Three for a Day

Story Info
She gives in to her fantasy.
1.4k words
3.59
58.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The don
The don
44 Followers

It had been a typical morning in the office. The only thing that wasn’t typical was the fact that I recieved some sexy e-mails from my wife. She had sent me an e-mail about on of her old boyfriends, well maybe not a boyfriend just a guy she used to fuck before we got married. I must tell you that I had to sit in my office chair for a few minutes to let my cock resume its normal soft self. After she sent that e-mail she told me that since it was a nice day she was going to the pool in our community to catch some rays. After lunch I couldn’t get the idea of my wife getting fucked by her old boyfriend. So I decided to go home early for some afternoon sex. When I drove into the front gate of our community, I saw her car parked at the pool. As I walked up to the pool, I saw my wife laying on a lounge chair facing the pool and couldn’t see me walking up. When I got closer, I saw two heads looking over the edge of the pool in front of her. From that angle they were looking right up her bikini bottoms. They looked in their mid twenties. One of them was a black guy. They must have been talking for a while because my wife seemed very cheerful. I could hear some of the conversation.

“Oh come on, how would he know.” One of them asked.

“Guys it is very tempting but I am a happily married woman and I must be at least ten years older than you two.”

“So you have fulfilled all your fantasies ma’am?”

I heard her answer using the voice when she is getting horny.

“Well, most of them.” “I don’t think this is the place I should tell you what my fantasies is.”

“Why not? It is just the three of us here.”

She straddled the lounge chair and leaned over toward them. I knew they had a great view of her big tits and bikini covered pussy. I wish I could have heard what she said but going by the reaction on both of their faces. I must have been good. Then she stood up and put on her cover up. Which looked like a short mini dress. Then she bent over to pick up her towel. She didn’t see both of them do a high five as they stared at her ass. I hid as she walked from the pool and got into her car. Then I over heard the two of them talking as they grabbed their towels.

“Can you imagine an older lady like that saying she could wear both of us out before her husband gets home.”

“Well we better get to walking, since she told us not to drive to her house. Guess we might need to climb out a window if her hub gets home early.”

They did another high five as I watched them walking toward my house.

I positioned myself at one the windows on the back of our house. Within a few seconds I saw my wife walking toward the front door. She was wearing my favorite white dress. It is a stretchy white outfit that I have her put on sometimes before we have sex. The bottom of it just covers her ass and the top strains over her big tits. She was even wearing some of her old high heel white shoes. When she opened the door, I don’t know who had the most surprised look on their face. I know the UPS driver’s mouth dropped open. His eyes never left her tits the whole time she took the package from him. When she turned around, she was laughing but her hands had other ideas as they explored her tits. Her eyes closed as she leaned back into the wall, her hands rubbing down her stomach. Soon the fingers were working on her pussy. I knew she was thinking about what would have happened if she wasn’t expecting company. Her hand was a blur as she worked her pussy faster. Then the doorbell rang. She slowly cleaned the juices off her fingers. Sliding them in and out of her mouth. However, this time she looked out the small window beside the door before opening it. She opened the door and almost had to pull them inside since both were standing like a statue staring at her. She quickly pinned the white guy up against the same wall. She had fingered her pussy on. Her mouth devouring his as her tits mashed into his chest. I could tell it was one of those kinds of kisses. The kind that says I need cock and I need it right now.

The black guy didn’t waste anytime rasing her short dress and exposing her thong-covered ass. The tongue fucking of his mouth didn’t miss a beat as she parted her legs and jutted her ass back into his awaiting big black hands. His big hand started massaging her ass cheeks. He then dropped to his knees faster than a five-dollar hooker. He mashed his face into her ass. She quickly accommodates his advance by pushing her ass up higher to allow access to the soaking pussy. The tiny thong covering her pussy was ripped away and tossed on the floor. The big black hands spreading her cheeks as he attacked her pussy with vengeance. She was on her tip toes now as he ate her sweet pussy. The white guy slipped to top of her dress down top expose her tits. Her nipples looked huge. His finger tips noticed that also, soon they were pinching them as they tongue fucked each others mouth. Then he pushed his face down into her tits. I heard a scream of pleasure as he started to nibble on one. Her body started to buck as these two young studs gave her an orgasm. She pushed the white guy down on his knees in front of her and soon had both of them licking her. Her body quivered for what seemed forever. Then she walked over to the couch and sat down. The guys looked like some puppies on a leash as the moved over to the couch with her. Her hands were rubbing both bulges as she traded kisses with them. The little white dress was now bunched on her hips. Then I noticed this huge black cock start to grow out of the top of his swimming trunks. I laughed to myself. It looked like a tree trunk growing out of swimming trunks.

Both of the guys raised up and removed their suits. Her hands never missed a beat stroking both of the hard shafts. Her eyes were big as silver dollars when she got the first good look as his throbbing black cock. He placed his big hand on the back of her head. I really don’t think he had to push her down to his cock. Her long black hair flowed over his stomach as her mouth enveloped the fat black head. As she started the sucking assault, the white guy spread her legs wide. Her pussy must have been soaking, since he pushed his eight inches of cock into her with one hard thrust. I might have heard a scream if her mouth hadn’t been filled with the huge black meat. He wasted no time positioning her so he could fuck with everything he had. His hand squeezed her tit hard as he slammed into her pussy. Her hand was feverishly stroking the black part of the shaft that couldn’t fit into her mouth. The white cock was pistoning in and out of her pussy faster and faster. Her mouth jumped away from his cock just in time as a huge stream of cum shot out. Her hand stroked and milked it dry. Then the white guy pulled his glazed shaft out of her and with a quick jerk he shot a huge load on her stomach. They sat on the couch for awhile as her hands worked their cocks. I knew she was hoping they would get hard again, but then the door bell rang. They pulled on the swimming trucks and were out the back door before she even had a chance to pull the dress back into place. The UPS driver was awaiting her as she opened the door.

“Ma’am, I forgot to have you sign the form.”

She looked at the clock and smiled. Then happened to drop his pen. Of corse bending over to pick it up.

The don
The don
44 Followers