Three Diapers Ch. 06

Story Info
Father lusts for his bedwetting daughter.
1.1k words
4.41
76.6k
11

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan quickly logged on late that same night as DIAPERS_AND_PANTIES, hoping Alison would be there as she sometimes was. He was thrilled to see her that DIAPERED_FREEDOM was online.

DF: So how did it go? Did you tell her?

DAP: Yes! I did! But that's not all that happened!

Alan briefly told her of the encounter of the accidental touch and the revelation of his diaper wearing. Then he recalled the incident in bed with her so many years before.

DF: Why didn't you tell me this before? Were you ashamed of what happened?

DAP: No, it wasn't that. I actually forgot!

DF: You forgot? Don't give me that. I don't believe you! No-one is gonna forget something like that!

DAP: It's true! The bitch left me a few days later and I never saw Melissa again. I never sought custody because she threatened to expose my diaper wearing -- and my panties. And my bras. I MADE myself forget it. It was too painful to remember.

DF: You didn't tell me you wore bras too?

DAP: Only when I'm alone and not even that much now. Even my panty wearing is more rare now.

DF: Except for wearing Melissa's panties!

DAP: Yeah, there is that!

DF: I'm pleased she knows about your diapers. What was it like to wear them in front of her?

DAP: A mixture of pleasure and terror. I wet myself during dinner and I didn't even know!

DF: LOL That's funny. But I'm envious to be honest. I can't do half the things you can. Are you going to tell her about your panties and bras? We did mention the panties you know?

DAP: One step at a time. Today the diapers, tomorrow the panties and the day after that who knows!

DF: You sound pretty happy about things.

DAP: Yeah I know. She took to the news about the diapers really well. Much better than I had a right to expect.

DF: She probably already knew.

DAP: She can't have. I'm very careful about that.

DF: What about before the divorce? Would she have seen you diapered then?

DAP: No -- at least I don't think so. I wasn't allowed to wear them to bed even with my bedwetting.

DF: How heavy was it back then?

DAP: About once a month but as the marriage got shittier so did the bedwetting. By the time she left I was wetting once a week or more.

DF: Melissa would have known I'm sure. Women -- and girls -- know these things.

DAP: I always stripped the bed quickly. I didn't want her to know.

DF: And now you are in night diapers again and every night too. Lucky boy

DAP: It certainly is relaxing. I just didn't want her to know, so I've avoided it.

DF: What was it like when she grabbed your cock?

DAP: It was just an accident, nothing more.

DF: No it wasn't. She's a woman -- not a child. She knew exactly what she was doing, even if it was just subconsciously.

DAP: You think it was deliberate?

DF: No, not quite like that. But it was not purely accident either.

DAP: What do you mean?

DF: Men can be so dense sometimes! Alan, you have a very impressive cock and when it's erect it is truly wonderful. And you can't hide it very well either. Melissa is a woman and virgin or not, she can tell a great penis when she sees one. It's built into us!

DAP: She didn't see it though!

DF: She saw the bulge and she knows what's behind it! She's not stupid!

DAP: I felt very comfortable being with her in my diapers.

DF: I know. And she sounds like she is very comfortable with you too. I've got a question for you that you don't want to hear but I need to ask it.

DAP: That sounds ominous. Ask away.

DF: Are you in love with Melissa?

Alan sat back from the keyboard and didn't answer for several minutes as he composed his thoughts and finally, his reply.

DAP: Yes.

DF: I've known that from the first time we talked about her.

DAP: You have? I didn't even know then!

DF: Men! The older you get, the SLOWER you get! You never talk of her in anything other than glowing terms. You talk about making LOVE not sex. When you told me about the time in bed when she was ten you let it slip that you wanted to LOVE her.

DAP: It is so wrong though.

DF: Is it? Is it really?

DAP: Of course it is!

DF: In most cases probably. But do you know why I haven't left my husband and come over to live with you?

DAP: You want to do that?

DF: Of course I do! We are great together! But I can never compete with Melissa in your eyes. I know that.

Alan was silent as he attempted to comprehend the things his online friend and one-time lover was saying.

DF: I'm open-minded enough to understand what is happening. I want to help you and hopefully have some fun too. A break from the grinding routine here will be good for me. But I know you love her. You love her dearly and more than you realise.

DAP: Maybe, I don't know.

DF: It doesn't matter at the moment. But you need to tell her about the panties. You need to be honest with her.

DAP: But she might reject me.

DF: She might, that's true but it's a risk you need to take. Do you know why?

DAP: I know I should say yes... but you know me too well to lie.

DF: Finally you are learning the truth about women! We know EVERYTHING LOL! The reason is simple. You aren't in lust with Melissa, you are in love. You don't want to fuck her; you want to make love to her. And to love her you need to be honest and for that reason you need to tell her you wear panties and probably bras too.

DAP: I suppose so.

DF: No suppose. You HAVE to!

DAP: I will. And I will report everything to you when we talk next.

Alan logged off and leant back in his chair as the astonishing developments of the day flooded through his mind. He had intended merely to announce his diapers to his daughter but instead, he found himself overwhelmed with an emotion he hadn't expected: love. Not that the lust wasn't still there -- it was.

His evening diaper was soaking wet and he needed to change for night-time. Just before the land of dreams claimed him he had a sudden vision of Melissa standing before him as she had nearly ten years earlier -- naked, smiling and displaying her body for his enjoyment. But it wasn't the barely ten year old flat-chested girl of so long ago but the tall, lithe, developed body of nineteen-year old Melissa who visited him in that nearly-asleep moment.

He smiled broadly as he drifted away.