Three Drops

Story Info
Side effects of medicine can be good.
5.3k words
4.25
52.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

Let me introduce myself my name is William not Bill, Billy or Wills but William. I am a chemist and work at a high level in a drug company. I'm the guy that mixes all those drugs you see on the back of the medicine you take that make you better. We don't call them all those long names they get shortened or we would be there all day.

All the time during my studying I was often asked if I could make this or that for a lot of money and I turned them all down I wanted to make people better not worse. You do however find that certain drugs mixed with other drugs can work to your advantage in a good way. This is one such story, some bits of what happened are truer than others.

I had just been dumped by my then girlfriend after telling her that I had to go into the office on a Saturday, she told me that if I went in she would not be here when I came back, after a few weeks of bitching at each other I just thought thank god for that and left. When I returned I saw her car was gone, I walked in and could see all her stuff was gone. I was not that upset to be quite honest, I grabbed a beer from the fridge, sat down and enjoyed the peace and quiet. I felt my whole body relaxing within an hour, I showered put some music on and drank another beer. There was a knock on my door it was Alice.

Alice is my neighbour who called in to see if I was ok, she had heard the row and saw the van leaving.

It seemed all to planned to me now, the row the removal of her stuff, she was waiting for an excuse and I had finally given her one, well her loss.

I told Alice I was ok and I offered her a drink, we had lived next door to each other for more than a year, the occasional drinks in the garden saying hi to each other when we were coming in or going out.

I quickly tried to recall what I could about Alice. Her now ex-husband had left or rather she had thrown him out when a letter arrived telling him he had put his girlfriend on his car insurance and Alice had found it. Within a week he was gone.

We chatted and Alice left saying if I needed anything to give her a shout, it was a bit lingering but she left. I set about removing anything that my ex had left, all I could find was a pair of shoes which I put straight in the bin.

I enjoy my work and on Monday morning I went straight in as normal. We had been working on a drug for dementia, and we had a break through. We found we could slow it down as much as 15% which is a lot, every medicine has its side effects this ones was that the recipient told the true, without thinking or caring. This was good and bad. After 6 months of tests we found that the people using the drug either had upset everyone around them or had a new lease of life with their partners, all because of 3 little drops of this liquid in their drink.

Where am I going with this? Well back to Alice of course.

Myself and Alice started to see a bit more of each other, going to the supermarket, cups of coffee and being more friendly than before. Have you ever tried having a BBQ for one? No, I have, not much fun. Alice suggested one sunny afternoon that one of us lights the BBQ gets the food and the other one supplies the drinks. We sit and chat, put the world to rights and get very drunk. Why not I thought.

So that's what we did one Saturday afternoon after a long week at work and the days jobs were done. I had wanted to try this medicine out on somebody as well, yes it was very unethical but I wanted to know more about my neighbour as I thought she was not telling me the full story.

We sat and chatted and drank, now was a good time I thought while Alice went to get some more cold mixers I put just 3 drops in her drink and waited. I did not have to wait long before the conversation turned to sex.

"When was the last time you had sex and were?" she asked.

"In the living room, 2 months ago, you?"

"3 months ago in my then boyfriend's tent" she replied.

"Favourite position?" I asked.

"I do not have one, I like being in any position I'm told to get in" her face was a picture she had told me that she likes be told what to do.

"Do you like being told what to do?"

"Yes I like being told what to do and I enjoyed being tied up and used like a submissive, my cellar is a bit of a sex dungeon."

Alice could not believe what she had just heard herself saying, her face was a bright red.

I had what I wanted for now so I just changed the conversation, we drank some more, put on some music and danced around the garden like idiots but it was fun. We fell asleep on the chairs about 2ish. I woke at 7 and went to my bed leaving Alice to wake up later.

I think Alice was avoiding me for the next few days after what she had said, but on the Friday I had a note through my letter box apologising for saying stuff at the BBQ and still wanting to be friends. This is stupid I thought and went straight round to her front door and knocked. Alice opened the door a bit sheepishly and said "hello."

