Three Days and Three Ways

Story Info
An unexpected visit from a friend leads to dirty fun.
3.3k words
4.19
23k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was visiting Eva and I was kind of bummed at first that her friend Jessica showed up as a surprise too. I'd been looking forward to three days of getting my cock sucked, spanking her, fucking her ass, and making her cream the panties I picked out for her.

Instead, because I'm her dirty secret, Jessica didn't know I was there and drove in to spend time with her. She's cute, but not really my type, too skinny for one thing and too blonde for another. But I've certainly jerked off thinking about a few things involving her, so it was cool to meet her in the flesh.

Anyway, the first night she was there we went out for tacos, Eva had her tits basically out on display for me, and she wore the thong I'd picked out and laid on the sink for her to wear. That combination had me slightly on edge, anticipating getting home and trying to get her to suck me off, even while her friend was sleeping on the couch in the other room.

After a couple of margaritas, I settled down and enjoyed seeing the two of them banter like old friends. They teased me and talked about their mutual DILF love, acting like there wasn't a dirty old man right at their table, and checked out guys my age and speculated about them. I sat across from Jessica and smiled at her when she'd look up, I touched her hand reaching for chips, and I generally paid attention to her (when I wasn't looking at Eva's amazing tits).

When we left, I held the door for them both and as Jessica passed me by, she said "Thank you, sir."

Probably knowing that would set me off. "Any time, young lady," I responded, and I patted her on her little ass, being way more familiar than I should have.

They stayed up talking on the couch, but before I went to bed, I took Eva into the bedroom and told her to give me the pink panties I had her wear and I smelled them right in front of her and told her to wake me up when she came to bed.

I told them they were wild for staying up late and old people needed sleep. "As much as I want to stay up and be entertained by two beautiful young women..."

I watched Jessica's face as Eva said "Goodnight Daddy," and I was rewarded by a slight blush.

I lay in bed, Eva's panties next to me and rubbed my dick slowly, listening to their murmurs through the door. I woke up to Eva kissing me on the side of my face and whispering quietly, "Daddy, I want it. I want to suck your cock like the dirty Mexican whore I am."

I kissed her, sucking her lips and telling her she was a good girl, roughly grabbing at her tits and feeling her hands reaching into my boxers. "Just remember, Jessica's right outside the door, so we have to be quiet Daddy."

We gave her time to fall asleep, watching the clock in between kissing and nipple sucking and groping and me saying "I'm sure she's sleeping by now..."

I moaned softly as she took me in her mouth. I moaned louder as she gagged on my cock. And I moaned louder still when she swallowed all of the cum she'd worked out of me.

But I wasn't done. I pulled her towards me and laid her on her back so I could taste her sweet pussy, fingering her and tonguing her clit until she was rubbing the back of my head faster and faster. I heard her call out, even louder than I'd moaned, "Yes Daddy" about five times as she lifted her hips off the bed.

I still wasn't done. While she was still catching her breath, I ordered her to get on all fours, facing the door. I kneeled behind her and I pushed my cock in as fast and deep as I could. The wetness and heat was all I wanted to feel. It was all I needed. She lurched forward when I started pumping putting her head down and I leaned into it, kissing the back of her neck and telling her quietly to be a good little slut and take it all.

I heard a "Yes Daddy, thank you" from underneath, muffled by her bed and hair. So I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up.

"Say it again, whore."

I kept my pace up and she said it again, louder and it made me cum in sharp spasm as I told her she was a good girl. We collapsed in almost that same position, her ass up against me, my mouth on her neck and my hands stroking her tits.

She laughed and said we were too loud. We lay still, listening for any sign that Jessica had woken up. It was completely silent and Eva fell asleep nearly instantly. I slid out of bed to get some water and clean myself up just a bit.

I sllowly turned the door handle to not make a sound, tiptoed out of the room and realized that Jessica wasn't asleep. The TV was on mute, so I could make out her outline on the couch and the rapid hand motion under the blanket of a girl touching herself. I stayed still, watching, hearing the slightest inhales of her breath and guessed that she was close to orgasm. So I waited and she rewarded me with more than a blush this time, I heard a sharp inhale and then a long exhale. The sound of a girl cumming quietly.

I wasted no time in stepping loudly into the room. As soon as I thought she'd taken her hand off her clit, I walked in, quietly as if I didn't think she was awake. She half sat up and broke the silence though, "Oh, I didn't know you were out here."

"Yeah, well I try to be polite," I said, with more than enough sarcasm so she knew I'd gotten a show, which is only fair since she'd heard a show. "I didn't see anything. But I'm going to guess you heard us."

I kept walking, thinking that was a good exit line. When I walked back through the other way, she was the one who was more familiar. "I knew she was into all that sort of stuff, it's just different to be that close when it happens."

"She's used to not having roommates, I guess. What sort of stuff do you mean," I asked, trying to prod, and sitting down at the other end of the couch.

