Three Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you too" she replied, and then she slipped off my lap to kneel between my open legs. I quickly kicked off my trousers, underwear, shoes and socks to allow her unrestricted access. Taking my hard cock in both hands, she wrapped her fingers around it, interlacing the painted fingernails and squeezing tight for a few seconds. Feeling the heat and the stiffness throbbing in her hands, she slowly drew my foreskin back to fully expose the sensitive head, itself so engorged with blood it was almost as dark a purple as her lipstick. Even as she watched, another drop of pre-cum oozed out of the tip, and her tongue darted out to lick it off and then tease the super-sensitive frenulum underneath for just a second or two. I thought I would explode there and then.

I could now see that she had very carefully thought through her attire, because as she leaned forward to take me into her mouth, her beautiful long hair was held back by the black velvet head-band, preventing it from falling forward and obscuring my view of what she was doing to me. She slowly licked and kissed all over the glans before working her way licking and kissing all down the shaft to the base, cupping my balls gently in one hand as she took them each into her mouth, one at a time, sucking gently. Licking and sucking her way more urgently back up the shaft of my penis, she reached the top, sticky again with yet more pre-cum. This time she didn't stop, and with one motion she took the whole head into her wonderful mouth, deep purple lips stretching wide to take it all in she worked back down the shaft, to deep-throat me. I could see her eyes go wide for a second as I touched the back of her throat, and then she eased off to start a rhythmic sucking of the head. Up and down her gorgeous lipsticked lips went, all the while her tongue was playing with the sensitive spot on the underside. I quivered and gasped as I felt her every motion drive me quickly towards the edge.

With that intense pleasure coursing though my entire body, I knew I couldn't last long, and after just a couple of minutes I exploded. A loud gasping cry escaped my mouth as I came. And came. And came. Keeping her mouth locked over the head of my cock, she struggled to keep up, eagerly sucking and swallowing each blast of my cum as it squirted into her throat. When I was spent, she kept sucking gently, milking every last drop, and clearly delighting in the taste. I pulled her up onto my lap, and kissed her deep and long, my tongue plunging deep into her mouth, tasting the last few drops of my own cum that had escaped her lips, mingled with her lipstick and the nectar that was her kiss.

"Now we can take our time" she said, smiling and using her fingers to wipe a few remnants of escaped spunk off her chin and into her mouth.

"Your turn" I said, looking into her eyes, I stood her up and turned her away from me. With my hands wrapped around her body, I caressed her breasts through the shiny black material as I kissed the back of her neck, down her spine to the top of the zipper that held the tight leather mini-dress in place. She lent back into me. Leaving one arm around her from behind to hold her close, I used my other hand to slide the zipper down all the way to the end, just above the crease of her bottom. Then I slid the mini-dress down over her hips, down her stocking-clad legs, until it was a crumpled heap around her incredible six-inch high stiletto shoes. She stepped out and turned to face me.

Under the dress she was wearing a black lace strapless balconette bra, with matching black lace suspender belt and tiny black lace g-string thong. The bra was very low-cut, and the top curves of her aureole were clearly visible above the flimsy black lace, her nipples erect and plainly seen through the material. I gently pushed her back down onto the sofa, and she lay back into the cushions where I could admire her body, her lingerie, her stockings, her shoes, her hair, her makeup.

After my eyes had had their fill, I leaned over and we kissed again. Her firm breasts pointed up, and I pulled the material aside to gain access to her nipples, whilst keeping the bra in place. My hands cupped each breast as we kissed, caressing and fondling. Her nipples were already hard, and I pinched them gently, eliciting a little squeal of delight before I kissed my way down her neck to the crease between her breasts. Then my lips descended to take one nipple and entire aureole in my mouth. I sucked deep at the same time as I teased the nipple with my tongue. Her hands came down and pushed my head into her breasts as her breathing quickened and deepened. I moved from one breast to the other, not giving either time to relax before I moved to the other. She was squirming under me, hands pushing me down her body, but I resisted for a few minutes as I continued to suck her nipples and kiss and lick at the firm rounded fleshy globes of her breasts.

When it seemed like her nipples couldn't get any stiffer, I relented to her pushing, and kissed and licked my way down her body, over her stomach, pausing briefly to tickle her belly-button with my tongue, which elicited a satisfying giggle of delight. Then I continued lower and her hips bucked up at me, urging me towards the V between her thighs. I placed my hand over her mound, and felt that her tiny black lace knickers were already soaking wet. I rubbed gently and she parted her legs wide to allow me access. I pulled the knickers to one side to reveal the smallest whiff of pubic hair, neatly trimmed and damp with her juices.

I bent low, and slowly placed my tongue at the entrance to her sweet pussy. Lapping slowly, the lips unfolded under my licking, and I tasted her juices as they flowed out onto my tongue. I felt her hands on my head, pushing me into her as, one at a time, I took the flaps of her labia into my mouth. I sucked hard on each, licking my way between them as I went back and forth. Then suddenly I surprised her my burying my tongue deep into her warm damp hole, pushing it in as far as it would go, and she gasped and squirmed under me as I drank the sweet nectar that flowed from her freely now.

