Three Fridays Ago

Story Info
A spanking love story.
1.7k words
4.33
24.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Samantha came home from shopping, she was surprised to see that Joe was already there. They had traded cars this morning so that Joe could take her car in for maintenance, but Samantha assumed that he would he would go back to work in her car. Maybe he had cut out early since it was Friday.

She put down her bags and went to look for him. He was in his office doing some kind of paperwork. This kind of thing never interested Samantha, and she was happy that Joe took care of all the household bills and such. For a few seconds, he didn't notice her standing in the doorway.

"Knock knock," she cooed. "What are you doing home?"

Once he had noticed her, she made her way to him, slipping in behind his desk and into his lap. He swept her hair behind her ear and kissed her. "Hey gorgeous. Have fun shopping?"

"As always. You'll love the new skirt I bought; it's perfect for summer." She nuzzled him and let him continue to pet her. She loved being in his arms, loved the way it felt to be held by him, adored by him, completely surrounded and protected by his calm and simple strength. Her head rested on his shoulder and she whispered, "So why are you home so early? Are you taking me out? Do we have big plans?"

Her flirtatious smile and childish enthusiasm delighted him. She kept him alive and helped him find joy in the everyday. She enchanted him. He breathed in the scent of her hair as she leaned on him, held her close to his chest with his left arm, and put his right hand on her thigh, just under her short cotton skirt.

"Of course we'll go out baby; it's Friday." He kissed her forehead. "But I'm home with bad news, actually."

Samantha recoiled a little. "What is it?"

"I hired a lawyer today."

This is a phrase so loaded with innuendo, so terrifying when it comes from the love of your life, that for a moment Samantha didn't even know what question she wanted to ask. She looked at him with sad, confused fear, and he quickly went on:

"I hired a lawyer to take care of something I found in your car."

Immediately she understood. Her nebulous fear was instantaneously replaced with an absolutely tangible terror. She know exactly what he had found, and consequently could predict what was going to happen next.

Joe didn't flinch. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

Samantha couldn't look at him. She turned away, grabbed a bit of her hair and nervously toyed with it, hiding her face from his view. He lightly slapped her hand away from the hair and scolded, "Don't do that. You know I hate that."

She was forced to look at him. "I got a speeding ticket a few weeks ago."

"Indeed you did. Almost four weeks ago, actually. Your court date is next week. When exactly were you planning on telling me about this?"

She answered with a shrug. She knew that her only hope at this point was to try and seem as innocent and adorable as possible. Perhaps she could convince him that she really didn't know any better.

He wasn't buying it. "What do you think would have happened if I hadn't found the ticket? Do you realize that you can get arrested for avoiding something like this?"

Another guilty shrug only incited his anger. "And not only that, Samantha, but you were going 87 in a 55. That's 32 miles over the limit. Do you have any idea how dangerous that is? You could have been killed, or killed someone. I am disgusted that you would be so irresponsible."

This last comment wounded her. His love was her foundation, and disappointing him left her feeling shaken and ashamed.

"I didn't mean to go that fast! You know how my car is and how it's hard to tell how fast you're going. And that highway should have a 65 limit anyway. There's never anyone there."

"Don't make excuses. There is no excuse for driving 32 miles over the speed limit and you know it. And there's definitely no excuse for your deception. You've known about this for three weeks and not said anything to me about it when you know I'd have helped you take care of it."

"But I knew you'd be mad at me."

"Absolutely. And you knew I'd punish you, didn't you?"

With that phrase her heart began racing. It was coming. She fearfully nodded yes.

She thought she might have one last chance. "I can pay the ticket with my own money, or I'll pay the lawyer, or go to court, or whatever I have to do..."

"That's not the issue and you know it. Now go sit down for a few minutes and calm down. I'll call you when I'm ready."

Samantha went to the living room and sat in the middle of the couch. She was trembling and took deep breaths to try and assuage her fear of what was about to happen. Why hadn't she just told him about the ticket the day it happened? She knew her punishment was going to be worse now because of how he found out about it. Her bottom quivered.

Ten minutes later he called for her. "Samantha. Come in here."