"Well, she calls you Daddy, but hearing you call her names like that... I mean, I'm pretty vanilla."

I put my hand on her leg, she took her hand out from under the blanket and I distinctly smelled her sex as she readjusted. If you've ever been in the room after people have fucked or a girl's been fingering herself, you know the muted scent of musk and it's either a turn-on or not. For me, freshly fucked and sucked, I was into it. I reached for her hand, slowly and gently.

"Vanilla isn't touching yourself while your friend gets fucked like a little whore," and I licked her fingertips.

A good exit line, so I went to bed.

I whispered to Eva as we were waking up, trying to tell her what had happened. She didn't quite get the nuances, but she understood 1. Jessica heard us fucking 2. Jessica touched herself listening 3. I'd tasted Jessica on her fingers

She was more into it than I expected, sleepily reaching for my cock. "I want her to hear you fuck me. Pretend she's not even there. Take it Daddy, it's yours."

So I had her hold that thong from the night before right up to my nose while I fucked her missionary, pawing at her tits, slapping her face, choking her, looking into her eyes while I rammed my dick slowly in and out, trying to wake up my brain while my body took my slut how I wanted. She was loud and came quickly, her slippery pussy spasming and making me harder and harder.

I pulled out and told her to jack me off onto her pretty face. Her hands gripped me and I coated her cheeks and forehead. As I came, I realized I wanted to send her into the living room for Jessica to see her like that. And I wanted to catch Jessica again, so I didn't even catch my breath, as soon as the last drop hit Eva's cheek, I walked out without getting dressed...and sure enough, Jessica was furiously rubbing herself. She looked up at me and kept going, not wanting to lose her orgasm. I watched her face and she started at me until she slammed her eyes shut in orgasmic bliss.

I went back into the bedroom and took Eva by the hand, my cum drying on her face and we walked to the bathroom to shower. Jessica said good morning in a blissed out voice and did a doubletake when she saw Eva's glazed face.

I washed Eva's face and hair, and I ate her ass in the shower. It was one of her favorite things and a reward for slight humiliation of having her best friend see what she looked like after a facial. The three of us went to breakfast, all of us slightly sore from sex and masturbation and slightly embarrassed for the intimacy and lack of self control. I flirted harder with Jessica, pushing it as if I were trying to pick her up - after all, she'd cum while looking at me naked.

That night, while Eva was getting ready for bed, I made a move on Jessica, leaning in on the couch and kissing her. I didn't want more, I had a hot, dirty slut about to climb into bed with me, but I wanted two things, I wanted Jessica to know that Eva and I were turned on that she was listening and that she should get herself off. And I wanted her to know that I liked making her friend be a complete depraved whore in front of her.

I made Eva basically yell "Daddy fuck me in the ass, I want it," so Jessica would hear it. And I did fuck her in the ass.

"Take it all, babygirl."

The next morning, I sleepily fingered Eva in bed and kissed her ear as she came. I wouldn't let her touch my cock, I told her to get up and take Jessica for coffee, since she was leaving soon.

She pouted, but went to shower. I laid out her panties that she was to wear, a nice lacey blue thong. When she came back, she handed me her thong she'd slept in and I looked her in the eyes when I inhaled her scent.

They left, so I went to shower. When I got into the bathroom, there was a pale yellow pair of boyshorts laid out on the counter. Nothing else. I knew they were Jessica's and she'd clearly carefully placed them there. So I held them to my nose and felt my cock stiffen. I showered with that hardon still jutting out.

I went to the couch with the panties and sent Eva a note that her friend had left her panties out and I was on her couch rubbing my dick while smelling them. I knew she'd tell Jessica. My cock was angry and as stiff as it gets, but I wasn't going to cum. I had other ideas.

The girls came home soon, probably because Eva knew my cock needed her servicing. They were both sort of giddy and giggling, also probably because they both knew I'd been jacking my dick. But they'd only been there for a couple minutes when Eva got a call from work and she, somewhat angrily, stepped into the bedroom to sort it out, leaving me and Jessica to ourselves.

I was still hard, that thing wasn't going down until I'd been satisfied. I got close to Jessica, both of us still standing, and told her that I found her little gift for me and that I was enjoying them. I thought it was a bit forward of her, she seemed kind of shy, but Eva had clearly told her that I loved smelling panties and I'm sure she took advantage of that.

"I didn't use them to completion though," I said, getting closer still. "I got close, but I wanted more than just to jerk off while you two were gone," which made her blush and look down. I touched her chin with my hand and kissed her softly. "Did it turn you on to leave those for me?"

She nodded.

"Did it turn you on to know I was here, jerking off and enjoying them?"

She nodded again.

I could feel see her breathing, chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Are you admitting you're wet now?"

She nodded very slightly.

"Do you want me to touch it?"

She opened her lips, but didn't make a sound.

