Three Diapers Ch. 08-09

Story Info
A man lusts after his bedwetting daughter.
3.4k words
4.47
89.4k
18
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight:

Alison threw her arms around Alan as soon as he slammed the hotel door behind him. There were very few preliminaries. Both of them were hot and ready – and very, very wet.

They tore off each other's clothing –including Alan's panties - until they stood hot and panting and facing each other wearing only their diapers. The sodden infantile garments were the only things between them and passionate sex.

Alan pushed his lover onto the bed and pounced on her breasts, sucking furiously. His passion grew strongly and he felt small hands tug at his plastic pants and quickly pull them down. Those same hands fumbled with his two diaper pins and finally released them. The dripping cloth diaper fell away and Alan's hardness was revealed.

Taking charge, Alison pushed him to the other side of the bed and quickly took his erect cock into her mouth and sucked deeply. Alan's head spun as her fabulous sucking action engulfed his penis. He was oblivious to all but the sensations filling his body.

Alison ripped off her own drenched disposable diaper and in one quick movement straddled her lover and dropped down his onto his cock. His penis rode her canal all the way to the end and she sat, filled with throbbing cock.

The sex was hard and fast. It was animalistic and drenched in passion. Only thirty minutes later Alan groaned loudly as his semen blasted deep into her pussy followed shortly by a squeal of delight as Alison rode her own skyrocket to pleasure.

It rarely got any better than that – and they both knew it.

"That was incredible," she huffed, still catching her breath. "You know you are spoiling me for home now, don't you?"

"I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay, big boy," she interrupted. "I know what I'm getting into. The sex is great and I hope once you find your place inside Melissa you will remember your poor sexless diapered friend once in awhile!"

"You're really confident that will happen, aren't you!"

Alison rolled over in bed and put her head on his sweaty chest. "After I meet her I'll let you know, but from what you've said so far, I think it is very, very likely."

"I'll never forget you, you know that!"

"Yeah, yeah! That's what they all say," she replied with a giggle. "Once you are up to your balls in your daughter, I doubt you'll remember I even existed!"

She stepped out of bed and held up a short skirt. "I think I'll wear this tonight. What do you say?"

"Looks fine to me."

"Will just cover my diaper..."

"You're wearing a diaper tonight? You can't. She'll –"

"She'll what?" she interrupted. "She might see I'm in a diaper? Only if I bend over and so what if she does?"

"She might suspect something!"

"Only if you say the wrong thing, silly. Will you be wearing a diaper?"

"No, I thought that might be a bit dumb since you're just a business colleague," he replied with a grin.

"Good and do you know if she is going to wear one?"

"I'm not sure actually. I know she's worn one to work today so she can relax more."

Alison sat down next to him on the bed still stark naked and held his hand. "You're a good dad you know that? You've helped her find some confidence that she hasn't had for probably a long time. No matter what happens from here in, remember that. You are a good dad. But at the moment you are a smelly one! Hit the showers big boy and I'll come in and join you!"

***

Alan's culinary skills were very limited but he did do a mean pepper steak with vegies. Melissa tried to help but her kitchen skills were even poorer and she was relegated to setting the table and peeling a few potatoes.

Melissa spoke excitedly about her day at work. It was the same humdrum job but now that she had gone back to diapers she could actually get through it confidently. She told Alan repeatedly about how much better she felt and also how her mother had refused to let her use them during the day despite her difficulties. Alan's anger towards his ex-wife turned up another notch. It wasn't just about what she had done to him but also what she had done to their daughter. She had treated Melissa's disability as if it was her own personal cross to carry. Knowing her as he did, Alan suspected that she blamed Melissa for somehow demeaning her own life.

I really hate that woman!

Even as he thought those words he felt release flood over him and he gave a short involuntary smile.

Life is going to be much better now!

When Alison finally arrived, he introduced her to his daughter as a business colleague in town for a few days. Alan smirked privately when she spoke to Melissa about her family and how much she was missing them. To Alan, who knew the truth, it seemed like such torturous and obvious lies he almost cringed. But Alison, who knew the ways of women, laid out an explanation for her presence that was so perfect that Melissa never knew any different. She was no threat to her. She was not her father's secret lover, merely a business friend who was lonely and wanted a meal with someone else besides a hotel TV set.

