Three Generations

Story Info
Grandma, Mom, Grand Daughter.
10.7k words
4.48
235.2k
113

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED OF THOSE INVOLVED

THREE GENERATIONS

It was Memorial Day weekend of the year that I was going to turn fifty years old. I told my wife that a guy that I work with asked me if I would go to his hunting camp with him over the weekend and help him install a new hot water tank.

"Do you want to come along?" I asked, knowing she would decline.

"You know damn well that I have to work!" she barked, "Besides, the only reason you want me to go along is to cook for you and empty to the shit bucket. I'll see you when you get back."

I had changed a few little words in my statement about going to camp that made it not quite a whole truth. It was a woman from work that asked me to go to her Naturist camp with her to install a new hot water tank.

Sharon was on assignment from the Temporary Agency at the place where I work. I work in the Maintenance Department and am often asked if I do home repairs on the side. I have a problem saying "no" a lot of times. When Sharon asked me to replace her hot water tank at her camp, I told her that I would. It was afterwards that she told me it was at a Naturist Camp.

"What is a Naturist Camp?" I asked, "Is that some place where you hug trees and stuff like that?"

Sharon laughed and said, "It's a Nudist Camp. Do you still want to do it for me? You don't have to get nude yourself, unless you want to use the swimming pool."

Sharon was in her late fifty's and divorced. She was what would be considered a BBW. She had a set of breasts on her that I wouldn't mind having an opportunity to see bare, so, I said I would still go to camp with her.

The camp was about a three-hour drive from where I lived, so I loaded my truck on Friday evening with the tools that I felt I would need, and headed out early Saturday morning to go to her camp. I met her at a designated place near where we work and then followed her to the camp.

In the north-eastern United States, hot sunny days are limited, so the camp was only open to the public from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Sharon was a member of the camp so she could go there any time of the year. I was looking forward to seeing a lot of naked women, but I was also nervous that I would be walking around with a woody all day.

Arriving at the camp, Sharon stopped at the security hut and told the person manning the gate that I was her guest. An elderly man in the buff came to my truck with a form that I had to write my driver's license and truck registration on. I was a little concerned leaving my personal information with them, but it was required.

I followed Sharon in to the camp ground. The camp ground covered several acres of land. When first entering, after the security hut, there were sand pit volley ball courts, picnic pavilions and even a Chapel. In the main area, there was a social hall, swimming pool, activity center and all types of other buildings. There was a large, grassy grove beyond the main area. Beyond the grassy grove where cabins and trailers.

Sharon's place was about a half of a mile from the main area. I pictured her having a little cabin, but it was a travel trailer, the type that needs to be pulled using a fifth wheel. It looked like it was from the 1970's era. It was permanently set up on a small lot. It was really nice, all the comforts of home. It could probably sleep three or four people comfortably.

There was a heavy wind storm the night before and there were a lot of branches on the ground. She wanted to get them picked up. I told her that I would help her. She was still dressed as we picked up branches. While picking up branches, another elderly man in the nude stopped by to visit. After she introduced me to him, he asked why we were still dressed. Sharon said that she didn't want to scratch a tit while picking up branches.

The man said, "I am sure this young man didn't drive the whole way up here to watch you pick up branches while fully clothed." Then he winked at me and left.

Sharon asked me if I wanted a drink of water. I said that sounded good, so she went inside to get some bottles of water. I stayed outside, raking and picking up branches. When she came back outside, she was topless. WOW!!!!!!!!! Her massive breasts were a sight to see. If I were to guess, I would say 48DDD was her size. Large, dark aureoles with pencil eraser sized nipples. Her breasts had blue surface veins showing and stretch marks down the sides. They sagged almost to her belly button. I found them fascinating and erotic.

She told me that I am not going to see a lot of Playboy Bunny type of women here. They are all just plain, every day, ordinary people. I will see a lot of flab, stretch marks, cellulite and surgery scars, as she lifted up one of her massive melons to show me her scar from gall bladder surgery.

"You don't have to get naked if you don't want to," she said. "But I wouldn't mind seeing those sexy little buns of yours."