I squared my face up with hers, inches away. And I unbuttoned the front of her jeans. She put her hands to her side, shifting her hips. I turned slightly sideways and pushed my hand inside the waistband of her jeans and panties, the fabric taut and digging into the back of my arm as I fumbled down to part her pussy lips and feel the heat and wetness I knew was there. I found what I was looking for and pushed her back so she was leaning against the wall.

"Is this what you wanted?"

She bit my lip and her eyes rolled back in her head. I could hear Eva on the phone in the other room, the murmur through the wall of her voice rising, clearly telling someone off. I rolled my fingertips in a circle, pressing down and whispering against Jessica's neck, "You thought you could tease me?"

I squeezed her tit over her shirt, roughly, like a college kid who didn't know any better.

It was a quick, sharp orgasm. I felt her stagger, heard her inhale and hold her breath. I knew it was just a physical reaction to being touched on her clit by someone other than herself, and I knew it wasn't going to satisfy her, just the opposite. It was orgasm as foreplay.

I pulled my hand back out and smiled at her. "I'm going to see if she's going to be on the phone much longer," I told her and let her regain her composure.

Eva said it was going to be a one more minute. I kissed the back of her neck and quietly said to her that I'd just fingered her friend and it was her turn. She tried to turn around, I'm sure to glare at me, but I slid my hand down her pants and told her to not move. I didn't want to make her cum while she was on the phone, but I knew the combination of kissing her neck and stroking her clit would get her off quickly. Sure enough, she hurriedly hung up the phone and was soon quietly cumming with my cock pressed against her ass.

I went back out and sat on the couch with Jessica, who had buttoned back up. I could feel the trickle of precum against my leg, cooling as it ran down. Eva came out, flushed.

I had an idea. I opened up Eva's laptop and made my proposal to them.

"I feel like I've been taking advantage of you and Eva this weekend. Sort of putting you both on display in some ways...and to different degrees for sure. And I'm not much of an exhibitionist, but I think maybe I can make things a bit more equal. What I was thinking was I'd watch some porn and jerk off, as if you two weren't here. I don't think I could just stand and have you stare, but I think I owe you both a little something. And I am in a desperate need to cum, thanks to each of you."

Eva, of course, was more than willing. Jessica looked thoughtful for a second and said "go for it."

I sat in the middle, Jessica on my left, Eva on my right. So I looked for some babysitter/stepdad porn, skimmed a few and then went about my business. Now, when I watch porn, I skip the intro, go to the middle to see if the fucking looks good, then watch the end to make sure it has something satisfying. Nothing's really going to be spoiled. And that's what I did. I watched as the girl begged the guy to let her feel his cum, and backed it back up to the near-start so I could watch as he took her panties down, ate her, pushed her head down on his cock, then mounted her in a few positions. While that was going on, I squeezed my hard cock over my jeans, before finally releasing it.

I tried not to check out their reactions, but not really. I wanted them to both look at my cock and think about how they wanted to suck it or ride it. And that made me harder. When I glanced to my left, I saw Jessica had her hand on her chest. When I glanced to my right, I saw Eva was shifting and sliding just a bit. I moaned when the girl on the screen said "yes, daddy."

The video wasn't quite doing it for me though, so I clicked through to another one, a threesome of a couple and their babysitter. As I settled back in, Eva bit my earlobe and breathed hard into it. "Daddy, I want to touch myself."

I kissed her as I rolled my and slowly over my cock.

"Do it," I said, "If you want to get off, join me."

I looked at Jessica, who was leaning forward to see the "wife" of the couple sitting on the face of the babysitter, and rubbed the head of my cock with my thumb, smearing the sticky precum all over it. In a hushed voice, I asked her if she wanted to finger herself.

She didn't even glance back at me, she shimmied her jeans down and her hand disappeared inside her black boyshorts. Soon, the three of us were watching the threesome and pretending we were alone, except I'd slid down and my cock was directly in front of the screen, unavoidable for them to not see.

We weren't looking at each other, but getting off. I could feel their motions on each side of me and it was urging me on, precum flowing down and my pace increasing. I felt Eva shake and knew she was cumming, over and over. I kept my eyes forward, but tilted my head to the left and broke the silence, addressing Jessica.

"Are you going to make it to the end?"

"Mmm, no. I'm going to..." And she let out a soft moan, the rhythm of her upper arm against mine slowing and then speeding up.

I tilted my head the other way, towards Eva. "Don't stop. Don't you fucking stop. But it's time for your to swallow."

She slid off the couch and between my legs, taking me almost entirely in her mouth in one motion. My jerkoff hand went to the back of her head. And my other hand went to the back of Jessica's head. I put my lips on hers and my tongue into her mouth as I emptied my balls into Eva's mouth. A steady stream of jizz, pent up from the morning and I couldn't take it any more.

It was the release I needed, egged on by Eva's own orgasmic moaning all over my cock and Jessica's body shivering. The three of us cumming by our own hands, mostly, intertwined by porn and mouths on mouths and mouth on cock.