Three Different Dads, One Mom

Story Info
18 yr old girl gets impregnated by three boys.
2.4k words
3.52
50k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia was 18, and wanted a baby. Mike, Brandon, and Kyle were also, 18 and virgins. Nadia had always liked them and found each boy appealing in different ways.

Mike was slender as could be, obviously not developing as fast as his counterparts. His ribs almost showed through his skin and for this reason he was careful not to be seen shirtless. He hoped in later years he'd "fill out." He wore Harry Potter type glasses and had shoulder length brown hair he normally tied back.

Brandon was a "skater punk" and weighed a healthy typical 18-year-old boy weight, the total opposite of Mike. His surfer styled blonde hair was always combed and he prided himself on smelling good, even keeping an extra small can of body spray in his back pack.

Kyle sported a black buzz cut, and was probably the arrogant one of the bunch. He knew all the girls loved his piercing blue eyes and he took pride in his body, always being sure to give whoever wanted to look a glimpse at his 6 pack abs. He did 200 sit ups each night before bed during the week.

Nadia and the boys sat in a tree house not far from school. They were all in their senior year of high school. The meeting had been set up a week before. The boys knew she wanted to talk to them but wasn't sure what about. Each sat listening intently as she spoke. Mike, as nervous as he was and shaking all over, was the first to ask a question after she was done.

"Ok...sooo...all you want us to do is put a baby inside you? That's it?" he asked.

"Yeah, and we get to screw you UNTIL you're pregnant?" Kyle asked with a grin on his face.

"You mean...like unlimited sex every day after school?" Brandon inquired.

"No. I mean not exactly guys. I will be using a fertility monitor. To tell me when the best time is to take your sperms. On the days I'm ready I'll let you know. I figured we could meet right here...at the tree house...?" she asked looking at each of them. In harmony each boy nodded yes.

She left right after the conversation but the boys stayed at the tree house. Brandon got up, unzipped his fly, and lowered his boxers and jeans just under his ass cheeks and pointed his penis out the "pee hole" they'd carved in the wall of the fort. He let out a good sized stream as the other two sat and talked.

"I'm nervous!" said Mike.

"Don't be bro, she said she won't tell whatever one of us knocks her up" Kyle reassured his friend.

"Yeah really. She said she'd just tell her family it was a boy she met in a chat room and she has no idea his name and didn't get his cell or email." Brandon said pulling his pants up and placing his half erect member away.

They got up and headed home. The next weekend they got a text from Nadia:

"Hey. I'll need you guys Monday, Tuesday, and Weds." That's all it said.

So Monday came around and the boys headed to the tree house. They knew she'd be about 30 minutes behind them as she had advised. They had time to talk.

"Ok, Mike...get the ruler out of your back pack..." Brandon said smiling looking at Kyle. Mike did as request and handed it to Brandon.

Brandon stood up and lowered his jogging pants and boxers down to his knees.

"Remember...whoever's biggest get to go first" he stated as the other two stood up and nodded.

Brandon's member went from flaccid to erect simply by placing it on the ruler.

"6 ¾!" he proudly exclaimed as it pointed up towards his chest. The head throbbed and was almost purple. He then handed the ruler to Kyle, who had stripped down naked all but for his tank top.

"Same!" Kyle exclaimed looking down at his thin but oversized (for their age anyhow) penis sticking straight out at the wall.

Mike was last to measure and somewhat shy.

"Yep. Same as you guys." he said hesitantly.

"So, what do we do now?" Mike asked zipping himself back up. The other boys continued to undress until they were nude and sat down on the floor.

"We wait." said Brandon. Kyle nodded, looking down at his swollen member that was now throbbing.

About 5 minutes later Nadia knocked at the hatch and asked to be let in. She was more than pleased to see at least two of the boys all ready to go, naked and erect.

"Come on Mike, you look over dressed!" she said stripping herself down and lying flat down on the floor on the blanket they had brought.

