Three Firsts: 02

Story Info
Demur 70-year-old woman wants to be a sex kitten.
6.5k words
4.59
91.8k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my initiation into gay sex with Paul, I wasn't feeling that bad about breaking up with Patty. I was ready to move forward, and already had in a big way. Patty was still out of town for the next couple of days and I was walking her dog, a terrier kind of thing that liked me well enough and vice versa. Down the block came Ellie, a senior citizen waving a friendly Hi and hurrying along her little grey poodle-something on its retractable leash.

I walked across the street and said hello to Ellie, a gracious looking elderly woman who I had chatted with several times since moving in with Patty six months ago. Ellie has always been a bit flirtatious, making knowing jokes about me moving in to check out the household before buying, that kind of thing.

The dogs were playing off leash in a front yard of our quiet suburb. Ellie surprised me when she switched topics quickly, and blushing, said, "Do you remember the other night when I saw you and Patty at the pizza parlor when I was with my neighbor Maggie?"

"Yeah, I remember that. You had on a shinny purple top and were having a good time," I said, looking Ellie over a bit, wondering what was up. She's a good looking woman, still slender with long legs and a nice ass for an old woman—she had to be in her late 60s, so you know, 20 years older than me at least. She fidgeted a little, straightened out her sweat shirt with embroidered angel children on the front, and I noticed from the movement of her breast that she was hanging free. It appeared to have a nice curve and more bulge to it than I recalled. Not that I check out all the old lady tits, just some of the more appealing ones.

"Well, I was enjoying myself, you're right," she said smiling shyly. "And I'm surprised you remembered what I was wearing. Do you remember anything else?"

I had no idea. "No, I don't think so. What?"

"Oh then, nothing. Nothing at all," and she re-blushed and started to turn away.

"No, what. Ellie, tell me," and I grabbed her shoulder and turned her back toward me. "What else. You can't stop there."

She looked at my hand on her shoulder, and said, "Like that, just like that. As you two were leaving, you walked behind my chair and squeezed my shoulder."

"Like this?" And I squeezed her shoulder.

She stepped closer to whisper, "Yes, like that. And when you did it, I wanted you to put your hands all over me, all over." She acted as if the confession had drained her but she continued. "I don't know what's come over me to tell you this, but Rob, I swear I wanted you to push your hands inside that purple blouse and, and . .you know."

"You wanted me to squeeze your tits." I looked down to catch her eye which was shuttered in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. It's just that I'm, I'm afraid I am going to never be with a man again. It's been 15 years since my husband Frank passed away, and longer still since I have . . . had sex." She looked at me, a tear in her shinning eye, a gleam of boldness still there. "But here I am on the street coming on—that's it isn't it—coming on to my neighbor's fiancé. I shouldn't have. I'm sorry. A silly old lady."

I put my other hand on her shoulder and squared her off at arms length. "Ellie, I am flattered that you wanted me to put my hands all over you." I leaned in and gave her a peck on the check that I held for an extra second, then stepped back to arms length. "And if I were to do that, put my hands all over you, I would start right there under the angel's wing," and I looked at her tit. "Your nipple is hard and proud, and teasing me."

Ellie gasped as she looked down and saw her nipple pushing against the thick sweatshirt creating an unmistakable mark of a tautness. "Oh, Rob. I don't know what. I've been feeling like this lately. Showing my breast in public, my goodness," and she crossed her arms over her offending tits.

"I wouldn't say it's showing in public," I laughed. "But it is a fine sight. And since I broke up with Patty three days ago and have to clear out this weekend, I'm going to miss seeing it again, I suppose."

"What happened? Patty and you split up?"

I suggested we walk the dogs back to her condo a block away and I would tell her about it.

"Really?" asked Ellie. "You want to come to my place. After what I said?" She looked at me, telegraphing the response she wanted. I obliged.

"You bet. You make me some coffee and I'll tell you about it." And off we went.

She had a lovely two bedroom condo, pictures of her two grown sons' families in the living room, a nice balcony. She made the coffee, and I told her about Patty and I, in a rather vague manner. "You know, it's kind of funny you would tell me about wanting my hands all over you right after I break up with Patty and have promised myself that I am going to start doing what I want and having fun. Here, let me give you a bit more of that shoulder squeeze you enjoyed at the pizza spot the other night." We were already sitting on the couch, not too close, so I scooted closer and behind her a bit.