After we finished cleaning the yard, we went inside to assess the hot water tank situation. I determined that I could replace just the heating element or replace the whole tank. She opted to go the less expensive route and have me just replace the element. She got dressed again and we went to a local travel trailer dealership and got a new heating element for the hot water tank.

When we got back to camp, she suggested that I wait until the following day to repair the tank. She wanted to show me around the camp ground. I agreed. She said that I would stand out more if I remained dressed. If I were nude, I would just blend in.

I finally got up enough nerve to ask her, "What if I get hard?"

She said, "It will go away."

Not the answer I was looking for. I went to the back of the trailer and took my clothes off. When I came back out to the living area, Sharon was standing in the kitchenette fully nude. She was leaning against the counter and I tried to squeeze between her bare butt and the wall. I couldn't get past her without making body contact. My soft dick rubbed against her butt cheeks as I squeezed past and it immediately began to grow.

"You must me happy to see me!!" she laughed, then added, "You can't go out there like that."

I thought she was talking about my semi-hard boner, but she was talking about my lily-white skin. She began to rub suntan lotion on my back and then my butt.

"MMMMMM! What firm butt cheeks you have!!" she said.

She then handed me the bottle of lotion and said that I can do the rest.

I put lotion on the rest of my body and had some extra in my hand.

"Here, I'll let you put lotion on my boobs, I know you are dying to touch them. I got to feel your butt, so it's only fair," she said. She then added, "A word of advice, try to make eye contact, don't talk to the boobs of the women out there."

She lifted her breasts upwards, pointing her nipples at my face, and said, "See, there aren't any eyes down here."

As I applied lotion to her breasts, I savored the moment. I lifted them, feeling their weight. They were so large; my hands couldn't reach around their circumference. I reached underneath them and applied lotion. I gently applied lotion on her aureoles and nipples. I began to play with her nipples, but she stopped me.

She asked me if I put lotion on my "man". I told her that I didn't. She said that it is a sensitive spot, that I didn't want to burn it.

She looked down and saw that it was about half-staff. Again, she said I couldn't go out there like that. She put some lotion on her hand and began to apply it to my cock and balls. Half-staff became full staff really quick.

"Now you can't go out there like THAT either," she said. She applied more lotion to her hand and began to stroke my cock.

As she stroked my cock, she rubbed her oiled breasts against my oiled chest. The feeling was out of this world. I could feel her nipples growing harder as she rubbed them against me. She paused to put more lotion on her hand again and then some on the other.

She resumed stroking my cock and rubbing her breasts against my chest. She took her other lotion filled hand and reached around and began massaging my butt cheeks. My cock was swelling and I could feel my cum starting to make its way from my prostate into the base of my cock.

I wanted to feel her mouth around my cock, so I pushed on her shoulders in a downward motion. As she was lowering herself down on to her knees she said, "I won't suck you, but you can cum on my tits."

She wrapped her massive DDD's around my cock and began to stroke me with them.

My head whirled. My cock was screaming to release. She wasn't massaging them fast enough to allow me to cum, so I pushed her breasts tighter together and began to fuck them. Soon my hot load shot out in between her breasts. Giant, hot, white spurts of cum began to ooze out on to her cleavage.

After my final spasm, she stood up and rubbed my cum into her breasts. "More lotion for more protection," she laughed.

I dropped to my knees and made an effort to lick her love nest. She backed away and said, "No, that can't happen. You have a wife."

I didn't understand why she felt that way after what had just happened, but I respected her wishes.

She took some paper towels and wiped the cum from my soft dick. She handed me the bottle of suntan lotion and suggested that I re-apply some.

The camp was interesting. You had to take a towel with you and where ever you sat down, you had to sit on the towel. There were exposed showers located in various places. The rules were that you had to shower before going into the swimming pool, the hot tub and the sauna. I said to Sharon it seemed like applying suntan lotion would need to be constantly reapplied with all the showers a person had to take. She told me that all the suntan lotion from people in the hot tub and pool was hard on the filter, so that is why they had to shower before getting in to them. For the sauna, it was just a matter of not making everything slippery from sweating and also for clean hygiene.

I was never in a sauna before, so I wanted to try it out. Sharon said she didn't like the sauna. She would be in the hot tub while I was in the sauna. I showered and went in to the sauna. I placed my towel on the bench and sat down. I was by myself for a few minutes before a man and woman came in. They were probably my age. A nice-looking couple, friendly. They sat on the bench across from me.

