Three Days of Peace and Incest

Story Info
A mother and son have a mind blowing experience.
3.1k words
4.26
177.1k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person or persons, living or dead, except for historical figures, is purely coincidental.

This story contains graphic depictions of sex, drugs, and rock and roll.

Copyright 2014 by the author.

*****

It was late summer 1969 and I had just turned 18. I had recently graduated high school, and was planning to go to college in the fall, partly for the education, but mostly for the draft deferment.

I thought high school was a drag, and was glad to be done with it, partly because my mom was a teacher at my school. Talk about embarrassing, and the worst part was that she tried to act like a teenager instead of a grown-up. She had been dressing like a flower child for the past year, and was always borrowing my albums and playing them in her room late at night. She was trying her best to be cool, but how cool could she be? She was my mom, you dig what I'm sayin'?

She knew that I wanted to go to the big music festival being held upstate, so I was pleasantly surprised when my birthday present was two tickets. The bummer was that she insisted on using one of the tickets herself.

"It'll be fun. Nobody will know I'm your mom, just tell them I'm your 'old lady'." she said with a sly grin.

Great. I finally get to go to a big happening, and mom's going to be there to harsh my mellow. I could have gotten any of the cool chicks I knew to go with me if mom wasn't so determined to go.

So there we were, on a bus with a bunch of other hippies, stuck in a traffic jam miles long. It was Friday afternoon, August 15th, and the bands were supposed to start at 5 pm or so. While we waited on the bus, somebody passed a joint down the aisle. I took it from the guy in front of me, but seeing the disapproving look on mom's face, I passed it back without taking a toke.

'Nice party' I thought. 'No girls, no weed, and no fun.'

After several hours on the bus without moving an inch, some of the kids made the driver let them out so they could walk to the festival. By this time there were plenty of people walking past us, so mom said we should walk too. I was getting bored sitting on the bus, so I agreed and soon we were walking the final five miles.

We had both brought a sleeping bag and an extra blanket, and I had a knapsack with some fresh fruit and assorted canned food. Luckily I also brought a lightweight two man tent, just in case it rained.

We finally made it inside and there was already music in the air. Richie Havens opened the show and was playing some Beatles covers. The band looked tiny from the hillside, but everybody seemed to be having a groovy time, so we picked a spot and rolled out a blanket on the grass. Within ten minutes of sitting down, a cool looking chick walked by with a brown paper bag in her hands.

"Who needs a sugarcube?" she said to no one in particular.

"That sounds nice. I could use something for my sweet tooth." I heard mom saying. Before I could stop her, mom popped a cube in her mouth and held one in her hand for me.

I took the sugarcube from her hand and put it in my mouth. 'This might turn out to be a good time after all' I mused, tasting the slightly bitter LSD underneath the sweetness of the sugar. I thought I should tell mom what she had just taken, and what to expect, but I was still pissed that she had insisted on crashing my party, so I figured I'd just let her take the trip. I couldn't stop it now anyway, we'd both swallowed our dose.

Acid's a funny thing. You take a hit, either on a piece of paper, or a sugarcube, and then nothing happens. You feel perfectly normal for about 45 minutes, then you start getting upset that you got ripped off because nothing's happening. Just when you decide that nothing's going to happen, it happens. Slowly at first, things start to look a little... different. Your skin feels funny, like you're cold, even though you're not, and the whole world seems to just... It's hard to explain, and everybody reacts in their own way, but you know you're on a trip unlike anything you've ever experienced.

The sun was dropping below the horizon when my trip started. I looked around at all the other people in the crowd, wondering if they knew. Knew what? I couldn't really say, but somebody in this crowd must know.

"Oh my, I feel flushed all of a sudden." I thought I heard mom say, although my memory isn't that precise. I do remember just sitting there, letting the music wash over me while I watched a cute couple making out a few yards away. Then a naked guy strolled by, his soft cock swinging back and forth, his long blond hair flowing out behind his head.

"Oh my god, Jeffrey. That man is... he's... oh my word."

I started laughing at the absurdity and pointlessness of it all, the whole thing man, plus the look on my dear sweet mother's face, well I didn't know what to think, but it sure seemed funny just the same.

The band really started grooving up on stage, I think it was Ravi Shankar, and I looked over to see that mom was on her feet, dancing. She had her hands over her head, and her body seemed to be moving like a serpent. Her hips and shoulders were moving rhythmically from front to back, her flower print skirt was waving like a flag in a light breeze. The naked blonde guy walked by again, but this time he stopped briefly to dance with my mom. I thought she'd slap him for swinging his cock in front of her like that, but she kept dancing like nothing unusual was happening. Naked guy smiled before moving on, back to wherever he was going. I think it rained some during that first night, but again, my memory isn't too precise.