She thought for a moment about hiding, or about getting in her car and driving away, but she talked herself out of it. Bravely she walked back to his study. He was standing in front of his desk, and he walked to her as she entered, taking her by the hand. He pulled the chair from the wall, the one he used for spanking her, and he sat down.

"Now bend over."

She was terrified and trembling, but she did as she was told, and put herself over his lap. He put his hand on top of her skirt and began scolding her.

"Did you think you weren't going to get caught, Samantha?" He raised his hand and came down on her skirted bottom with a firm smack.

She whimpered beneath the swat of his hand.

Smack. Smack. Smack. "You don't think you have to follow the rules like everyone else? You think you can drive as fast as you want?" Smack. Smack.

She continued whimpering and squirming.

Smack! Harder this time. "Answer me."

"No, I don't. I didn't mean to."

Smack! "No excuses. You're a bad girl who breaks rules and then lies about it." Smack! Smack! He lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties. Instinctively, Samantha moved her hands to cover her bare bottom, shielding it from his slaps.

"You better move those hands, young lady." She did, and he resumed his relentless smacking. He smacked her bottom over and over again, harder and harder, and she could feel tears forming in her eyes.

Smack. "Are you a bad girl?"

"Yes, I'm a bad girl."

Smack. "And do you deserve to be spanked?"

"Yes, I deserve to be spanked."

Smack. Smack. Smack. She writhed under his heavy hand.

A few minutes of spanking later, he stopped and rubbed her bottom. Relief overcame her. She wiped tears from her eyes and breathed deeply, thankful to be done with this. Her bottom was throbbing.

Continuing to rub her sore bottom, he said, "Now go to my desk and get the paddle."

At this she got up and looked at him, a mixture of horror and anger painting her beautiful face. God he loved her, and he couldn't help thinking about how much he loved her right then as she pouted at him. It was all he could do not to smile at her and wrap her in his arms. But it wasn't time yet. There would be time for that.

"Get the paddle," he commanded firmly.

Samantha pulled up her panties and walked to his desk. The paddle was kept in the upper right drawer, and she grudgingly took it to Joe. He took it, stood up, and led her to the bedroom. Joe pointed to the bed and Samantha leaned over the edge of it. He pulled her panties down again, exposing the bottom he had already reddened while in the study.

"This is for your own good, Samantha."

She clinched both fists around the blanket beneath her. "I know."

"How many miles over the speed limit were you driving?

"32."

"Get ready to count to 32."

Joe rolled up his sleeve and positioned himself behind her. He loved looking at her in that position, and though he knew that he really did need to teach her this lesson about safety, he also knew that this thrilled him. She needed him, and her trust made him feel heroic, strong, the best version of himself. He hoped she would never know how truly vulnerable he was to her, how her dependence on him was as much his foundation as his stability and strength were hers.

He brought the paddle across her ass, and watched her body absorb it. Whack.

"One," she exhaled.

He pulled his arm up and again let the paddle fall. Whack. "Two." Whack. "Three." Her breathing was broken into short painful gasps. Whack. "Four." Whack. "Five." She gripped the blanket as tears streamed down her face.

After the 10th Joe paused.

"Are you going to speed again, Samantha?"

"No. I promise. I promise."

Whack. "Eleven" Whack. "Twelve."

"Are you glad I found out what happened? He raised his arm.

"Yes." Whack. "Thirteen. Thank you." Whack. "Fourteen."

She was clearly crying now, and he finished the 32 with moderate force. The lesson was learned, and Joe felt confident that his darling girl would not endanger herself again, at least not by speeding.

When he was done, he pulled up her panties and pulled her skirt over them. Samantha crawled up onto the bed and curled herself into the blankets and continued to cry. He went to the kitchen, brought her a glass of water, and sat down next to her, lightly stroking her hair behind her ear. She inched toward him, placed her head in his lap, and wrapped her arm around him.

"Thank you," she whispered. "For loving me."

"With all my heart princess."

They remained in bed for a few hours. While she napped a little, he made dinner reservations. There would be champagne waiting on the table.