About the time Nadia lay her head down Mikes underwear and jeans had hit the floor. He was nervous, but slowly lowered himself down on top of her. She felt warm. She kissed his neck and ran her hands over his ass cheeks. Instinctively, his penis found its way into her warm welcoming hole without him even touching it. He felt his pubic hair touch hers, and knew he was all the way in.

"Wow...Mike...that's HUGE." She said. He ignored her and started a slow but steady pace.

"Were all 6 ¾ inches. We measured them before you got here." Kyle said watching his friend begin the work. Brandon and Kyle watched as Mikes ass began to move faster.

"Am I in your womb?" Mike asked as he began to break a small sweat. He was already beginning to feel sperm building up in his nuts but was doing everything he could to "hold back and enjoy" like Kyle and Brandon had pledged they would do.

"Yes...yes you are." Nadia said giving him a kiss, this time on the mouth.

"I want to make life inside you Nadia." Mike said picking up the pace even more.

Brandon and Kyle watched their friend in total ecstasy waiting for their turn.

"Look..his ass is tightening up." Brandon exclaimed rubbing the head of his own penis slowly.

"Yeah...and his toes are curling up to. Mike...you going to cum or what?" said Kyle.

"Yup I am" Mike replied as he felt his life juice making its way up the tube.

Kyle and Brandon watched as their friends nut sack almost disappeared as he discharged 5 solid ropes of seminal fluid into Nadia's fertile womb.

Mike lay on top of her panting. His head was spinning. He didn't take his penis out but let it stay inside her. Ejaculated or not, it still felt nice and warm in there and he wanted to enjoy it. Just as he started to soften and slide out of her love canal, one of his sperms found and pounced on a vulnerable egg. He didn't know it, nor did she. Not yet, anyhow.

Kyle stood up, grabbed his balls then rubbed his chest.

"Get off her Mikey. My turn!" he said as Brandon watched in great delight. Mike slid out of her and rolled onto the floor laying there face down trying to catch his breath.

Kyle slide in in similar fashion as Mike, and could feel what he was sure was some of his friend's semen deep inside Nadia's body. Unlike Mike, Kyle went slower. He wanted to make the tingling feeling already engulfing his stomach and testicles. As Kyle and Nadia began panting, Mike got up off the floor and walked over to join Brandon to watch the event.

"Feels like a second try, doesn't it?" Brandon asked Mike as Mike sat down next to him.

"Why do you ask?". Mike replied.

Brandon looked down at Mikes enlarged organ. Mike had gone erect after only a five minute recharge time.

"Yeah. I suppose it does!" Mike replied almost laughing. Brandon was proud of his friend. He'd watched Mike be the picked on at school and sometimes ignored underdog for years and now it was possible at only 18 he'd actually created a new life. He had, but no one knew it just yet.

"Looks like YOU are ready to!" Mike said to Brandon as Brandon's penis twitched watching Kyle doing his performance.

"Nadia...can you ride me, please? I've always liked how that looks in porn movies!" Kyle asked her as he stopped his pumping in and out of her.

She shrugged, smiled, and instructed him to get off of her and lay in her place. Kyle pulled all 6 ¾'s throbbing wet inches out of her gaping warm love canal and did so. Brandon and Mike watched as Kyle's penis disappeared again inside Nadia. His balls were already starting to contract and they all knew what was about to happen. Brandon and Mike slowly masturbated as Nadia increased her pace. Five minutes later Kyle announced he was ready.

Kyle shot a good two ropes of potent sperm laced cum wads deep inside Nadia. He went soft almost instantly and she raised herself off him and went to sit down by the other boys for a sip of water. The four of them passed a water bottle back and forth for about five minutes. Then she went and laid back down motioning the last participant.

"Come on Brandon. Your turn to inject some of YOUR life juice." she said giggling.

In no time Brandon was walking over, scooching down and lowering his rod deep into her already cum filled warm vagina.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaahhhhh...yeah!" Brandon exclaimed as his mushroom head passed through her warm welcome opening. She clenched onto it, making it impossible for him to pull out even IF he wanted to. But, he didn't, so it was just for their added pleasures she did so.

