Three-Day Experiment

Story Info
Sachi is trying everything to get pregnant.
2.6k words
3.24
24.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sachi and I are trying to get pregnant. Or at least she is, with my help. We've been together for over eight years now, and living together for the last three of them or so. Even after all this time, when I'm on the road for work, as I often am, Sachi is still the one I mainly fantasize about. It's not that I'd feel guilty about fantasizing about someone else. It's just that she's incredibly sexy. This despite the fact that Sachi does not share my primary fetish, a sort of mild form of domination/submission known as erotic sexual denial or orgasm denial.

She was born and raised in a tight-knit little community in a small city in Japan, a fairly traditional Japanese part of Japan. But she's got lots of higher education, she's read Edward Said, and she says I Orientalize her. (I'm still not entirely sure what that means, but I'm sure she's right.)

Although she's culturally very Japanese, she's not a Submissive with a capital "S" by any means, and she's never been interested in following orders or obedience or any of that. She's a fantastic lover in that she's very responsive, excitable, talented at fellatio, beautiful. But when in the past I've introduced the idea that I should tell her what to do in bed, she's lasted not more than a few minutes before breaking the rules. And it's not that she's trying to ask me to punish her by doing so or anything. She's just not particularly interested in the whole D/S thing.

She does like role play, though, and certainly elements of D/S can be introduced into her scenarios on occasion, but generally only to a certain point.

As I mentioned, we're trying to get pregnant. And we've been trying for a couple years now. So far nothing's working. We've had tests, and both seem to be relatively healthy, but the amount of sperm I produce when I ejaculate is often on the low side. Conventional wisdom says if I only come every other day, the volume of sperm will be higher when I do. We've tried that a lot during ovulation, to no avail.

One day, Sachi said this time when she's ovulating, she wanted to do an experiment. To see whether my sperm production might be increased if she completely played into my fetish.

"Who are you going to be?" I asked.

I had serious doubts about how dedicated she might be to this plan of action, but I knew this was the proper question, since almost all of our sexual endeavors these days involved playing roles.

Her favorite roles usually involve her being some kind of medical professional -- doctor, nurse, sex therapist, massage therapist -- who has an illicit and unprofessional sexual encounter with her patient. Generally she starts out very professional, then gets less and less professional as the time goes by. This time the role play was taking a decidedly different tone, and probably one she would consider very Orientalizing.

"Every time I'm ovulating, and only then" -- she started out by qualifying how far this role play was going to go, in case I might like it too much -- "I'm a young student of yours. I came to your house to be tutored, but I timed my visit to coincide with a massive blizzard, so I'd have to spend the night at your place."

Up until this point, she's laying it out confidently. So far it's a fantasy that's along the lines of the ones she likes.

She continues. "I willingly go to bed with you, in love with my teacher as I am, and eager to please him."

Then she moves into territory she's decidedly less comfortable with. Each phrase now ends with a bit of an upswing, as if she's not sure, wanting to make sure she's got this right, as if the subtext is, I'm pretty sure this is the kind of thing you really like, but it better be, because I find the whole idea basically frustrating and somewhat humiliating.

She went on. "I'm a very fragile young thing, though, and also I've never had an orgasm, and though I can get very turned on, I can't come."

Hm, I thought, she got me and my fetish well sussed out, with each box ticked. I doubted she would have it in herself to maintain this role very convincingly for very long, but I appreciated the thought, anyway.

I've come to realize that most people don't share my fetish. Some of the things that turn me on the most don't do anything for most people, or worse, they do less than nothing. I suspect most people can't even imagine why this sort of thing would turn someone on. (Just as I have no idea why anyone is turned on by, say, feet -- which seems to have a lot of followers on FetLife, anyway.) I feel lucky that I can enjoy life even if my partner doesn't share my fetish. Not like some folks I know.