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Ok."

"Listen we are both grown adults and what you do is up to you but do not get embarrassed like that again we were both drunk and I want you to feel comfortable around me ok?" I did not tell her about the liquid.

"Yes SS."

"You were going to say yes sir, then weren't you?"

She nodded her head.

"Look it is going to be a nice weekend again lets' have another BBQ drink a bit and relax and talk about it?"

At the weekend all the chores were done and by 2pm, by 4pm the BBQ was going and we were having our drinks. 3 drops in Alice's.

I tried to watch Alice to see when the liquid was taking effect more out of information than anything but I could not see any change. I think that's because previously she had jeans & t-shirt now she had on a bikini top and a pair of shorts and the top did not cover much at all.

General chat for a bit then, "When did you discover you liked being a submissive?" holding my breath in case it was too early.

"4 years ago when I was with my husband we found out that I like being told what to do, being punished, and being restrained. We carried on our normal lives during the week but from Friday night till Sunday night I was a submissive fuck toy for him." Alice looked at me with firstly embarrassment, dropped her shoulders and looked down at the floor.

"It's ok do not worry, we all have a private life, do you miss it now?"

"Yes I still maintain all the equipment in the cellar, naked, just to be there, even if I have not been able to do anything."

"Show me" That came out like and instruction, not how it was meant to sound.

We got up and we went to her house through the kitchen door then to the cellar door and down the steps. The cellars in these houses cover the whole of the house. People use then for storage, man caves, games rooms, spare rooms and other stuff. Mine was more of the other stuff type.

Alice's was a well laid out room with cupboards, a firm mattress on the floor, a table that had restrains attached to it, some sort of block and tackle with cuffs on, a cage and some exercise equipment and then behind a door was a well-kept, clean shower room and WC.

I was not sure how far I could go with this, but nothing ventured.

"How do you normally maintain all this?" I asked.

"Well I make sure that the mattress is clean, the tackle is loose the equipment in the cupboards are all clean and in the correct rows, the toilet and wet room are clean and tidy."

"That's not what I meant, how do you normally maintain all this?"

Alice looked at me a bit confused and then the penny dropped.

"Naked sir."

"Well!"

Her eyes went down and she removed her bikini top and her tits came to view, they were saggy but her nipples looked as if they were getting harder. Her hands went to her shorts and that's when I found out that was all she had on her bottom half. I looked at her, walked around her, still not sure whether this is what I was supposed to do. Stood back in front lifted up her tits in the palm of my hand till they were away from her body, let them fall and then smacked each nipple hard, making Alice jump.

"Start cleaning, I will be back in 5 mins."

"I cleaned it this morning sir."

"Clean it again."

Alice rushed over to the sink and started to fill a bucket with water, I went upstairs to the BBQ , closed the top to put it out for now, as we might need it later, grabbed the bottles and drinks and went back.

Alice was in the wet room cleaning the walls, I walked around the cellar opening drawers and cupboards to see what other stuff was there. Some long whips, some very short whips, nipple clamps, vibrators with different settings, cuffs linked by chains, spreader bars in fact there seem to be lots of stuff. I grabbed the nipple clamps as I knew what to do with them.

I walked into the wet room trying to look stern, while Alice just stood there. I found some dirt that she had missed both times, part of me wanted to shout YES but I called her over told her to get on her knees and pointed at the small amount of dirt.

"What's that?" as I pointed.

"Sorry sir I missed a bit."

"What happens next?"

"I get punished sir."

Correct, stand up now!"

"Lift up your tits now!"

Alice put her hands under both tits and offered them to me, I squeezed her left nipple and placed the clamp on it and she howled, the right nipple the same treatment and she howled again.

"Drop your tits now, is this room sound proof?"

Alice released her tits but through her moans she told me that the room had been totally sound proofed as per her ex's instruction.