Time's a funny thing when you're tripping, so I can't say how long mom was dancing before I looked over at her and saw that she'd taken her shirt off. She hadn't been wearing a bra, so her ample boobs were swaying from side to side as she moved her hips. I looked around and saw several other chicks dancing topless, some were even fully nude, and it seemed like the most normal thing in the world. I decided to take my shirt off, so I sat up and pulled it over my head, then I lay on my back, listening to the music and looking at the stars. Arlo Guthrie was on stage now, playing one of my favorites, 'Coming into Los Angeles'.

"Was there something in that sugarcube?" I heard mom's voice in my ear, and felt her nipples pressing against my chest.

"What do you think?" I couldn't help laughing, even with my mom's naked tits pressed against me.

"I feel strange, are you OK? What's so funny?" she asked.

Still laughing, I reached out and put my fingers on her bare nipples. I pinched them gently, and then she started laughing.

"Stop that!" she said while still laughing. "Seriously, I feel funny." she stopped laughing and looked at me.

"I think you feel beautiful." I pulled her close and kissed her on the lips, running my hands up and down the smooth skin on her naked back.

"Oh Jeffrey." she moaned, then she kissed me back, pushing her tongue between my lips.

I don't know if it was the acid, my hormones, or just the wild scene all around us, but for the first time in my life, I saw my mother as a sexually attractive woman. She had a decent figure, a little pudgy, but her tits were nice and full, and she had large brown areolas and big nipples that stood straight out.

While we lay on our sides kissing, I looked over and saw a couple next to us making love. In the dim light, I could just make out the guys cock disappearing into his chick's hairy pussy. There were naked people everywhere, so it seemed perfectly normal for me to pull mom's long skirt up so I could get my hand underneath.

She kept kissing me and made no attempt to stop me as my hand moved up her silky smooth thigh, all the way to her most private area. Her snatch was wet, and the wetness was very slippery on my fingers. I teased her lips briefly, before sliding my index finger in. I heard her moaning in my ear, and felt her hands on my belt, trying to unbuckle it. I took my hand from her pussy and rolled on my back so I could help her get my belt and blue jeans off. As soon as they were clear of my bare feet, I pushed her skirt up around her waist and rolled over on top of her. She opened her legs for me and I plunged right in.

It didn't seem real, here I was tripping hard, and balling this beautiful older woman. Somehow the fact that she was my mom wasn't important at that time. I was there, and she was there, and that's all there was to it. Looking back on it now, it does seem weird to have had sex with my mom for the first time in the middle of a crowd of nearly half a million people, but hey, free love and all that, right?

One of the effects of LSD is that it makes it difficult for a man to get an erection, and even more difficult to climax, so once my cock got hard, I was able to fuck for literally hours. Mom didn't seem to mind, and she had no trouble getting her groove on. I'd fuck her for a while, then I'd just hold inside her, taking a break to catch my breath, then I'd resume pounding into her wet pussy.

While we were fucking, somebody passed me a joint. This time, I took a big hit, then offered it to mom. She shook her head, but didn't scold me for smoking, like she might have if I wasn't buried balls deep in her cunt. I passed the joint on to the couple next to us, and resumed stroking my cock in my mother's pussy.

After what seemed like an eternity, I finally felt my cum boiling in my balls. I really picked up the pace of my fucking and soon delivered a massive load of semen into her maternal womb. We were both sweating when I finally rolled off of her, physically spent, but still mentally alert. Joan Baez was finishing up her set just about the same time mom and I were finishing our set.

After the long walk earlier, and the hours of fucking, I was famished so I sat up and opened my knapsack. I remember staring into it for a long time, trying to decide between an orange or an apple, before I finally picked the orange. The juice dripped down my hands as I fumbled to remove the peel. I finally got it open and put a wedge of the sweet flesh in my mouth. It was more delicious than I can describe, between my heightened senses, and my ravenous hunger. I felt mom's hand on my hip, so I turned and put a wedge of the orange in her mouth. She chewed it while licking the sticky juice from my fingers. After we finished the orange, I unrolled our sleeping bags and zipped them together, making one double sized bag.

We both got in and snuggled close against the cool night air. I was behind her, spooning against her, and I loved the way her long brown hair smelled as I nuzzled my face in her neck.

I eventually started coming down from the acid, and the last thing I remember is the beautiful sunrise before I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up around noon on Saturday with a strong case of morning wood. I was rubbing my hard cock in the furrow of mom's ass cheeks when she woke up.

