Three Firsts: 03

Story Info
Two men, one senior woman pleasure each other in many ways.
3.8k words
4.38
77.6k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on the condo door and soon heard Ellie cooing, "Coming, coming." She opened the door wearing a sexy expression that quickly shifted to a polite smile and a "Well, hello," to Paul, standing behind me. Ellie's hair was waved across her right eye, her makeup was slight except for the deep red lipstick. She wore a crinkly tube top from perhaps the '80s that held her tits like a tissue wrapper around precious fruit. She had on white long pants again, fitted tighter and with some kind of stretchy material that made her curvy hips flare out from her stomach, even her little paunch looked sexy in the pants.

"This is my young friend Paul, Ellie. He and I are going to play golf."

"I've seen Paul when he comes to visit Megan," she said, offering a hand dangled as a gift not to be ignored. Paul shook it, and said it was nice to meet her.

"Well, come in, come in, you two." She swept us down the hall with a graceful arm. "I was just expecting you, Rob, to look over that kitchen sink."

"I know Ellie, and I'm sorry about not letting you know about Paul and I playing golf," I said. "I just wanted to take a look at it first to see what tools I would need for later."

"Sure, go have a look," and she pointed me to the kitchen. "Does Paul do plumbing, too?" she asked.

"Oh yes, he's pretty good at it," I said. "Let's sit first, Ellie. Talk a bit," and I walked her over to her couch, where we had played yesterday. She sat and Paul and I sat down too, flanking her on both sides.

"Ellie, you know I told you about how I was changing my attitude since Patty dumped me?"

"Yes, I think so," and she gave me a what are doing? look.

"Well, Paul is doing the same thing as I am, as we are," and I leaned in toward her, "like we did, yesterday."

"What?" She straightened up. "I don't know—what do you mean?" She was looking worried.

"I'll be honest, Ellie. I had such a wonderful time yesterday, and I know you did too." Her eyes bugged out at me in warning. "It's okay. The day before yesterday, I tried sex with Paul."

"You mean like homo sex?" Her eyes widened in shock.

"Yes," I leaned in to whisper in her ear, "he fucked me in the ass, just like you and I did yesterday." She repeated her Oh My. "And I sucked his cock, just like you sucked mine." I nibbled at her ear and pulled back.

"So, first Patty kicks me out, then Paul and I do a first for both of us, then you and I did a first for both of us, because I had never made love to a mature woman, or any woman who made me feel so good. Know what I mean?"

I was rubbing her shoulder as she shook her head yes.

"I didn't mean to, but I couldn't keep it to myself when I was talking to Paul this morning," I told her, and I could see that her mind was starting to maybe get an idea of why Paul was there.

She looked up suddenly and asked, "Did you give me AIDS yesterday? I know gay men have that."

"Oh no no no, sweetheart. Paul and I never did anything unsafe in sex. And neither one of us were ever with a man until two days ago with each other."

"Ellie," Paul broke in, "I work in healthcare and I have to be tested on a regular basis for disease. I'm fine. So don't worry," and he put a reassuring hand on her pale bare shoulder and stroked it. "Don't worry."

"Ellie?" I asked, and she took her eyes off of Paul's hand on her shoulder to look at me. "I want you to have more fun than we did yesterday—I want us to have even more fun and passion." I bent to her sensitive ear and kissed it lightly, then said, "I want you to have two lovers today, two cocks to please you."

Paul moved his hand from her shoulder down her arm. He held her hand and said, "Rob told me what a great lover you are. I never thought about a woman like you—"

"An old one, you mean," said Ellie.

"An older woman, a sexy older woman my grandmother's age, yeah," Paul put her hand on his shoulder, and said, "How about this?" and he kissed her on the mouth. He pulled away, "Another, okay?" and waited for no answer. I was rubbing the top of her thigh, about to dip inward, and watched Ellie's mouth push out at first against Paul's lips. He was poking his tongue against her lips, and they suddenly she opened wide and he slide a long tongue in Ellie's eager mouth. They were quickly making out like lust-sloppy teens. I slid my hand to her mound, she opened her legs and leaned back against the couch, Paul sucking her mouth. Ellie's pussy pushed out to the edge of the cushion and hot against my hand. I rubbed her clit, which I could see bulging against her white stretch pants, whose tight crotch dug into her slit for a delicious camel toe of 70-year-old pussy.

Paul and I both grabbed one of her jiggly tits at once. She pushed both our hands away and sat up straight. "Well, on the one hand I'm flattered that a handsome man in his 20s would want an old person like me," and she looked at Paul who nodded with a smile that he did want her.