Sachi is very dedicated to the idea of getting pregnant, and clearly ready to try things that she probably won't like so much, and that she doesn't think will work. She's also very diligent about taking her temperature every morning to see if she's ovulating yet, and this morning she had told me that she was.

Now it was evening. "Would you like to take a bath with me?" I asked.

Sachi was in her role now. She suddenly looked down, acting shy, trying to be her stereotypical idea of a schoolgirl.

"Yes, sensei," she responded.

Then, she brightened up a bit, suddenly thinking of a way she could be useful. "Shall I start running the bath?" She asked, hopefully.

In the bath we talked about the weather, wondering how long the blizzard might last. We got out of the bath and dried ourselves off.

"Would you like to sleep in your own bed or with me in mine?" I asked.

"With you," she said, quietly.

"But I didn't bring any pajamas," she said, apologetically (knowing that I wouldn't want her to put them on if she had brought any).

"That's OK, we can sleep naked," I said, reassuringly.

"OK," she said, barely audible.

Once under the covers, we cuddled, and kissed gently. I moved down to her breasts and kissed them, focusing on her very sensitive nipples, which were as hard as pebbles already. I worked on them until I could hear Sachi's breathing had changed, and I could hear that she was getting very excited, and then I worked on them longer.

"Can I eat you, too?" She asked, trying to sound calmer than she felt.

After a while I stopped stimulating her nipples, and lay down on my back. She moved towards my penis, and hesitantly started kissing it and putting a bit of it in her mouth.

"Is this OK?" She asked, seeking approval.

"It feels good."

She gradually started going deeper.

"I really want to make love with you. I've wanted to make love with you since you first appeared in my class room, to be honest," I said.

Sachi pulled her lips off of me long enough to say something. "I'm scared," she squeaked, and then engorged herself with my cock again.

After a while I pulled myself out of her mouth, and began to explore her body a bit with my lips, as she lay on her back. I massaged her nipples with my tongue until they were hard again, then moved down to her belly, and her clit, which I licked gently at first, and then more vigorously, as her breathing got a bit more pronounced.

In the past she has told me at this point to keep eating her until she comes, but I assumed that under the circumstances she wouldn't say that this time. I kept eating her for a long time, until she was clearly excited. Then she started pulling my head up with her hands, beckoning me away from her pussy. Hovering above her, I started pushing myself inside.

"Be gentle," she said, louder this time, to make sure I heard her.

I entered her slowly, but firmly. Her legs were spread apart, and there was no doubt what she wanted me to do. This is one of several positions in which Sachi will inevitably have a series of vaginal orgasms, if I go in and up a bit, hitting her sweet spot. It usually takes about a minute to bring on the first one, if she's been well lubricated beforehand.

On the occasion that she's playing the role of a woman who's never had an orgasm before, usually I fuck her for a minute this way and then she comes, as quickly as she normally would. Then I ask her if she came, and she shyly tells me that she did, and that it was the first time she ever had an orgasm.

This time was different. "That's too deep," she announced.

"Too deep?" I asked, unconvinced. Her pussy was very wet, legs spread wide, all signs were that she was enjoying the experience, and close to her first orgasm.

"Too deep," she repeated.

I moved to the side a bit, with Sachi's right leg above my hips, and her left leg straight out, between mine. It's a position where I go deep inside her wide open pussy, but I miss her sweet spot. She can't have an orgasm in this position, no matter how excited she is.

"That's better," she proclaimed.

Her body was tense. It was easy to feel how worked up she was, how ready for release. I love to fuck her when she's like that, so receptive, so full of yearning. I fuck her that way for a long time, eventually asking her if she'd rather change to a different position.

"No," she said, "I just want you to come."

"I wish there were some way I could make you come, too," I said. I wondered what she'd say.

"That's OK." She seemed to have thought about this response in advance. "You can't miss what you've never had."

I came inside her taut little body at that point, in a much bigger way than usual. Then I started to feel pangs of guilt -- feeling this mass of unresolved tension in the form of Sachi lying beneath me.