One thing kept Alan on his toes. Alison was diapered.

It was a discreet disposable one but he knew that mere inches away from the bottom hem of her skirt lay a secret. She hadn't said as much but Alan knew that she somehow planned to reveal it to Melissa. He wasn't as concerned as he expected though. So far everything she had suggested had gone well and to plan – more or less. He didn't expect anything different tonight. For the first time in many years he trusted a woman – and with a secret that was terribly important and risky.

He watched them keenly.

It took only minutes for the two of them to connect. Separated by over twenty years in age they shared fashion interests, particularly shoes; they discussed current affairs, TV shows and talked so easily that an outsider would think they were long lost friends.

Or mother and daughter. He thought sullenly. I wish.

The meal was one of his better ones and he was proud of it but he was still waiting for the moment of revelation. He knew it would come but when it finally occurred, he was unprepared. Alison 'accidentally' dropped her spoon on the floor and bent awkwardly to the side to retrieve it. In doing so, her skirt rode up high and Melissa glimpsed the white disposable diaper she was wearing, covered only in a skimpy thong. Alan pretended not to see and tried to continue the conversation as naturally as possible. But his daughter had seen and she went quiet for a few seconds before she too picked up the conversation once more.

As soon as dessert was over Alison announced she was cleaning up and as if it were some kind of secret women's sign, Melissa stood to help her and they shuffled Alan off to the lounge room to relax.

"I'm glad you came over tonight, Alison," said Melissa, as she began scraping the plates clean. "You're nice and we don't get much in the way of female company around here!"

"Dad's not dating much, I gather?"

"Not at all, as far as I know."

"I'm married, Melissa. Remember?"

"Oh, sorry!" she stammered. "I didn't mean that!"

"I know you didn't, dear. Just forget about it. I understand."

The pair were quiet for a few minutes as Melissa tried to think of a way to ask her question. Alison knew what was coming but didn't help her.

"You know when you dropped your spoon at the table?"

"Yes, what about it?"

"I saw you were wearing a diaper."

Alison turned her head away in mock embarrassment. "I'm sorry about that dear, I should have been more careful."

"No, it's ok. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I have to wear them too!"

Alison turned to face her, grinning inwardly. So far, so good. "Serious? You're not playing games with me? It's not a joking matter you know."

"No, I really do! Every night and now in the daytime too."

"Since you were little?"

"Yeah."

"I'm so sorry, Melissa. I know what it's like. After my two boys were born I started to lose my control and after a while it completely disappeared."

"I've never met anyone else like me before."

Suddenly, Melissa looked forlorn and Alison put her arms around her and held her tightly.

"It's ok. It really is. If you need to talk to someone who understands, you can. It can put a barrier between you and people. But only if you let it."

"Thanks, that means a lot."

"I tell you what. I'm staying tomorrow night and it's pretty boring on my own. Would you like to have dinner with me in my room and we can talk a bit about it if you want. Or not. It's up to you."

"That would be fabulous! I'd like that."

"Ok, that's a plan. Don't tell your dad though. Men can get a little bit funny about their girls. Just tell him you are going out with some friends."

Melissa beamed at her new-found friend. She had a lot to ask.

Chapter Nine:

"I've never eaten a meal in a hotel room before!" enthused Melissa, as she sat down to eat in Alison's hotel room. The two women had hit it off as soon as she had arrived. They talked like old friends before the waiter had delivered their dinner. But the subject of diapers had not yet been mentioned.

"Trust me, it gets pretty boring after a few times, especially on your own. I'm glad to have some company," commented Alison.

"I think it's great!"

"Well, us diapered ladies need to stick together!" she replied, determined to bring up the topic.

Melissa just smiled and reddened slightly as she ate her meal. She had so much she wanted to ask; things she should have been able to ask her mother.

"You can ask me anything you like, Melissa," said Alison. "I know how hard it can be sometimes. How hard is it for you?"

"It's mostly just nights but I find keeping dry really difficult during the day."

"Are you using diapers during the day now?"

