Three Demons Ch. 05

Story Info
Freya makes her decision.
4.3k words
4.64
15.4k
32

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vulpesa
vulpesa
163 Followers

Sorry about the wait, I caught the flu and had trouble doing anything productive. Comments/constructive criticism are wanted and appreciated!

* * *

I felt it before I opened my eyes. Warm liquid, like a hot wax but less dense. Pressure, electrifying in nature, building to an urgent awakening. Just a grazing of something hard but thin, the difference in texture waking me. I opened my eyes and found myself on my bed, my legs spread wide, my underwear and pajamas no where in sight. But I didn't have the focus to look for them, not when he was there. He looked up at me from between my legs with those twinkling green eyes, skin crinkling with a smile. I gasped when his tongue pressed against me and he closed his plump lips on my clit. The whimper that escaped my lips was foreign and frightened me, but there was no time for that. He removed himself from me suddenly, backing away just a bit to reveal the lower half of his face glistening in my want. He licked his bottom lip as he stood and looked me over. "Hello, Freya," he growled. The way he said my name affecting my body in alien ways.

"What is this?" I asked, utterly confused.

"I couldn't hold back any longer," he replied in a characteristically playful tone, a big grin planted on his face and exposing his almost frighteningly sharp teeth. His blinked and his eyes were different, the pupil vertical and thin like a reptile's or a cat's. He stood and pulled me closer to him by my hips. "Do you know how delicious you are?" He asked with taunt. "It was difficult holding myself back," he began, as his fingers lightly trailed from my mound up my stomach, "When the desire to sink my teeth into your supple skin was so fucking strong," he gasped the last words out when his curious fingers found my breast and cupped it. My back arched with my quiet moan as I pushed into his hand and he grabbed the other, massaging them. Then I felt sharp points on my breasts and looked down with confusion. His hands had black claws that were lightly pressing into my skin. I shot my gaze to his face only to see black hair spiking out of the skin, a grin always fixated on his mouth. Then I felt him grind against me, it almost hurt he did it so hard.

"Wait!" I begged, but he started to push his trousers down. That predatory smile always on his face. He leaned in close and buried his face into my neck, the contact making me shiver with delight, before he sunk his teeth into my neck just as he had wanted. Then I woke up.

I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling above my bed. I looked down to see the blanket I'd slept with still on me and, after a quick check, that my sleepwear was still upon my person. I looked to my side, expecting to see Felix there, but the spot was vacant. I faced the ceiling once more before shutting my eyes close in an effort to slip back into sleep. The anxiety welling within me as a result of the dream was having none of it. And so, I exited the comfort of my creaky bed to look for him. I walked down the wooden staircase with bare feet in search for the animal, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. I checked the doors, in case he'd somehow made an escape, but each was secure. I made my way back up the stairs to worry in my room, almost passing the ajar door to my mother's bedroom. Just as I was about to, I stopped and stared at it with it's cracking paint and splintered wood. I exhaled before placing my fingers on the door and pushing it open. There he was, at the edge of the mattress, looking up at me. "Come on, Felix. Let's go," I whispered. He stayed in place. "Felix!" I whisper-shouted. He didn't move. After a moment I murmured, "Traitor," and headed back to my own room after closing the door.

I slumped onto the bed like a rag doll, my phone chiming just after I'd gotten myself situated. I looked toward it curiously. Could it be Oliver, or Erik? Maybe even Everett? I rolled onto my stomach and crawled up the mattress to reach the end table supporting my phone on its surface. I grabbed it and pressed the home button. On the lock screen there was a message from Oliver: Any news?

I unlocked my phone and responded: Not quite. It had been exactly 15 days since I'd last seen or heard from any of them; since they had made their proposition for me to change residence and join their household. I'd thought about it quite a lot. To be frank, I barely knew them but there was something about them that incurred trust and a sense of safety within me that I'd never felt before. It was risky to move in with three men, three very strong and capable men, who were near strangers. Memories flashed before my eyes; Oliver licking my neck to wake me up, Erik look me over hungrily, Everett holding me tight against his form as we walked to their house. Maybe they were good guys, just as Erik had said, but at least one of them wanted me, right? That was all flirting, wasn't it? It felt like clear interest at the time, but the more I thought about it the less sense it made to me. Me, as plain as I am, attractive to Oliver Sterling, Erik Lockwood, and Everett Michelson. You can't be serious, I thought. Perhaps I misunderstood, all there was between us was three adults who were trying to look out for me, like a bunch of father figures. I shook my head. It was wrong to see them as father figures when I wanted them in all sorts of naughty ways. I closed my eyes and my brows furrowed, my body tensing. I was disappointed in the pervert I'd become since meeting them. The shaming I was giving myself became too much and I eventually came to a conclusion that made this all okay: They're too attractive for me to help myself, I thought with a solemn nod.