"On the other hand, Rob, you share our secrets, then bring in a friend like I was some whore." She huffed a glare at me. "Do you think I'm such a whore you can assume this?"

"No, Ellie. No. I swear I'm just going with this weird new feeling, the one you and I got caught up in yesterday. I never thought about this at all until an hour ago when I was talking to Paul. Ellie, you are an amazing lover and I know you're letting lose now, just like me—and Paul. I don't know about you, but neither of us have ever been in a threesome, and we want our first to be with you."

She was silent, and we didn't touch her or say anything as she thought in silence. After 30 seconds, she spoke, more like laying out rules: "If I come to my senses at any moment you will stop; you will never tell anyone about this, you will never pull this kind of stunt on me again, Rob Patterson. Understand?"

"Yes, yes," I said. After a pause I asked, "Does that mean yes?"

Ellie looked at me, then at Paul. She pulled up her tube top with both hands, said "Yes," then pulled her top down over her tits, baring the white beauties with the astounding nipples. "Suck them, good, lovers," she coaxed. "Feed on my breasts."

We nursed on her tits like starved twins. How milk didn't come from her ripe matronly tits, I don't know. I was going for it, so was Paul. I rubbed her cunt and asked, "What do you want us to do for you, Kitten? What sexy things do you want?"

As if she had already been thinking of it, she quickly said, "Eat my pussy, Baby, while I suck on this young hard cock." She rubbed Paul's dick impatiently.

"Shit, Ellie, damn," gasped Paul as she mauled his package in his golf pants. "Stroke me."

She was already doing that, and had his zipper down and buckle undone. He pushed his pants off his legs. She smeared a streak of lipstick along the upper side of his cock. "Oh this is so nice, Paul," and she kissed his twitching cock like it was a rare present. "Grandmother's going to suck your cum from your big dick, lover boy," and she gave Paul a naughty wink. Then she sucked his cock like she loved doing it more than anything. She told me yesterday it had always been the only way she would "put out" for men on dates before she married, and she did love it.

In between suckling her tits, and feeling up Paul's balls—which brought a quick gasp from her the first time, but she seemed to accept it quickly—I pulled her pants off. Her cunt was covered with silky black French cut panties. I rubbed her mound in general tease before pushing aside her panties and slipping a finger into her pussy. It was a juice box, and slushed as fingered it. She was sucking Paul's cock or he was fucking her mouth, standing on the couch pushing his anxious cock into her pretty old mouth possessively taking him in deep. She gagged and pushed her face all the way to his pubes. He moaned for about 10 seconds.

"Kitten, Paul really likes a finger up his ass when he's fucking a hot chick's mouth," I said, then jerked the panty leg aside and licked at her cunt with purpose, sucking her stubby little clit-cock at the top of each lick.

She pulled her mouth off his cock, and held up her hands, fingers fanned.

"I don't think he'd like my nails." They were formidable, long and enameled hot pink.

Paul was saying that's ok, when Ellie reached over to the end table, and retrieved nail clippers from the drawer. "No problem, sweetie," she said as she trimmed her middle finger nail nicely. "I've never had my finger up a young man's ass. But I know I like one up mine, since yesterday."

She pushed her newly trimmed finger under my mouth and into her pussy, coating it with her reliable wetness.

"Ohhh, nowww," was all she said, taking his cock back into her mouth with a slurp and pressing her slick finger deep into Paul's ass with a full-on confidence a man might appreciate, if not expect from a dainty lady. I sucked and licked and pulled on her clit, fucking into her bucking pussy with combinations of fingers, thumbs, tongue. My face was slippery, and delighted.

Ellie was "Uuumph, uuummm, uuummming" on Paul's dick, fingering his ass with love and roughness mixed. "Mmmmm, mmmm I'm cumminnnngggg,"

My mouth ran over with her cum, juices tart and torrent running from her spasming cunt. She pushed against my mouth for more friction as she worked out the end of her orgasm.

Paul had made not a sound, but his cum was dripping on Ellie's belly at my eye's level. I looked up to get a dollop of sperm in my eye, it sliding off her stiff nipple, part of a stream leaking from her mouth. She gave little sucks as Paul gave little thrusts into her mouth. She calmly fucked his ass, trying to get her finger in just a little further.

"Mmmmmm my my my," said Ellie. Paul removed his cock, she sucked the drooling sperm back up into her mouth, and opened her lips to show us her tongue bathed in goo, moving the slick white mess around in her pink mouth. "It's so good, Paul. I love your spunk. It's thick with nutrients, I'm sure." Paul's cum was pooled in the bottom of her mouth as she spoke.