"Yeah, I started about a week ago."

"Feeling better now?" asked Alison.

"Lots! I don't have to keep my mind on my pants! I can actually do my work!" she laughed.

"I know exactly how you feel!" Alison grabbed Melissa's hand and led her to the couch. "For all of us there comes a time when you just give up and go back to diapers. Sounds like surrender but at least you can live your life again."

"I'm thinking I might do that. I have been much happier since I went back to them completely."

"I agree. You will find it just saves you the hassles of wet pants etcetera."

"Are you in diapers all the time now?"

Alison answered by lifting up her skirt and revealing her wet disposable diaper. She had no panties over the top thereby making sure Melissa saw exactly how wet she was. It was a calculated risk being quite so overt. For a few seconds no-one said anything as the younger girl stared at the older woman's wet diaper.

"I don't go anywhere now out of diapers," explained Alison. "There's no point really. I go to work in them and I bet your father has never even guessed I wore them."

"Do you do everything in them?" Melissa asked breathlessly.

Alison smiled and leant over and whispered softly in her ear. "I pee and I poo in them and anything else I want to do!"

The temperature in the room suddenly increased. Melissa whispered back into Alison's ear. "I poo sometimes too but I don't want daddy to find out."

Alison leant back and grabbed both of her hands and squeezed gently. "Why not, dear? I presume he already knows you wet."

"Yes, he does," she spluttered. "But I just don't want him to know I poo sometimes."

"Do you think he'd mind all that much?"

"No, maybe not. But I'd be too embarrassed if he found out."

"There's nothing at all to be embarrassed about. Is he a good daddy to you?"

"The best! I'm so happy I came to live with him. He does all my wet washing for me and he doesn't make me feel bad about it. My mother made me feel like I was a retard."

Alison frowned but inside was smiling, thinking of why her father really did all her wet washing.

"Then I'd suggest you trust him to handle your pooing. Can you control it during the day?"

"Yes, that's not real hard but sometimes I..." Melissa blushed and Alison lifted up the girl's hand to her mouth and softly kissed it.

"Sometimes you want to poo in them?"

Melissa nodded slowly.

"Oh honey! You don't need to feel ashamed. A lot of women are the same. Since we are already in diapers then why not do everything in them?"

"You feel the same way?"

"Yes I do. Sometimes I poo in them just because I want to!"

"Really?"

Alison nodded while still holding her hands.

"Melissa, would you like to poo your diaper here? Right now?"

Melissa was quiet for a few seconds before she held her breath and whispered into the older woman's ear. "Yes."

Alison stood up and brought Melissa to her feet. Slowly and deliberately she unbuttoned the girl's denim skirt and pulled it down her legs displaying her wet cloth diapers and plastic pants.

"Poo now, Melissa. For me and for you."

Melissa had no idea what was happening to her. She hugged Alison tightly, as if she had known her all her life. Then she put her feet slightly apart and began to push. A large soft poo made its way out of her bottom and curled up in the back of her diaper. Alison heard and smelled it happen and as soon as she felt her young friend stop pushing, she stepped back to admire her form.

"Well done!" she announced, with a wide smile on her face. She then pulled her own dress over her head and in similar fashion, pushed poo into her diaper as Melissa watched in fascination.

Alison stepped up to her once more and stared longingly into her face and seeing the expression she wanted, opened her mouth and kissed her.

Melissa's heart was racing as Alison's tongue swirled around her mouth. Melissa pushed back with her own tongue and the two began to French kiss passionately for several minutes.

"Diapers make you excited too?" stammered Melissa, as she broke contact for a minute.

"Uh huh!" Alison replied, before once again kissing her new friend.

A few minutes later, Alison broke the clinch. "You don't need these anymore," she said, with lust in her voice. She lifted Melissa's top over her head and unclasped her bra. Her petite breasts poked out, the nipples hard and excited.

"I've never done this before," said Melissa nervously.

"With a woman, or with anyone?"

"Anyone."

"You're a virgin?"

"Yes," she said, dropping her head in shame.

They kissed one more time deeply and passionately. "That's nothing to be embarrassed of, honey!"

