Three Diapers Ch. 07

Story Info
He falls for his 19 year old bedwetting daughter.
1.9k words
4.4
81.6k
12

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning, daddy!" bubbled Melissa to her father, as he wandered bleary-eyed into the kitchen the following morning.

"Morning, Pumpkin," he answered automatically, before the reality of what was happening suddenly jolted him completely awake.

He was standing in front of his daughter wearing only his diaper and tee-shirt and he was soaking wet. The diaper was hanging low under the weight of his heavy accidental bedwetting. It was Saturday morning and they had both slept in way past the usual awful 6am wakeup. But it wasn't his diaper he was looking at – it was Melissa's.

With a Cheshire Cat-inspired smile firmly planted on her face, Melissa stood in front of her father with her hands on her hips. "If you can wear your diaper, then so can I!" Her grin was exotic.

Alan knew his eyes should be somewhere other than staring at the equally soggy and low hanging diaper around his daughter's hips but he could scarcely take his eyes away from the sight. Like him, she was also clad simply in a tee-shirt and diaper.

"But you don't need to wear them out of bed, so why..."

Melissa put her arms around her father and whispered in his ear. "Actually, I'm not always dry when I'm awake either."

Alan gently pushed her away and looked into her eyes. "Why didn't you tell me you were having problems?" His panty sniffing had told him her panties were often damp but he hadn't made the connection. Suddenly, it seemed crystal clear.

"I didn't want you to think I was bad," she said, her eyes glistening with the beginnings of tears. "I'd just come back to you and it was bad enough I was still wetting the bed without that."

"How bad is it, hun?" he asked with genuine concern.

"Well, it's not as bad as it used to be but the mornings are the worst. It takes a few hours for my bladder to get really under control. I seem to go to the toilet ever thirty minutes until lunchtime."

Melissa hung her head in shame. Alan lifted her chin up to face him and at that moment all he wanted to do was kiss her deeply; to kiss her as a man kisses his lover, but he didn't. In its place he spoke as fatherly to her as he could.

"If there's anything, anything at all that you need you only have to ask me. Do you understand?"

Melissa nodded. "That's why I decided to stay in diapers this morning so I don't have to worry about it this morning. Is that ok?"

Is it ok? Are you kidding? You look so, so hot in those diapers!

"It's fine, baby. No problem at all. I just want you to be happy. If you need to wear them at home then that's fine by me."

"I just didn't want you to think I was making fun of you after what you said last night."

"I know you wouldn't do that and it is fine to wear diapers whenever you feel you need to. And the same arrangement for washing. Just leave them all in the bucket and I will wash them."

Alan's eyes betrayed him once more as they looked down towards his daughter's soggy diapers. Only this time he caught a glimpse of her pubic hair. The heavy towelling had drooped considerably and the clear plastic pants hid nothing. He spotted the top of her pubic hair line and his cock answered the call by rising tall and strong.

Alan's eyes weren't the only indiscreet pair in the room. He only looked at her pubic hair line for a few seconds. It felt to him as if he was peering at the doorway to a sacred and secret place and he longed to see more. As he lifted his eyes they crossed with Melissa's which were staring at the same place on her father's diaper. His cock was in the process of fully erecting and in that process had peeked above the line of his diaper. Melissa could see the full head of his penis, red and ready.

"I think I need to go change," Alan stammered and quickly turned around and returned to his bedroom.

Melissa stood transfixed for several minutes standing in the kitchen while her father retreated to his room to quickly masturbate and change his diaper.

Melissa sat on the dining chair and tried to make sense of what had happened. She was nineteen years old. By now, she should know all about sex; should have had at least one and probably two sexual partners and seen a variety of sexual situations, either for real or on the internet. It wasn't the case. Melissa was still a virgin and had not even come close to sex.

Unlike Alan, Melissa had remembered every moment, every thought that had filled her mind during the attempted seduction of her father all those years earlier. He had acted honourably. She knew that now. But at the time, she felt she had failed him; felt she had been unable to meet his needs. In the years that followed, she admitted to herself that she hadn't understood why she felt the urge to take her mother's place in her father's bed but it didn't ease the feeling of failure or inadequacy.

