Three Fantasies For Halloween

Story Info
Loving wife shares tricks & treats.
3.3k words
4.33
52.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been a lurker on the literotica site for some time and have enjoyed the story entries from many of you. It is clear that some of them occurred only in the mind of the author, while others have the distinct ring of truth, however modified or embellished that truth may be. I will not insult the reader by assuring honesty in my tale. I will leave the discerning reader to make that decision on their own.

I am a very happily married man. My wife, Joanna, and I have been together for 16 years and we enjoy each other in every way possible. I had no intention of starting down the path that is the essence of my tale, except that as always, life often takes us where we least expect.

It was Halloween night a couple of years ago and for the first time in recent memory I was entirely alone in the house. Joanna had a training class for work out West and she had flown out that morning. My two children had grown old enough that they were making their Halloween rounds with friends in another neighborhood and had made plans to sleep over at their friends' house. So I was alone with the duty of doling out candy and then I was looking forward to a night alone – maybe some drinks and some TV and whatever was to come along.

Having gotten to 10:00pm and realizing that the witches and goblins would no longer be interrupting, I settled back with some wine and pondered whether I should take advantage of my temporary bachelorhood and go out and raise a little trouble. There is an excellent strip-joint nearby and as the wine went down, the thought of taking in some entertainment there become more enticing in my brain. The more wine I had, the greater the inclination.

A phone call interrupted my musings – a phone call from my good friend, David, who lived nearby. David knew that Joanna was away and was calling to invite me up to his house for a few drinks. Now in fairness to the reader I have to explain a little background on David and his wife Monica. David is one of the greatest people in the world – a real man's man who is completely comfortable in any situation. He is a former professional athlete and he's got a million and one stories. His wife, Monica, is petite and thin – but even at the age of 35, she is still blessed with one of the greatest pairs of legs that God has ever put on this earth. She is also a party girl who loves a few cocktails and all of the silliness and teasing that can occur as a result. She is the one most likely to jump up on the table and act crazy at a party and as a result, some of the other wives aren't completely trusting of her. But I have always gotten along great with her and loved to spend time at their house.

For some reason, though, I wasn't completely sure what to do when David invited me over this night. Maybe it was the thought of alternative entertainment, or maybe it was the inertia caused by the wine that made me tell him that I MIGHT come by.

"What are you going to do instead?" he asked.

"I don't know. I was thinking of going to Alex's, but I'm not sure that I have the energy. I'll probably see you in a little while."

After the call, I had another glass of wine and continued to mark time. For a second time, I was interrupted by a call from David.

"Jimmy, come on over, now. Don't be a lonely guy"

I began to defer but I sensed a real party spirit in David. "I don't know, man. It isn't often that I can go watch young naked women at night. I'll tell you what – I'll come up there but Monica has to wear that Halloween oufit she wore last night to that other party you went to ." You see, I had been over there when Monica had returned from her shopping trip and she had shown us the ultra-short mini skirt with fringe that was going to be the center piece of her cowgirl outfit.

David was laughing while he told Monica the conditions I had presented – and then told me "All system are go, man. Get over here."

I really didn't think anything about the exchange, it was the kind of teasing I did all the time with Monica but I figured what the hell – I could have a drink or two with them and still have time to go out if I wanted. Needless to say, I never made it to Alex's.

When I arrived at their house, I headed up to their excellent party room above the garage. Stocked with full bar and total entertainment system, it was a big open room with wood floors and high ceilings. David was lounging and watching the game and it was pretty clear that he had also had a few drinks after Halloween duty. We sat and talked for a while but Monica had yet to make an appearance.

Finally, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and Monica reentered with a flourish – cowgirl boots, micro-mini with a matching vest over a white shirt, cowgirl hat with a handgun. I know I mentioned this already but she has GREAT legs – and the outfit was sexy but only with a small S. It started to be sexy with a capital S when she sat down opposite me on the coach and everything began to converge at her waist – including my eyeballs.

"So what do you think, Jimmy? Do I pass the audition?" She smiled at me coyly.

"That would depend on what you were auditioning for – but I think if everyone looked like you, the West would have been that much wilder!!" We all laughed so I was emboldened to add, "But there is way too much material on top. The blouse is unnecessary when you have that vest and all." Monica appears to have a set of firm perky tits that could function very well on their own.

"Well, if it's alright with David, I think I could lighten the load," she responded and with a laugh she stood up and twirled off back down the stairs. David hadn't really responded, but I suddenly got the idea that his response may have been given before I had even arrived at their house. I couldn't be sure what was going on, but it sure beat the hell out of partying alone at my house.