Withdrawing my tongue, I worked my way up to tease at the little hood of skin that covered her clitoris. Again she gasped, panting and squirming. I felt she was very close now, but I hadn't finished. I used the fingers of one hand to pull back the clitoral hood to expose the bright red bud beneath, and then started flicking my tongue over it as quickly as I could. I licked for a few seconds, then changed to sucking for a while, swapping back and forth. At the same time, I inserted first one finger, then two, as deep as I could into her soaking wet vagina. I curled the fingers up to find the soft patch of her g-spot, and rubbed hard, licking and sucking at her clit all the while.

I continued the licking and sucking until a sudden loud gasping and almost violent bucking of her hips told me she was cumming. I didn't stop however, but kept licking and sucking her clit. I spread her vagina wide, and inserted a third, and then a fourth finger up to the knuckles, pumping them in and out as she bucked and writhed under me, almost screaming as she panted and gasped uncontrollably.

Eventually she subsided, and I eased my fingers out of her and pulled her close to cradle her in my arms. We kissed deep, and she licked and kissed her own juices from my chin as our breathing returned to normal. Playfully, she deftly removed her tiny panties and flicked them up to land on my face, laughing gleefully as I sniffed them appreciatingly before tossing them aside.

By now I could feel my cock starting to stiffen again, and she reached down and took me in her hand. Squeezing tight, she twisted round on the sofa until she was facing the other way kneeling on top of me, and then she took my slowly hardening cock into her mouth again. Her still wet pussy was now mere inches from my mouth, and a slow and sensual sixty-nine began.

It didn't take long for this stimulation to work its magic, and my erection grew by the second, filling her mouth as she sucked and licked. Then, again she twisted her pussy away from my tongue as she turned around again to kneel astride me on the sofa. Still holding my erect cock in one hand, she lowered herself on to me, guiding me slowly into her warm wet vagina until I was buried to the hilt. My hands caressed her legs and thighs, feeling her stockings, stocking-tops, and suspenders, fondling her hips and up to her partially exposed breasts and back again as she slid herself up and down on my pole. Starting with slow, leisurely strokes, she built up speed bit by bit, getting faster and faster.

I was thrusting up to meet her downstrokes, and she was panting hard, the sweat glistening on her exquisite body as I pushed deep into her warm tight tunnel with each stroke. She cried out again as she came once more, and I could feel the walls of her pussy tighten spasmodically around me. I was close to cumming again myself, but I wanted to delay it just a little longer.

I gently pushed her off me, and she gave me a momentary look of disappointment. But I turned her body around until she was kneeling on the carpet, her torso resting on the seat of the sofa, her naked bottom proudly pointing towards me. Grasping her hips, feeling the lacy suspender belt and suspenders under my hands, I pushed myself into her from behind, hard and fast. She gasped at the suddenness as I stretched her pussy wide again. Then I withdrew slowly until just the very tip of my cock was resting barely inside her entrance, the lips of her labia swollen and red with blood. Then I thrust in hard and fast again, burying myself deep and holding it for a second before again slowly withdrawing almost completely.

Keeping up the rhythm of fast thrusts and slow withdrawals into her vagina, I slowly increased the pace. She gasped and moaned with pleasure, as she was slowly built towards the edge. I could feel my own climax slowly building too, and I gritted my teeth to hold back for as long as I could, savouring the feelings each time I thrust into her hot tight pussy, plunging my cock deep into her depths again, and again.

Then suddenly I couldn't hold back any more and I was cumming once again. I could feel the waves of pleasure sending my head spinning as I shot load after load into her pussy. It was enough to trigger her own orgasm, and she screamed my name as she came for a third time, thrusting her hips backwards to try and push me as deep as possible as she climaxed.

Breathing hard, I slowly pulled out, and she turned around quickly to suck hungrily at my cock, drinking down the wonderful mix of her own juices and my spunk off the glistening shaft. Then, as I started to soften, we lay back on the sofa and she curled up in my arms, kissing me deeply and long with her beautiful lipsticked lips. Her tongue darting in and out, playing with my own, I could taste the same mixture she had just drunk, and it was like the finest wine to me.

We lay in each others arms on the sofa for several minutes. Then the real world started to intrude. It was time to go, and we both knew it. Reluctantly, I found my clothes and started to get dressed. I still marvelled at her fantastic choices of makeup, clothes, shoes, lingerie, and accessories. She was so beautiful and such a chameleon. Each look was so very different to the last, each more sexy than the last. It was a pleasure to find somebody who enjoyed changing her image so much, it was almost like seeing a different woman each time. I was eager to see what look she would come up with next to tempt and tease me. From our many prior e-mail exchanges, she knew exactly what things I liked, and she clearly wanted to make herself a feast for my eyes each time we met. I could hardly wait.

"I can't see you tomorrow" she said with more than a hint of disappointment, and I knew what was coming next. "My husband will be back, but I'm free next week?"

"Tomorrow was awkward for me anyway" I said, and kissed her for a long time before starting to head for the front door, holding her hand as I walked. "My wife has given me some errands to run tomorrow lunchtime, so next week is perfect. What day?"

12