"Good now you will wear those clamps while you finish cleaning if I hear too much noise I will slap each tit a few times till you promise to be quiet, do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

Alice went off trying not to moan to much as each time she moved her arms her tits swung causing her nipples to hurt. I found a chair, sat on it and thought that's what this is for so Alice could be watched. I got up after a few minutes and started to look were Alice had cleaned again, better I thought. I could hear her moaning a bit as she moved her arms while washing the last part of the floor.

"I finished sir."

I walked around the wet room checking the place again, no dirt this time, damn I thought.

"I will remove the clamps now, are you sure nobody will hear if you make a noise?"

"No sir, we had it checked no one can hear anything out side this room."

As I remove the clamps Alice let out a bit of a groan but nothing as loud as it could have been. Alice's nipples were a bit sore and I could not resist taking each one in my mouth and sucking it for a bit. I might have gone too far but Alice just stood there facing forward as I sucked.

"I want a guided tour of the room I want you to explain what each piece of equipment does and I will ask for a demonstration as well if I want one."

I did not think that this could still be the liquid now this was Alice showing and telling me about her other life and I was lapping it up. We walked over to the table and she started to explain.

"I can be strapped to the table face up or down depending on how sir wanted me. The smaller whips in the small cupboard can be used on my nipples or fanny. The table can be made to come up either end so I am either the right way up or upside down. In each of these drawers there are normal clamps and clamps that can have power made to go through them.

In these drawers are several vibrators of different sizes and different setting. In the cupboard are slightly longer whips and spreader bars that are attached to my ankles and I am hoisted up by the block and tackle till my head is off the floor, my old master would sometimes cuff my hands behind my back so he could spin me around or just leave me hanging with my mouth in line with his cock, but my hands on the floor, then push a vibrator in me while I sucked his cock till he came, if I came without permission I would receive further punishment. The exercise equipment was to make sure that I did not put on too much weight. The scales are just there, I have to use the equipment every day for a minimum of 15 mins, I have a chart that I record my weight on, it was checked and I was some times over my more than a few pounds I was punished again and then I was made to carry out more exercise while he watched and made sure I did each exercise correctly. The exercise bike has pads attached that go on my tits and nipples I have to maintain a certain speed, if I go below it then the power goes to the pads. Have I explained it to you ok master?"

"Yes that's fine, do you only do this at weekends or during the week?"

"Whenever it's needed."

"Ok, finish up you have 10 mins, I will be upstairs."

Alice went off and started to put away the bits that she had shown me, I picked up her few clothes and went upstairs to the kitchen, as it was only 8pm I sat down with a beer at Alice's table and waited.

Alice was still naked when she came up as I had her clothes, she sat at the table by me with a questioning look on her face. I gave her a beer and started.

"I have always wanted to be someone's master, I will enjoy being yours but we have to make sure that this is kept to ourselves, I also want to be called sir rather than master do you understand! I will also get a gate put in between my garden and your garden so we can go to each other's houses without people see us. You may also be required to be naked in my house as well. I will come up with a list of rules to start with but they will change. You will continue with your exercising and tomorrow at 10am I will carry out my first weight check.

We will both exercise in the mornings before we both go to work, you will be naked at all times while I will wear normal exercise clothes. Your body will be inspected at the same time and it will be inspected in the evening as well, there will be no hair below the neck, you shave your fanny and it will be smooth at all times, any rough will result in punishment, have you got all that?"

"Yes sir and thank you for agreeing to be my master, I promise to be a good subby" Alice said with a warm smile and her whole face lit up.

"Right seeing you naked and showing me all that equipment and using it on you has made me very hard, get on your knees and suck my cock, you make play with yourself as well, but cum before me and you will be punished."

Alice quickly got on her knees undid my trousers pulled them and my underwear down and started to suck me off, my hands started to play with her tits squeezing them and pinching her now not so sore nipples, her hand was between her spread legs rubbing herself, I had little control and within two mins I shot my cum down Alice's throat, then she came as well as she was sucking the last of it out of me.