"Nice to SEE you," they said when the greeted me. (I found out later that was the common greeting there.) We made some small talk. She had beautiful firm breasts. I tried not to stare at them. "Eye contact" I kept reminding myself. I noticed that the man was not circumcised. That was the first time I ever saw that in real life. I tried not to look, I didn't want him to think I was checking him out. They asked me if I was heading to the hot tub or the pool afterwards. I said probably the hot tub, I had a friend there waiting for me. They said they would join us.

After the sauna, I had to take the required shower. The couple joined me in the open-air showers. Then we made our way to the hot tub which was inside a gazebo type building. Sharon was still in there, alone.

"Hi Sharon!" the woman said.

"Hi Elaine, Bob!" Sharon replied, "I see you met my friend Johnny."

We climbed into the hot tub and joined Sharon. Elaine and Bob sat across from us. We made small talk for a while. While we were talking, I noticed that Elaine was stroking Bob's cock underneath the water. Sharon noticed it too and nudged me.

"Let's go jump in the pool" she said.

We had to shower first. While we were showering, Sharon told me that what Elaine and Bob were doing in the hot tub was not permitted. There is to be NO sexual touching or messing around in public areas. If they got caught they would be expelled from the camp. If we were still in the hot tub with them and they got caught, we could have gotten in trouble along with them for being voyeurs and allowing it to happen.

Sharon and I jumped in to the swimming pool. We were the only ones in there. I was disappointed that I wasn't seeing hundreds of naked women all over the place, but as Sharon told me, opening day for the season was Memorial Day, we were there on the Saturday before.

Sharon swam over to the deep end of the pool. I didn't know how to swim, so I stayed in the shallow end.

I could see the gazebo where the hot tub was. Elaine and Bob were still in there. Bob stood up and sat on the edge of the hot tub. Elaine situated herself in front of him and began to give him head. Bob noticed that I was watching and waved to me. He then started to push Elaine's head up and down on his cock. Soon he arched his back and I knew that he was cumming in her mouth.

When he was finished, Elaine stood up and kissed him. He looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. Elaine turned to see who he was giving a thumbs up. She waved to me, made an exaggerated motion with her hand of wiping cum off of her mouth, and then blew me a kiss.

It was getting to be early evening, so Sharon and I went back to her trailer to get something to eat. It was getting a little chilly, so we put some clothes on. While we were eating, her cell phone rang.

"That was my daughter. She and my granddaughter are coming to camp. They should be here in about an hour," Sharon said. "I wonder if you know my daughter? Were you working where we work about twenty years ago?" she asked.

"Yeah, I have been there thirty years. It seems like forever," I replied.

"My daughter, Kristin, worked there during the summer when she was eighteen. They used to hire college kids to cut grass and paint and do other odds and ends," Sharon said.

"I remember when they used to do that. Twenty years ago, huh? Maybe when I see her I will recognize her. The name doesn't ring a bell," I said.

"Kristin isn't into the nudist scene. My granddaughter, Nicki, has been coming here with me ever since she could walk. She just loves it here. She is quite comfortable with the Naturist Life Style," Sharon said.

There was a wooden deck built just outside of the trailer. Sharon and I sat out on it and enjoyed the cool, May air. Everything smelled so fresh with the fragrance of blooming flowers. The sky was clear and full of stars. The moon was bright, not quite a full moon yet. The sound of tree frogs could be heard coming from the wooded section behind her trailer. Occasionally the sound of a Screech Owl would harmonize with the tree frogs.

Sharon was drinking a glass of wine and I was drinking a Southern Comfort and Ginger Ale. All the hustle and bustle of everyday life seemed to have disappeared. It was the first time that I had felt relaxed in such a long time.

Kristin and Nicki finally arrived. Sharon made the formal introductions. We were still on the porch, illuminated only by the moon light. Sharon mentioned to Kristen about when she worked as summer help at our work. She said my name wasn't familiar to her, either.

Sharon told them the reason why I was there was to fix the hot water tank., that I wasn't her boy toy or anything like that.