Kyle and Mike watched their friend do just as they had. Today, the boys started to embark on a sexual journey that they would remember the rest of their lives.

Ten minutes into it, Brandon began to feel his belly and anus begin tingle and his penis head swell. He looked back at his buddies, gave them a wink and a thumbs up, exclaiming "Hey...I'm gunna do it!".

Four seconds later Brandon released and impressive five small but potent shots of life juice. His penis throbbed intensely as his breathing began to return back to normal. He wiped sweat off his brow, raised himself off Nadia, and headed to the pee hole for a squirt. His legs trembled as he stood emptying his bladder, and a huge smile covered his face.

The four of them dressed and left the tree house.

Later that night, Nadia texted each boy:

"Hey guys. Changed my mind. This wasn't the good idea I thought it was so sorry this was the first and last time."

As she was texting, one of Mike's sperms had hours before infiltrated an egg and the process was underway.

Although bummed, the boys were happy they'd lost their virginity.

Two and a half months later Nadia asked the boys to meet her at the tree house. The three of them were convinced she had changed her mind and wanted to continue, so by the time she arrived the three of them were sitting there bare naked, erections all set to go.

She walked in through the hatch, sat down, and passed them the pregnancy test she had taken earlier that day.

Mike examined it, and knew immediately what it meant.

"You're pregnant!" Mike said with a smile on his face. The other two just shrugged looking at him, then her.

"Maybe. Tests can also be wrong, can't they?" Brandon asked.

"Yes, but I doubt five tests in five days can be.." she replied looking down at the ground.

"Hey, this is what you wanted. SO be happy...?" Kyle added in.

"Yes. It WAS until I thought it through clearly. Now it's too late. I WON'T abort." she said getting up and heading to the hatch. She crawled out giving the boys one last disappointing look.

"Oh wow. She's having my baby!" Mike exclaimed.

"Maybe. Could be MINE. Could be KYLE'S. For all we know." Brandon replied standing up and starting to dress. Kyle followed suite and Mike sat there naked, almost beaming.

"Nope. It's MINE. I was the first one inside there and the first to release my seed." Mike replied laying his head back on the floor. His erection was still solid, showing no signs of quitting.

Seven months later, Nadia gave birth to three boys.

Throughout her pregnancy eventually the boys informed their parents what had transpired. Kyle's family was indifferent, Brandon's folks shell shocked and angry, but Mike's seemed to mostly take it in stride. It was almost as if they were proud of Mike, although not directly saying so.

In one of them very rare occasions, each boy had fathered one of the babies. It seldom happened, but blood tests proved it so. Mike was the first one to get his DNA done and when it only matched one baby boy the doctor figured what had happened. Nadia was forthcoming with the truth to everyone.

Six years later...

25 year old Mike walked his son, Jacob, to his first day of Kindergarten. Jacob was excited, and anxious to meet other kids and make friends. He seemed to be the polar opposite of his dad at that age.

They walked into the school yard and spotted Brandon standing there with his son, Joey. Nadia had allowed each of the guys to individually take their son to the first day of class.

"Hey Brandon. Hey Joey." Mike said with a smile.

"Good morning bro." Brandon said giving Mike a quick hug.

Just then Kyle and his son Tristan came walking up.

The teacher announced it was time to line up and get the day going. Each boy hugged their kid and watched them disappear inside the school.

On the way home, they stopped at the park to relax. They each had some time off before work began at the factory. Since turning 18, they had weekly child support payments to come up with and work wasn't just an option but a necessity. They sat on a bench and tossed rocks in the pond.

"You know, I wouldn't trade being a dad for ANYTHING in the world." Mike said standing up. His once lanky frame had filled out into an athletic healthy looking physique.

"It's pretty cool I guess, yeah." Brandon chimed in with a smile.

"Only frustrating thing is people thinking my own son is my little brother." Kyle added with a laugh.

The boys left the park and went on their way to the factory.

Later that same month, Mike planted his seed again in a girl he'd met online. And like before, that one mighty sperm did its job rather fast.

Mikes second son, Bryan, was born 9 months later.