"I've never even done anything!"

Alison smiled. "Honey, take off my bra."

Melissa slowly removed her bra and Alison, sensing her fear, led her by the hand to the bed and laid her gently down onto it. She then lay next to her and put her mouth around the girls firm erect nipple.

Melissa let out a sudden sigh of pleasure and Alison sucked her breasts even harder, alternating one from the other.

"Now mine," she said and Melissa repositioned herself and latched on to Alison's breast and began to suck. Softly at first but harder and harder as her arousal deepened.

She's trying to breast feed! She thought to herself. Alan's little girl still wants to breast feed!

Alison's right hand snaked its way down the girl's body and found the top of her plastic pants. The moment her fingers went underneath the plastic band, Melissa's body stiffened and she whispered, "But I'm dirty down there!"

"I know honey, but it's not on your pussy is it?"

"No..."

"Then trust me."

Alison thrust her hand lower and found her clit. It was firm and aroused. As soon as she touched it Melissa shuddered and bit down on to Alison's breast. She didn't mind in the least. Her fingers soon found Melissa's vagina, sopping wet with desire.

Without uttering a word, Alison sat up and laid Melissa onto her back and pulled off her plastic pants. She unpinned both pins and carefully pulled the damp cloth back to reveal the young girl's virgin pussy – and a very dirty backside.

"You look lovely down there, Melissa," she said, with lust tinging every word.

She folded the diaper down to cover the poo which had reached within an inch of her vagina and slowly slid two fingers into her canal until she reached her hymen. She wouldn't break it for her. She wouldn't spoil it for Alan and she now realised that Melissa was more than ready for intercourse – preferably with her father.

She's so ready for sex, she let me do this to her! Alan should have no troubles at all!

Melissa closed her eyes as Alison's expert fingers moved in and out of her vagina, the wetness covering her fingers with a glossy look.

Alison slithered down the bed and looked directly into Melissa's vagina and for a few moments imagined what it would look like being deflowered by Alan's cock. Jealousy struck her for a brief moment, wishing it was her at that age and her father entering her for the first time. But there were times for regrets later on.

She licked Melissa's pussy.

The effect was electric. Melissa shuddered as the sensations of a tongue on her vagina and clit hit her. They were much, much better than she had ever expected. She was astonished that anyone would do that to her especially when her poo was so close. Alison was in her element.

Alison knew that the evening was all for Melissa's benefit and that her own orgasm was thoroughly unimportant.

I sure hope she can give me something at least!

Melissa's orgasm hit her with the power of a truck. She screamed her pleasure out at the top of her lungs temporarily concerning Alison but she quietened down quickly. As soon as the peak hit, Melissa's bladder erupted in a torrent of peed that splashed over Alison's face and onto the bed.

Alison loved every drop.

The two lay next to each other until Melissa had caught her breath once more.

"You'll need to help me, okay?" she whispered. "I've never done this before."

"You don't have to sweetheart," she replied, hoping she sounded sincere.

"No, I want to try. I really do."

Melissa slid down the bed and her diaper came away. The poo filled garment fell onto the bed next to them. She reminded herself to keep her bottom in the air so as not to mess the sheets.

She folded Alison's diaper the same way, covering her poo. Melissa feared she would gag being so close to the poo but the lust she still felt made it seem barely noticeable. She nervously slid her fingers into Alison's pussy and for the first time, fingered another woman. A few minutes later she went down and licked her.

"You taste great!" she exclaimed, as she came up for air. Her face was shiny with Alison's secretions and the smile showed that she was genuinely enjoying her first time.

But Alison was well beyond speech. It took her just minutes to blast her own orgasm with Melissa still licking her pussy and clit.

The two lovers walked to the shower, hand in hand and stepped into the steamy water together. They washed the poo off of each other and kissed passionately as the water cascaded over them.

It was a memorable evening for both of them. Alison re-diapered Melissa but not before kissing her still virgin pussy with dozens of kisses.

As they said a reluctant goodbye at the door Melissa kissed her deeply with her eyes closed holding her to herself.

"You're wonderful Alison. I wish you were my mother."

For the first time in many years, Alison sobbed herself to sleep.