He put his cock against her cheek, rubbed it over her mouth, and said, "You're so hot, Kitten. I want to cum in your mouth again and again."

She pulled her fingers out of his ass, and said, "Me too."

Her nipples were peg stiff, the left one slimy with Paul's cum. She was dreamily sucking his balls and gently sliding her hand along his sperm coated cock.

"Scoot down here a little bit, Kitten. I want to fuck your cunt now."

She scooted away from Paul's cock and perched her dripping hole over the cushion. "Cum in my pussy." She spread her legs, her glistening lips pink from cumming and ready for me. I pushed in slow and steady and built up steam from there. We kissed and sucked each others lips, and I jammed into her. The sounds of her drenched pussy sliding against my cock filled my ears. I could hear Paul moaning and sucking Ellie's tits.

My orgasm was on me, and I said, "Now, now Ellie, I'm cumming!" and I blissfuly shot my cum into her tight cunt. Deep, deep, "uhh" "uuhhh" then I pulled out and aimed my last wad at her fucked hole, plastering it with my genetic cream.

After a few moments catching her breath, she said, "That was so good, Rob, give me your beautiful cock." Paul moved away from her tits as I stood on the couch and lowered my dick to this hot senior cum slut. My proud cock was fairly well covered with cum, hers and mine, and she savored the slick mess as she sucked me into her hot mouth with a welcoming moan.

Then she gave out a surprsied moan around my cock, and sucked even harder. I looked back and Paul had his face between her legs, lapping up her pussy I had just smeared with my cum. "You both taste great," Paul said, winking at me. I pushed my cock into Ellie's mouth deep and pulled it all the way out. She smacked her lips with satisfaction and lovingly looked at my dick.

With my cock dangling, Ellie's mouth painted with cum and smudges of lipstick, and Paul noisily lapping at Ellie's cum-filled cunt, I felt pretty good. Real good.

After we came back to earth, Ellie shoed us on to our golf game, and told us to come back after our round for some refreshments. We played 18 holes, and I beat Paul by 6 strokes and took $15 off the cocky kid. He couldn't putt worth a crap.

We hurried back to Ellie. She greeted us each with a hot kiss and an active tongue. She was in a full length satin robe kind of thing, and maybe nothing underneath. She sat us down and brought us ice-cold beers. She undressed us like we were her dirty little boys back from play, and she told us as our cocks hardened with her fisting that she had plans for the rest of the day for us. We were going to have more sex, and we were going to take pictures with her digital camera so she could enjoy them later. It would be the first time she really looked at porno, much less made it. But she said she wanted memories. "Old people like pictures of their little adventures," as she put it.

Then she put us through heaven. The order of these pleasures might be a little off, but here's what happened in the next hour and a half. She sucked Paul and I while we drank, then she had me suck Paul's cock while she jerked on mine, camera timed to take a set of pictures. She got on all fours and Paul fucked her pussy doggy style while she sucked my cock. Pictures. I ate her asshole while Paul pumped his cock in her frothy cunt. Pictures. She straddled me as I lay on my back and took me in her pussy. She tried Paul in her ass at the same time, but she said it was too much. So she had me fuck her pussy for a while, then Paul fucked her ass for awhile, and we fed cock up both of her holes. Paul came in her ass and it ran down her pussy and dripped over my cock. Pictures. Ellie leisurely sucked Paul's dick to young dude hardness while I ate her to a little orgasm. Pictures. Then she set up the finale like a seasoned director.

I got on all fours and she rimmed my asshole and liberally finger-painted it with sticky juices from her pussy, which Paul was slowly fucking to get his rod well creamed. Ellie got beneath me on her back so she could suck my dick, her face positioned so my cock would push in nicely. She reached up and pinched my nipples while she bobbed her head up and sucked my dick into her mouth. Paul pushed into my asshole, easier, then more sure. Ellie stopped sucking me to watch, then said. "Fuck him nice and deep, Paul. Oh boys, this is heavenly," and she sucked me into the opening of her throat and half gagged half moaned with pleasure. She pulled off and said," Rob, cum on my face, Paul on my tits, then we sit up for a picture.

Ellie sucked me hard, Paul fucked me hard, his balls rubbing across Ellie's tits and neck as he pushed into my asshole. She pushed her finger all the way up his ass and told him to cum. I had no warning, and instantly lurched into intense orgasmic pleasure and started spewing cum into Ellie's mouth. After the first two blasts she pulled me out and directed my spasming cum shots all over her face, moaning, "Give it to me, give me sperm." Paul did a caveman yelp and pulled his cock out of my tingling ass, pumping his thick white cum all over Ellie's tits. Her nipples were glowing and her pale breasts glimmering with sperm, as Paul squeezed the last drop out of his twitching cock.