I opened my eyes again and looked at the ceiling. After a moment of absolutely no activity entering my mind, I remembered the dream that woke me from my otherwise peaceful slumber. I had dreamt of Erik giving me oral, which was interesting to say the least. His slippery tongue was doing all the things I'd never indulged in thinking about being done to me. I knew about sex, I'd watched plenty of porn when puberty struck, and I'd even slept with a few guys in high school to get my mom's attention - to no avail, of course. But it was something I just did, I touched myself until the pressure took me over the edge. I fucked a few guys and tried my best to enjoy the experience, despite my partners' inexperience and, sometimes, selfishness. Yet here I was, having dreams about Erik turning into a cat-demon-thing and doing naughty things to me.

Up until now I'd been completely confused as to who I found more attractive and who I'd prefer to be with if the opportunity ever miraculously presented itself. Was this dream a sign that I liked Erik most? That didn't seem right. The thought of being with Erik brought a smile to my face, but the thought of turning my back on Everett and Oliver seemed wrong. I shook my head as if to disperse my thoughts. Whenever I thought along this subject line I tended to get a migraine.

I heard a desperate whimper that was high in pitch and recognized it as Felix. I jolted for my bed and ran to the door, practically ripping it open and running down the hall to burst into my mother's room. There was a broken bottle in her hand and she stood over Felix who was surrounded by shards of glass. She turned to me and a rage built within me. "What the hell did you do to him?" I yelled.

"I gave him what he deserved. You're fucking him aren't you? You filthy whore!" She screamed, her words slurring.

"What?" I blurted. What was she on about? Was she serious? Did she really think I was so sick in the head that I'd have an affair with my own dog? This was ludicrous!

"I had a dream," She began, approaching me with the broken bottle still in her hands, her knuckles turning white with the strength of her grip, "That a big ass animal was fucking you on your hands and knees and that you enjoyed it, you cunt. I always knew you were a slut, but I didn't think you had it in you to fuck a dog!"

"Mom, please," I started, realizing she was delirious, drunk, and completely out of control. "It was just a dream. I'm not doing anything like that, I'm not sick. You just hurt Felix, and he's completely innocent in all of this. Please, put the bottle down."

She lowered the bottle and I relaxed a little. I took a few slow steps toward her, trying not to startle her, while reaching for the bottle in her hand. She suddenly raised it overhead and hit me across the face with it. I fell to the floor, my jaw aching with the assault and a burning in my flesh. I touched a tentative finger to my cheek and when I drew it back it was covered in blood. I look at her in shock and just as my gaze met her form I felt a kick in my gut. She then kneeled by me and I noticed her hand raising the broken bottle in the air again, aiming for my side. I quickly crawled away, barely escaping the sharp end of the bottle. I turned to look back and kicked her as hard as I could in the face, knocking her drunk form to the ground. I fell limp on the ground and took a moment to catch my breath before sitting up and checking her pulse - she was fine. I quickly got up and checked Felix, who also seemed fine. I rushed to the bathroom and noticed my cheek bleeding maliciously. I ran downstairs and grabbed a towel from the linen closet before pressing it against my face to stop the bleeding. Still holding the towel to my face, I grabbed the first aid kit from under the downstairs's bathroom's sink and prepared the bandages and ointments I'd use for the cut. I removed the towel after a few minutes before dousing the wound in hydrogen peroxide and adding padding and a bandage. I put everything away, headed back upstairs, and entered my mother's room.