I turned her away from me so I could start rubbing her shoulders and back. She still had on the angel sweatshirt, long white pants and trademark open-toed sandals with painted nails. As I squeezed her shoulders, moving around and back down her arms, she relaxed and sighed. Her skin was quite fair, and she always stayed out of the sun with big hats and long sleeves protecting her delicate skin, which was white with a pinkness that wasn't quite flesh toned. I caressed her shoulder and with the other hand pushed away from her neck her medium length blond hair (some kind of dyed formula that mixed white with her natural former blondeness, as I could see from older photos of her on the wall). I went in with a kiss on her neck, which was perfumed and had a bit of a sag from the chin and more lose flesh than in early times. I kissed it again, lingering then licked it gently. Ellie breathed heavily and leaned slightly back to me for more.

"You're lovely, Ellie," and I kissed her neck and sucked gently on her skin pulling it away before letting it go. "I love your neck," kiss and a suck there, then release. "I love your sexy shoulders," I pushed my fingers under her collar and slightly raked her bare skin. "And I am teasing myself immensely hesitating just a bit more before I feel up your luscious tits and your hard nipples." I kissed her ear and whispered, "I see it now, straining your shirt. God I want to suck it," and I pushed a little tongue into her ear and swabbed it good.

"Oh God," Ellie said as a shiver pierced through her. "Oh God." She shook off the chill.

I took that as a go, and whispered close to her ear, "Oh yes, here we go, Ellie, my hands are going all over your body, and I don't think they will stop anytime soon, except maybe to get some special attention," and here I moved my hand from her shoulder and put my pinkie finger on her lip. She took it and the one next to it into her mouth and murmured, "mmmm, mmhh, mmhh," while she sucked on them. I pulled them out and said, "Thank you, my sexy kitten. Can you be my Kitten?" And I sucked at her neck again, hoping to raise a little red mark near her collar bone as I stretched her sweatshirt neck out of the way.

"Kitten, yes. I'm your Kitten, Rob," and with that confirmation she leaned back into me more, placing her hands on both of my thighs.

"Oh yeah, Kitten. I want these," and I pushed my hands off her shoulders and firmly caressed her nice sized breasts, big breasts for such a slender lady. "I want this," I whispered at her neck, and pulled the sweatshirt up over her tits, her nipples beautifully on display. Still behind her I lifted each tit and squeezed it, moving my palms over both nipples. They were gorgeous, and I watched from over her shoulder as my hands kneaded her heavy breast. They were whiter than her neck, and somewhat translucent, showing some blue veins under the smooth surface. Her breasts were so nice, sagging just a bit but full and proud, her nipples really sticking out like they were ready to burst open and flower. She had large circles of areoles smooth and pink, contrasting with her white skin. I got bolder, driven on by those nipples poking out even harder and begging for more attention.

I stood over her, but bent down to her other ear this time. "Ellie," I addressed her like a school girl. "I'm going to have to suck those nipples," and I absolutely drove my tongue into her ear, filling it with saliva and heavy breathing. "I need to suck your nipples. Can I?"

"Yes, yes. Suck them, Rob. Do it," and, her eyes closed probably playing some movie scene on her lids, and she proudly pushed her tits out more. "Suck me honey, suck me."

I leaned all the way over her, my face going down her chest, and I pulled the bulging end of one tit then the other to my mouth, licking each nipple lightly. She moaned and seemed to shift into another gear of excitement that wasn't as ragged and promised to be an overdrive kind of thing. I moved in front of her and hoisted her tits up like an Oscar, proud to have won them. I sucked her right nipple into my mouth hard and pinched the left one a good tweak, rubbing it roughly between my thumb and forefinger. She liked the pinch, saying, "That's so good. Take my nipple, baby. Bite it a little, suck it, oh yeah."

I did, feasting on her until her tits were shinnin with my spit, which I liberally dribbled onto her breasts as I worked them over ravenously with tongue, teeth, and hands. I broke it off reluctantly. Ellie had begun slowly hunching the sofa cushion she was sitting on. I went back up to her neck and kissed and licked it, then moved to her and told her to give me a kiss. She had sexy lips, fuller on the bottom and nicely wing shaped on top, and she put them up to mine. She spoke, her breath going into my mouth. "Here you are sweetie, a nice kiss." Ellie pushed her lips against mine and opened her mouth, then her tongue dipped fully into my mouth and she slowly, purposefully pushed it into my mouth, then licked my tongue, teeth, and the inside of my lips in a quickened pace. She kept my chin tightly in her hand as she leaned up for a better angle then starting breathily fucking her full stiff tongue into my mouth, my lips held in her hand in oval shape. She was fucking my mouth, letting me know that she had a hot drive and it was kicking in. She finished by sucking my lips into her mouth and nibbling on them, just as both her hands slid down to my jeans crotch, one cupping my balls the other rubbing my straining cock up and down as best as she could through the thick material.