"Picture," she reminded us, and got out from under me, set the camera's timer, then sat back on the couch, instructing Paul and I to stand and present her with our leaking cocks. Ten pictures flashed as Ellie lustfully licked cock, sucked cocks, fondled balls, used cock to feed gooey sperm into her mouth, her expression incredibly sexy, confident and sated.

Then she took us out to dinner. We dressed up, went to a hotel that was very nice, danced to the band in the lounge, had a fine dinner, and laughed and talked and flirted like old-time flames. Paul and I made a bet in the bathroom which hole would be creamed first when we got back to her place. We were surprised when she only let us peck a cheek at the door, and shut us out cold at 1 am. Damn.

The next morning, Monday, was get out of Dodge day for me. I just had to load up my car and take it back to my place in Thousand Oaks. Megan and Patty were still away, so Paul had crashed at Megan's and agreed to go for an early run with me. We'd just returned when the doorbell rang. There was Ellie, in a big floppy hat and a spaghetti strap sun dress that went to her ankles. She had a bag of brownies for both of us, she said. She plopped them on the kitchen counter and walked to the couch in the den, sat down and patted spots on either side of her.

"When the hell did you make brownies?" I asked.

"About 6 this morning. Maggie's supposed to meet me at my place right about now. We're going to church to prepare some meals for a few shut-ins around here," she said. "But I wanted to tell you both how much it has meant to me, these last two days, to be so well loved, so desired, and so well fucked—there's just no way not to say that. I feel so much more alive, and just charged up. You've made me very happy, ecstatic beyond anything I could have ever imagined. What an education you've given me. If you had told me on Friday that I would have anal sex, help two men have it, and have sperm in just about every part of my body several times, I would have fainted away. I've thought about it, and I have decided that the last two days have been the best two of my life."

She stood quickly, a little embarrassed by her admission. She straightened her white and yellow sun dress and took off her hat. "So, we've got to do this right now, because Maggie will probably be coming down the street any minute looking for me. I saw you running by earlier, and I thought you might like the brownies and a quicky. I would."

Ellie smirked at us, and pulled the straps off her shoulder. "Rob, fuck me in the ass. Paul my mouth. Come to Ellie. I Vaselined my asshole so I am ready right now—and I almost came walking over here with my rear wonderfully lubed and squishing. I felt like a slut," she sighed slightly, and added, "I am, I suppose—for you too only."

She pulled her bra down from her tits, pushed Paul to lean back against the couch's arm and pulled out his dick. She flipped her dress up over her back, presenting me with her greased hole. I fingered it a little, and when she starting sucking Paul, I pushed my cock into her hot ass. Ellie bucked and sucked, and rubbed her bare cunt with her hand. Paul and I pinched her nipples and fucked her ass and mouth. She was slobbering and moaning as his cock pushed into her throat. She pulled it out of her mouth and gasped, "We only have a couple of minutes. Fuck me, make me cum when you do."

A minute later, she started it, saying "ohhhh I'm there, there. UUHHGhhhhh." I followed, filling her slippery asshole, Paul unloaded too, gasping and whimpering as he gushed into her mouth.

After a few moments, Ellie stood up, panting. She licked Paul's dick as she rubbed her cum jucies all over her pussy and pubic hair, making a spectacular mess. She squeezed her tits with her cum covered hands, then pulled her bra up and then her sun dress, sheathing those fabulous messy tits. She reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of panties, which she stepped into as I was standing there watching her creamed asshole be covered up. I pushed my dick into her crack, pushing her panties in. They were sticking to the cum coming from her asshole and also mashed up against her wet cunt in the front.

She kissed me quickly on the lips. "Cum breath for you sweetie, and for you sweetie Paul," and she kissed Paul. She put her hat back on, tool a wet cock in each of her hands and squeezed them once. "Bye bye, darlings," and she walked out the door licking cum off her hands, then waving to Maggie, who was indeed coming down the street with her dog, looking for Ellie. Paul and I stood with cocks sticking out of running shorts, and watched out the kitchen window as Ellie leaned down to the shorter Maggie and kissed her on the cheek. They walked away side by side toward Ellie's condo. Maggie's dachsund kept trying to get his nose up under Ellie's sun dress, but she casually brushed him away as they walked and talked, maybe about what casserole they would take to Mrs. Halderman.