I took hold of Felix and dragged him into my bedroom, hauling him onto the bed before locking the door in case she woke up too soon. I grabbed a small suitcase from my closet and started ripping my clothes from the coat hanger, folding it in a mediocre fashion, and tossing it into the luggage. I wrapped a few pairs of shoes I had into a few plastic bags before throwing them and a bag with my toiletry items into the suitcase. Then I hauled the thing down the stairs to reside in front of the door, and carried a very heavy dog down as well. I wrapped myself up in my outerwear, stuffing Felix's leash in one pocket and my phone charger in another. I sent a text to Oliver: Can you come get me?

I didn't hear from him for the next 20 minutes even after my phone notified me that he'd seen the message. It was discouraging that I couldn't just dramatically drive off with my unconscious dog and three sexy men in a Chevy suburban so we could all live happily ever after, but I don't know what I expected. These men owed me nothing and it was unrealistic to expect them to drop everything and whisk me away when they had their own lives to worry about. Then I heard a knock at the door. I immediately got up and opened the door to see Everett standing there. He burst in and scouted the area before turning to me with worry on his face. When he saw the bandage on my cheek his expression turned furious and he spun toward the stairs, practically lunging for them. I grasped hold of his hand and he froze to turn to me. "I just want to get out of this place," I whispered, choking out the words as tears pooled in my eyes.

His hands were cupping my face all of a sudden, and his face was just inches from mine. "This will never happen to you again, Freya. I promise this to you," He urged me. His eyes intently gazed into mine and the atmosphere between us was thick with need, for a moment I thought he would kiss me. He pulled away and turned to grab my luggage before taking my hand pulling me out the door.

I shrugged my hand out of his grasp and said, "I'm not leaving without Felix."

His eyebrows furrowed and he looked at Felix laying unconscious on the couch. His frustrated gaze turned sympathetic at the sight of him. He nodded toward me, "Alright." He threw my suitcase in the trunk before returning inside to carry my dog, making it look easy really, out and gently laying him down in the back seat. I sat beside Felix in the back, placing his head on my lap and stroking his fur in as soothing a manner as I could muster. Everett sat in the driver's seat and started the engine, driving us off and away from the house that carried all my bad memories, and now my past.

I heard a mechanical clunk and opened my eyes. It seemed I'd dosed off on the drive there, the shut of the driver's side door shutting had woken me up. Everett opened the back seat to pick up Felix who was now awake, but still a little out of it. I watched him shut the door and carry him inside, then my door opened. I turned my head to the sound and saw Oliver standing there. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded as I slowly stepped out of the vehicle. He took my hand to assist me in the task and embraced me as soon as I'd set both feet on the ground. "We were so worried," He breathed into my hair, burying his face into the crook of my neck. I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat. I had just experienced something horrible, I was worried about Felix, but my body was losing control and all my mind could process was how his body felt against mine. His hard chest pressed against my chest, my breasts completely squished, I could feel my nipples hardening. I started to pant as his strong, built arms continued to squeeze me impossibly closer to him - now our stomachs were pressed tight together, if he kept this up another part of our bodies would meet and I didn't want that right now. I slipped my arms up his torso and stopped at his chest, slightly pushing. His grip loosened but his lips had broken past my hair and I could feel them and the soft scruff of his beard against my skin. He pressed his soft lips against my neck and whispered, "We'll never let anyone hurt you like that again," every achingly hot breath hitting my chilled neck, causing me to shiver against him.

"Come on, Oliver. Bring her in, its cold outside!" I heard Erik's voice call. I turned my head to the sound and saw him at the doorway, both hands on the top of the door frame as he leaned forward, a crooked grin on his lips.

"Let's go inside," Oliver cooed, a soothing smile painted his face and I couldn't help but feel a relaxing calm overcome me in place of the heat that had just built up. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, protectively I dare say, as he ushered me inside the house. As soon as I walked in, Erik clutched me to him, consequently pulling me away from Oliver. He sighed happily as he picked me up, still tightly pressed against him, and spun me around a few times.

Satisfied, he let me go. It was a moment too early for me and I lost balance, almost tripping over my feet but Oliver caught and steadied me before anything could happen. I turned to him and smiled my thanks. "Are you hungry sweetheart?" Erik asked.