In his desire to do the right thing, Alan had inadvertently given his daughter a mild case of rejection and feelings of inadequacy. Despite her beauty, lovely personality and intelligence, Melissa had not gone on any dates or had a serious relationship. It was not simply her rejection and failure issues with her long-gone father than kept her separate from her peers. It was also her wetting.

Melissa's incontinence had flared up badly after the divorce. The stress and strain of the separation and her feelings of rejection had turned her bedwetting into a day-time problem as well. At first, she was wet constantly, totally unable to control her bladder. Worse still, there were many soiling accidents. Compounded by a new house, a new school and a missing parent, Melissa struggled to be dry at any time of the day or night.

Furious at the inconvenience of a wet child, her mother punished her until even she realised it wasn't deliberate. That was when the diapers came. Not the thick secure cloth diapers for night time that she had grown accustomed to every night, but rather the slim discreet disposable diapers that she would wear under her panties and school uniform each day. They were a godsend. Suddenly, there was life again. Melissa found friends, regained her smile and discovered life went on after divorce. Twice a day she would sneek off to the special room at the school that had her diapers and she would quickly change and move on to her next adventure in the playground before anyone knew she was even gone.

It took two years before she was finally able to rid herself of daytime diapers. Her panties were still frequently damp but there were very few accidents. Even her mother was proud of her achievement. Night-time however, was a total loss. There was never a dry night or anything even approximating one. Her mother conveniently blamed Alan for it all and never hesitated to tell her daughter about it. He was the infrequent bedwetter that sired her daughter and he was obviously to blame for her incontinence.

No-one really knew how it was for Melissa – not really. She had conquered day-time dryness but it was at a cost – vigilance. Most people know when their bladder wishes to empty and have to time to choose a suitable place. Not so for Melissa. Most people's bladders keep themself contained without conscious control. Again, not so for Melissa. Her dryness depended on her constantly looking for signs of a bladder about to give way without warning. It meant that the mornings – which were always the worst time – were always spent within sight of a toilet. She would pee several times in the morning before she felt the urge because if she felt the urge it was already too late.

High school was spent without day diapers – just her routine to stay dry. It meant however, that dating and other social activities were limited because she never ever wanted to wet in front of others. Her confidence was fragile enough without a disaster like that.

There was one date. Once. They were both fourteen years old and went to the movies. Naturally, the boy's mind was anywhere but the screen. His hand held hers but it soon wandered to her breasts. Barely big enough to fill her rather pointless bra, they were still a destination of great interest for her date. He slipped his hand inside her bra and touched what was probably his first ever female breast. Melissa was unprepared for the feelings that hit her. She felt a sense of excitement that had eluded her all her life but just as the feelings began, a familiar other feeling came about as well. Melissa felt her panties get wet with pee but it was not simplyt leakage. Her bladder had opened and wet her panties, her skirt and some of the seat. It wasn't much, but it was enough to send her scurrying from the theatre crying. She managed to dry herself off without her clueless date even knowing why he had been so forcefully rejected. Melissa had not been on a date since that time.

In the privacy of her own room she had discovered sexual arousal and masturbation but in her case, every time she was aroused, her bladder would open automatically and soak her bed, diaper or whatever was underneath her. She quickly abandoned dating figuring she couldn't wear a diaper on a date. She was frustrated but had no idea how to deal with her situation. There was no-one to talk to; no-one to confide in who would understand. So she just didn't date or be in a situation where she could be aroused except in private.

She had never seen a penis in real life. As a child she had caught a glimpse of her father's several times. All but one time it was flaccid but she still had the memory of his fully engorged throbbing penis at fell stretch burned into her brain. She had burst in on him one time in the toilet and seen him doing something she didn't understand. Around his ankles were a pair of pink panties. It never occurred to her at the time that that was strange or odd. She was totally fixated on the enormous penis in front of her.

Now twelve years later, she had seen his penis again, fully erect – or at least the top of it. Moments after spotting the angry red head poke out from the top of his diaper her bladder had released itself and flowed into her already soaked diaper.

Just like her father, Melissa retreated to her bedroom to strip off the sodden garment but not before her fingers found her favourite play area and she envisaged images of what could have been and what never would be.

Unbeknown to either of them, the crescendo of their powerful orgasms occurred at the same time - in different rooms, in different bodies, but as intertwined as two could be while still physically apart.