I was still leaning down while standing over her, and she looked me in the eye. "I want to suck you, Rob. Please, I have to suck your penis, hold it, see it." It wasn't a question. She bent forward and bit at my dick while undoing my belt and shucking my jeans.

"Suck it Kitten, suck my dick. Suck it, baby." This I hissed, with lust, and my dick sprang free from the jeans as she pulled them down, taking my boxers with them.

"It's so nice," she said, swaddling my dick with her hot hands, long fingers delicately stroking. She took the head in her mouth immediately and sucked down about 5 of my 7 inches. Ellie pulled tight on her lips creating a lovely vacuum. She lathed my cock with her saliva, gave my heavy balls some spasmodic squeezes, and then rubbed my spit-wet dick all over her face, her eyes, her forehead, her neck. "My hard boy, what a beautiful hot cock for me." I aimed my hard dick at her mouth, which she opened slightly for me then immediately began a high-paced blow job, rocking off my dick with her warm mouth, pausing to take a deep breath, cock still in her mouth and huffing out, "Cum on, Honey. I want your sperm, I want your sperm," and she went after it with hollowed checks and bobbing head.

Allowing myself to come to the brink of blowing cum in her pretty mouth a couple of times, I backed out of her mouth. My dick was glistening with her wetness, precome drooling down in a strand she swiped away with her tongue, her hand pressed against my pubes, my dick supported in the crook of her thumb and forefinger.

I sat next to her, then pulled her sweatshirt over her head. I held her breasts as if weighing them then squeezed them together and nibbled at her nipples. I let them go, and pushed her quickly onto her back with intentional surprise. She gasped then smiled at me and touched her tongue to her upper lip. My hands were already pushing onto her pussy. "Open your legs for me, Kitten," I said, and she spread them to let my hand cover her mound and push firmly against her vulva, which she pushed up to meet my pressure. I bent down and French kissed her navel, which set her off in a sensual tickle, and pulled her white pants and white, high-cut panties off her long legs, not as pure white as her breasts but still nice looking. She covered her pussy with her hands. I sat next to her, she stretched out, still covering up her pussy but now gently stroking my dick. I moved in to kiss her and we began to make out, as I also began to move my middle finger over her hand toward her slit. She opened her legs and fucked into my mouth four or five quick thrusts with her tongue. I slipped my finger between her pussy lips, pleasantly surprised at her slick wetness. I fingered her cunt five or six times. I soon had two fingers in her as we worked out a tempo, me pushing in deeper, she hunching up higher.

"Your pussy feels so nice and wet, and so tight, Kitten. Let me taste you, lick your sex juices from your sweet hole," and I pulled my fingers out of her and put them to my mouth. "One for me," I said, taking my middle finger into my mouth, "mmm, yes. And one for you," putting my wet forefinger to her mouth. She sucked it in quickly. "You're delicious," I said.

"Oh, I'm so hot, baby," and she grabbed my dick and started jacking me off slowly but deliberately. "Would you go in me now, do it now. I'm hornier than I've ever been, and I don't want to risk losing this moment," and with that she raised herself up and licked my nipple, then pinched it. "Pinch my nipples, baby, while you fuck me. Come fuck me now," and she spread her legs like a Romanian gymnast.

She was so wet, so hot, and my dick was about to cry to get in there. I covered her with my body, Ellie grunting happily with my weight pinning her down for a fuck, her legs splayed out and one foot still on the floor. I pushed my dick up to her juicy pussy lips and rubbed it up and down. "Put me in, Kitten, put my cock in your tight cunt."

"Cunt, oh, I've never had, never had a cunt before," and she pulled me toward her newly anointed cunt and pushed her inner lips around my dick. I moved three half strokes in slowly, and as my cockhead was almost pulling out of her cunt, I looked down to watch it push in to the hilt, needlessly telling her, "Take it Kitten. Take my hard dick."