I shook my head. "No, thank you. I kind of lost my appetite," I muttered. Erik nodded, his shapely brows furrowing a little, his green eyes worried, his plump lips twisted into an uneasy line. It was pretty awkward to be talking with Erik after the risque dream I had last night, beyond awkward. I tried to subtly look him over as my thoughts wandered to that dream. My gaze focused momentarily on his lips, which relaxed out of that tight line to slightly pout. My throat grew dry, I swallowed and bit my lip. He bit his lip back. I blinked a few times in confusion at the gesture, but refused to meet his eyes. My eyes slid to his neck, he turned his face to the side and I saw the strain of the sinewy muscle in his neck just under the skin when he did. I kept looking down, at his chiseled collarbone and the way the gray t-shirt he wore stretched to the contours of his body.

"Freya," Erik said in a patronizing tone, "My eyes are up here, darling."

My eyes widened as soon as they met his, a cocky smile on his face. I felt my cheeks heat with embarrassment but heard Oliver immediately laugh. "Don't flatter yourself, Erik. Freya's got better taste than that," He said, I could hear his smile by the way he spoke.

Erik shrugged. "I can't argue with that. But if I'm not good enough for her, you have about as much chance as a slug," Erik shot back. I laughed, I liked how Oliver and Erik were so competitive and snarky with each other. They were both ridiculous in the end, I'd be happy to be with either one of them. I liked the way Erik had a playful rudeness about him and how Oliver was sweet but overstepped personal boundaries in a desirable way. They both housed traits I found attractive, but I didn't know if I'd be able to pick between them, or Everett for that matter.

Speaking of the man, he had entered the room to silence us all with that dominant air about him. He walked slowly, but deliberately, with his whole body looking poised to strike any moment he wanted. There was something so predatory about the way he walked, he was intimidating in every sense of the word. The only thing I could think to compare him with was an vicious and experienced animal who liked to circle and play with their prey before devouring them. There was something about how he looked at me with his golden eyes that exaggerated the aforementioned vibe - there was an intensity about them that made my body heat and my heart beat fast, with my only thoughts being fight or flight.

I squirmed uncomfortably. This was a bad idea, I thought. I'd always liked a little eroticism in the past but this was too much. I had been in their company for such a short amount of time and wanted to ravage something human, male, and muscular. How on earth was I going to live with them without going nuts? The worst part was how I felt that intense hunger for all three of them simultaneously and equally, it tore up the moral part of my brain. I had always viewed polyamorous relationships with prejudice, I couldn't imagine sharing someone I loved with anyone else. So the fact that I wanted all three of these men to touch me, wanting them all to kiss me, it was confusing and foreign. Just thinking about all three of them, in any context, was distracting me and I could already feel my breath hitching. Damn it, get a hold of yourself.

"Where's Felix?" I asked. Perfect. My thoughts were clouded with worry again, completely dispersing any trace of what had been previous. "Is he alright?"

Everett nodded. "He's sleeping in the bed you stayed in that first night. He's curled up in a ball. For a dog his size, it was actually pretty cute." He said the last bit with a slowly formed smile. At first I was glad, he'd originally seemed against the very thought of Felix, understandably because of how Felix had behaved upon introduction. But then, I gritted my teeth. Everything was headed in the right direction until he smiled, then the heat was back.

"I'm going to get my bags," I muttered, casting my gaze to the ground and heading out the door. They didn't say anything but just before the door shut completely behind me I heard Erik speak.

"Who the hell had the nerve to do that to her face?" he asked.

I heard them continue talking through the open window that they'd apparently forgotten was open. "Her mom," Everett lamented.

"She didn't understand," Oliver said, sighing exasperatedly.

"No one should be able to fucking touch her," Everett growled.

"She's not able to defend herself yet, Everett. With time she will unlock her strength but until then we look after her. That's what we're meant to do," Oliver calmly, patiently responded.

At this point in the conversation I stopped eavesdropping and went to do what I actually said I would. The way Oliver phrased things was interesting, the jist of it being that they thought me too weak to take care of myself and felt obligated to look out for me. It was disheartening to hear anyone say this about me, but I tried to shrug it off - knowing that Oliver probably didn't mean it that way and, if he did, he didn't mean it in a way that would offend me. I was surprised at the protectiveness of Everett though, complimented by it even. I was right when I said I felt safe around them.

vulpesa
vulpesa
163 Followers
12