My sentiments were confirmed when Monica reappeared with only the vest on above the waist and we both congratulated her on her daring as wonderful views were snatched of her tits as she moved. She sat herself on the coach again, and very pointedly directed the conversation.

"Now this is a good start to the evening and I am sure that you both are enjoying seeing me this way, but what do you really want?' Monica asked.

Even David seemed a bit taken aback by her comment but he simply asked her to clarify as he got up and went to get another round of drinks. "Well, honey, you know I enjoy showing off for you with some of my outfits – and I appreciate that Jimmy wanted to see me as well – so I thought we should just be very honest and talk about sex a bit. It will get me in the mood for later."

"Oh, that's great for me," I said. "You all get ready for later and then I'm home alone. Maybe I should have gone to Alex's instead."

"Okay, let's start there," Monica said. "Why would you go to Alex's when I am giving you a partial show right here?"

"Believe me, I am not criticizing the scenery – you are truly gorgeous, Monica. And it is MUCH more interesting to see someone you know and love partially naked than it is to see a complete stranger (most of the time), but this is starting to get frustrating. Since we are being completely honest here, let me just say something – and David, you can't get mad and punch me out, but there are always specific fantasies that guys have about other people's wives or girlfriends. Some people just really get to you in a certain way. And that's the way I've always felt about you – there is something about you that I really find sexy. It doesn't impact or diminish my love for Joanna in any way. It's just there – a sweet longing, a nice fantasy. I would love to see you completely naked. I would absolutely love for you to do a slow, sensuous striptease for me that would end with you giving me a complete floor show."

"Well, thank you for that…and I think I know what you mean. You have always been a bit special for me as well. So we know your fantasy for the night." Then she turned to David and said, "Honey what's your fantasy for the evening?"

David just laughed. "Do you want me to pluck just one out of the basket full? I don't know, I may need a little time with this one."

"You may not get the time to decide. Besides you have told me a lot of them in the past so I could probably decide for you. But it would be better if you chose."

"Okay, I know," David replied. "We have often talked about making a videotape of the two of us making love. If I had a make-believe fantasy for the evening it would be that Jimmy would go and get his camera and serve as our personal cinematographer for the evening. Hell, he could even be the director for some of it – and we would have a memento of our love-making."

"Well, that seems like a reasonable thought – and I always wanted to be a star!!!" Monica laughed devilishly and added, "And this conversation is making me all hot and bothered – perhaps we should stop."

"No, no, too late," I said. "Fair is fair – we have two fantasies on the table, now it's time for yours. And I'll bet it's a keeper."

Monica appeared to flush a little as she shifted on the coach and pulled her legs up to the side. "Well, I actually have two fantasies, gentlemen. The second I will not reveal for a little while, but the first I can tell you now. My fantasy is to make your fantasies come true – tonight - right now."

And just like that it was right in front of us. The thing that had been suggested in countless quips and comments throughout the years, the thing that had been addressed more directly this evening, was out in the open and staring the three of us in the face. Now a stronger man than I might have defused the issue with a quick joke and moved the evening in a different direction. But when it comes to sex, when it comes to seeing a beautiful woman naked – I am a weak man and proud of it. It was out there and I was not going to try and hide it. I looked at David and he looked at me. There was just a brief moment before we both broke into big grins.

"Okay, honey," he said. "Your wish is our command. Where do we start"

Monica seemed to have thought the whole thing through. Either she was a real quick thinker or she had been plotting this evening (or one like it) for some time. She responded quickly, "Well, my striptease is a good place to start. What would you like me to wear?"

I wasn't going to let David answer that one. After all, it was my fantasy. "I want you to wear a sexy black outfit – a corset or something – with thigh high stockings and high heels. Surprise us with the specifics, but that is the general idea. Do you have anything like that?"

Of course, I already knew the answer because I have tended their house when they were away and what self-respecting man with a fantasy about another's wife wouldn't do a little spying in their bedroom and closets. Her answer in the affirmative was no surprise to me.

"And while she gets ready, you better drive home and get your camera. Don't forget my fantasy," David added. "I'll make us some more drinks – which is also a very important ingredient to the evening." I noticed that he gave Monica a particularly deep kiss and she started to move out of the room and headed off to change.

"Are you sure about this, David?" I asked when we were alone.

"No problem, man," he responded. "She's a big girl with big girl intelligence, and when she kept pestering me to get you here tonight, I kind of figured that there might be more to it than random friendliness. Go get your camera and hurry back before she changes her mind."