Kristin, teasing her mom said, "Suuuurrrrrre!"

We finally went inside and Kristin saw my face in the lighted room.

"I remember you!!!!!" she exclaimed. "You were that nice guy that always seemed to be there to help me get that stupid lawn mower started."

"That, was you?" I said, "WOW, you grew up!!! Man, do I feel old."

"Yep, that was me. That skinny, freckle faced, red headed girl," she said. "You worked, alone, in that building with all that noisy stuff." (I worked in the boiler and compressor room at the time.)

That skinny, freckle faced, red haired girl turned out to be a beautiful woman. If I were to compare her to an actress, I would say she resembled 'Bonnie Franklin' during her role as the mom on 'One Day at a Time.'

"You always called me Sunshine," she added, "I don't think I ever knew your name."

That explained why the name Kristin didn't sound familiar to me. I never knew her name either. As she said, I always called her Sunshine."

I could see Kristin's resemblance in Nicki. What made me really feel old was that Nicki was, at the time, eighteen years old, the same age that Kristin was when she worked as summer help.

"How are we going to do the sleeping arrangements?" Kristin asked.

"I can sleep on the couch," I said.

Sharon said, "No, you're not sleeping on the couch."

Above the area where the trailer hitch is located, there was an overhang which served as a sleeping nook. Sharon said I could sleep there. Placed against the wall just beneath the opening of the nook was a couch. You had to step on to the couch in order to access the nook. Nicki got volunteered to sleep on the couch and Sharon and Kristin would sleep in the rooms at the other end of the trailer.

I crawled up into the nook and then Nicki got situated on the couch. She was wearing a long night shirt with "PRINCESS" written on it.

"I hope I don't snore too loud and keep you awake, or even worse, roll out of bed and smash you," I said to her, and then added, "Good Night, Princess."

She just giggled and said, "Good Night, Mr. Fellows."

"You can call me Johnny," I said.

"I don't think Grandma will go for that. But for now, Good Night Johnny," she quietly said.

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of coffee brewing. Sharon was up early and already starting her day. She was wearing an unbuttoned flannel shirt. I could see her bare breasts underneath it. They looked so inviting.

I climbed out of the sleeping nook the best I could without stepping on Nicki, still sleeping, on the couch.

"Good Morning Sharon," I said.

"Good Morning Johnny. You ready to start your day?" she said.

"Yeppers! Once I get a cup of Joe, I'll be good to go," I replied. I then went into the little bathroom and my brushed my teeth and did my morning rituals.

I got fully dressed. I didn't think it would be safe to be working on electricity and hot water while being in the nude. I also would have felt kind of funny being nude in front of Kristin and Nicki.

Sharon and I went out on the deck to drink our coffee. Soon Nicki appeared, still wearing her Princess shirt. Kristin was right behind her, wearing spandex workout shorts and sports bra.

"Good Morning Princess. Good Morning Sunshine," I said to them.

"WOW, Good Morning Princess, Good Morning Sunshine? All I got was 'Good Morning Sharon'? I'm hurt," Sharon teasing said with a pouting lip.

I thought about a name for a second, then in the best Elvis impersonation I could do, I said, "Good Morning Perrty Mamma!"

Sharon laughed and said, "That will do."

Kristin said that she was going to go up to the activity center and work out on the gym equipment and then go for a run. She said she will be back in a couple of hours. Nicki retrieved a Game Boy or something like that and occupied herself playing with it. I began to work on the hot water tank.

I had to practically crawl into a space inside the bathroom linen closet to access the tank. Sharon sat on the commode seat and watched me and talked to me while I was working on the tank. She asked me if her open shirt would be too much of a distraction for me. I told her that I enjoyed the view, so she didn't bother buttoning her shirt.

I finally got the old heating element out. I was having a bad case of claustrophobia from the cramped space which was causing me to sweat profusely. I told Sharon that I needed to step outside for a minute to get some air.

When I went out on to the deck, I almost tripped over my own feet when I saw Nicki stretched out on a lawn chase, completely nude. I tried not to look, but I was weak.

She was eighteen years old, but still developing. Her breasts were small, with pink, puffy, inverted nipples. She had very little pubic hair. Also, like her mother was when she was eighteen, she was covered with freckles.