Once back in our room Rachel tried to jump on me and it was clear she had meant what she had said before dinner about "needing cock" and was getting beyond the point of self control. I had to use considerable self control not to just crack on and make love to my gorgeous wife. I, as the other two men were, explained that the others would be along in a minute but that I had agreed to blindfold and tie her down. Once she was tied and blindfolded I added the ear pieces and played Mamma Mia to her. The boys quickly arrived and wasting no time we massaged Rachel all over. I focused on her feet and legs, Paul focused on her lower torso and Jeff played with her chest. Her chest was soon heaving as her nipples were brought to full erection and Paul moved so that he and Jeff could suck a nipple each. Like this they both had access to her pussy and while Jeff played with her clit Paul fingers rubbed her pussy lips and once lubricated they slid inside. Moments later it was time to move on and I unplugged one earphone long enough to whisper to her "back in ten, and then you can't imagine what we are going to do to you", she responded, "Bastards" by which I took it to mean she couldn't wait. Neither could I. As a parting gesture I pulled from my bag her glass dildo and laid at the entrance to her sex between her parted labia, I propped it there against one of my boots. Hopefully it would be propped up causing her to leak as she rubbed against it and she would be tormented by her inability to get it inside herself.

Jeff's wife was next. Simone was under a white sheet which was removed instantly. She still had the stockings and suspenders on. Jeff grasped his camera and invited us to, "Enjoy". We needed no further encouragement. I kissed Simone all over her neck and breasts and Paul buried his face in her flat stomach whilst exploring her pussy. My hand entry down there too and Paul moved his well lubricated fingers to teasing her ass. I began gently fingering her focussing on her front wall. She moaned and Paul pushed into her ass. It was soon time to move on. Jeff released Simone and we instructed her to go and get Rachel and join us as we attended to Ali.

I knew Simone would not be able to resist, when she found Rachel in such a vulnerable position she snogged her and inserted the dildo too. Rachel managed to release one of her own hands, in reality no one had been tied down tightly, and put it straight to work on Simone's pussy. She told me after even then she didn't know which of her friends she was playing with. All she knew was it was a wet and open pussy. It didn't stop her though. In fact she lay there slightly jealous believing that the pussy she was jamming her fingers in was already so open it must have been banged already.

Ali looked amazing. She too was tied to the bed but her bum was in the air as she had several pillows under her hips. You could actually see beads of fluid on her pussy lips. Paul went upto her face and placed his cock on her lips at the same time as Jeff began to stroke her gorgeous ass cheeks. I massaged her back as the guys set about pleasuring her orifices. Paul cock was soon lost to sight and Jeff was clearly playing with Ali's saturated pettles. After a couple of minutes of this teasing Paul released Ali and as she turned over I made a bee line for her breasts I kissed and licked and sucked each nipple to a state of hardness. It was at this point Paul enquired out loud as to where Simone and Rachel had got to.

We decided to investigate. Freeing Ali we led her naked out of her room and having checked Jeff's room into ours. Rachel and Simone were locked onto each other's pussies, Simone was on top and Rachel's blindfold and ear plugs were missing from her head. Her right hand was still tied though. I freed it and she smiled and mouthed her favourite word, "cock". I got on the bed and getting between her legs pushed my cock toward her pussy. Simone looked up and moved off. With her head laid on Rachel's pelvis I cheekily pushed my cock toward her mouth. She guzzled it greedily and that was a sign it seemed for Jeff to climb on behind his wife. As Jeff entered Simone she pulled me out of her mouth and inserted my cock into Rachel's sopping pussy. I slid in up to the hilt and Jeff and Simone somehow slid off Rachel at this point. Rachel's head was hanging over the edge of the bed now and she grabbed Paul cock and pulled it into her mouth. Ali sat back in a chair and played the glad dildo over her pussy before slowly inserting it. I was transfixed by the cock sucking going on in front of me. Rachel really gives a spectacular tongue lashing and Ali was masturbating beside me. I was rooted to the spot as Rachel ground herself around my cock. The bed was rocking though as Jeff pummelled in and out of his wife.

After a couple of minutes Rachel plopped Paul out of her mouth and me out of her sex. She pulled Ali onto the bed and pushed my cock into her. I was close to coming with the dominant display she was giving. Ali encouraged me to ride her; I fucked her gently and buried my face in her blonde hair. When I looked up Rachel was laid down with her head on Simone's stomach and she was greedily licking Jeff s cock. She moaned heavily as Paul took advantage of her open pussy with the dildo. I saw he began to use his spare fingers to lubricate her ass. Simone who had been robbed of cock asked Paul politely if she could climb aboard his fat pole. It was the closest anyone came to embarrassment the whole evening. To be honest I don't think she would have taken no for an answer, she was soon jumping up and down on him. It was all he could do to hold the dildo in Rachel and I knew she would soon be demanding more of the real thing.