But that last statement was said tongue in cheek. It was obvious from Monica's demeanor that this was a train leaving the engine (no pun intended) and she had no intention of backing out now.

I barely remember driving to my house and grabbing the video camera and tripod – and in no time I was back with David in the party room. He had moved the coach around to open up a "stage" for Monica and dimmed the lighting while also lighting some scented candles. We were waiting silently, when I once again heard Monica's footsteps approaching the stairs – this time though it was marked by the distinctive clicking of stiletto high heels. As she came into view, we both applauded. She was wearing a black corset with red trim and thigh high black patterned stockings with 4 inch heels. She looked TREMENDOUS and David turned around and started a special composite CD he had made of old school soul love songs. It was apparent that this was not the first time that Monica had "performed" like this as she moved expertly to the music. It was heaven to see those long legs gyrate and soon she had pushed the corset down to release her breasts.

I was tempted to turn on my video camera and record some of the show, but I didn't want to ruin the mood. I had a full erection from the moment she began and as she eased her panties off and I saw her shaved pussy, I thought I was going to burst. But knowing that there were other parts of the evening ahead made me control myself as much as I could. The entertainment continued with her dancing closer to us and then finally removing the corset completely. She stood there in stockings and heels and teasingly asked what to do next. But she already knew and when David threw her the blanket off of the coach and she spread it out on the floor, it was obvious that she knew what I meant when I had said I wanted a floor show. She lay facing us and opened her thighs completely while her fingers slowly rubbed her pussy. She began to masturbate slightly and the way her eyes rolled toward the ceiling made it clear that she was on the edge as well. It was almost too much to take for me but the original fantasy was a striptease only so I couldn't do what I wanted to do – which was of course to take off my clothes and jump on top of this gorgeous woman.

David, however, had no such restrictions and as the song ended he got off the coach and motioned for me to begin filming. I grabbed that camera and increased the lighting in the room slightly for better exposure. David joined Monica on the floor and she began to caress his rather large dick before moving down and taking it whole in her mouth. I will not bore you with all of the details of the next 20 minutes, but they are captured rather adeptly on film for all to see. Monica and David tried a number of different positions that allowed me to get some amazing shots. I have to admit that David had a supporting role only as I featured Monica in great detail. Her facial expressions, her orgasms, her hairless pussy, her legs (still framed by the stockings and high heels) all had a bigger part in the film than David did. But he didn't seem to mind as he rode her long and hard.

I finally adopted my Director's role and told them that we needed a big finale. I suggested that David do Monica anally but apparently that had been tried unsuccessfully in the past – David was just too big for her comfort. Monica was the one who had the answer as she revealed her second fantasy. "I want you both," she said simply. "I want to suck Jimmy off while you finish me, David, and I want it all on film." Well, I don't know what David thought about this idea but my caged penis which had been straining at my zipper for about an hour was going to do the voting for me. Thankfully, I finally had a chance to get naked and I did it as quickly as possible before setting the camera on the tripod. David voted silently by allowing me to reposition the scene and then laying on the floor with my cock next to Monica's mouth. I was nowhere near as thick as David and she swallowed me in time to his thrusting from behind. Her countless orgasms had given her a glazed look as she smiled up at me. I was on the verge of climax, when she suddenly pulled off of my dick and turned to David.

"David, I think I can take Jimmy anally. Would you mind if I tried the two of you that way? I really want to," she moaned. In no time at all, we were all rearranged. David laid on the floor while Monica dropped down on him. Then I slowly edged into her ass. In no way did I feel it an insult that she considered me thin enough to take. I could hear her breathing increase steadily as I slowly worked my head into her and she became louder and louder as David and I found a rhythm that satisfied her. It was one of the truly great orgasms of my life – made even more interesting and satisfying because it came as this lovely woman was holding her husband tight. David came shortly thereafter and we all disentangled onto the blankets. It was a very comfortable feeling as Monica lay between the two of us.

Additional drinks were suggested and we all remained naked as we slowly recovered from our orgasms. I connected the video camera to the TV so that we could observe the production and it really was very well filmed, although the lighting was a bit dark at times. I kidded with the two of them that we would make it better the next time. Of course witnessing our actions made us all horny again and we decided to amend the end of the film with a double dose of cumshots onto Monica's face. It was the perfect ending to an amazing evening and my sexual interactions with the two of them did not end there.

But that is another story for another time – and for those of you who are wondering, yes my wife Joanna does become involved. If you want me to continue the saga, send me an email at my literotica address. And remember, life often take you where you least expect it.