"Can I eat you and make you come now?" I asked.

She seemed a bit disappointed, but resigned to her disappointment. "No, I'm fine," she replied, as she tried to relax beside me.

In the morning I told Sachi, as I often do, how much I enjoyed our role play the night before.

"We'll do it again tonight." The way she uttered the phrase made me wonder whether it was something she was really looking forward to, or just something she knew she had to do, like going to the dentist or something.

Maybe she would even have resumed our role play that very morning, but normally Sachi doesn't do morning sex, so I didn't want to push that idea.

That evening, once we were under the covers, the role play started again right away.

"It's still snowing outside, so I guess I have to spend another night," Sachi said. "I hope you don't mind, sensei."

I cupped her breast in my hand, and her nipples hardened immediately. I started sucking and licking them, and soon she moved down and began eating me again.

It was becoming clear what her intentions were. She wanted to get me really turned on, without getting too turned on herself, so she might manage to make me come without suffering too much frustration herself from denying her own orgasm, which she seemed intent on denying for another night.

The problem here is, though I really actually don't want to make anyone suffer, it is not just denying a woman's orgasm that turns me on, but her being extremely aroused and still denying herself. The combination is the thing. So I put my leg between her legs as she ate me, and pressed it up against her clit. She dutifully rubbed her clit up and down against my leg.

After she had eaten me for a long time this way, I pulled her on top of me, and she put my dick inside herself, and started moving back and forth on top of me.

"You like that?" I asked my fragile young student. I knew she liked it. This was one of the other positions in which Sachi could come hard.

She seemed to have gotten lost in the pleasure. "Mm-hm," she squeaked, as she moved faster and harder, with me all the way inside her, her clit rhythmically rubbing against my pelvic bone. Now she's going to come, I thought.

Then she abruptly stopped moving and collapsed on top of me. She moaned. She seemed tense, but like she was trying to force herself to relax.

She started moving to the side, like she wanted to roll over. As we rolled over, she lifted her right leg, and put her left leg down straight, so that we'd be in the same position we were in the night before at the end, in which she's unable to come.

This was certainly getting impressive. She still hadn't come.

"What would you like?" I asked her.

"I'd like you to come." That's kind of what I expected her to say at this point. If she wasn't going to come, she didn't want to drag this out too much longer.

I wondered what to do. I could fuck her for a while longer this way and then come, or I could try fucking her in a different position and see what happened next. I figured I'd push my luck and try that. I moved so I was on top of her, with her legs spread apart, and I pushed in deep.

Sachi began to make the familiar noises she makes when she's about to come. Quiet, high-pitched, breathy noises.

Then she surprised me with the phrase, "that's enough," and she started moving me back to the position I had been in before, a bit to the side, away from her sweet spot.

I fucked her that way for a good long while and came again for the second night into her tense, open little body.

The next night I ate her only a little while before she beckoned me upwards with her hands, and I entered her again, moving to the side, with her one leg up. I could feel her taut desire stretched out beneath me. "Do you like this position?" I asked.

"It's my favorite," she lied.

"Do you want to come tonight?" I asked.

"I would if I could, but I can't do that," she replied.

"What do you think it would be like if you could come?" I asked.

Sachi seemed to be struggling to appear calm. "I'm sure it would be very nice," she said.

I came for the third night into her tense, hard body, another large volume of thick liquid, far more than usual. As much as I normally enjoy sex with Sachi, I enjoyed this even more. Though once again, after I came, I felt bad that she hadn't.

"You've been such a good stranded-in-the-blizzard student. Now can I make you come?"

Sachi exhaled deeply. "No," she said, with a tone of wistful resignation. "I don't need to come."

And with that, she cuddled up to me and lay awake as I fell asleep. The next morning, I wondered if she might be ready to make an exception to her no-morning-sex rule. But I didn't try to find out. I just got up. And hoped that she wasn't pregnant yet, because maybe then she'd want to try this experiment out again next month.