The three girls still looked so sexy in their various stockings, suspenders and hold ups. I was looking down at Ali who was smiling back at me, her eyes glittering with the shared excitement of the festival of sex. Ali was clamping on my cock as I thrust in and out and I wasn't far off, I needed to change tack or I would be the first to blow. Paul must have been thinking the same as he announced he wanted to fuck Rachel in the ass if it wasn't an impolite request. Rachel stopped what she was doing with Jeff and looked at me and said, "You'd like that wouldn't you, especially if Jeff was in my pussy. I might even let you put your cock in my mouth if you ask nicely."

Simone and Ali helped Rachel prepare herself by lubricating her and the guys' cocks. Both cocks looked huge now such was their excitement. Jeff produced a condom and Rachel politely declined. She does hate them. She lay on her side and let Paul introduce one and then two fingers to her ass. He substituted these with the head of his cock. Rachel was rubbing her clit, we all watched enthralled as a big dick entered her ass. Paul rolled onto his back taking Rachel with him and burying his cock in her ass. She almost tried to sit up but thought better of it. Her sex was splayed open. Simone started wanking my cock which was prison hard at this point. Jeff got on the bed and watched Paul rocking in and out of Rachel as she moaned away. Paul hands were playing with Rachel's nipples and it was obvious she was in heaven. She started shaking when Jeff's bulbous tin can cock head pressed her pink flesh. He slid in easily and took over the piston motion from Paul. Rachel was totally away now and I managed to grab Jeff's camera and took some great shots of the DP action of two cocks entering her. She wasn't looking to suck me, and I didn't mind. Simone perched herself on the bed and looked over her cute butt at me and said, When you are ready?" I slid into her easily and pummelled away. Rachel was flushed all over and clearly needed a break. The men prepared Ali for the same treatment and Rachel lay on the bed spent. Simone said I might like to have a go in the rag doll and I had a great time pushing my cock in the preformed holes of my wife that had been formed by the guys' dicks. This was a dream come true.

I laid her on her side and put my cock in her sex, we watched Ali get the same careful treatment. She smiled as she mounted Jeff who lay on the bed and Paul entered his wife's ass. She soaked it up for a minute or two and then began riding the boys' cocks herself. Simone was playing with her own breasts and had a vibrator buried in her pussy. Rachel had begun to squeeze my cock again with her pussy and she came just from the penetration and the tenderness of our embrace.

Suddenly Paul was shouting and it was clear he had erupted inside Ali. He dropped out and she rode Jeff at a furious pace. Simone intervened and reminded Ali she wanted her piece of the action too. Ali pulled Simone to her and had her sucking her engorged nipples. She continued riding Jeff's cock until she cried out. Her whole chest and face were scarlet. After a few moments Jeff's cock flopped out as she crawled off him. Ali pulled her husband to her and kissed him passionately. He already had his fingers inside her and looked approvingly across at Rachel and me.

Simone asked Ali to get Paul hard again and Ali set about Paul cock with her hands and mouth. Rachel got up and pushed me towards Simone, she whispered to me,"Fuck her and come in her; I want to lick it out". I almost came there and then. Rachel helped out with Paul and I watched as they took turns sucking his cock. He beamed across to us. Simone lay on her back with a bum under her cushion. I asked what she had in mind. She replied, "I want your cock in my sex and I want them two to either side of me so I can play with them both".

She got what she wanted and Jeff took pics from his vantage point. Ali and Rachel came over and played with her nipples and Ali slipped a hand in between Simone and me to stroke her clit. Inches from my face Simone bobbed and pulled on the cocks on each side of her. Beyond Simone's head I could see Rachel was playing with the guys balls and appeared to be getting finger fucked again. She really had taken to that. I lasted just long to see Simone over the edge and then her contractions sent me over the edge too. Simone concentrated on her husband's cock with her hands and mouth. He came loudly and she kept it all in. As she swallowed I withdrew and my cum leaked out of her inflamed pussy. Rachel licked my cock clean and then lapped up the cum leaking out of Simone. Simone was soon holding her head and directing her mouth to her clit. Rachel achieved her first lesbian orgasm. We all cheered.

12