"Oh my, Jeffrey." she suddenly startled and quickly turned around to face me. "What happened last night? Did you... Did we...?" a look of realization came to her face and she closed her eyes. "What was in that sugarcube?" she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"I'm pretty sure it was LSD. How was your first trip?" I teased her. I wanted her to realize what she'd gotten herself into by insisting on coming to the festival with me.

"I knew it!" she exclaimed. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"You had it in your mouth before I could stop you, and after that, there was no point in freaking you out by telling you about it. You seemed to enjoy yourself." I grinned and put my hand on her ass.

"Oh my god, we had... we did it, didn't we?"

"All night long. You really seemed to enjoy that, mom. I never thought you would be such a dynamo in the sack." I squeezed her ass and pushed my hips forward, trying to find her hole.

"We shouldn't... It's not right..." she mumbled, but didn't put up any resistance when I found her slit with my cock and pushed in. "Oh Jeffrey." she sighed.

I rolled on top of her and fucked her good and hard, and this time, I came in under 5 minutes.

Nobody around us seemed to be paying any attention when we got out of the sleeping bag and got dressed. I had a canteen full of water and we both drank some, being dehydrated from the previous day's activities. She got up to find a bathroom, and when she was gone, a bearded hippie in front of me turned around.

"Your old lady is pretty groovy, man." he said.

"Thanks." I replied.

"Right on." he said before turning back around.

I was beginning to worry that mom had gotten lost in this sea of humanity when she finally returned. She said there was a huge line for the women's toilets, and everybody was talking about how the media were saying that the crowd was much bigger than the promoters had planned for,

We had some canned tuna and crackers for breakfast and pretty soon, the music started again. We spent the rest of the afternoon listening to the music, mom danced occasionally, and I smoked whatever was offered to me by our neighbors.

Santana played a smokin' set in the afternoon, mom was really grooving during that. She spent most of the afternoon topless, either on her feet dancing, or sitting between my legs with her back leaning against my chest. I took every opportunity to massage and fondle her ample boobs, and she seemed to love every minute of it.

After sunset, we huddled together in the sleeping bag, warming each other with our naked bodies. Mom even crawled down inside the bag and sucked me off. I loved the feeling of her warm, soft mouth on my cock, and when I came, she swallowed every drop. We made love again that night, while CCR was on stage.

During Janice Joplin's set, mom surprised me by pulling a fifth of Southern Comfort from her purse and offering me a swig. I couldn't believe she'd brought liquor, and she was sharing it with me. The bands kept coming all night and into the morning. Sly and the Family Stone, The Who, and by the time Jefferson Airplane finished playing, it was nearly 10 am Sunday morning, and I was exhausted from all the lovemaking we had done.

Mom and I slept for a few hours, then Sunday afternoon, Joe Cocker woke us up. He played for over an hour, and after he got off stage, the skies opened up and there was a delay in the music for several hours.

Mom and I spent the rain delay making love under the shelter of the tent I'd set up. I couldn't get enough of her tits, I pinched them, kissed them, sucked them, and generally loved on them, much to her delight. Pretty soon, the bands started again, Country Joe and The Fish, Ten Years After, The Band, Johnny Winter, it just went on and on. Late Sunday night, the crowd started to thin, people were leaving, and most of them missed the best part of the show.

It was about 9 o'clock Monday morning when Jimi Hendrix came on stage. He played for over two hours, including his famous rendition of the 'Star Spangled Banner' that led right into 'Purple Haze'.

When the festval was over, we walked several miles until we were able to hitch a ride that took us back to the city.

When we finally got home late Monday night, we were both filthy and exhausted, so even though we shared a long hot shower, nothing happened between us. When I woke up the next morning, I began kissing her neck and rubbing my cock against her butt. She woke up suddenly and jumped out of bed, taking the sheet with her to cover her naked body.

"Jeffrey, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Same thing we've been doing all weekend mom, I thought you liked it."

"I don't know what got into me at that festival, but we can't do this. I'm your mother, it's not right."

"Aw, come on, mom." I stroked my cock, hoping to tempt her back to bed.

"Stop that right now, young man. Go to your room and put some clothes on." she ordered, her outstretched finger pointing at her bedroom door.

I could tell she was serious, so I left her room. I tried a few times after that to get her in the sack, but she always shut me down. I was a little bummed, but I knew she was right to do so, I mean, incest is pretty far out, man.

They say that if you remember Woodstock, you weren't there, and I don't remember everything, but I'll always have fond memories of the three days we spent together, just me and my old lady, and half a million hippies.

The End.

*****

Author's note:

Please address any complaints about historical inaccuracies to Wikipedia. Thank you.