I watched my cock push into Ellie all the way, and with that stretching of her hot old pussy, her outer lips parted at the top of her vagina and her clit kind of popped into view, sticking out red and aroused and as large as her nipples. In fact it looked just like her nipple, a hard nub about as thick as my little finger tip and about half as long as that top knuckle. I immediately pulled at it and caressed it with my fingers. "Oh Kitten, what a sexy clit. I didn't see you before, my God what a horny sight," and I began to push down on it with my thumb as I fucked into her pussy with intoxicating squishes and liquid squelches as my dick pushed her ample lubricants against the side of her cunt.

"Frank always said it was gross," she said, her eyes closed and head lolling to the rhthym of our screwing. "He wouldn't touch it most of the time." She opened her eyes and hugged me as I pushed my dick slowly all the way into her, trying to jab into her just a bit more. "I was worried it would bother you, too. Just a few minutes ago," said Ellie.

"What bothers me is that I didn't find it before. Do you like when I touch it," and I rubbed it between thumb and forefinger just as I had her pert nipples.

She twitched three times quickly and took in her breath, "Yes, oh yes. No one's done that, except me." And with my dick in her tight cunt, her tits gooey from my slobbering over them, this gentle lady blushed red, which with her white skin was a remarkable thing to see.

I screwed her in a nice pace while rubbing her clit, and sucking her tits for a couple of minutes. Then I made a little show of pulling my dick out of her. She had a puzzled look as I started to scoot away from her on the couch.

"If your husband never touched it, that means he surely didn't suck it."

I had arrived at her pussy as she said, "Oh God, suck my clit, lick me, Baby, lick my pussy."

I did from top to bottom a few times; she gurgled and pushed her vuvla up to my mouth. I pulled her clit into my mouth like a little dick, sucking it, flicking it with my tongue. I pushed my thumbs into her pussy. She held her legs at the ankles and presented herself to me as open as she could. I pushed down with pressure on her vuvla, started fucking two and three fingers into her cunt, which was juicing nicely, and continued to suck on her clit. I thought it would spurt cum in my mouth the way she pushed up to my sucking. She was moaning, pushing, thrashing her hands on the bed, pushing my head tight against her. I got into pushing hard against her clit with my flat tongue and she squeeled, bucked her cunt into my face with gusto and oohed and ahhed and told me she was cumming . . .and still cumming, and "Oh god, suck it harder, harder!" cummming. She ground her cunt flat against my mouth and chin and then yelped out, "Oh. Oh, oh!" as her juice poured from her cunt. Her creamy cum filled my nostrils with her tangy, tasty flavor. She rubbed her leaking cunt into my mouth a few more times, then dropped her hips to the couch, stroking my hair, feeling my face and mouth dripping with her hot come, and saying, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Oh goodness, thank you. Never like that. Never ever, in 70 years."

"You're not 70, couldn't be," I said, thinking, 65, yeah I can see that.

"I'm 70, Rob. Today," and she smiled, a smile with more than a little mischief in it.

"Well happy birthday, Kitten. Happy birthday. I hope you liked my present," and I slipped a finger gently into her pussy.

While we both caught our breath, I got as much of her cunt cream, which was slick, thick, and clear, on my fingers and hands then rubbed her cum all over her tits. Her nipples, which had calmed down after her orgasms, started to harden. She moaned as I continued to slick up her tits with her juice.

"You're full of tricks I've never done before," she said, looking at me with a glint and a smirk. "Why are you doing that?" she asked then laid back and enjoyed it, every now and then helping push my hand across her slick tit.

"I don't know, really. I'm just doing what feels right, not worrying about doing the wrong thing," and here I squeezed her right nipple, which slipped out of my grasp. "You came so nicely, gushing out for me your wonderful juice, your body's reward for its nice orgasm. I love your tits, and with the flavor of your sexy cunt on them, they're even better." I compacted her right tit with my hand then stuffed as much of it in my mouth as I could, sucking down until Kitten's hard nipple escaped my teeth.

"Well, you're pushing buttons I didn't know I had," she said, then sat up quickly in revelation: "But you didn't cum yet. Did you?" Her hands went to my cock and pulled it toward her. "You have to cum for me, Baby. What do you want your Kitten to do. Tell me."

"You want to know what I want my Kitten to do?"

"Yes, I want your cum, sweetheart." And she quickly shifted to get her head near my lap, licking my cockhead while fondling my balls. "I want your cum." She started going down on me with deep meaningful sucks.

12