Three Days

Story Info
Two people who fall in love on the net connect.
1.3k words
3.85
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbab
sbab
3 Followers

She met him on line and was finally going to meet him in person. When they first met she was starting to feel old and she knew that she was not the prettiest thing on the planet. Every time they skyped he would not let him see her and she would see her reflection on the screen.

The hair was thinning due to medication and there were streaks of grey in the shoulder length hair. She could not help but see the flaws. She knew her blue eyes were her best asset.

She was wearing a spaghetti strap black dress, with a bolero jacket and absolutely nothing underneath. She had imagined this meeting for quite some time. She knew she would cum with the first kiss.

She was a good catholic girl and a widow of many years. It had been a long time since she had been touched. She had prayed for the right man to come along and now the time was almost there.

She licked her lips with anticipation. She wore no make up but a touch of mascara. He finally got off the plane and due to security restrictions, she had to wait a little while longer.

He was more gorgeous than the photos she had seen of him.

He smiled as he walked toward her. He saw his love. In his eyes there was nothing but her. His feet barely touched the ground as he opened his trench coat and finally welcomed her into his arms. He felt her shake with anticipation. He tried to calm her.

He kissed her and felt that delightful shiver that was in tune with the one down his spine at the nearness of her.

He wanted her now, this second and there was no way that he could take her in this public place. He could not control his lust, but he could caress her skin. He slid a hand up her dress and felt her weeping pussy. He brought his hand to his lips and inhaled the scent before he licked his fingers, savoring each and every drop that was her essence.

She knew it would be like this. Her breasts ached for his touch and when his hand touched her core, she could feel the desire nearly overwhelm her. There she was standing there cumming from the warmth of his fingers and glad the coat hid her body's convulsions.

It had been years since she had been touched like that. She was a wanton, needing it. NEEDING him inside her.

She moaned in a deep purr. She panted as her hand went to his crotch and felt the bulge grow under her fingers.

His smile was that of pure passion. He had no idea how they would get to the apartment without giving in to the need that both of them shared.

Did he dare?

Did he dare take her into the nearest restroom and fuck her in a stall?

He had to take that chance, walking with this hard on was nearly impossible.

No. He wanted that first time to be special, not some two animals rutting around in some alley...

He took her hand and kissed it and thought of anything that would deflate his cock. Broccoli would have to do. That green leafy stock that was just a bit crunchy when cooked properly.

She said she could cook and wondered if she cooked broccoli. She imagined her naked in the kitchen. That was not helping the situation.

He had to think of something else. A nice fluffy kitten, no that reminded him of her pussy which was in touching distance.

Rocks. Nice hard rocks. Nope. His balls were aching for her touch. He knew in his heart that she wanted him as badly.

They were finally out of the airport. Only a few more minutes that would seem like hours. They would get to her place and he would press her against the door, whip out his dick and spear her pussy then and there.

He didn't care how much noise they made it was too long for both of them. His hand hovered against her thigh. If he touched her again, there would be no turning back.

The sky. He concentrated on the sky. The sky was as blue as her eyes.

DAMMIT!! He could not help but think of the lovely woman in beside him. This was the woman of his dreams. He had given her his heart and was rewarded ten fold.

She stopped the car and took his his hand. In the twilight she felt his hand start to roam up her arm while they started to climb the stairs to her apartment. She could feel his breath on her as they climbed the three flights of stairs. He grabbed he ass as his hand slid under her dress and held on to it instead of the railing. He urged her forward and kissed her neck as she fumbled for the key to the lock.

She moaned with the anticipation of his cock inside her. She nearly fell into his arms when a hand reached her breast and hardening nipple.

She licked her lips and managed to get the key into the lock. He wrapped his arms around her as she started to gasp.

No sooner were they in the apartment then she reached for his manhood and unleashed the throbbing cock from the clothing. She knelt before him and took him into her mouth, but he raised her and pressed her against the door. He wanted to see her have that moment... that moment of bliss that only the joining of their bodies would bring. He wanted to see her face as he rode her to nirvana.

She found herself pressed to the back of the door and the skirt of her dress slid up her legs while he pressed into her for the first time.

She was hot and her juices made her entrance slick. Her muscles tightened around his cock and it was then that he knew he wanted her for the rest of their days. He found a rhythm that that intensified around his manhood.

"Hic" she said and started to smile.

"Hic." She made the sound again and despite herself started to laugh. The laughter intensified her pleasure and made her tighten around him all the more.

He smiled as he felt his climax start to build. He too started to laugh as he realized that she was starting to cum.

His cock was throbbing inside her as she tightened around him. It was sweet and delicious. He pumped his seed into her, leaning both of them into the door. He found himself smiling and looking into her eyes as they climaxed together.

She took his shirt off and lifted her dress to bare her nipples against his chest. The moan came with another hic and she felt her legs fall against the door.

His explosion was just as intense but it came with laughter. He slid down the door and took her with him.

She placed his head on her breasts where he could suckle the rose buds he had never seen before. His tongue swirled around a nipple before he sucked on her tit. He placed his hand on the other breast and pinched the nipple.

She exploded once more from his ministrations on her tits. Her lips sought his and she managed to crawl toward the couch where he lay on top of her. He felt himself getting hard once more. He looked at her naked form. For such a long time she was only in his dreams.

She was soft, naked and panting. She was his alone. He knew the spots to touch her that would make her moan. He knew for he had touched them in his mind as he stroked himself to fruitiion thinking of her.

There would be no more of that. She would touch him and lead him to bliss. He would leave her sore and wanting more. He had promised her three days and this was the just the start of day one.

sbab
sbab
3 Followers