"I think you should put a few clothes on now" as I gave her the bikini top and shorts. "We should go out and start the BBQ again and relax a bit."

It was only a matter of going from one side gate to another, but I think a gate the other side of the houses would be a better idea. We went back to the BBQ and it was still warm so it did not take long to fire up we sat, drank and talked, as it was now dark the light from the BBQ and the few solar lights gave off a more smooth light, I turned to Alice.

"Remove your top and spend the next hour topless"

I was unsure whether she would, but she undid the straps and removed it and just carried on. I got up and lifted each tit from underneath and then smacked the top including the nipple five times, I then did it to the other tit, sat back down and carried on, 10 mins later I did the same again, this time Alice started to moan. Ten minutes later I did the same again, this time Alice moaned a bit louder, in fact too loud.

Ten minutes later I walked over and told her, "This time if you made a noise tomorrow I would punish you." I carried out my tit slapping and this time she yelped a bit.

"Tomorrow you will be punished for making a noise, this will be carried out before we exercise!"

"Yes sir."

After another 1hr or so I felt tired, we cleaned up I gave Alice her top back and we went to our separate homes. I was tired but I could not wait till tomorrow all the same.

The Next Day.

Don't you just hate it when you wake up on the weekend the same time as you do during the week? It was 7am I woke up and just lay there thinking about what happened last night, still not sure if this was going to work or if Alice was still going to want to be my subby on not, was it the drink and the drops and just an insight to her private life . I went to the pc and started to look at master and subby videos some of them were a bit over the top, I just wanted to see how much I could do. I also found a list of subby rules that I printed off and then took the ones I wanted and printed them off, a contract as well, the best way to describe it was a contract of submission that would need signing by both parties to prevent any come back later. I also did a quick check on whether I could do the gate or get someone in.

At 9.59am I was in my shorts, t-shirt and a coffee cup in my hand, the reason for the cup I think was in case anyone saw me going from one gate to another. Alice's kitchen door was unlocked and I walked straight in, still not sure if I was doing the right thing.

"Good morning sir, did you sleep well?

Alice stood in her kitchen naked with her feet apart and her hands behind her back, so I think that is what she said. I stood there for a least a min just taking in the view.

Alice brought me out of it by saying "Sir is this not correct?"

Quickly getting myself together "Yes, I can see you have carried out my instruction concerning being hairless but you still need to be punished for yelping last night."

Alice dropped her shoulders I guess she thought that if she carried out my instruction that I would forget about her punishment.

We went down to the basements and I walked around a bit, while Alice just stood there waiting.

"Punishment and then a work out I think is the order of the day, get on the table face up and attached the cuffs to your ankles, I will attach the others."

Alice got on the table and did as instructed before lying back, he legs were spread and I could see he fanny lips start to go red and a small amount of juices were already appearing. Alice could also tie up her one wrist as well. I could tell that she was a bit nervous as I walked over and attached the free wrist.

"You said that this table could move so you were head down, how?"

"There is a control panel underneath that can be removed as it is connected by a cable, it has buttons, I am sorry sir that is all I know."

I found the control panel and stood back a bit, it seemed simple enough you moved a stick left and the left side of the table went up and down, moving the stick the other way controlled the right side of the table.

"You yelped when I slapped your tits last night so I think that you know you will be punished."

I moved the stick to the left and up causing that side of the table to rise, I pushed it all the way and Alice was at an angle, it had the effect of her tits were now hanging the other way.

"I want you to suck your nipples and make them hard while I find a form of punishment, if I do not thing you have done a good job you will be punished more."

Alice turned her head and took her right nipple in her mouth sucked and chewed it before turning the other way and doing the same on her left nipple, I watched as Alice moved back and forth before going to find what I was looking for. One small whip, one vibrator and one pair of tits that need punishment. I walked over, Alice was still sucking her tits as I just pushed the vib in, turned it on to what I thought was medium, Alice let the nipple slip out and moaned.

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers
12